Taken By A Highlander, ( closed for Aussie Wolf)

Ella jumped slightly when Rowann's fist hit the table, but she didn't take her eyes off his angry face. She stood her ground as he told her what she could do with her demands. Her lips thinned as he finished and sat down once more and began to eat again. She tried to keep her expression blank as he continued with what she had to call all the flourish of some kind of lord and master. Smoldering just beneath the surface she mumbled, "Pompous Ass!"

Then Rowann glanced over at Madadh and to Ella's total surprise gave him a choice of joining his clan or going off with her. Her jaw dropped as she listened. To Ella's dismay Madadh set his spoon on the table and with a nod at Rowann signified his acceptance. With a shrug of his shoulders and a "I'm sorry" look at Ella he swiftly made his way out of the hall leaving Ella to glance back at Rowann's smug face. He continued to eat his stew.

Suddenly Ella lost it, glancing at the small pile of crockery that was set to the side, she grabbed a bowl shouted, "You barbarian!" and threw it at Rowann's head with all her might. It sailed a scant inch by his ear and hit the stone wall just behind him with a loud crash. He looked across the table at her in utter surprise only to see another bowl was coming his way. Red faced with fury she kept this up, throwing cups and bowls, while he fended them off with his arms.

Breathing heavily Ella finally grabbed the last cup hesitating briefly. She held it tightly as she watched the huge man slowly rise. Her eyes became as large as saucers as she stared at him. His eyes dared her to throw the cup at him. Her rage quickly drained away. She dropped the cup and turned to flee for her life, her loose hair and Rowann's huge shirt billowing out behind her. She knew with his long legs she didn't have much of a chance to out run him, but if she could make it out of the hall maybe she could hide somewhere until his anger receded. Running for all she was worth, Ella had just about made it to the hall entrance when she felt him grab the shirt causing her to abruptly stop with a huff of air. Fiercely struggling she felt herself slowly pulled backwards. With her heart beating wildly Ella knew she was beat so decided to turn around and try to talk her way out of this. She and put her hands out in supplication until they touched his massive chest.

She cautiously looked up until their eyes met and said, "Now Rowann....let's not be hasty....maybe we can come to some kind of compromise." He pulled her upwards causing the shirt to lift up until her behind was practically showing and her bare legs dangled off the floor. She gulped and waited for what she didn't know.

Last edited:
Anyone that knew Rowann would know how angry he was. He was not a man that yelled or cried out, although if the case called for it he could do so. No the angrier he got the colder his features became and the quieter he got and right now a holiday on a Glacier looked like a tropical island compared to him.

He looked down into her face and then around at the devastation around him. He wondered if she knew what she had done? That set had been in his family for three generations, ever since his great grandfather had captured them in a raid. They were a precious part of his heritage and very few Highlanders had pieces as fine as that. And now neither did he.

Growling a little in his throat he stopped and swallowed, not daring to speak for a minute before he started again. "You have no idea what you have just destroyed. Those things have been in my family for a long time and are very precious up here. Not many people can afford such pretty things." His voice caught and he had to swallow again before continuing.

"I am afraid you will no longer be going anywhere. A crime like this needs to be paid for and pay for it you shall. You are lucky I am not a violent man or I would have already taken it out on your body, after all you have made clear you do not wish to be a member of my clan so you are fair game."

He gave her a look that left her in no doubt that he was not kidding and would indeed take payment from her that way.

"I will give you one last chance. Your choices now are very limited. Soothsayer tomorrow and then the family, or refuse and be taken as a thrall. Oh and in case you do not understand that word allow me to explain, you will become my house slave. You will have no rights and whatever I say or do to you is well within my rights."

He let that sink in and then leaned in until their faces were almost touching. "Even if you choose to go to the family just remember, one wrong move and my thrall you will be."

Finally he set her down although with some reluctance. Although he had been angry he had not failed to notice the way her body had looked in his shirt nor the way it had revealed her legs. He was aroused but he could not allow that to affect his decision.

He took her arm and gripping it a little tighter than necessary led her from the room and to a small room. He pushed her inside and then stood in the doorway. "I will expect your decision in the morning, but for now you will stay here. Please do not compound your error by trying to escape, there will be guards waiting for just that."

Closing the door he left her and went to his own rooms.

