Because it will be my birthday ... again

Sam, I'm more likely to forget my own mother than to forget you. Love the DB shot and then POW!!! Damn you know how to titillate.
 
Aw, shucks. Thanks, guys. Wouldn't you know it - work slows down a bit, but I fall sick. Sigh.

I hope you'll get well soon! :rose:

And I agree with other poster here, your pictures are always a pleasure to look at, and I dream of getting my hands on you ;)
 
Yowsa

I have checked out a few threads and between you, Pretty Kitty, and TigerLilyXX, there should be a warning for guys like me that like women with nice curves and big tits. After all, I may need CPR or something after looking at you three.
 
Sorry to hear you're sick. I suggest looking at your pictures. Always makes me feel better! ;)
 
Well, ask and I shall receive! Thank you all so much for the audio help!! :)

I think I have a picture or two around here that I haven't posted . . . Let me do some digging. I need to take more this week!
 
Did you all see these? Can't remember. Playing with poses and filters.
 
Last edited:
Don't remember seeing them before, but, hot damn, glad I saw them now.
 
So, my new audio published today. It's not doing so well in the ratings. My first box office flop. Help!


mmm
can't get enough of your sexy hot erotic
cock hardening voice :D

and this is such a perfect view to enjoy.
both audio and figure are rated 5 superstars :D

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Back
Top