Unlikely Alliance-Closed

Ahn had merely sat on the ground, watching Rosa sleep. When the fire began to gutter, he added more sticks to it.

When she awoke, he returned her smile. but when she began to talk of appearances, he just shook his head.

"You humans and your 'appearances.' What's seemly for a 'lady' or a 'queen.' The limitations you place on yourselves, when you already have so many just by being human.

"You would heal much more quickly if we were linked. Some of my strength would be shared with you. Again, a limitation, because of some bizarre sense of 'propriety.'"

When asked if he'd fetch them something for breakfast, he nodded and rose. He wasn't sure if Rosa expected him to transform, but he wasn't ready to confirm such things yet. Yes, she'd seen him burn through armor with just his hand, but almost any sorceror of moderate talent could do such things. So far, she only had her own suspicion of his true nature, and his speaking of Drachón several times; that was information that could have been gleaned from multiple sources. So far, she hadn't actually asked to see him change, and that was fine with him. Chances were good, the time could come soon enough, and when that happened, Rosa might change her mind about this whole ordeal.

Going back to the river, Ahn came back shortly with two reasonably sized fish.

Handing them to Rosa, he answered the question she'd posed before he'd walked off.

"In this form, cooked is fine. Though, there's something to be said for the crunch of bone, the gush of entrails as they burst between your teeth, the squeals as the final glimmer of life fades from the body..."
 
"Yes I know, silly humans and our morality" she rolled her eyes at him watching him get up and leave. She knew what he spoke of when he mentioned that their link would go quicker without the hindrance of appearances. But she also knew that if they required a purity test and she failed, the crown would be forfeit. It wasn't as if she didn't want to mate with him, there was just to much to risk at the moment if she did. So instead of replying she simply let it go.

She sharpened some skewers for whatever he brought back while she waited. In this time she reflected over how comfortable she felt around him. Perhaps that was a gift of his kind. He had made several references to being Drachon, with comments such as

'I will tell you right now, though: Drachón, when in human form, tend to be very, very horny. I will want to be with you like this, skin to skin, as much as possible.'

and

'If you are hoping for a half Drachon child, the possibility does exist, but is no guarantee'.

They supported her belief, yet she would not ask him to show her his true form up close. That would be something he would choose to do on his own. Then she began to ponder their connection, and for some reason sodomy came to mind. Oh it was done in her kingdom, but no one talked about it. It was one of those forbidden pleasures of the flesh and she heard that some husbands used it to keep their wives from getting pregnant, and yet still getting their satisfaction.

When he returned she smiled a little flushed pushing the thoughts from her mind, for the moment. "Bone crunching huh?" she questioned ignoring the gross part of his description of eating things raw. Placing their fish upon the skewers she put them in place to cook and made herself some more tea. After a few drinks of it she closed her eyes and began to feel the effects.

"Ahn?" she said softly. "Would sodomy work the same as the other for the link?"
 
Ahn's eyebrows shot up. A suggestion like that wasn't one he expected a woman of Rosa's position to bring up. Still, the idea of getting inside her body had his cock stiffening quickly.

"Sodomy? It wouldn't develop a link quite as quickly as entering your cunt, but it would do so much more quickly than what we've already done. Trouble is, the ass does not lubricate itself. As well, you've seen me nude. Do you think you could take me there?"
 
"I believe if you mix aloe with water it will work as a lubricant" she said softly. "I don't think anyone can fit that anywhere." she said with a blush washing over her face.

"But,I think that it would need to be stretched a bit before you try other then your fingers i'm not sure what else you could find that would help with that. Do any of your baubles have a phallus type shape?" Rosa wasn't quite sure where this brazenness was coming from. Yet she felt this need for the link like nothing she'd ever known.

She could blame the tea, but it only brought out what she was already thinking or feeling. Even if she had somehow buried it. the sooner she could heal, the sooner they could get back to the castle and she complete their bond by giving herself fully to him. By bond she didn't mean link, the link would be completed to allow her to feel and share his pain and health. Or so she understood. The bond. Well that was something different.

It was if being near him gave her clarity. Being away from him was like a string was stretching between them and it caused an irregular thumping within her chest until he returned. It was something that not even the word love could cover.

Handing Ahn his fish she picked pieces off it to eat while she waited for his response.
 
"I have several objects of a rather phallic shape. Trouble is, the great majority of them are covered in jewels and would be rather uncomfortable, particularly in the hole in question. I think perhaps the best idea would be to alter my form temporarily. With that, he opened his trousers and revealed a cock that was inches shorter and quite a bit thinner than the one Rosa had stroked to completion.

"Do you think this would do?"
 
She blushed and covered her mouth as her eyes fixated on the now much thinner and shorter cock. "Well yes" she wasn't sure what else she could say. Good gracious if he got creative all of her holes were going to be in trouble. At the same time a little bit of wickedness rose within her.

She had never thought much about coupling with another until she met Ahn. Now that she had given him permission, she imagined she'd be on all fours a good part of the day until his full size phallus was able to easily impale his queen to be.

"I saw some Aloe on the NW path" she said putting her fish down and rising. "I shouldn't be gone too long."
 
Rosa seemed amazed at the difference in his new cock. He'd grown fond of the other one, but they'd get back to that eventually.

He let Rosa go get the item she believed she needed for the task before them.

While she was gone, he took the opportunity to strip once more. The cool breeze felt good against his skin. His cock stood stiff and proud when Rosa came around the bend of the path with the green stalks in her hand...
 