Ella's color drained away as Rowann told her what her fate was now. She tried to wiggle free but he was not finished. When he finally set her on the floor once more she started to breath again. Before she could move he grabbed her arm and hauled her out of the main hall and down a corridor stopping in front of a small door. He opened it. She saw that is was some kind of small storage room with no windows. She started to say, "NO...no don't!" When he thrust her inside and said,

"I will expect your decision in the morning, but for now you will stay here. Please do not compound your error by trying to escape, there will be guards waiting for just that." He then closed and bared the door. She leaned her forehead against the wood as she heard his footsteps recede.

Seconds later Ella slammed her hands against the heavy planked door wailing his name..."Rowann....Rowann...please don't leave me here!" She kicked and banged at the door for a few minutes finally stopping to catch her breath. She was in total darkness, heart beating wildly. She had never been comfortable in small places. That was why she generally walked up stairs rather then taking the elevator. She knew she had to get out of there! Biting her lower lip she heard footsteps coming towards her. She pressed her ear to door hoping it was Rowann come back to let her out. The footsteps stopped near enough that she could hear two voices.

A low voice said, "Well Jamie it looks like we are on guard duty for the rest of the night. I hear that new wench is pretty troublesome."

A lower gravelly voice answered, " Your right Colan, I heard the same. Rowann found himself a right pain in the ass with this one. The other two women were quicker to accept their new circumstances. As for guard duty it's too bad, I had sweet plans with Alice this night." He sighed as he glanced at the door. " Jamie nodded as they took up their positions.

Ella started thinking fast. She began to pound on the door again shouting, Help me...help I can't breath in here! Please open the door...I can't breath!" She listened as the voices argued,

Colan's concerned voice said, " Maybe we should check on her, we don't want her to die in there!" Jamie answered, "She's just trying to trick us...no leave her be!"

Ella knew this was her only chance to get out of the stifling room, she cried out, " Please....I can't breath, don't let me die!" With that she fell to the floor with a loud thump and lay still. Within seconds she heard the bar being lifted and the door swung open. Pretending to be unconscious she felt one of the men reach down and shake her shoulder. When she didn't move, the gravelly voice said, "Quick Colan go get some water!" Ella heard footsteps rapidly going down the corridor...she thought, "Yes, now I have only one to deal with!" She felt him bend over her once more and took her chance. Her leg came up and connected to his unprotected family jewels. He fell over sideways long enough to let her jump up leap over him and run down the corridor. She heard him cursing as she ran.

She knew she didn't have long to make her escape since she knew she hadn't been able to kick him very hard. Her goal was to get to the stable, steal a horse and get as far away as she could. When Rowann came after her and she knew he would, her freedom and life as she knew it would be over! Soon she heard running steps not far behind. Being a small person, she found a hiding place behind a 3 foot shield that was leaning against the wall. In this way she was able to run and hide in various spots while the frantic cursing two men ran back and forth. In their haste they weren't very thorough in their search. She heard snatches of comments like, "Rowann's not going to be happy about this...keep looking for the damn wench!" That came from Jamie who was the older of the two.

Ella's luck finally came to an end, she turned a corner and came to a dead end. The only way out was a large door a few feet away. The men were not far behind, she ran to the door and was relieved to find it unlocked. Easing it open as quietly as she could she slipped inside and pushed it back careful that the latch went down without a noise. She stood holding her breath as she heard, "You go down that way and I will backtrack, she has to be somewhere!" Ella leaned her forehead against the door in relief.

Suddenly she heard a growl, " Och! ...Lass what am I to do with you?" Ella turned around to find a totally naked Rowann a few inches from her. She screamed and for the first time in her life fainted dead away. Rowann was able to catch her before she hit the stone floor.

When Ella came around she found that her wrists were tied to a post above her head and that she was lying on a large bed. She looked around to find Rowann lying on his side next to her, still naked, eyes dark with a cold kind of passion. The only thing that came to mind was, "Oh god, I am in trouble now!" Ella tried moving away from him but he swung a heavy leg over her pinning her in place. She started to shake as she cleared her throat willing herself to calm down. She watched him thinking, "I wish he would say something...anything would be better then this silent treatment!"

