An Open Heart (closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,272
Long ago man found out that outside the city was a darkness where many different species lived their own life. But the leaders of each race went into the city to speak with the mayor. They made a deal and all of them came out of the darkness. They had lived with the humans for a very long time now, one thing that wasnt allowed was races mixing they had to mate with there own kind , and marry there own. But in the city there were two that liked each other for who they are. Her name is Mary Lee and she was a very beautiful but kind hearted person. She was smart and wonderful. Friends she was with Pirin, friendship everyone was allowed to have. He was older then her, Mary had just turned twenty. Her black hair with streaks of dark blue, her slender yet muscular body. Her hair in a braid this day, she was going to the park to spend time with her friend.

It was a beautiful day and she loved how things were today, the sky was bright with the sun, she was happy that it was a nice day. She sighed softly as she entered the park and sat down. Deep down she was happy. He was the only one in the city that she had. She did not hate anyone but she only had one friend. He was different yes he wasn't human and was easy to see what he was but she did not care. She sat on the bench waiting for him, her blue dress that was a bit low cut, and the length going down just barely hitting her knees. She hummed happily as she was content she was happy.
 
Last edited:
Pirin

Pirin's family came from the distant city of Whitestone, before the days of the Briarwoods. They fled to this new city of Emon twenty years past, when he was only three. In emon, he was raised and taught the craft of Pottery. He loved the feel of moist clay under his finger tips as he molded all sorts of pots, bowls and a variety of other vessel's that his family would sell at market, but he hated the toil and heat of firing them in the kiln.

Oh, he was a Satyr, by the way, complete with small curled rams horns, a coat of brown fur that covered him from the hips, down, a thin tail and cloven hover for feet. He kept his long brown hair hair in a long braid and wore more jewelry than most girls did. Even still, he felt invisible to everyone... except Mary.

Ah mary... if summer had a face, it would be hers. Mama would cluck her tongue whenever Pirin talked about her, always trying to desuade him from going off to spend time with her, always trying to persuade him to spend time with the young fauns, who were more interested in his jewelry than in him.

But Mary wasn't like them, he was perfect, inside and out, or, at least, he was blind to any flaws she might have. She was lovely to look at, although, as a human, she was far more modest in her dress than any Fauns he knew. The mystery of what she kept hidden behind her clothes was just part of her charm, she would never be brazen enough to show him and he would never dream of stealing a peek.

Yet, there were those brief moments when the breeze of a summers day would press her dree just so against her frame, and he could discern the vague hint of her blossomin curves and it would take his breath away. He would always blame that on the breeze though...

It wasn't much past midday when Pirin managed to slip out of the families workshop and rush off to the park to meet with her. He raced, shirtless, through the city streets, dodging crowds and ducking under market stalls and hopping over carts as he went. He snatched a ripe looking orange from one as he ran, tossing his coin back before the merchant could even yell at him. "See ya, mister Onias! Oranges look mighty juicy this season!" He called back as he held it up like a treasured jewel.

Leaping over the shrubbery that surrounded the park, Pirin raced up a hill and found Mary Lee at the top, sitting on the park bench, where they always met after the days chores were done. He came up to her, feeling warm and full of energy, but slightly out of breath from the run. "Lady Lee! I present to you the jewel of the Ozmet sea! Rarest fruit in all of Tal'Dorei..." he made a show of bowing on one knee and holding up the orange, as if presenting a gift to a queen. A moment later, he opened one eye and squinted at the ordinary orange and am enter his statement. "Or... an orange from Mister Onias' farm... But you've got ta admit, it looks pretty juicy! You won't contract scurvy today, at least!" He laughed as he came to sit next to her and used his teeth to start peeling the orange.
 
Last edited:
She had no idea what to expect from her friend, he could be sneaky and that was part of his charms, was almost perfect. Then she saw him, grinning happily it was a nice feel. Then he bowed and she giggled happily, watching him ass around it was nice. She blushed and made sure she reacted kindly. She cared for him, but never wanted to get him in troubless which is why she never came to him. From what he told her his mother wanted him to be with the women of his people. And they were beautiful for his species. She watched her friend finally sit down and start to peel it, one leg over the other, it was amazing how she fealt about him. Her heart beating with him close.

