Author needed - can reward if that's allowed

Rajsingh2015

Virgin
Hi, new to this so apologies if request(s) are inappropriate.

Looking for someone to write a short story and if well recieved would be looking for more of the same (same characters / a plot developing).

Plenty of character names and email can be shared. Also, photos of key characters if that is allowed.

General gist would be:

White blonde wife and mother. Recently pregnant again. Enters a sexual relationship with mature black man (new boss?). Becomes submissive, black man's friends involved etc all quite secret from husband, but may share with key girl friends and sister etc

I have a few ideas on plot points etc, but happy to discuss.

Hope someone can help!

Thanks

I probably won't be interested, but I'd suggest that you put as much detail as possible into a post like this, nobody will want to help you create another "Ordinary white woman is dominated by a tall handsome black guy" story.

What turns YOU on? Specifcally? A simple story like this is too abundant on LIT for it to get more than a low 4 or so. More information, saucy descriptions, plot twists, entertain me!

So...anything more for us? One of the nice things about sharing detail here is others can brainstorm with you. :)

Good luck!

Back