Do I like to dress? Well, yeah...

Attachments

• IMG_0655_opt.jpg
    IMG_0655_opt.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0752_opt.jpg
    IMG_0752_opt.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 134
I am a straight male.I have started, in the house only, dressing in my wife's clothes. I mean not in a slutty way. started with nities and now dress in panties, hose/tights, bra, skirt, top, shoes, jewelry. haven't bought a wig yet or figured out how to apply makeup. maybe one day I will. I have mentioned during sex talk with her in hopes she would like the idea and help me. I feel so feminine when I do it. makes me really want to understand what it is like to be a woman both in everyday as well as sexual. Is this weird?

Not weird at all. I hope your wife supports you in this. I wish mine had.

Yes I dress, only in private and only when I houseclean ( I know, weird) I'm fairly new, can't post pictures or an avantar

Welcome

Yes I dress, only in private and only when I houseclean ( I know, weird) I'm fairly new, can't post pictures or an avantar

I'm new also and having the same difficulties. Keep trying, it's great when you can share your photos and get feedback.

I'm your huckleberry..

I have dated a couple of crossdressers and really enjoyed that. I would love to date another one soon especially in the summer. I would like to bathe,shave and help dress you. Then take you out on the town flaunt you and let other men feel you and desire you.

Been cross dressing for years...just waiting for the right man

I dont just enjoy dressing in panties and bras. I really enjoy wearing the whole ensemble. I feel it really captures the beauty of a women and it gets me hot. I love wearing dresses, skirts, regular tops, anything.
Me too..share some pictures?

Last edited:
Love to dress

Been dressing for years but always in private. Would love to share some photos...

Hell ya

I like to dress! was wondering who else likes to xdress or who is into being with an xdresser. if so add to the thread or pm me

Love to dress and ready to take the next step..

Last edited:
I'm married to a crossdresser. He's into panties, mini and tennis skirts and occasionally shorter dresses as well. We don't do wigs, bras, heels or drag-style in general, but he does use foundation, eyeliner, mascara and sorts if he feels like it.

With age and with kids his dressing up has become more private. We do it alot as foreplay. For example today I'm in the office and have a dentist appointment later, and as that's one of my strongest fetishes, I know I will be super horny when I get home. So we agreed he'll be there waiting for me, getting himself in the mood with panties and probably a plug as well...

Crossdressing in general is a treat for him, a way to express his submissiveness, or a way to make himself feel pretty. I don't take him out like that, but that's mainly because he doesn't like going out in general. If he'd like it, I'd have no problem with it.

As for me, I find him beautiful despite what he wears. But still I have to admit there's that extra something when he's in his panties, dick hard and leaking through the fabric.. or seeing his buldge inside a miniskirt. It looks so odd and is such a turn on.

Last edited:
I'm married to a crossdresser. He's into panties, mini and tennis skirts and occasionally shorter dresses as well. We don't do wigs, bras, heels or drag-style in general, but he does use foundation, eyeliner, mascara and sorts if he feels like it.

Withing age and with kids his dressing up has become more private. We do it alot as foreplay. For example today I'm in the office and have a dentist appointment later, and as that's one of my strongest fetishes, I know I will be super horny when I get home. So we agreed he'll be there waiting for me, getting himself in the mood with panties and probably a plug as well...

Crossdressing in general is a treat for him, a way to express his submissiveness, or a way to make himself feel pretty. I don't take him out like that, but that's mainly because he doesn't like going out in general. If he'd like it, I'd have no problem with it.

As for me, I find him beautiful despite what he wears. But still I have to admit there's that extra something when he's in his panties, dick hard and leaking through the fabric.. or seeing his buldge inside a miniskirt. It looks so odd and is such a turn on.

what a solid and loving relationship you have , you are both very lucky to have found each other ,best wishes to you both for the future .x

Good Morning Lucy

what a solid and loving relationship you have , you are both very lucky to have found each other ,best wishes to you both for the

Mistress and I wanted you to know, this is how she has me dressed this morning.

How was your tea, Pet ?

Black thigh Hi stockings with lacing down to mid calf in the rear. Black lace garter belt with white piping in the garters. Black Sheer bikini's (nicely trimmed bikini "toy" included ! ;) with a faint pink lace insert in front and along the leg openings, small black nylon ruffle details. Back sheer nylon Camisloe with blue nylon lace insert in front. Breast inserts to about 32c.

Velvet and lace Royal Purple robe with Elephant image on back, embroidered throughout with golden carnations on navy blue stems and leaves.

Lipstick, # 740 Certainly Red, Black Mascara, Purple Eye Liner, Foundation, Blush. Black nail polish fingers and toes. Dark Chesnut Bob wig.

Slave Necklace, Wedding & Astrologic pendant, Magnetite Bracelet. Servants ring.

I freakin love dressing up! I love wearing satin nighties and love wearing bras and panties. This has been my biggest fetish for the longeat time. All jt took was me being a cheerleader for Halloween in 7th grade and my mom letting me borrow her cheerleader type panties! After that I was hooked on wearing lingerie!

I freakin love dressing up! I love wearing satin nighties and love wearing bras and panties. This has been my biggest fetish for the longeat time. All jt took was me being a cheerleader for Halloween in 7th grade and my mom letting me borrow her cheerleader type panties! After that I was hooked on wearing lingerie!

I bet your mom made you look so cute for that party too.:D

I love to dress... up late and slowly working myself as I luxuriate in a satin gown and elaborate satin lingerie underneath. Eyeing a big dildo to 'deflower' this maiden...

Back