Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy 2.0

Getting seduced into doing something very taboo by my highschool teachers.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My niece. She is so hot, last time she visited there was so much sexual tension in the air.When she was younger I walked into her room. There she sat legs up on a table spread apart. Got to see that she shaved her pussy.:)
 
Having 2 or more of my friends cum in my drink or food or maybe a glass and make me swallow their loads. Having them pee on me.
 
Being at a nudist beach with my son and going for a nature walk. We find a secluded spot and on me knees I take him, and notice a family (all adults) have discovered us , a father , mother and son daughter , the men get erections as the mother looks at her sons the daughter also looks at her father, as my son lays down and I straddle he asks me , do you wonder how many other families here are like us? Oh I imagine there might be more fathers and daughters, at this time the men are fully erect.... This is where my fantasy changes depending on how high I am or horny. I also fantasize the reverse where we come upon a couple.
I have several vivid memories of the real thing that when I need to cum fast always get me off. As they say sometimes fact is stranger than fiction.

I love your desires.
 
My most taboo? In the wake of my father dumping my then 45 y.o. mother, developing a long term, intimate relationship with her.

My father did indeed dump her, and to make matters more painful, for a woman 15 years younger than mother.

She didn't take it very well. Newly divorced myself, I'd go over for a couple of hours on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings. At first it was depressing to be with her, but after a few weeks things began to change. She began talking about sexual things a lot. Now lousy my dad was in bed. One evening I was sitting on one end of her sofa. She lays down on the other end and proceeds to plop her bare feet in my lap. As we talked, I suddenly realized I was massaging them, and getting aroused. This became a nightly routine, at her request.

One evening she shocked me. She said "You know what really gets me? It's to realize that he's probably with that woman right now, and they're fucking." To hear that, especially the use of the term 'fucking' coming from her, was jarring. Given all the other little sexual thoughts that were coming from her, I began to wonder (and still wonder to this day) if she was dropping hints. Truth be told, I would have jumped at the chance. Shame on me.......

I want to write a fictional account based on this real life experience. A story in which I find out she really was dropping hints, and it turns into a long term sexual relationship..
 
Last edited:
My most taboo... my wife has two beautiful stepdaughters from her previous marriage... they are 18 and 20. I want to tie my wife down, and once restrained, bring both girls into the room, so she can watch me take both of them right in front of her. We would each be fully exploring each other in every way until my wife can't help it and begs for me to let her join us. We then each take turns fucking and sucking her before finally releasing her. I wish so hard that I could at least tell her about this, but would never dare!
 
Sister...

I don't get on with my sister, would love to go to a gloryhole knowing she was on other side,not wash my cock before hand for least a week and stick it in her mouth,cum in her mouth, then when shot my load,whisper ' thanks Sis' when done.x
 
fingering my SIL 's ass under her skirt while she pretends nothing is happening
 
Let me tell you what my niece looks like. She is 28 years old and from Eastern Europe.Has long blonde hair and piercing green eyes. Her legs are long and lean.:rose:
 
This mother and daughter that work at a restraunt together, they both wear super tight tan pants......no pantie lines so they are wearing thongs.......Both are super cute, both have nice smiles.......mmmmmm I'd love to do both
 
To be grabbed off the street, blindfolded, and gang raped by a dozen or so guys over and over! Then released nude back on a busy street, covered in cum!
 
My most taboo fantasy has involved family. Specifically coming home one day after college to discover that my mom is topless and my driver and another guy who works for us are sitting on either side sucking her nipples. Even before i can get over my shock, they all look at me and smile and say welcome home my driver then asks me to take a seat and wait. I sit down half in daze as I see the two men explore my mom and slowly get undressed before they get sucked one after another. Soon they fuck her in and cum over her tits and stomach. I watch stunned but also highly aroused. Once they get up mom signals for me to come over and smiles at me and says finally mrs secret is out with you. I kiss her and she asks me to clean her up which I do
 
I want my niece. Was at a dance when she was 14. Just growing into a woman. I knew it was taboo to want her then. Now she's 22. She's flirt. I'd do her in a heartbeat.
 
Do my sister

We fooled around when we were younger. It stopped as we got into our late teens, Still in her 40's she has kept herself up looking good. Would love to reconnect with her the way we used too.
 
My most taboo sexual fantasy is one of the ones that's better left as fantasy... It inspires most of my writing, but isn't something I can really discuss on this site.

On the scale from non-erotic -> vanilla -> kink -> edge -> dark, these are decidedly dark.

That said, there are plenty of fetishes posted in this thread that also appeal to me. I don't really see most of them as taboo, personally (except perhaps the incest, which is still very slightly taboo). My girl & I roleplay incest quite often, and I have yet to try gay sex or sex with multiple partners. I'd also like to try a few more things with piss than what I've already done. I've also got a few things I'd like to try that would belong in the BDSM board.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top