Seeking Role-play

SuddenStop

Literotica Guru
Hello,

I know this type of ad often gets bypassed or just lures in the cyber junkies looking for a quick jerk session. That is NOT what I am looking for.

I am looking for women or men to role play (not cyber) with on Yahoo Messenger. I am specifically looking for dark fantasy that entails long build ups and detailed back and forth act and react type sessions. I can give more details on what specific themes I am looking for if I meet the right person or persons. I will be around tomorrow and hope to connect with someone and get something going. Feel free to send me a p.m. here or get with me on Yahoo.

I am hoping to find role-players who have possibly role played in games like DaoC, EQ2 etc who like the turn based back and forth of good characters and stories that are built on the fly.

Theme wise, I am looking for the fantasy style but with darker twists.

What I am NOT looking for.

I am not looking for quick jerk off sessions where the other person gets off and then quick logs.

I am not looking for people who think that using U, UR, R or other text speech is appropriate in conversation.

I am not looking for people who think "I moan." every other phrase constitutes a real entry.

And lastly... My biggest all time pet peeve are people who think, act or speak for my character. If I wanted you to play out my character I would log out and let you do it yourself.

Back