Amongst a Different Kind((Closed 1v1))

Ethan did not expect the story to be as graphic as it was, but it wasn't shocking. With every sordid detail made his own chest rise and fall. Heat ran through his body and arousal could easily be smelled. Every word caused him to nod. By the time Lexi came over he was startled giving a small exasperated jump.

More nods came from Ethan as he tried not to blush, but failed horribly at doing so. Rising up he hoped the tent wasn't too noticable in his pants. Offering a hand to Ava, "Nice to meet you. I hope to see you soon," he said in a completely friendly way with no sexual overtones despite what the story did to him.

Looking to Lexi he nodded, "Lead the way," he tried to straighten out his breathing before walking away.
 
Lexi leaned down and sniffed the man, laughing a little as she tutted at Ava. "You minx, stop riling the men up like this. And you say you're an Omega!" She teased, giving a wicked smile over towards the other girl who just stuttered and tried to exclaim that she hadn't meant to do anything at all.

Ava placed her hands over her mouth, glancing down to see the tent that was forming in his pants. "Sorry!" She said, sounding as if she had meant it. The woman truly hadn't mean her story to be anything other than informative or lightly entertaining.

A few other of the Lycans about the room snuffled in laughter as they heard the exchange between the three, which apparently wasn't all that out of place. Ava reached out a hand and shook his, "It was really nice to meet you too, I'm sure I'll see you both later. Bye!"

Lexi gave a wave to the others in the room and motioned for Ethan to follow her. They would walk through a few more hallways, until she opened a door and walked in. The store room was exactly that, a very large room that looked like it linked to other rooms, full of things like clothing and toiletries. Lexi looked about and started to rummage through a few piles of things, bringing down some shirts and jeans for him. "Here, try these on... Let me see where the underwear is. What are you, boxers? Briefs?"
 
"No you're not," Ethan joked to Sonia as he tried to recover from his own folly. Ignoring the laughs he followed Lexi down to the storage room. Breathing hard he tried not to blush. Sure Lexi had seen him naked, they had even slept together, but getting aroused by a story caught him offguard to say the least.

As his cheeks reddened he pushed past it then started to disrobe. "Boxerbriefs," he commented. While he wasn't fully hard, the walk had caused his errection to die down a little, he was still at half mass while changing. Nodding to a few articles of clothing he started to make a makeshift pile.
 
Lexi's eyebrows raised as she looked over at his half mast tent in his pants. "She got you so rilled up, didn't she?" The woman teased, shaking her head as she started to look through shelves of underwear, pulling out black boxer briefs. "C'mon, you'll need to change into pants to make sure they fit... You might as well just show me how hard she got you." The wolfish smile of Lexi's was back as she wanted to observe her friend's handiwork. "Besides, I hardly got a good look last night." She said. If the woman had had a tail at that moment, she would have been wagging it.

"What was it that you liked so much about her story anyway, hmm?" She asked, walking past him, and giving him a little stroke as she did so to get to the other side of the room. She took out a few belts, and grabbed a pair of gloves and a hat to also be added to his pile along with some other basic things like socks. "Okay, now let's grab you some shampoo, soap, razors... Whatever you men need. We'll then go up to my bedroom and pack a bag for me."
 
"The graphic nature. I like dirty talk," breathing harder feeling that Lexi wanted to see it made him harder. By the time she stroked him the young man was fully aroused again. The brief attention caused him to moan. After he tried on one pair of pants he moved to her and casually rubbed between Lexi's legs for a brief moment. Then he went to try on more pants like nothing happened. After picking a few outfits up he nodded to her, "And why did you want to see it so badly?" the question was asked as he went to grab shampoos, a hand razor with the lotion on the end, shaving gel, and anything else he needed. A nod was given to Lexi as he waited for her to lead the way. "Does this mean I get to see you while you change?"
 
She smiled, "I like it too. Something we have in common." The smile turned into a bit of a smirk as she heard him moan. She was rummaging through a bin of things, taking some things out when she felt his erection brush in-between her through the fabric of his boxers and she gave a yelp of surprise that turned into a soft whimper. "Ohh, that's not fair." She groaned, turning back around to finish up finding the things she needed. "Besides, I really wanted to see you lose those." She said, motioning at his boxers. "So I could get a look at what's underneath."

She laughed a little at his next question, "If you want, sure. Now that would be fair." Placing everything that had found in a basket, she went back to the door. "Let's go upstairs to my room so I can get stuff."