"Sometimes I wonder what your mom is going to say when she friends out we spend so much time together." She laughed somewhat and sighed. She had a feeling she knew why the rules were set in place. So no other species dare make a mix of species. Something inside her seemed to change a little, she remembered from a German poet. Was about being caged. And some how felt right. She stood up and sighed. There were bars here but no one but her could see them. Her arms wrapped around herself and began to watch how everyone got along. The wind hitting her just right, it was nice Pirin was there with her, he understood her even if no one else did. But what happened next would determine a lot, she took a deep breath and began a poem.

"His gaze from staring through the bars has grown so weary that he can take in nothing more. For him it is as though there we're a thousand bars, and behind those bars no world. As he paces in cramped circles over and over. His powerful stride is like a ritual dance around a center, where a great will stands paralyzed . At times the curtin of the eye lift without a sound, and a shape enters. Slips through the tightened silence of the shoulders reaches the heart and dies." She had been so into it she had no idea where it came from. She sat down by Pirin and hung her head. Tears rolling down her cheeks as she realized the poem meant that she was a great will in a cage.

When it came down to it her heart felt like it would explod, it was a beautiful day, yet she went dark, having no reason why. Slowly looking up she felt alone am had no way of knowing what he would do or say. They have been friends a few years been teased by a lot of people but neither cared how anyone saw them. There friendship was everything she loved it more then they knew. She cared for him, but how much? She hoped Pirin would help her feel alive. Unfortunately, she didn't know what was in their future. The rules made it where you could only date trunk kind marry your own kind, but that was why she felt like she was in a cage, but a friend here was everything to her, even his own parents weren't too thrilled with her, but he made her laugh, he made her cry and good reasons for crying right now she felt stupid for just uttering a poem for no reason. She couldn't look at him. She felt humiliated and tears continue to fall. She did not whimper. She made no noise. She sat there. Silent. Deep down while she was thinking about it, then nothing about men knew nothing of all really their species is just a thin little life together. She knew they were friends no matter what. But was she feeling love? She hoped it would be cleared up, she hoped for answers as she waited for him to say something.
 
Last edited:
Mary's giggling laughter reminded Pirin of a babbling brook, so pure and full of joy. After peeling the orange, he split it into wedges and placed them on a clean cloth between them so that they could share.

"She just clicks her tongue and shakes her head, she doesn't say anything, really." Pirin answered, giving Mary a light nudge with his thigh. She seemed sad as she stood. He wondered if he should stand too, but then she wrapped her arms around herself as a breeze washed over her and she took a deep breath, beginning a poem.

At first, her words reminded him of a circus tiger he had once seen as a child. He remembered both fearing that it would notice him and wanting it to look him in the eyes, but it seemed to look through him as it paced in its cage. Powerful stride, ritual dance, a great will... it was like she was reading his memories...

He listened on and pondered her words deeply. The tiger... was it passion? Desire? The burning need to be loved? It made his heart ache for her that she would say these things, and when she sat, hanging her head, tears rolled down her cheeks.

Pirin felt his eyes sting with tears as well as he looked at her, was she like the tiger? Pirin was hesitant at first, but as she lifted her chin, he reached out and brushed the back of his hand along her cheek, wiping away her tears, tilting his head curiously, she seemed miles away... a great will... paralyzed...

Without another thought, Pirin moved his hand to gently cup her face, from chin to cheek and drew her into a soft kiss. One... there was a jolt of surprise. two.... Pirin settled into the kiss. Three... she wasn't posing him away. Four... he slowly parted his lips and sighed. Five... he thought he heard her make a soft squeak of surprise. Six... "You there! Part yourself from that girl!" Someone shouted from behind them. "Get your filthy hands off her! Now!" A city guard barked as he raced up to them.

Pirin broke their kiss and scooted away from her, raising his hands in submission as the guard drew his blade and pointed it at him. "Are you alright, miss? This... beast didn't harm you, did he?" The guard regarded Mary with a genuine look of concern before fixing Pirin under a hateful gaze. "Alright, you cur... you're coming with me to the guard house!" Pirin opened his mouth, the taste of Mary's lips still lingering there, but he knew better than to talk back to a guardsmen, he just looked down at mary helplessly as the guard tugged him to his feet.
 
