Newbies being introduced to clothing optional life

The watcher

Virgin
Joined
Mar 1, 2002
Posts
3
i'm trying to write a story about a somewhat open and adventurous everyday couple being introduced to clothing optional/nudist lifestyle but I cant seem to get the setting or situation right.

I don't want it to be a wham bam thankyou man stroke number.
 
i'm trying to write a story about a somewhat open and adventurous everyday couple being introduced to clothing optional/nudist lifestyle but I cant seem to get the setting or situation right.

I don't want it to be a wham bam thankyou man stroke number.
They wander onto a nude beach and it's all natural. San Diego is usually temperate so set their initiation at Black's Beach. They meet naked people there but no public sex there -- that waits till they're invited to orgies at Mecca Beach on the Salton Sea. It's all step-by-step -- naked here, fondled there, fucked later.
 
How about a nice, normal campsite - but nude? Sports, classes, swimming ...
 
Do not start public. Initiate it slow and private.

First, nudity slowly expands within their relationship, just as natural extension of their sex lives. From showering together to nude breakfast in the kitchen, little things like that, but little to no outdoors, and not even thought about socializing that way.

Then there's a good friend (obviously optimally a girl) or a couple. She's lifelong naturist, but doesn't flaunt it, our MCs may never learnt, until there's a situation: camping or hiking or even just pool party. Everyone's cool, happy and relaxed and a little excited, and not very carefully prude, jokes, innuendos and PDAs, and the mentioned friend just doesn't care, she gets the vibe and just "forgets" it's not completely normal to be around our couple in the nude. Others of the small party join in, eventually, and it's fun and nice, and nothing sexual, not with wrong partners at least.

It grows from there. Repeats of the above happen naturally and planned, and inhouse nudity expands even more. Nude beach seems natural idea for the holidays, the idea about spending time nude in more broad social situations intriguing.
 
Alternatively, if you want perfect prudes suddenly and little forcefully introduced to casual social nudity, Russian Bath party is a good starter.

They're forewarned that it will be wild and exotic experience, but still surprised that swimwear in the steam room is outright prohibited. It is explained that nudity there is in no way sexual, but required in order to honour the sacred place, clothes, titles, surnames, and everything else earthly should be left outside.

They may stay out of it at first, but most other guests are familiar with it, if not regulars, and have absolutely no problem with casual nudity, although few to none would describe themselves nudists.

So we have a otherwise normal party situation, only about half the guests wear a towel at most, and defile between the hot room and dips in the nearby open water (at least a small ditch, may be a river or lake). Our heroes and few-to-none other guests not counting the exposure seems to not be anything noteworthy.

Eventually our couple succumbs to social pressure and curiosity, onset of darkness may help, and after first visits to the steam room any feelings of shame vanish.

The bathmaster introduce them to energy spanking (barely touching with fresh wide-leaved broom) and guided dip in the cool water leads to experience of the mental, non-physical orgasm (mechanically induced Nirvana the easterners try reach through meditation).

That experience is so intense and such an eye-opener it kickstart their exploration of other aspects of clothing optional lifestyle, whatever way you like.
 
Last edited:
In some of my fantasies, I'm far more physically attractive, and have a second job (electrician or some such) that takes me into a nudist colony, but I wind up off to the edge of the property, where non-colonists can see, just in time for attractive women that I work with in my day job to sightsee me naked at the colony. I think it would be a hoot to work around attractive women that undressed me with their eyes! ;-)
 
Or maybe a post-apocylptic tale based on the 1981 song by Arlo Guthrie. (Its on side three of Precious Friend, an album by Pete Seeger and Arlo Guthrie.)

Basically it's a spoof of the neuron bomb that killed life with neutron radiation while doing little blast damage. (The eighties were an interesting decade.) The songs "Un-Neutron bomb" destroyed weapons, buildings and clothing. Leaving "Nothing but naked people everywhere. Now, isn't that the kind if war we want to have".