As they would walk out, it would be thankfully pretty empty for Ethan. She led him up one of the flight of stairs, and down a few hallways until reaching another door. Pushing it open, she motioned him to follow in. Her room was a lovely shade of purple, with pure white bedding and curtains. Her desk was white as well, with a stand alone white mirror. It was clearly as a bedroom she had had since she was a child, with a stuffed bear on the bed. Lacy undergarments were strewn about the room, along with some other clothes. Signs that she had thought she would be back sooner than she had been.
 
Hearing that Lexi liked dirty talk the human made a note of it for later. He was happy to see his own teasing had some effect on the woman. Then Ethan saw the michevious look in Lexi's eye. Dropping his boxer briefs the woman could have seen him fully hard. Between seven and eight inches and barely able for someone to connect their thumb with their rest of their fingers while wrapped around it. Staring at the woman he watched her reaction carefully.

When she was satisfied he dressed and followed her upstairs. Purple everywhere. Clearly Lexi was a fan of the color. Then the lacy were noticed second because he was still very aroused. For a moment he pictured Lexi in them with her hips sauntering, doing a little strip tease for him. God did it look good. Shaking his head clear of the images a wicked smile came to his face, "My turn for a show?"
 
Lexi hadn't really expected him to just pull down his boxers and show her his growing hardness, but she definitely stopped to admire it despite her surprise. Her eyes wandered over it, licking her lips absent mindedly. "Yes, it was hard to get to see this last night..." She murmured, and then looked back to the door and continued on until they were at her room.

She laughed a little, hearing his question. "Well, I don't need to try on anything. I already know it fits since its my clothing that I already own. But I would like to get out of yesterday's outfit, so I'll find something clean. She started to reach to lift her black V-neck shirt off, letting her large breasts bounce out, that had to be somewhere in the D cup range just by the looks of it. Starting to undo the buttons of her jeans, she walked over to her closet to look through it as she wiggled them down along with her underwear along with them. Standing naked, every bit of her curves open to his eyes with the daylight filtering in through the windows, she started to go through her clothing.

"Alright... Hmm. This could work." She said, pulling out a stretchy, jersey knit long black skirt. A tight emerald green top that's neckline plunged down was thrown out on her bed along with the skirt. Sauntering over to her drawers, she started to riffle through her bras and panties until finding ones that she wanted to wear. A scrap of a black lace thong was wiggled up her legs and put in place and a matching bra was put on as well. "I have a bathroom right there," She said, pointing to an adjoining room, "If you want to take care of yourself." She said, her eyes looking back to his hard erection. "We don't really have time to have sex, so I hope you're not thinking you can just fuck me right now. I'll watch if that gets you off, it would be kind of hot." She said, tilting her head a bit as she got dressed into the outfit she had chosen.
 
Ethan watched Lexi undressed and admired all of her features. They did not help his erection die down any. Moving toward the woman he whispered, "Trust me." She was bent over the bed, her skirt was raised and his jeans were lowered. Pulling down his boxer briefs more he pushed into the woman after moving her panties aside. Whispering low into her ear he said, "When we get home I'm going to fuck you like a bitch in heat. You will wail and mew for my fucking cock until you're begging for me to cum inside. The only thing," he tried to touch a spot deep within her, "That you know will sate your tight little cunt. Don't you?"

After hearing the woman's responses Ethan slid out of hear then dressed as if nothing happened. If he was going to suffer with an erection then she was going to have some very wet panties. "Ready to go?" he asked casually as if nothing happened. While it could have felt like everything was so simple for him to do since he was human it was actually taking everything he had not to go back to taking Lexi right then and there.
 
Lexi yelped, getting bent over the bed and then impaled on his cock. She whimpered, squirming against him. "Get off." She protested, and then moaned as he moved against her deeply. "Damnit." She slapped her hands against the bed, and then tried to hold herself very still as he slid out of her, betraying nothing.

Reaching down to pull up her skirt, she shot him a glare. "You know, it could have been hot for us both if you had done as I suggested, but no... Now you can walk around with a hard on, and I'll have wet panties. Thanks a lot." She sighed, shaking her head.

Going through her things, she started to throw out similar pieces of clothing onto her bed. After another few minutes, she went into her closet and pulled out a duffel bag which she stuffed full of those things. "We're going to go to one of the other rooms in the House, it's part of the offices. Someone in the Alpha's office will have some answers for us now hopefully."
 