She had no idea what he was doing. Until he was doing it, the second he felt his lips on her own, she closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around him and began to kiss back everything in her body, wanted him everything in her soul, wanted him to kiss her more and more her head was spinning, it was almost hard to breathe, and now she knew what she was missing. Deep down, she still felt like she was in the cage because they are not allowed to marry or have children with other species that are not their own, but she shook that out of her head for now and just felt too takes out his body felt against her it was amazing and in a lot of a sudden she could see the outside of her eye that someone was coming and she was not surprised when that person said something, she felt sad, feeling him leave her but knew that he had to, she looked at the guard and grew very, very angry she stepped between the guard and her friend angry at the man before her.

" How dare you say these things about my friend? I was fine, I have known him for a year, we are closer friends I ever have been with anybody, I was there when my parents died, hes my everything, so you Sir can leave us alone. We are breaking no laws. It was simple innocent kiss. I know your laws well and a kiss does not damn them suceed leave because right now, the creature that I see in front of me is a creature worse than anything I have been raised around, so get the hell outta here and leave us alone."

He was steaming mad and wanted to color wanted to hit 1 to punch that serve but she held herself back Shook her head and looked at her friend. Sides softly and took his hands in her own and smiled at him, shaking her head, she sighed softly and didn't know what to tell her friend in that moment that she did not as he was no monster to her, he was not human, he was special, yes, but meant everything to her, she smiled at him, leaned in to him and returned the kiss that have broken the innocent kiss that she did not now what was going to happen next at? She broke the kiss, she smiled and looked up into his eyes, placing a hand upon his cheek and she felt like she was in heaven for the first time.

" You are not human true, but you are no monster and you are more human than most humans are you're my friend and now it seems we are something else, I do not know how your mother will feel, which is why I stay away, not because I feel ashamed. See being seen with you. But despair? You from your mother's ridicule since I know she wants you to be with your own, but I've always accepted you for the man you are, you are different, but that's part of the reason why I love you the most. A cage. I feel we are all in which was the point of that poem, the cage where rules bound us, we are not free, I am a powerful will that stands paralyzed, but I now stand paralyzed because of your kiss, not because of the bars and I love you for that"
 
Mary's fury caught the guard by surprise. "Your... Friend?" He eyed Pirin suspiciously for a moment, still holding him at the point of his sword. "I... see..." the guard said with a snarl and look of disgust on his lips as he stepped back, sheathing his sword. Turning his attention to Mary, he looked her over, seemingly searching for some sign that Pirin had harmed her, but when he found none, he sighed and shook his head. "It may not be against the law, Miss... But you aught to be more careful with what you give your affections to, else, you might find yourself despoiled by the likes of this beast-man... I seriously doubt any man would have you after that."

Pirin could see Mary's ire rising at the guards coldly ignorant words and placed his hand gently on her shoulder, hoping to stay her fist. The man had a sword after all... they met eyes as the guard wandered off, muttering in disgust. He didn't go far as he was clearly going to keep an eye on them.

Pirin was surprised by Mary's return kiss, but he was happy that she did it, he wouldn't have dared to do it again while the guard watched, he didn't want to give him a reason to come take him away again. Her smile filled him with joy and the feel of her soft hand on his cheek was like warm silk. He covered her hand with his and closed his eyes, leaning into her touch, just enjoying the contact.

"We are..." he whispered, wanting to tell her he loved her, wanting so much to sweep her up into his arms and spin her round, but he knew they were still being watched. "Mother just needs to see how wonderful you are... then I know she would favor you, just as I do. It's clear to me now, no Faun will do... I will be with you... or I will remain alone..."

Pirin looked around, hesitantly before continuing in a hushed voice as he leaned in close to Mary. "Rules be damned, I love you, Mary Lee, and if you would take me for a husband, I would be honored to call you my bride." His head was spinning and his heart was racing as he whispered his proposal to her, for fear the guard would overhear.
 
