Girlfriend cheats on vacation and then confesses to her bf

Justfantasies

Literotica Guru

PM me if interested in my story

Story Ideas is a forum to exchange and mangle ideas. PMs aren't part of the process. Meanwhile, depending on how you see your story ending, a few possible paths emerge.

* BF leaves GF
* BF forgives cheating, with conditions
* BF beats or humiliates GF but keeps her
* BF doesn't care about cheating as long as GF keeps fucking him
* BF knows about cheating and maybe even set it up
* BF records cheat-fuck and spreads video online
* Somebody suffers a terrible accident
* GF's sex toy is the narrator

Here's a project for you. Write 750-word episodes with each of the above options. Bundle them and submit.

nah you forgot the most likely outcome.

boyfriend takes girlfriend to fancy resort to propose. gf confesses being a cheating whore. bf goes back home. month later resort police find gf's body burnt to death and being used as critter food.

nah you forgot the most likely outcome.

boyfriend takes girlfriend to fancy resort to propose. gf confesses being a cheating whore. bf goes back home. month later resort police find gf's body burnt to death and being used as critter food.
Not too erotic, and I think it falls under "somebody suffers a terrible accident." Blame werewolves.

Not too erotic, and I think it falls under "somebody suffers a terrible accident." Blame werewolves.

hmmmm if cheating girlfriend feels giving details of her cheating is erotic, the whole getting banged thingy, then couldn't the boyfriend find it erotic to bang her head flat with a piece of pipe that resembles a dick?

hmmmm if cheating girlfriend feels giving details of her cheating is erotic, the whole getting banged thingy, then couldn't the boyfriend find it erotic to bang her head flat with a piece of pipe that resembles a dick?

Now we're talking!

Doesn't sound very interesting to me. Sorry. Unless perhaps they have an open relationship! Oh wait. That wouldn't be cheating. So... You could write a story like that but I doubt that it would be erotic. More likely the poor guy would have a broken heart.

Last edited:
Doesn't sound very interesting to me. Sorry. Unless perhaps they have an open relationship! Oh wait. That wouldn't be cheating. So... You could write a story like that but I doubt that it would be erotic. More likely the poor guy would have a broken.

Unless it is more of an ‘awakening’ story? In other words it challenges his preconceptions about cheating and leads to the aforementioned open relationship ? Just an idea..

nah all roads lead solely to the boy friend beating the cheating bitch to death and leaving her floating in a tidal pool under some backwater dock for the fishies.

too many loosers and twats think the sharing thing actually is smart, or is actually desired. Sorry but it aint. so stick it up your taint..

Unless it is more of an ‘awakening’ story? In other words it challenges his preconceptions about cheating and leads to the aforementioned open relationship ? Just an idea..

Maybe. Still not sure it would work.

Set it in a culture where everyone is expected to cheat. She: I fucked your father and all your brothers. He: That's okay, I fucked your mom, aunts, sisters, and brothers, too. What's for dinner?

Set it in a culture where everyone is expected to cheat. She: I fucked your father and all your brothers. He: That's okay, I fucked your mom, aunts, sisters, and brothers, too. What's for dinner?

I would love to live in such a culture

But even in this one, if your wife or GF went on an extended vacation wouldn't you expect her to "cheat?"

I would have her not confess and just continue cheating and enjoying it. But that's me. I hope you find someone for this story. Would be fun to read.

Are you hurt or intrigued. What would you want to know? Did she cum? What was she wearing? Did you know him?

I think you're on to a winner. As a rule of thumb, if just mentioning your subject gets people so lathered up that they have to jump in and explain how they'd straight up murder people if that happened in real life, in almost all cases that means it is super hot.

Like others have pointed out, that's pretty vague, you could go a lot of different directions with that.

Loving wives seems like possibly the most obvious. Based on what I've read here, guys who are into their wives being with other guys often started out with some kind of scenario similar to that. She cheats, he finds it turns him on.

I think that's the most obvious direction to go, if you don't mind some abuse in the comments section.

Or she could try to make it up to him, maybe fulfill one of his fantasies.

Is it something where you expect him to find out? Maybe she cheats on a vacation with her BFs best friend? his brother? father? some local stud – or more like: another tourist, younger man, sleazy type, really off putting for her, but she’s attracted to him as he’s not her type and maybe has a very long, fat, thick cock? Maybe her bf hears them fucking and gets off to that? Not realising his fiancé is having her pussy destroyed by this spotty, antisocial drunk.

They went on vacation together.

"Honey, do you remember when it was raining and we were playing 'Sorry' in the hotel room?"

"Uh-huh."

"I cheated..."

"What? How, I mean--"

"The card said 'twelve' and I was eleven spaces from the 'Safety Zone' so I just kinda... well...

"I thought I knew you... Now I don't--"

"I'm so ashamed. I just wanted to win so... I cheated--"

"How can I trust you?"

"I'm sorry, I feel so ashamed--"

"Is there anything else that I should know?"

"Well, the next day while you were taking scuba lessons, I had sex with your mom, dad, and brother Albert..."

I think it works vice versa. If everybody cheats, where is the point of interest? It´s just plain vanilla then.

If you work with culture, you should install an environment where cheating is extremely rare and upsets everybody to the max. Then the act of cheating means something and creates nice consequences.

I think it works vice versa. If everybody cheats, where is the point of interest? It´s just plain vanilla then.

If you work with culture, you should install an environment where cheating is extremely rare and upsets everybody to the max. Then the act of cheating means something and creates nice consequences.

or flip the original idea - have a couple in a swinging/polyamorous community who want to remain monogamous

Back