"Fine!" Ethan said angrily as he wanted the wolf to actually want him. He whipped it out right there. "Sit." He started to stroke himself moaning. Breathing out he remembered Ava's story then what happened last night. All the sensations and imagery came to him and he moaned out. He looked to see if Lexi was watching him. Breathing hard he looked toward her. For some reason he was getting nervous. He tried to push past it as he stroked himself.

Looking around again his eyes paused on the lacy undergarments. The image of Lexi in her bra and panties was there. That alone made him moan.
 
Last edited:
Lexi was zipping up her duffel when she heard him, and she looked over. Her breath was taken away by the sight of him, even if they both seemed to be frustrated with each other. In fact, that seemed to only be arousing her more as she watched him. Walking over to the other side of her bed, she sat down, greedily taking in the sight of him pleasuring himself.

"Is it hard being out here? Around all of this sexual energy? Knowing the way that my pussy feels around your cock?" She asked softly, licking her lips again as she heard him moan. "I bet you can't wait to get inside again... Maybe it doesn't even have to be me. I bet you'd love the way Ava feels. Luna, she just wants to please and worship cocks. I don't think I've met anyone who tastes as good either... We've passed hours together just licking each other and making the other cum, giving us more to feast on. We were so loud once, our moans and orgasms disrupted everyone. I've been busy, and I know she hasn't had sex in awhile, she'd probably come crawling over to you if you gave her a signal... You could pound right into her, while I watched while I am now." She said, starting to part her own thighs and raise up the material of her skirt to pool about her lap, fingers slipping beneath her panties to play with her clit. Her eyes were trying to catch his gaze. "I'd be so wet. You'd have to make her come and eat me out while we just kept looking at each other like this, making her service us."
 
Ethan moaned and watched Lexi. As she sat down he moaned out, "I need to feel you again. To feel your cunt wrapped around my cock! Don't tell me you don't need it too," he moaned again. His hand by now was working faster over his cock. Both eyes were shut as he tried to focus on the pleasure and nothing else.

Then Lexi brought up Ava. At first he pictured the raven haired woman on top of him. Then she was on all fours. Ethan moaned louder and opened his eyes to see Lexi play with herself. The woman's words kept him stroking himself faster. Imaging Ava as their own personal slut was such a delicious thought he came to the idea of them making the young wolf into their slut. Cum shot from his cock onto the floor and he moaned out. His body shook as the orgasm ran over him.

Breathing hard he was able to finally say, "Our last stop to before the cabin is to find Ava. We don't tell her anything until she's in the cabin."
 
As Ethan shut his eyes, Lexi's gazed moved down to take in the sight of him pumping his cock. She swirled her finger faster around her clit, starting to shake a bit. Dipping it down lower into her wet slit, she brought back up some of her liquid arousal to coat her nub with to make it easier and more pleasurable as her finger pressed against it. A moan escaped her, not wasting much time as she knew her own body and how to work it when she wanted a fast release. Pressing hard and moving fast, she followed the build up as it rose inside her. "Y-Yes!" She squealed, savoring the sight of his load falling to the floor. Back arching, she tensed and let out little breathy noises as she came.

Lexi took a moment to enjoy her orgasm and its after effect. Lowering her skirt and bringing her finger up to her mouth to quickly lick and clean up, she nodded towards Ethan. "I think that would be a good idea. Now let's get this all cleaned up." She said, standing and walking over towards the bathroom. She looked a little more refreshed herself after releasing some of that energy inside of her. Walking back out with a towel, she knelt down on the hard wood floor to start wiping up his seed. The door was open to the bathroom and she tilted her head in that direction. "Why don't you clean yourself off before we head downstairs so you don't smell like your own cum."
 
"You should help clean me up," Ethan said in a low growl. His cock was still hard, but it was going flacid. Some remains from earlier lingered. Looking toward the woman he waited to see what she was going to do. The offer was out there. Breathing hard he bit his lip curious as to how she was going to respond.
 
Lexi looked up at him, hearing his request. She glanced over at the bathroom door, as if she wanted to ask him to just clean up in there. Knowing that he had already done one thing she had wanted that maybe he hadn't, stroking himself to completion while she watched, the woman figured that she might as well do one thing for him in return. Crawling over to kneel between his legs, she started to lick his softening cock, lapping up the remaining seed that was still on him. "Do you like that?" She murmured, a little muffled by how she was starting to pop him into her mouth. Lexi was highly gentle, since her canines were a little sharp and she had to take extra caution as to not graze him with those.
 
