Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

All the time. Wife does too. She likes to play with herself as I jack off anf tell me how hot it is to watch me suck cock for her.

She also likes to play with herself and talk about me licking her as she takes another cock and how hot it will be for him to pull out after she cums on his cock and shoot his load in my mouth.

Never fails to get us both cumming!

That’s pretty hot!👍
 
Yeah, It's all I pretty much jerk off to these days. Watching scenarios and fantasizing.

It hits the kinky pleasure buttons in my brain more intensely than anything else.

Especially a scenario and cock like this.

The thought of reliving my experiences doing this, or fantasizing about it unfolding unexpectedly makes me horny as fuck.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5ae476b834b25
 
Think of sucking cock as much as my wife's pussy

I know a few guys that I jack off thinking about sucking. I'm always looking to get a peek at a guys nice bulge. Then I go home and masturbate picturing it.
 
Only in panties!

In a hotel room...in my panties and camisole...wife has a strap on on...telling me to suck it...telling me if this I how I suck my boi friend....only if it were real...
 
In a hotel room...in my panties and camisole...wife has a strap on on...telling me to suck it...telling me if this I how I suck my boi friend....only if it were real...

The wife does this for You? or is that part of fantasy?
 
Dreams

Woke up this morning after dreaming about three young boys sucking each other in my back yard. Had a killer hard on so jacked out a huge load. It was all so real. 🍆💦
 
Does mine qualify for you?

In reference to yours. Yes yours works for me and I do wish I was kneeling for you right now , worshiping your cock and you. Telling you thank you for letting me do this and begging for the privilege to be your sissy. Hugs and kisses with love.
 
I do now.

I've met a man online and we hope to meet properly soon. We've swapped cock pics and chatted about what we'll do when we meet. So now, every time my cock is in my hand, I think about his and how it'll feel in my mouth.
 
Not Usually

No. I usually don't. Tonight, yes. Tonight I'd entertain the thought of entertaining a cock.
 
Either sucking cock or getting fucked and sometimes sucking cum from a well used pussy but one think in common. I always eat cum.
 
Not all the time, it just depends on the mood. But when I do I’m always thinking about the cum more than the cock itself. I have a cum and piss fetish.
 
Back
Top