Lisa Ann
 
Or maybe a post-apocylptic tale based on the 1981 song by Arlo Guthrie. (Its on side three of Precious Friend, an album by Pete Seeger and Arlo Guthrie.)

Basically it's a spoof of the neuron bomb that killed life with neutron radiation while doing little blast damage. (The eighties were an interesting decade.) The songs "Un-Neutron bomb" destroyed weapons, buildings and clothing. Leaving "Nothing but naked people everywhere. Now, isn't that the kind if war we want to have".

Lisa Ann

Nanites. You're looking for cloth eating nanites. Little dust of gray goo; clothes falling off on the go.

However, consider humans can't survive without the technological civilization, not the numbers we are, so too much damage leads to widespread cannibalism. That can be erotic, but not here on Lit.

Also, training them on clothes but not hair may be tricky, but I love nice long hair.
 
Nanites. You're looking for cloth eating nanites. Little dust of gray goo; clothes falling off on the go.

However, consider humans can't survive without the technological civilization, not the numbers we are, so too much damage leads to widespread cannibalism. That can be erotic, but not here on Lit.

Also, training them on clothes but not hair may be tricky, but I love nice long hair.

I am thinking that I DON'T want to be tied up by someone who finds "The Walking Dead" to be erotic. Especially if he buys barbeque sauce in number 10 cans.

Lisa Ann
 
In A Fall Of Stardust humanity is introduced to clothing-optional living when dark matter from a passing meteor dissolves all fabrics on Earth and only aliens try to hide their bodies. Anyone clothed is assumed to be an ET and is lynched. It's only logical.
 
Resorts with clothing optional areas

Just a thought here, but you might want to do a story about the couple going to a resort that's mostly just a couples romantic place, but also has a nude beach nearby that's not advertised and definitely convenient to them.

Imagine a Sandals resort where the couple could wonder next store to Hedonism II and it's naked beaches with full body finger painting, drinking contests and other crazy sex stuff.

Alternatively, some of the mainstream Vegas hotels have topless pool areas these days. You can stay at those places without ever knowing they are there - but once you find out you just have to visit one.

Palm Springs CA is similar. Lots of hotels there that are just fun and sun, but it's possible to check into one like the Terra Cotta Inn where it's always naked time in the pool area.

A writer here named JayBerry did a whole series on a couple that went to Hedonism II and didn't even know it was a sex positive resort until they got there. It's worth reading the first few stories in the series, but it runs out of steam toward the end.
 
Good luck, looking forward to reading. I’m working on part two of my current nudist series. Summer Daze
 
If it's 'post-apocalyptic' we're looking for, Robert Heinlein's The Puppet Masters (the 1951 book, not the dismal 1994 movie) postulated an invasion of slug-like aliens who could, just by being in physical contact with a human's skin, completely control them. Inasmuch as the slugs could control from under a person’s clothin, it followed that about the only defence was nudity and clothed people had to either be willing to doff their duds or they’d get shot. Otherwise, society ticked along fairly normally.

Now, in a more normal setting, I think Hypoxia has the right drift. A 'normal' couple is these days probably comfortable with being nude with each other and they've probably seen a lot of near-nudity in ads and at beaches (even if not topless). So, if you take that as a baseline, yes, wandering into a nearby 'mainstream' nude beach (one without any sexual activity) would seem to be a fairly believable intro to public nudity. Nobody has to look very hard to find public nudity in one form or another, even in the Bible Belt.

From there:
  • they could decide to regularly go bare at home (maybe leading to...), and/or
  • they could discover that they like being bare and just continue going to that beach, and/or
  • they could adopt the naturist lifestyle and join a nudist club, and/or
  • they could decide to get kinkier and start visiting Hedonism-style resorts, and/or
  • they could drop the gloves - seek out and join the local swinger community.

It's all up to where you see the story going.

I look forward to seeing it when you finish it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top