What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand some people. I said no thanks to his advances and now I'm the bad guy? Whatever.

You have to understand that 90% of the population thinks that it is all about them.

Don't worry your pretty head anymore about him. He wasn't worth your time.

Millions more fish in the sea.
 
August 7th
6:39pm
6lbs 2oz
19 1/2 in long

Came home yesterday and we're both doing great. Not that ive been on much lately but now I have valid reason not to be. :D

Blessings to you and your little one! Very excited to read this news! Congratulations!!!:kiss:
 
I am mildly disturbed that the name of Christian's crack whore-of-a-mother is Ella.

what the fuck.
 
I should start dating older women for a while... hmm I wonder how long that will last.
 
nothing. and for what i'm trying to accomplish at the moment, that's not a good thing.
 
This Bates family that's being featured on 20/20. 18 kids. So far the only thing I've seen the 2 year old eat (two meals) was pizza for dinner and a sugar doughnut with sprinkles for breakfast.

The smaller baby/toddler ? was drinking some neon green liquid.

I guess with so many kids it's hard to feed them veggies or healthy stuff.

Just sayin.
 
Cannibalism. Could I really do it if needed. My wife has great breasts and lovely legs. Could I cut into them if I was at my last resort?
 
*laughs* i'm keeping that pm. just sayin'.

if money were no object, i would take NymphMyosotis on a one month getaway. anywhere her heart wanted to roam, i'd see to it that she enjoy herself. and we'd do lots of shopping.
 
*laughs* i'm keeping that pm. just sayin'.

if money were no object, i would take NymphMyosotis on a one month getaway. anywhere her heart wanted to roam, i'd see to it that she enjoy herself. and we'd do lots of shopping.

ears perking up *nipples hardening* = SHOPPING !!! :eek::D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top