Quinn the top villian? We will see (closed for Ash_13)

I roll my eyes at the "fucking my way to the top". Especially from other villains as I have heard that comment often being a female and all. However as I roll my eyes I flash a playful smirk to try to show them a tough side. "Look bird brain I need connections, You has them I want some too gonna help me and we can have fun in Gotham on same side or what?"
 
Last edited:
"I didn't say i wouldn't help Quinn you need my men and weapons right? Strike a deal with me tell me a good deal you know i won't just hands these over."-Penguin looked to her eyes and smiled happily knowing your need was greater then mine you couldn't afford to submit.-
 
"What kinda deal we talking. I'm the joker's gal do hands off. You couldn't handle me anyway" I chuckle. Using my mallet to knock out one of your thugs who grabbed my ass. " Gotham needs a woman's touch, we could make a great team. You would t want me to tell Mr J you was mean to me huh? You know joker is not to be messed with but you also need to show your above me in the criminal ranks.
 
"The joker is the one who told us to make the deal and anything we want...So what are you willing to trade quinn im a business man i want something worth my time and armaments."-He looked to her he was not goign to give in that easily.-
 
"What's worth your time bird brain as if I didn't know" I scoff. One of your henchmen gets bold and slaps my ass. In turn I kick him in the knee dropping him, then snacking him in the head with a smaller version of the mallet I usually carry knocking him out cold. This causes your other two henchmen to rush over grabbing my arms holding them out to the side, holding me in place. "What should we do now boss?"
 
"Well she has been disrespectful maybe we should contact joker."-I Call her bluff as i see your face knowing Joker may cause something worse to happen in this deal.-"Unless you got a better plan."-Harley knew if joker or penguin had it there way she may be gangbanged all night but Harley isn't stupid if those three guys fucked her she could get off easy.-
 
"Let me up!" I hiss "Mr J won't like you handling his girl like this. You boys couldn't handle me". I squirm trying to get up but to no avail. My mouth says nothing but my eyes, that are burning daggers through you right now say " I could outlast all of you no problem. "Jokes over boys let me up and let's get to work taking over Gotham" I plead trying to charm my way out of this predicament that once again my mouth has gotten me into.
 
-He looked to her.-"your in no position Quinn "-He takes a Cell phone out calling her bluff.-"I bet Joker won't help you if he agreed he is going to see you can't handle it you are writing checks your ass can't cash so make the deal now your last chance what is the deal for my weapons and men Quinn."-He looked to her and put the umbrella on her pussy and slipped the tip in it vibrates wasn't smark not wearing underwear with her dress and stockings to charm them.-
 
Arms held out to the side so I can't block the umbrella at all. ". You dirty bastard " I hiss, yet with an evil grin like part of me enjoys it. I am "mad" after all. Maybe all the time with the Joker one could presume. I gasp as the umbrella tip opens like a small speculum. Stretching my tight pussy a bit penguin and his men having a laugh at my expense.
 
-they cuffed her hands behind her soon the Penguin is toying with her pussy the tip going in it sent small shocks to her pussy stimulating it as the Men began to roughly fuck her mouth they weren't giving her a choice when she screamed they had a cock down her throat.-"just make her suffer boys maybe if she is good enough we can give her what she wants just use her."
 
I squeal and shudder as the umbrella tip inside me not only small shocks me but it vibrates as well. "Joker'slut sucks good boss" one says. He is quickly reprimanded saying. "Watch what you call her don't wanna tick off Joker". In between the cocks in my mouth I am panting hard getting more and more worn down.
 
"The joker sent me this."-He shows harley the message.-"If the little mynx wants the title make sure she can take it if i hear from her the deal is off and she looses.-"Your eyes flash knowing he made the same deal from the group message she needed to be dirty and work wth them if she could. The men soon fuck her throat and slap her tits as her legs held open and the umbrella tip expands like a fat cok he moves it.-
 
A bit crushed that the Joker world send that message since I thought I was HIS girl and his girl alone. I am about to scream out in frustration when it is filled with a cock from one of the henchmen and my eyes open wider as the umbrella tip
expanding and stretching my tight pussy more. These men know one on one i would take them out easily but the numbers game is in their side.
 
-As you cry out to the joker why he replies.-"Sorry boo to be the queen of gotham you need to fight for your self to ."-Soon she has a cock shoved in her mouth and a cock in her pussy and ass with no warning as she can feel the cock pounding inside her keeping her held in place.-
 
My wyes nearly roll to the back of my head as ALL my holes are filled. Different sizes and different speeds. Kinda mad that Puddin woukd do this to his girl but tough love i guesss. These common thugs love it knowing im the Jokers girl i WAY beat anything they could get on the streets of Gotham as we continue to "negotiate" a partenership deal.
 
"Mmmm so Quinn i will give you weapons and solid control of my area and thugs if you can come back once a week and do this is it a deal clown slut?"-They all cum and swap there cocks in her holes.-
 
“Yeah yeah deal whatev” i giggle rolling my eyes composing myself from the “negotiations”. The first thing i need is an access code key to a stash of captured weapons by Gotham police. Unfortunately this key is under the protected watch of batman as well as a few of his hero friends in a defunct military base. “Ok boys we need a distraction to get in any suggestions?” I say playfully twirling my hair and popping my gum.
 
-They think and nods as one says.-“Um maybe you should get ivy to give you mind control spores Miss boss lady.”-he watched Harley get a idea.-
 
I makevmy way to Ivy’s place. One in with her, i tell her that her and i should hook up to give Gotham a “woman’s” touch in running it. She seems intrigued by my proposition and i tell her we could use her mind control spores and expertise in the “attack” plants to make our mark in this city. She scans my body up and down as we talk.
 
-Ivy smiled and leans on her counter.-"Sure Harley we can come to a agreement but on two conditions one is you need to make sure you spare me from your Wrath and second lets share a moment and my plants are yours."
 
“A moment?” I ask confused. Just then some tall plants on either side of me spring vines out grabbing my arms and holding them out to the sides. “Bad girl Ivy thought we were friends?” I say popping my bubble gum and teasingly jutting my chest out. Ivy comes over and plants a kiss on me, soft and sensual, making my nipples stand up now breathing hard not knowing if she is angry with me or just teasing me since we have known each other and secretly been curious about each other as i stand bound in front of her.
 
-Ivy caressed Harley and nibbled her neck.-"I am your bad girl Harley if you only left that clown i say we could have something special but this will suffice so what do you say want to be dominated by your sexy red?"-she said knowing thats harleys name for her.-
 
Half pissed but half turned on as well. I say “maybe baby” trying to get on your good side for your assistance. Your plants still hold mecin place arms out to the side as you further explain your “moment comment”. As your hands roam over me. Explsining how good we could work together.
 
"My plant's are yours if you agree my love go on and tell me baby and i am yours ."-she smiled as a hand caressed her pussy through the spandex.-
 
“Look Ivy hun we are friends but not like.... mmmm that” i try to protest but my body misses that gentle touch i have not gotten in a long time. Joker does every once in a while but usually he’s more rough. As my arms are bound to the sides, your rubbing on my crotch area gets more persistent as you work in convincing me that i cant take Gotham without your help and why we would be good partners, i then gasp as i think i hear tge sound of the spandex between my thighs give way.
 
Back
Top