She smiles at him. She couldn't believe how fortunate she was to have someone like him, it was amazing how he made her feel her heart beat twice as fast and it was amazing to feel such love. She shook her head, not too sure she believed what he said about his mother. But. When her friend asked that if he would take him to be her husband that he would want her to be as why she looked at him tilt to her head and was rather curious about the idea. To drive a wedge between him and his family so that the other big family was only a handful of his people here and did not want anyone to hate her.

" You are very sweet and I would marry you in a beat, but you know its against rules to marry outside of your breed unless we try to find a way to fight the rules to see if it could be done or just fighting or society is caged and that is the problem, maybe we could be the first, unfortunately he could be fined, imprisoned me killed anything to protect the way of our life. But that's how evolution win how Revolution begins. But I would only marry you if I had your parents blessing, I do not want to be the reason why they disown you for you is on them, they did bring you into this world, you've known them longer than you have known me, I cannot be that selfish to ask you to drop everything because family means a lot to you like it does to me."

She smiled looking at him, placing her hand on his cheek, stroking his jaw and knew that she wanted to be his wife, he may be a creature or monster to those of each other's kinds, but she knew she loved him and the only monster she saw were those who were so close minded that they were the ones that kept everybody in that city caged rules. Afraid. And their tormentors? It must end and maybe they are that wants to begin something new, but then she clicked on him and began to wonder if she could be with child she could have his children as it would even be possible. She crossed her arms and smiled wondering.

" I must ask her, but do you want children? And what if I am unable to have your children? I mean the thought of having your children with mean a lot to me just like being your wife would, but are you sure about all this?"
 
"It is our fear of change that keeps us caged by these rules. With our two hearts together as one, what can they do to stop us from being together? Who would we be harming by loving one another? It is not for them to say we cannot be together... You make me happy, happier than I have ever been, I would die before I would give you up. Mama and papa will give us their blessing, I'm sure of it, they know how stubborn I am, they will have to accept you into the family."

Mary's question made Pirin blush. "You would do that? Be mother to our children?" Having his children would mean having monumental courage, society would shun her for such an act. "Of course, I would give you as many as you wanted. But are you sure? I mean, you would be a part of our family, but most humans, if not all would shun you for bearing my children. I would be shunned by them as well, but I have far less to lose than you if that were so, my family would still be there for us. We follow the rules only out of fear, only humans believe in racial purity, most everyone else just want to live in peace."
 
She looked at him and watched him blush. It was really sweet. Everything inside her knew what she needed to do and looking into the eyes game with the courage to do it, her heart beat 3 times as fast foundation about his parents made it even harder for her in a way. She smiled at him. He never showed his way about anybody and since her parents were dead and he was the only one she had it real, it wasn't much of a choice because it would be easy because anybody here we cared about was dead, except for the one standing right before her so she knew what she wanted to do. Placing your hand firmly on the shoulder, her other hand against his cheek nodding.

" You have had to notice in my life you are the only one you watched me after my parents died I had lost my world that I knew it when they died, a frankly between you and I my parents now have shown to me for it, my mother always taught me she wanted me to love who I wanted no matter the gender or the species. Yes, it's possible I would like to have children, perhaps that rush, but it's something to think about anyway, you might be head strong, but you are your mother's oldest. Is going to give you up without fight??"
 
Pirin cupped her hands in his and pulled them to his lips, kissing each of her knuckles in turn, his heart aching, as it always did for her, when she mentioned the loss of her parents. "My family will be yours now..." he promised, love in his eyes. "Oh, it's not mama you will have to worry about... she will love you in her way. I think she's known longer than I have that I'm in love with you."

Time was wasting and there was so much to share back in the "monsters quarter", or so it was known, where all the non-humans were allowed to live. "Come! Let me take you to my family! I want to show you that they will not only accept you, but they will cherish you as I do!" He took a step back and gently pulled her with him, urging her to follow.

He didn't rush her, but he meant to walk with her, with a purposeful stride, right back through the guarded monsters gate and on, to his family home.
 