For a few moments Ethan wasn't sure what to expect. Then Lexi started to crawl toward him. His cock pulsed for a second as more fluid was on his head. "God yes I do," he moaned softly just savoring the attention she was giving him. When he was clean he smiled, "Mmmmmmmm. I'll have to return the favor." Ethan started to get ready. Even went to the spot on her floor that he came on and he started to wash it with a rag and soap. Drying it off he pocketed the rag.

"Where to one we're downstairs?" he asked breathing hard able to focus for a little bit. With everything he ended heading downstairs. Looking back toward Lexi he was waiting for her to lead them where to go. "Do we have to talk to a council today?" he asked softly making sure he remembered the woman right. His mind was a little flighty given the recent circumstances. Stretching out his arms for a moment he clapped his hands together waiting for the lovely redhead to lead them.
 
Lexi wiped at her mouth with the back of her hands as she leaned away from him, done cleaning him off. Rising up on her feet again, she straightened out her clothing to make sure she was presentable. "No, not the entire council. They only gather for really important things, so they'll already have joined together. We'll just go down to one of the offices and see what the report is. If there is any news or ideas of how things went." She said, closing the door behind them after they had left.

Walking down the hallway, she smiled towards other people who occasionally were going about as well. They would nod back towards her, and then frown at Ethan's appearance. After a few minutes, Lexi had brought him downstairs and through a few other hallways until they were in front of a great wooden door. Opening it up, she brought him inside. There was a blonde young woman sitting by a desk, most likely the secretary or personal assistant to the Alpha. Looking up, she beamed at the familiar sight of the redhead.

"Lexi! Hi. Are you looking for your Dad? He's out at the moment - Oh. Is that the human?" She asked, leaning down and whispering the last question as her blue eyes darted over towards Ethan.

"No, I'm not looking for Dad right now. Yes, this would be Ethan. He's staying out at one of those cabins on the skirts of the town, so don't worry. He won't come and dirty you up." Lexi teased, going over to the desk to sit slightly on it, her body half turned in towards the woman who giggled in return. "No! I'm not worried about that. I used to go out into town once and awhile you know, go to the local bar. Don't tell the Alpha of course! I didn't always talk to the humans, mostly just observed but it was interesting." She said, looking back towards Ethan. She held out a hand for him to shake.

"I'm Kim, I'm the Alpha's assistant and I help out Lexi's dad as well. They both have offices here." She said, motioning towards two closed doors behind her with her free hand. "So you must be here for the Alpha. He's in, actually I think he was expecting you to drop by today, so it works out. We all have been anxious to see how things work out." She said, her gaze not leaving Ethan even while she spoke to Lexi, looking at him in fascination.
 
"Gotcha. So we get a readout or oratory bit on what has happened." Ethan moved downstairs. All of the stairs didn't go unnoticed. Again he was feeling like a pariah. He wondered if people were going to get used to him so they wouldn't have stared so much. Part of him wanted to say something like "Take a picture it'll last longer!" Unfortunately Ethan wasn't sure if anyone would have known what a picture was.

Seeing that Kim kept staring at him. He blew a kiss toward the woman just to throw the woman off. Ethan smiled when she finally introduced herself. "I'm Ethan. Next time you head out to the bar first and try a rum and coke." He wasn't sure if the were had involved mixing alcohol with made made products like soda.

"Shall we see the Alpha now?" Ethan asked gesturing toward the Alpha's. Honestly he wanted to get this report business over with. Out of everyone in the village, town, whatever people wanted to call this he figured the Alpha was the last person that wanted to see the human. If it wasn't the Alpha then it was the Beta just because he was Lexi's father. Dad's were an angry, protective lot.
 
Kim looked a little startled by the kiss he had blown her, blinking and moving back a bit. With her abdomen no longer up against the desk, a slight bump was clear enough to see that the woman was a few months pregnant. Lexi leaned over and playfully smacked the blonde across the shoulder. "Hey, stop looking at him like he's meat!" She laughed, causing the secretary to shake her head quickly.

"I wasn't!" She protested, "Okay... maybe I was, I'm sorry. I'm really hungry! He smells kind of different than us and it was just confusing..." She looked down, ashamed. Lexi rolled her eyes. "You just need to get laid, you're horny and mistaking it for hunger. When is Garreth coming home? You need your mate, he shouldn't have gone on a trip when you're pregnant and your needs are all over the place." She tisked. Kim sighed.