Rowann's hand slowly made it's way towards her, Ella started to plead, "Rowann ...please listen to me. I don't mean to be difficult, but I would be wasted as a slave or field worker." His hand pushed the shirt down enough to expose her full breasts as he leaned in and licked a nipple. She whimpered and continued, "Listen to me." she gasped, "I know something about the use of herbs and health!" She closed her eyes as he moved to the other nipple. She groaned and arched her back beneath him, "Rowann...please if you don't have a healer, I could be of great help your clan..." she jerked as his hand went to her thigh and shoved the shirt up so his hand could lightly caress her stomach, She clasped her thighs tightly starting to pant and added, " Rowann...don't.....I can be of better use as a healer don't......stop.....Please!" Her body shook as his lips moved to up across her chest and throat hovering over her lips.

Then she felt his mouth move to her ear. He whispered, "Wench... I'm going to torture you for vexing me so! When I am done with ya you will beg me to stop. Know you, that in the future this will be your punishment when you disobey me." His hand moved lower to cup her mound.....she began to shake uncontrollably. A long wail of, "Nooooooooooo!" issued from her lips as his fingers delved into her slick folds. The wail echoed in the large chamber and into the corridors of the building until it reached the two guards. They hesitated looking at each other. They knew the girl had fallen into their chief's hands. Nodding they went back to their beds knowing guard duty was over.

Last edited:
Rowann had stormed back to his room and sat on his bed breathing hard as he tried to calm down. God's that wench made him mad. He already knew from the others that females from these other worlds were not like the well brought up Lassies of his village, but surely they had some common sense and decency wherever she was from.

What was more infuriating was how drawn he was to her. He rather liked that she spoke her mind and stood up for herself. He liked the courage it took to do that, but the woman must learn there was a time and a place for it and she best be learning when to admit defeat.

H had not been fooling with her when h had told her he had been a hairs breath away from taking his revenge out on her body. He knew what she looked like, and after the damage she had caused and the way she had turned his offer down, he would have been within his rights. Still he was not that sort of man.

Sighing he undressed and crawled into bed. After his adventures it was good to be back home and in his own bed. He was asleep in seconds.

He awoke as someone entered his room. They hardly glanced in his direction and he slipped out of bed silently, grabbing the knife kept under his pillow and approached them from behind. As he did he noticed certain things about his would be attacker. They were more concerned about things happening outside of his room. They were rather slim for an assassin, and as his vision improved he noticed they were wearing one of his shirts.

Getting right behind her he growled " Och! ...Lass what am I to do with you?" and then watched in surprise as Ella turned quickly, saw him standing there naked, and fainted. H managed to catch her without stabbing her and then sighing again he carried her to the bed and threw her on it.

Well it seemed she had not heeded his warning about not trying to escape. This was definitely the last straw. Looking at her in anger he glanced around the room and then smiled as his eyes fell upon his belt. Picking it up he pulled her hands above her head and quickly lashed them together and then tied them to the bed frame.

He laid down beside her and was just in time as her eyes fluttered open. He watched as she realized her predicament and then tried to escape but he easily pinned her in place. Then slowly he straddled her and began to lick her nipples while she rambled on. He let her continue to talk before moving his mouth down to her ear and whispering, "Wench... I'm going to torture you for vexing me so! When I am done with ya you will beg me to stop. Know you, that in the future this will be your punishment when you disobey me."

With that Rowann placed his hand on her mound and she let out a scream of denial. Smiling down at her he grabbed the bottom of his shirt and slowly tugged it upwards, going slowly as he revealed her naked body to his eyes. He stopped when it was bunched below her neck and kissed and teased her nipples for several minutes, before continuing up over her head.

He left it over her arms, bunched in her hands as he returned to kissing, licking and nibbling on her nipples. He made sure it was pleasurable and then again moved his hand down to hr mound and slowly inserted a finger inside of her, moving it deep inside her moist depths, twirling it around.

Moving his mouth from her nipple up to her ear he whispered, "This is how it can be if you choose to share my bed willingly, or take your punishment as such."

Then sitting up a little he looked down at her with a hard look in his eyes. "However there is another way, and that is one you must be taught. The one when you have done wrong and must be punished. That set had been in my family for generations Ella and you broke it like it was nothing, tonight I will teach you the error of your ways."

Rowann climbed off her and quickly flipped her over so she was lying face down then placed a hand on the middle of her back to prevent her from moving. "There were 7 pieces that you broke, and so Lassie it will be one mark for each piece."

He lifted up his hand and brought it swiftly down on her bare ass in a hard smack, the sound of which echoed in the quit chamber. "Count them out or we start again."

