What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting day to start off the week....def interesting....time to contemplate via an intense smoke session
 
There's some big football game going on over here tonite. It seems to be a big deal :confused:




:D
 
I would much rather be naked right now, but instead I am stuck at work for another 13.5 hour
 
What is Jimmy Kimmel's beef? What happened between them has nothing to do with you? Mind your own damn business and stop acting like a little punk bitch...:cool:
 
No longer will I believe that I am not worthy, for only by loving you as you deserve will I become so...

:rose:
 
I think I found a new av!!! Love it RA!!!

tumblr_makjb4cXZP1qk6cxfo1_1280.jpg
 
Not totally sure what to expect tonight... but I'm thinkin Bama will be the next champion as well.


ROLL TIDE!!!
 
Got the boy all signed up for swimming again! Practices start tomorrow, 3 days a week.

We came home and he has decided that he is going to eat the same stuff I do, for dinner, from now on! And, he is going to train, after his homework is done, everyday before going to practice.

He has aspirations for the Olympics! You go boy!
 
The boy is finally out of the shower. It's time to get him to get ready for bed, then I can read for a while.
 
My IT guy at work was setting up my work email on my iPhone today. He discovered Lit on my phone. Whoops! I just smiled. What else can you do?
 
There's an Alabama AssWhuppin going on in Miami!!!



ROOOOLLLLL TIDE!

Three ND observations if I was coach.

1) The guy they have returning punts will NEVER set foot on the field again. Muffed punt. Fielding the ball inside his 5 yd. line. I mean come on!

2) Push the ends out wider to contain and have the LBs flood the middle. They keep cheating in and Alabama is running outside on almost every play.

3) And of course it's too late to do anything now, but their corners couldn't play high school ball in Texas. They are awful and can't cover anyone. They aren't even close!

I'm shocked at the lack of game planning on the defensive side of the ball for ND.
 
My IT guy at work was setting up my work email on my iPhone today. He discovered Lit on my phone. Whoops! I just smiled. What else can you do?

Someone was snooping like a naughty boy! I've done that for many people and you don't need to open anything else... well except maybe their photos :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top