What turns you on the most?

what

I love it when I see cum spurting out of a cock, after watching that cock hard and oozing precum
 
It really turns me on when I am on my knees, sucking cock, and looking into my lover's eyes as I slide his cock in and out of my mouth. I want him to watch me sucking his cock. Though I'm not at all into being abused or humiliated in any way, I enjoy being called slut, whore, bitch, cock sucker, etc. while I'm sucking his cock, or he is fucking me. After all, I loooove being a cock sucker, slut, whore for the right man. It all adds to the fun and excitement of hot sex.
 
Last edited:
I get soooooo damn hot being the pass around party "pig" for a bunch of horny, hung studs who use me for anything they desire. I just love it!!!
 
I get soooooo damn hot being the pass around party "pig" for a bunch of horny, hung studs who use me for anything they desire. I just love it!!!

Oh I've been in your shoes a few times ;)
It's very erotic and empowering to be the center of attention like that.

Big hugs
 
I'm usually always horny so u know how that goes.

What works for me is the idea of a 3 way with 2 other guys. We all get all the cock we can handle, we switch positions, suck and fuck each other in every way and every combonation we can think of, all night long.

My reality for the night is hard cocks, mouths, ass, cum everywhere, then more cocks...'til the sun comes up.
 
Have to agree the sight of cum shooting out of a cock, mine or another! I do like the sight of smooth balls. That's why I shave mine.
 
I love watching a tranny girls cock cum from her getting fucked without anything touching it
 
It really turns me on when I am on my knees, sucking cock, and looking into my lover's eyes as I slide his cock in and out of my mouth. I want him to watch me sucking his cock. Though I'm not at all into being abused or humiliated in any way, I enjoy being called slut, whore, bitch, cock sucker, etc. while I'm sucking his cock, or he is fucking me. After all, I loooove being a cock sucker, slut, whore for the right man. It all adds to the fun and excitement of hot sex.

Caressing Lucys head as I watch her service me
 
Caressing Lucys head as I watch her service me

I'm sure I would enjoy servicing you, jackstud. I'll suck your cock on my knees as we lock eyes, and you call me names which makes me suck your cock even harder. Make me your bitch, fuck me every which way you desire. Whenever you are ready to cum, make me suck you off so I can swallow your creamy, delicious cum.
P.S. I sucked cock yesterday and swallowed a delicious load of cum. I wish I could suck cock and drink cum every day.
Your slut Lucy.
 
for me its being told what to do,i like to be ordered around.I always have done and find it gives me such a turn me i get wet and aroused very quickly

So do I, shewantsmore. I am totally turned on by a good, caring man who orders me to do all the things that he desires from me. I relish the role of being his obedient, submissive cock whore, shamelessly and eagerly satisfying him hour after hour so I can earn the privilege of having his cock in my mouth and in my cunt again and again.
 
Last edited:
So do I, shewantsmore. I am totally turned on by a good, caring lover who orders me to do all the things that he desires from me. I relish the role of his obedient, submissive cock whore, shamelessly and eagerly satisfying him hour after hour so I can earn the privilege of having his cock in my mouth and in my cunt again and again.

i do know the feeling ,totally agree i just did not put it in those words.Its not that i dont talk dirty,i do its just im unsure sometimes
 
i do know the feeling ,totally agree i just did not put it in those words.Its not that i dont talk dirty,i do its just im unsure sometimes

You said it very well, shewantsmore. You and I know how to enjoy hot, passionate sex as obedient, submissive women with a dominant, demanding man who makes us do all the things we shamelessly and eagerly desire to do for him anyway. I love talking dirty to my man as I suck his cock or he is fucking me, and I love hearing him talk dirty to me, calling me names such as cock sucker, cum drinker, cock whore, slut, fuck toy etc etc. I love being all those things just for him to satisfy him in every way he desires. And I know that I have satisfied his desires when he makes me suck him off, and I get to swallow his hot, tasty, precious cum as my reward.
 
for me since, i am a virgin to gay actions, what turns me on most is camming and showing my tight hole for me to jerk to and cum too. It makes me cum so hard knowing other are cumming imagining fucking me good and hard

I wish our 2 virgin asses could we could no longer be virgins

:D
 
Back
Top