Ella panted as she struggled to keep talking her way out of this situation. It was getting harder and harder to keep her mind focused as his hands and lips continued to inflame her body. Then he looked down at her with a hard look in his eyes. "However there is another way, and that is one you must be taught. The one when you have done wrong and must be punished. That set had been in my family for generations Ella and you broke it like it was nothing, tonight I will teach you the error of your ways."

He got off and flipped her over, as the cool air hit her naked flesh she couldn't help but think, "Now what?" She soon found out. Holding her in place with his big hand he growled, "There were 7 pieces that you broke, and so Lassie it will be one mark for each piece." Then next thing she felt was a hard smack on her bare butt. She screamed out in surprise at how much it hurt. She heard him add; "Count them out or we start again." She was too busy struggling to heed his words before his hand came down again and her body jumped under him in response. She cried out in pain, he repeated "One" again. By the time his hand whacked her a third time and said "One" she shouted "One" as she added..."Please Rowann..that's enough I'm sorry! Another whack echoed in the chamber.

"Two!" Rowann calmly stated, raising his hand again.

Ella started to sob as she mumbled...."Two". She now realized he was not going to give in to her. His hand continued to fall with his counts and between sobs she repeated his words. By the time they came to seven she was wailing and moaning as she whispered; "Seven." She kept her face in the bedding as she felt him untie her wrists and slide off the bed. She heard him shuffle around as he got dressed. When done he paused at the door looking back at her as she continued to whimper; "Now be a good lassie and stay in my chamber. Mark my words, if you try to escape again, I will chain you to my bed. I'll be back soon".

With those words she heard him open the door, closing it firmly behind him. Ella sniffled trying to get a hold of herself. She really really hating crying in front of anyone. She finally moved her arms down and tried to sit up. It became obvious that her bottom was way too sore, so she rolled over enough to be able to slide off the bed and stand up. She groaned, her whole body seemed to ache from her head to her toes. She sighed knowing the last twelve hours had been a battle of epic proportions. She bit her lips as she glanced around the chamber.

A knock on the door made her grab the top fur cover and hold it over her body. She watched as the door eased open enough for an arm holding a pile cloths to come through. The cloths were dropped the arm disappeared and the door shut once more. Ella slowly eased herself over and with one hand picked up the cloths. She went over to the bed and dropped them. Looking at each piece, she found a pair of britches, a rough linen shirt such as she had seen the men and boys wearing and a pair of old style footwear. She looked back at the door to make sure she was alone before dropping the cover she still held against her body. She drew on the britches thinking, "Too bad...no undies in these times!" as she tied the rope that held them up. The rope had a leather pouch attached. She noticed the britches had no pockets. Next she took the shirt pulling it over her head, it fit way better then Rowann's had, but was still quit loose, which was the style of the day. She hastily tucked the ends into the pants. Lastly she pulled on the footwear. They seemed a cross between shoes and boots with thick leather soles and softer leather uppers. They were a little big, but would do. Her spirits lifted, what with having cloths on her back once more.

Feeling much better as her stiff muscles loosened up a bit, she began to fix her hair. She would have liked to sit while doing this but knew better, her bottom still burned! Most of her hair was loose hanging down her shoulders, with the pin still entangled at the top. She took it out placing it on the bed. It rolled off and tinkled as it hit the stone floor. Bending down gingerly Ella stretched her hand under the bed til her fingers touched two items. She brought back not only the pin but her small herb book. She was surprised thinking, "It must have fallen out of Rowann's shirt last night." Her cheeks reddened as she remembered what he had done to her. Her fingers tightened on the book for a few seconds before she put it into the pouch thinking, "This is the only thing I have from my world. It's turning into a dream and this world is becoming more real." She sighed as she carefully placed the pin back on the bed. Lifting her arms up Ella began finger combing the tangles out of her long hair. The shirt stretched across her breasts. After doing the best she could she began to wind her hair back up into a bun when without so much as a knock Rowann opened the door and stepped inside. Ella froze. They both stared at each other for a long minute. He carried some tray like object with a few bowls on top.

The spell broke as he moved into the room. Ella stepped back bumping against the bed, letting her hair fall back down. Warily she watched the big guy set the tray on a small table beside the hearth. He said something she didn't understand and then waited for her reply. She blinked several times finally saying; "What? I don't understand what you just said..." They both stood looking at each other again. (Ella hadn't figured out that it was the magic pin that she had found in the forest that let her understand the ancient Celtic language of medieval Scotland. It still lay on the bed. )

Last edited:
Back