"He'll be back soon, a couple of days at most. Mother Moon, if I had known carrying a pup would be this confusing then I might have waited another year! Not that Gar would have let me. You saw us at our mating ritual! I'm surprised I didn't get pregnant from that night. I was kind of scared he was going to come too soon, his wolf was so excited by the prospect of finally having someone to breed with. All he's wanted was to have me swollen with his child." She said, placing a hand across her stomach. Lexi laughed lightly, remembering that night. "Oh yeah, Luna, didn't he save up his seed for like a week so that he could pump you full of it? I think some of the Elders had to leave early because they couldn't handle watching him covering you in it. I mean, he did his job and gave you two loads inside of you. If he wanted to make sure the rest of you was soaking in it too so you'd forever crave everything about it, up to him."

Kim put a hand up to her mouth, giggling and nodding. "Well it worked." She said smugly, and the two grinned at each other again. "Lexi, why don't you come over and play with me later though?" She asked her friend, "Gar isn't here, and I've hit that part of the pregnancy where I'm so horny I feel like I'm going to burst and it's uncomfortable." She actually looked kind of upset by this, unsettled by the lack of her mate's presence at the moment. Lexi gave her friend a sympathetic nod, "Okay, I'll come see you soon, don't worry. I've got to take care of this guy right now," She said, motioning at Ethan, "But I bet Rebecca would play with you. She always says that glowing, pregnant Lycan pussies taste like nothing better. Which means I'll just have to get a taste of you soon, but don't worry. We won't let you suffer." She said, leaning across the desk to place a hand along Kim's face, drawing her back in.

The blonde's wheeling office chair easily came back up to the desk, and she leaned up to meet Lexi's lips. The two women closed their eyes, tilting their heads in opposite directions as they shared what started out as a simple, affectionate kiss. One of Lexi's hands reached up to softly brush through Kim's wavy, shoulder length hair. What the redhead had meant to only be a few second long kiss to help soothe her friend's worries turned a little more heated as the other woman parted her lips for her. A low moan escaped Lexi, as she sprawled a bit more across the desk, knocking a few items over and aside as she held the woman a little more fiercely to her, their tongues dancing about together and savoring the sweet taste of the other. Kim's hands reached up to grope and fondle her friends' breasts that were bouncing and jiggling so enticingly in front of her.

Lexi reached a hand out to hold out a finger to Ethan as if to say 'One moment', as she took another minute or two to continue lavishing her attention onto the blonde. They broke away with heavy breathing, eyes a little glazed over, leaving the blonde woman whimpering a little in need. Lexi looked back over at Ethan again, giving him an apologetic look. "Sorry, I hope that didn't make you uncomfortable." She said softly, tucking a piece of red hair back behind her ear as she placed a few fingers up to her kiss swollen lips. "I just wanted to help, but I'm not sure that actually did any good for her situation." She said, looking back over at the woman across the desk who had her fingers down her skirt and under her panties, fingering herself and continuing to whimper.
 
Ethan at first wasn't sure what to make of what was going on. Then their talks went from sympathetic to sexual. At first he casually crossed a leg. Then his breathing increased. Before they kissed his chest was rising and falling a little faster. By the time they were making out he was moaning softly. As their hands roamed over one another he bit his lip trying hard to be still.

"I'm very fucking hard and needing to calm down because I don't think the alpha wants to see me at nearly full mass," Ethan said then amended. "I know you were just trying to help your friend, but that was hot." The sight of those two women was going to run through his mind for quite sometime. Breathing hard he looked at them for a moment then to the Alpha's door. Then he looked at Lexi waiting for her to lead them in.
 
Lexi took Ethan in to account, seeing how hard he had gotten. "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to." She said honestly, her mind had only been on helping her friend as the women around there sometimes did when their mates were not around. Especially since Kim seemed to be in such a vulnerable place emotionally, having never been pregnant and left on her own for a few days.

"Lexiii..." The blonde whimpered, looking over at the woman, her fingers working rapidly beneath her skirt, trying to appease some of the fire that was burning through her. The redhead looked over, hearing her name, and then looked back to Ethan. "Give me just a few minutes, I'm sorry... You can.. You can stand outside if its too much, okay?" She said, looking like she was actually sorry to have led him into this situation.

Walking over behind the desk, she moved Kim's chair back a little and knelt down in front of her. Peeling back the woman's skirt until it was pooling at her waist, she wiggled down her navy blue panties until they were at her ankles. "It's okay, babe, I'm going to make it feel better." She said soothingly to the other woman, caressing her inner thighs and placing gentle kisses along there. The snatch of her blonde hair curled over her mound, and her lips were swollen with need and glistening with her juices. Having already worked her clit a little by herself, the pink nub was hardened and no longer hiding under its hood. Lexi didn't waste much time, not with the state Kim was in, and she quickly parted her legs and moved in between them to swipe her tongue up along her slit.