The world would be full of so much hate, but it could also be filled with so much love it just depended on where you went, it depended on the people. There were orcs, elves, fairies, centers. It was incredible and she was one of the very few human that was well liked in any species she was just afraid that this could go badly wrong, but she smiled as he urged her onward, she stood a girl for just a moment close their eyes and took a deep breath, he was there when she lost everything and she was afraid of losing more. For a moment everything would be clear. At least she hoped she opened up her eyes, looked into them and nodded, smiling the best she could. She followed him. She had never been to his home. But she didn't care who saw so she took her hand and grabbed his squeezing it lovingly. He was proud to be with him. I didn't care who knew it. She found herself humming a little as they walked. And hoped that his parents would accept her but knew that she would have to. Show that they could trust her, especially when it came to their oldest son. But she stopped when she noticed it was their home after a while she didn't know she was ready for this or more importantly, if they were ready for her. She didn't want him to lose his parents like she had lost. Though the difference of death and being disowned were 2 different things.

A pretty soon she heard voices in the door open, she took a deep breath and was ready for someone starts screaming, but she had noticed a little one coming out and figured it was one of his siblings that she knew that he had. She smiled at the little one. Soon found 2 older people coming out she had a feeling these were the parents of him, she did not know how to show his people respect so she bowed her head. Hoping that would be enough to show that she was trying to show respect to his family. She looked up into the woman's eyes. And smiled at her. She should have been. For in one of them, they would be so much easier she would know their customs. So she looked at her friend and hoped he knew exactly what he was doing, because right now she felt like a fish out of water, an old human expression.
 
Pirin was careful to time their passage through the guarded gate just at shift change, so that they wouldn't be stopped and questioned. The last thing they needed was for a human guard to suspect him of abducting her. For, what else would a human think? That she would follow a beast like him into the monsters quarter of her own free will? For a man, that would be unimaginable... Best if they were spared that, for now...

Eventually they would have to face these problems, but not today, he was too joyful to have Mary agree to be his wife. They were at his door when others began to stir, most likely hearing him arrive. Lilly-Mae, his littlest sister came toddler out and went right up to Mary, curiously smelling her clothes. Pirin laughed softly, excusing her behavior as he scooped her up and hugged I pheromones tight before sending her off to play.

Just as he stood, he met his parents concerned looks and smiled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "Pirin... Son of mine... who is this girl and why does she challenge us to a duel of horns?" His father asked with a slight smile, clearly joking, he knew humans bowed their heads in respect, not to challenge to lock horns. "Papa, mama... This is Mary Lee, you remember, the girl who lost her parents?"

"Oh yees, I reemembeer!" His mother said, drawing out her eee's with her thick accent. "She ees much beeger than I reemembeer..." She went on, looking her over before addressing her directly. "You have eendeed blossomed eento a fine young womeen..." She made to reach out and touch Mary's breasts but her husband clicked his tongue. "Kitta, no, you embarrass her! Come, we are about to eat, join us. We have much to discuss.. I think?"

Pirin nodded, turning red, his parents already knew what he had brought her here for, they were just being polite. All down the street, other families were taking notice of the scene. Some rushed into their homes, others stepped out to watch. More than a few fauns tossed their hair dismissively or stomped their hooves in frustration, making Papa chuckle softly in his throat be for stepping back inside, leaving Mama to fuss over them.
 
She smiled seeing his parents. They all seemed rather nice, but the one thing that made her nervous was the fact that everyone was watching them. She had seen some quickly scamper into their home, some looking she was more afraid that his parents would be in deep shit. Because here she was human and the monster quarter making sure that they were not seen by anyone that would get them in trouble and her eyes were on them, but the second his little sister came out, she so desperately wanted to pick her up and cuddle with her, but knew that would not be best since the little one did not know her and she wanted to show him respect. The funny thing was I, when that was said about her head bowing, she couldn't help but laugh really laugh because she knew they were kidding and found it really for me, it was nice to know that her future mother and father in law had a very good sense of humor. It was nice to know. But it was then that the woman tried to reach for her breasts, she didn't know what that was, but figured it was something their people did until her husband stopped her from doing it..