Finding the Aloe was easy enough and she made a quick trip of it. When she got back, Ahn was fully naked. She gave him a blushing smile. His shaft was ready for her. Picking up her half drank tea she poured the rest down her gullet. Walking over to Ahn she stood in front of him as she began to take off her clothes one item at a time.

When she was completely naked she reached her fingers over his faced and kissed him as he had kissed her before. Her tongue danced with his as she scooted closer. She loved the heat his body produced. It was a comfort to her flesh. She had thought they'd wait till night fall. But Ahn was ready to go.

Just kissing him rose her passions once again. The attraction was definite.
 
Ahn smiled at Rosa's shy smile when she saw his state of undress. Still, she didn't suggest he cover up. Instead, she gulped down the last of her latest dose of her pain-numbing mixture, then slowly began disrobing. She took her time, apparently putting on a show of revealing her body to him once more.

He just sat back and watched Rosa's remarkable form appear bit by bit. When her lovely pussy was once again on display, the flavor of her juicy slit returned to his taste's memory. Ahn could hardly wait until the next time he could bury his tongue in her.

When she reached over and caressed his cheek, then leaned in to kiss him, he returned her passion. This time, Rosa wasn't as tentative as she had been the first time, and her tongue darted into his mouth. Ahn let his tongue dance with hers, as he felt her arousal build swiftly.

"I'm going to let you take the lead," Ahn told her. "Taking it up the ass is often not easy for newcomers. I'd rather let you set the pace. If you want to take all day to get my cock in your hole, we can do that. I just don't want this to go faster than you're prepared for. I want you to enjoy it. If we're going to be together, I want everything to be something you want to do because it feels good to you, and not only because it pleases me."
 
Rosa couldn't help but blush at his thoughtfulness for her well being and desires. "You are my first in all things" she said softly. "already you've opened my eyes to possibility's and hope for the future of my..our kingdom. In our short time together, I've become more convinced that this link is not only necessary, but destined.

Perhaps it's just silly human emotions that lead me to this path. But I feel like there's a bond that must be forged between us. If for no other reason, the future of both of our kinds." Reaching down she picked up his hand and kissed it softly before taking each one of his fingers individually and placing them into her mouth and sucking on them with the passion that supported her beliefs.

With his fingers sucked she then placed his hand on her breast. "if i need you to stop, i will say potato. But I have full faith in your abilities, and trust my body in your hands. Her mouth found his again and kissed him again with the fire he nurtured with in her.
 
So, it seemed, even after his offer, Rosa intended for him to take the lead. That was fine. Ahn was used to leading young women in the ways of fucking.

"I will want you to show me what you'e learned at some point, so be prepared for me to hand over the reins to you.

"In the meantime, let's get us both lubricated."
 
Rosa looked at him with question and got up and went to get a tin cup and a bowel for mixing it. She hadn't expected that he would just jump right into it, perhaps she was hoping with a repeat of last night and having his fingers exploring and stretching the hole before just diving right in.

"I would like to feed on your member again if you'd allow it" she questioned lightly as she began to mix the aloe with small drops of water to get a good consistency up.
 
Ahn smiled at Rosa's reaction to his comment about preparing for ass fucking so quickly. Still, she went right to the task of mixing up her concoction to be ready for it.

He stifled a laugh at how she phrased her request to give him oral.

"If you want to suck my cock, say it."
 
Those were some of the first crass words he had spoken to her. "Have I done something to offend you? She asked still taken back by the way he directed her. "I spill my thoughts to you, and this is how you respond?."

Honestly what did she expect? he was a Draconian, not human. He was capable of passion and empathy, but at this moment he chose to shed it. Instead she tried to make a request, and he stifled a laugh. She understood to him things of the flesh were normal and not shameful. To her it was a battle within her mind over all she had been taught and what she felt she needed to do. It was also this feeling that she had for him that she shared and he simply disregarded as if he was above feelings and hers were of no consequence to him.
 
Ahn was still amused.

"Offend me? Hardly. I'm merely surprised by how afraid you are of words. Around me, there is no need to be coy. In fact, where sex is concerned, I prefer the cruder, earthier terms. There is more thrill to them, more eroticism. With your own kind, you can speak in your roundabout fashion, but with me, there's no need to.

"Go ahead. Try it. Say those words and see how you like them."
 
"I am not afraid of words, I merely prefer decorum. I said what I meant, there was no being coy. I simply chose words of the same meaning that were less coarse then that of whore house."

Picking up her clothes she fumbled with getting dressed and walked off toward the river. She would do what she could to save her kingdom, but being heckled into using words of a whore wasn't one of them. She was a princess.
 
Ahn watched Rosa dress in a huff and storm off. First, she claimed she could only achieve her goals with his help, then merely by the intimation that she shouldn't let the strictures of her station dictate her every action, she'd changed her mind again.

He could wait. He was Drachón. He'd still remain long after Rosa and her heir's heirs were dead and gone.

Besides, her horse still was tethered to a tree, with all her supplies, on the opposite side of the camp from where she'd just stomped away.

Ahn sat, poking the fire, let his cock soften and grow back to its usual size, and waited...
 
The male gender would never fully understand women she decided. Yes some of the traditions that they held were silly, yes there had to be changes made. But that didn't mean she was okay with being 'told' or goaded into how to speak. Especially when that language was that of a whore. Then heckling her because of it?

Yes some men preferred that language. If he hadn't laughed at her phrasing, and simply asked her if she would do it for him. She would have obliged. But it was in the way she perceived it that was the issue. More then likely she took his lack of tenderness about it and made it into a bigger issue.

Rosa laid down by the river, and found herself drifting off to sleep because of her tea.
 
Back
Top