Bumping her nose along the other woman's clit, causing short little cries to be elicited from her, she lapped at the juices that were readily flowing. Kim's hands went into Lexi's hairs, pulling her head closer to her cunt, who didn't seem to mind one bit as ate her out. Moans came from the two of them as Lexi's tongue explored deeper inside of her, moving upwards to stroke along her sensitive, ridged g spot, continuing to nose along her clit.

"Oooh, Lexi, Luna, yes!" Kim was already shaking, closing her legs tightly around the redhead as she held her to her. Lexi broke away slightly, taking in a deep breath. "Fuck, you do taste amazing." She gasped, looking up at the blonde in awe. Kim forced her back to her pussy, which again was hardly needed as Lexi continued with abandon, eager to get more of the taste of the woman. She brought her tongue up to draw circles around her clit, and then sucked on the sweet pink nub, bringing a few fingers up to work in and out of the woman, fast and rough. Every time they came out a bit, they were soaked and glistening in her juices.

"F-F-F-Fuuuuck." Kim groaned, her back arching against the chair as she cried, more liquid arousal gushing from her for Lexi, her orgasm causing the woman to glow even more. Even though she had come, Lexi didn't stop there, moving her mouth down to lap up the juices and clean her up. "Mmm, Luna, Kim, you're amazing." She couldn't seem to get enough, giving her a thorough licking as the blonde relaxed back in her chair, a blissful smile across her face now that her needs had been met for the moment. Finally Lexi leaned back, done with her work and stood up.

"The Alpha can see you if you like." Kim said, almost sounding sleepy now, just so happy to have had such an orgasm. Lexi licked her wet fingers clean now, and looked back to Ethan. "You ready or do you need a moment or for me to pinch you?"
 
Ethan knew Lexi was just trying to help a friend. Unfortunately when that helped invovled going down on her that just made Ethan harder. As the moans grew louder Ethan debated about whipping it out. When his jeans were unzipped Kim started to moan out as she came. Zipping himself back up he gave out a defeated sigh. Moans were filling the room, Lexi was dirty talking, to a small extent, with Kim, and the room reeked of a sweet smelling pussy. Breathing hard he almost glared at Lexi then paced a little bit waiting for it to die down. Then when ready he nodded, "I think I'm finally good. Let's go see the Alpha."
 
Lexi licked the pussy juices that were still coating her lips off, running her fingers through her hair so that it looked less tussled. She gave a sheepish smile as she caught the glare that Ethan had thrown her way, giving a little shrug as if to say 'What could I do?'.

She waited while he paced, calming himself down a little. Once he said he was good, she started for the door and opened it to go inside. He seemed to have a very heavy, sound proof door. And it was little wonder why, when he had a secretary like that.

"Alpha, I'm here with the human to see you." Lexi said, announcing herself as she slipped inside with Ethan. The intimidating man looked up from behind his desk, his eyes cold and unfeeling as he looked over the two of them. "Ah, yes. Come. Sit." He demanded, motioning towards two chairs in front of his desk. Lexi quickly bowed her head, not wanting to meet his eyes, and took a seat.

"We believe that the ritual continued on for us as it should have." He wasted little time announcing what they had come to hear. "We are able to shift at will... However, we are still concerned about the human." he said, despite the fact that Ethan had a name he didn't use it. "We are not sure how this affected him. We may not know today, or even tomorrow. But if you are to feel any changes inside of you, you have to alert us." He said, now looking toward Ethan to address him. "There is the possible chance, as we've looked over centuries old records, that a bit of Luna might have gotten into you. It's varied what has happened in circumstances like this before... You may walk away fine, no changes, completely as you were. Other times, well, other things happen. We will need to watch for those."
 
"Mmmmmhmmm," Ethan said to Lexi as she was licking pussy juices off of her fingers. He really wanted to reach over and hit her. It was like she was finding new ways to tease him even when being charitable.

When inside his demeanor changed into one of seriousness. The Alpha didn't address him by name, but at least he was address Ethan. That was a plus to the human. "I will let you guys know if there's any changes in me. I'm more curious about what the second part of her punishment will be, but I presume that's for a different day?"

Once there was an answer Ethan got up and nodded, "Thank you Alpha. I will ummm see you at another time I guess?" He figured the Alpha didn't want to be too bothered by him or his presence.

The second they were out of that room he looked to Lexi, "Where to now?"
 
Back
Top