Once they were inside, she saw the lovely home it was simple, it was modest and that was what she loved, she knew the elves were the rich ones in the disk direct and didn't really care for them too much because a lot of them were selfish, greedy, arrogant and arrogance was something that there was too much of in this world, she sat down and watched the little one running around it was really cute, but she stayed sitting, kept her hands to herself and watched them. It was a really beautiful thing and was grateful to have this moment with them, she looked over at her love and placed her hand happily on his showing his parents that she really did love him that it was not in his head that a human could love one of them. It just hurts so much that humans could be so close minded, except for her, her parents would have been more than happy to allow her to be with him. She just hoped that they felt the same.

" If she wants to touch me, I don't mind it, I know it's curiosity. Your son has taught me many of your ways. And at Certay? Really hard to embarrass me at tachyon it out there, it wouldn't embarrass me, but it would have made me worry because I don't want anybody to get in trouble because a human is here in your home, I don't want someone opening up their mouths to security, saying that because I don't want anybody thinking that your son kidnapped me cause he didn't so if you would like to touch my chest, go for it because I know its curiosity and probably curious if I can have your grandchildren."
 
One Faun in particular started to approach them as Pirin's father ushered them all inside.
He stepped back out and let out a loud braying sound at the young female, making her step back. She belated in surprise at being yelled at. "Trina, no! Bad time. Come back later." He warned the young woman. She stood pouting for a moment before running back to her home.

Pirin's father came back in, giving Pirin and Kitta a meaningful look. Kitta served up a platter full of fresh fruits and vegetables garnished with flower petals and leaves. The young ones darted around, weaving between legs and hiding under the table, nearly tripping poor Kitta. She only laughed at their antics though and gave Mary a warm smile saying. "Eets alright, theey want you to play." She noticed the way Mary lovingly touched Pirin and smiled, nodding her head in approval.

When Mary gave her permission to be touched, Kitta paused and looked deep into her eyes, presumably to gauge her seriousness. There was something piercing, almost hypnotic about Kittas eyes in that moment. But the moment passed and Kitta snapped her fingers.

Two of Pirin's oldest sisters came forward and stood behind Mary silently. "Freeja, Peetra, seee to Mary's eveery neeed..." Kitta instructed. "Yees mama!" The two agreed in unison. Petra knelt down to take Mary's shoes off for her while Freja produced a brush from a pocket in her skirt and began lightly grooming Mary's hair. Once her shoes were off, Petra proceeded to massage her feet, humming softly. The two seemed more than content, doting on her like this and it made Kitta smile.

Pirin took no notice of the situation, as if it were common place, he simply made a plate for Mary and then one for himself as did Papa for Kitta.
 
Mary couldn't help but be really surprised. She heard the sound the father made and it was almost ear piercing, but once she looked into the eyes of the mother, there was something about her eyes that were deep something almost hypnotic. But she smiled. And then, when she told her daughters to pretty much do whatever she wanted, she was surprised by how quickly they worked, she didn't even get a chance to say it was not necessary, but figured this was their custom so she didn't worry about it too much, and she noticed that his mother nodded approval about her hand on her son and couldn't help but be really happy she allowed them to do whatever it was they wanted to do they made her feel welcome, though it was not necessary that she felt like she was part of the family. She was quite serious. However, when I can. Mother in law to Mary.

" I thank you for allowing me into your home to have the honor of meeting you and your family tending to me is not needed, but if it is your custom and I will not object to it, I just don't want any special treatment I love your son and for the man that he is. Allows heart very much. I just don't want to cause a rift in the family, I don't want anybody in trouble because I'm in love with him, I'm not the kind of person that selfish that only thinks of my needs above all. But it is an honor to finally meet you. I was a little concerned because I did not want him to beat his own because I know a lot of people when they go against their ways he go and be with a different species, it's not unheard of to be as one, and I'd rather have him have a family without me if it came to that. But it seems that it wont and I am grateful for that, and if you have any question, please feel free to ask, I do not hide anything from your son and I would never hide anything from you.. I was raised to be very honest and I was raised to be loving, no matter what species you may be, I shall trust in honor of everybody, no matter what they are."

