OOC Casting Call for Those Who Write Women

slippedhalo

author, medium, witch
Joined
May 11, 2006
Posts
16,007
I am becoming a bit frazzled in my exciting Science Fiction thread because I somehow got a lot of great writers for male characters and nobody writing ladies besides me. It's an ensemble story. I could use some of my NPC' s taken off my hands and maybe a fresh character or two.

(Also, in the near future we'll need alien characters and a few human colonists who've come from ancestry of a ship once lost over a century ago and thought destroyed...)

Here is a link to the thread. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1001174
Please pm me if you have any interest or ideas of ways to help.
Thanks.:rose:
 
Yes! Please pm ideas to me and who you'd be willing to take on, or if you want fresh too then we can start working on one of the people the crew is about to meet. Please take an NPC too, though. They need fleshing out by good writers.
 
Name: Natalia Reece
Age: 25
Occupation: Law enforcement/Security (civilian)

Natalia Reece is a private security officer, sent with this latest batch of civilians to help maintain order within Terra Beta. Even with educationally minded individuals, families and citizens chosen for their probability of not causing trouble, security was necessary.

Unfortunately during the malfunction her weapon lockers (including several extra firearms to resupply the security already operating on Terra Beta) were stranded in a dangerous portion of the ship, with atmospheric leakage and a large mass of twisted hull blocking her path.

For now she is simply a calm minded individual with hand to hand combat knowledge.

She is currently sporting a split eyebrow, and is concussed.
 
Natalie will be fine but then also please take on an NPC, Cheri, perhaps?
 
Eventually there will be people on a colony for our ship people to get introduced to. Content humans bred in captivity from settlers over a century before who'd been on a ship thought lost or disintegrated but they survived, met with intelligent aliens who put them on their own planetoid, a perfect environment. The aliens leave them alone except to occasionally help with providing supplies and implemented their current computer gene graphing program which allows them to do selective breeding match ups...arranged marriages of sorts, each woman must have four children by differing biological fathers before she may choose to not have anymore or breed with a person of her choosing to secure humanity survives...
 
whoo and now with only really two males writing now, boy are we going to be busy :D
 
Yes, but only for a tad bit. I find it harder to entice good lady writers than to get guys to join once they find out we're here.
 
Hello, I was wondering if I may take on one of your npc? If so, may I take Sanne? Let me know if I may take her, or if I may bring in another char. Thanks
 
Yes, please! You may have Sanne. Let me know about the other character in pm.
 
So with Sanne and Cheri off the table, which female NPC's did you want to have someone else write?
 
Last edited:
I'm interested in joining as well if there is still room. Any chance I could play an android?
 
There's still Alex and Rose. And, if we crash soon there's whatever colonists you'd like.

Android...perhaps, maybe a representative of the alien conservationists.
 
Okay I was going to write another post for Ray and Sanne but I see Alyssa want's to take over Sanne (No problems with me, just that I will sort of be your unofficial bodyguard and underling. Sorry programming on the organizations part, out of my control.) Do we know if that is going to be the case or should I just continue posting as usual for now?
 
I do wish to take this char, however I'm working 12 hr shifts this weekend and can't really put out a good post till Monday. So if wombat wishes to continue to post for her to keep things going that would be great. I will pick up on the story Monday if that is okay with everyone... Thank you...
 
I might stick to Natalia for the moment, and leave Rose in case one of the other women still wanted to join.
 
Sorry guys. I have a bad lung infection. Coughing and sleeping all the time. I'll kick this baby into shape when I'm better. Meanwhile, feel free to move us forward and I'll round up the men.
 
I have been waiting for acting captain to call the funeral meeting. But can post to move the story along.
 
Back
Top