My Safe Place Thread

kbate

complevit
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Posts
30,469
please do not post in here unless you are:

under 5 feet 5 inches tall (none of that metric shite either, gtfo)
like horses, and dogs, but only tolerate cats
lesbian
no longer care about politiks
dont care about porn
dont care about tv
dont care about sports

i want this thread to be all-inclusive, for the right people.

not you. nor you. probably not you either. dont feel bad, just get your own thread or forum.

i can tell that this will be a never ending thread (5000 post thread)

if you qualify to post in my safe thread, please do not:
post gay shite, that belongs on the queer forum or its subforum,
post about stories there is a forum for that,
post about politics, writers, or anything fluffy, they have their own safe places,
post cat, dog or horse or boob pics unless you own the copyright,
talk about tv, that is gb stuff,
post about children, this is an adult site and that is taboo,
flame anyone, we are all alike and should get along (if you are alike enough to qualify).

remember Lit is all about Heavily Moderated and Exactly Categorized Free Speech, No Spam!, so post away, but keep your posts within the guidelines and rules.

enjoy.

please note: i do not like the following words and would appreciate restraint in my safe place: photograph, elevator, clown, rubbish, garage, Australia, banana, emoji, and snuggle.
 
Crap. I'm over 6ft. I'm not allowed in. Good luck to you in all your milquetoast endeavors!
 
uZA0lmeARZfm8.gif
 
Last edited:
I want one of kbate's stinky hounds.

But I am tall, not a lesbian, and like cats.

:(
 
I'm out, primarily because I find horses to be useless stupid animals.

I admit my feelings may be shaped by the time I was at summer camp as a child and a horse took off at a gallop and ran under a low branch of a tree. My ribs hurt for weeks afterward.

Also I'm way over 5'5". I suspect that will disqualify most of the guys on Lit, except perhaps Conager.
 
I'm out, primarily because I find horses to be useless stupid animals.

I admit my feelings may be shaped by the time I was at summer camp as a child and a horse took off at a gallop and ran under a low branch of a tree. My ribs hurt for weeks afterward.

Also I'm way over 5'5". I suspect that will disqualify most of the guys on Lit, except perhaps Conager.

And Lace. Who I'm convinced is Warwick Davis.
 
I think it would be lovely to be tall.

Except when I am in countries where I AM tall and feel really weird because of it. Also, our house had some low door ways and our sofas are many low and antique, I never notice this till I see a tallish person sit on them. We're both kind of average, but certainly not tall, and I had to buy chairs comfortable for my father to sit on for example. ( he is not super tall, just over six feet).

There ARE certain advantages to being tall. For example, you're the first person to know when it has stopped raining.
 
There is a price to being tall. I do not fit in any car. Cars are made for short little fucks. Many low hanging objects hit tall people in the noodle while those of less elevation glide right under.

Concert tshirts are always too short.

Kitchen counters, work benches, and mail boxes are too short.

Short people's tempers are always, always too short.
 
tall is overrated. sure you can be a model if you are tall, but then you have to go to special shoppes to get your clothing, your feet will resemble flippers and you end up with hands like dinner plates. the proper size for a woman is just tall enough to see over the horse's head and with legs long enough to reach the stirrups.

on a more important note:

i considered adding the english and irish to my list of unqualified people, but as neither are truly human, i chose otherwise.

the scots though, are right out. the welsh (especially the welsh) and that person posting from york are out too.

Other than those very few limited exceptions, welcome to my thread, post away. we are well on our way to the sacred 5000.
 
Back
Top