She was very content and watched as a plate was put in front of her of all kinds of morsels to eat, she loved fruit and had a thing for apples, oranges and grapes as they seem to have everything she needed, she smiled, looking up at him when he sat beside her once he was done, though it was not necessary for him to wait on her, either, she was not royalty, I didn't want to be treated like royalty, but she knew that they were just showing respect and happiness that he was happy that they were both very happy and it was that moment that she wished to God that her parents had been alive she would have loved to meet these people would have loved to meet Them because they were kind hearted people, unfortunately that is exactly why they died and didn't know if anybody knew that that they died for the belief and freedom of people to love marry and have anyone's child because all you needed was love, and unfortunately it is society that is caged, they were killed and they were not the only ones that were killed for their beliefs.
 
Once Freja had finished brushing her hair, she put the brush away and slowly but expertly massaged her shoulders. Petra continued up her ankles and calves before getting up and rushing off. Kitta leaned in and whispered. "Peetra weel draw you a hot bath now." As if to explain why she had run off.

Kitta ate slowly as Mary spoke, tilting her head curiously as she mentioned special treatment. "Not speceel treatmeent... eet ees reetual... to make you ready. Comfortable, reelaxed, at eese. You are fameely now, yees?"
 
She smiled at her and nodded. She had a feeling. This was part of her way, which is why she didn't say anything she didn't stop them, she tilted her head and looked at her love and smiled at him, it was easy to see how much love he was in with her and the same with her as well." I figured as much, which is why I didn't say anything about stopping it. It's a kind just here and I'm glad I've been in love with your son for a very long time, and it's just today that I realized that I was in love, perhaps I'm more worried not to protect a family because family is the most important thing to me, especially since I have none no correction on that, because now I do I am grateful that you are willing to do it except me with open arms, I'm curious as to why it's nice to know that there are open minded people here it's amazing how much I love him. How much someone can love somebody? He's the air that I breathe and I'm just grateful that you have accepted me, I would never hurt him nor his family, and we have talked and actually would like a family of her own to try for a little one. I don't know if my body is compatible that way, but I would like to try to conceive."
 
Pirin looked back at Mare with an equal measure of love shining in his eyes as she addressed his mother. Kitta listened to her as she ate and nodded. "Oh, I have known Pirin's heart was seet on you for many yeers now, peerhaps longer than eveen he has known... I only push heem to see otheer fauns in thee hope eet make heem realize hees love for you. Eet took heem longeer than expeected, to be honeest."

At Mary's mention of trying to conceive with Pirin, Kitta perked up and gave her a knowing smile. "That ees what thee reetual ees for! Eet heelps prepare your body for chieeld. It ees subteel majeek, but eet works.I would not have thees many cheeldreen if eet dideent."
 
She smiled the thought was so perfect, when it came down to it she was truly happy. Hearing his mother she knew what she wanted. He was perfect for her and vise versa. It was amazing on how she felt, and thought for a moment. Then noticed a piano and smiled softly, she had an idea. Once she took the bath to allow her body to feel the warmth of the water and sooth herself, it was amazing how much it made her feel. It took a good hour between eating and bathing. She came out happy and sat on the chair of the piano and thought of a rare gift she could give them.

She watched Pirin and thought for a moment, she had been known to make stuff off quickly because music from her, came from how she felt in that moment. But the funny thing was as she began to sing, she was singing there language. She picked up different language's easily but never told him she could speak it, wanting to surprise him. As she sang happily.

Listen To Your Heart
 
The entire family gathered around Mary at the piano as she played and sang for them, in their own language no less. The little ones swayed and danced to the music, still too young to really get the meaning of the words. The older sisters tried to hide their tears as they longed for their own loves to come take them away one day. Kitta and Papa gave each other deeply passionate and loving looks as they listened.

Pirin came and sat with Mary on the piano bench, adding his voice to hers, making the music all the richer as he helped her play the song. He turned to her and ran his hand through her hair, longing to kiss her. There were rituals she would have to undertake first, Mama and his sisters would see to that. The women of his family kept their sacred rituals secret from the men, so he had no idea what Mary would be put through. He hoped it wasn't something that would upset her though.
 
She was so happy to sing to sing in their language to show that there is more to her than met the eye and then was shocked when her beloved decided to sing wither sitting beside her loving her and holding on to her she knew all too well that he wanted to hold her to kiss her to love her but he hesitated on it in what you wanted, it was easy to see what he wanted to, but he didn't do it and figured perhaps there was something more going on than she knew when it came down to a certain thing or a species had rituals that would do the first time they would have sex is the rituals were here and the home she wondered exactly like 4, but I was say saying together she looked at. Even though she wanted to kiss him on the lips, she decided to raise his cheek, hoping the sign of affection was OK

"So what's next with the rituals?"
 
Kitta stood up and clapped her hands, bringing her eldest daughters to her side. "Right theen, come weeth us and we weel take you through the next reetual." Freja and Petra took Mary gently by her hands, one on either side of her as Kitta led the way to a bedroom. "We weel eensure that wheen you feerst make love to my son, Pireen, that you weel conceive for heem, if that ees your true weesh?" Kitta would wait for Mary's answer before she would proceed, but Freja and Petra were almost abuzz with joyfulness over having Mary joining the family.

"Thees ees a reetual to opeen you womb and make you more feertile for my son, but eet ees more than that. Eet makes you one of our coveen, wee are daughters of thee great motheer, my daughteers and I. And so shall you be eef you accept thees blessing. We weel share thees secreet, you and I and my daughteers. My daughteers daughteers, and, I hope, your daughteers as weel. Weel you accept thees charge? Weel you become a daughter to me? A daughteer of the great motheer?" Kitta was very serious, but she looked upon Mary with a deep, abiding love, hoping to welcome her into their secret coven.
 
It was nice to be able to be accepted, and she loved the fact that they were to accept her into the family, it was a nice feeling a feeling of change she heard the words offer seem to be mother in law, and I think it about her, not the child, she placed her hand on her tummy and began to daydream the possibility she had always wanted children, but no one really knew if it was possible for her to have children because she had been sick and wondered if maybe this ritual, whatever it was, would mean that it would make it so she could have babies and hope to God that was true now, all she knew she wanted to be with him, she wanted to be with the family being one with the family mentor. So she knew now she had to say something.

" I would give anything to be able to have children, especially with your son, I had gotten sick when I was 5 years old and said it would be possible to have children. So if this ritual makes it work and have them, so bitchie the soul grow inside my body, it would mean the world to me. It be accepted. Are you thinking you? They can't be that easy there about your son and nice to see."
 
Kitta noticed the way that Mary caressed herself, slipping briefly into a daydream before fixing her with a look of need. "We weel mend you... your eelneess weel not preveent you from becoming the motheer of my son's cheeldreen, we promeese you that. Thee Great Motheer weel provide. Freeja, Peetra, please aide Mary in deesrobing so that we may proceed weeth thee calling reetual." Kitta stepped over to an alcove where a bowl of fragrant oils rested as Freja and Petra began disrobing Mary. They murmured soft praises to her as they did so, overjoyed to have her join them in sisterhood to The Great Mother.

"Please, to lay down upon thees altar. Daughteers, come and rub thees sacreed oils upon sisteer Marys body. Call Thee Great Motheer to come to heer and fill heer weeth all heer grace." And with that, the three of them massaged the sacred oils of The Great Mother into Mary's skin, covering every inch of her skin with it.

Freja and Petra caressed Mary from her chest, up, while Kitta, being the elder of the coven, plied the oils to Mary's stomach, down. She was gentle and loving in the way that she fondled Mary's body, but far from shy as she parted her legs and applied the oils to her sex. "Breath een the fragrance..." She whispered to Mary, feeling her tense slightly.
 
She listens to the instructions she was given and she nodded she allowed to the girls to help undress her and she lay down where she was told to he grew turns at first because no one had ever touched her body like this it wasn't that she was embarrassed or didn't trust them but after a few moments her body began to relax she closed her eyes as I started to feel actually kind of nice and a different smells from the oils made her relax even more she can smile in some of lilac and lavender. Even teacher was of a bunch of different smiles, but they all smell really nice, she didn't know what to do or what to say she was quiet and just listen to the instructions that were given to her, she holds entrusted at this work because she could not have children, she was afraid Pirin I may one day decide he wasn't a father she knew that he loved her very very much but she didn't want to take that away from him the chance to be a father and she knew she needed this most of all too because no one really knew it was impossible for her to give birth to a child of his because he was not human and she was not what he was I
 
Back
Top