The Comic Book Store (Dreamwalker85 x THAT1AMETHYST)

"I've heard many good things about fruits basket, but haven't read it." Sipping his water Andrew took in the new information and eventually asked, "What are you thinking and how do you want this date to end?" He asked with a smile. "Like if this world was ideal and this date was too, how would you want it to end. I started when I was seventeen." I hoped age wasn't going to be an issue.
 
He's three years older than me. That's kind of perfect. "What are you thinking and how do you want this date to end? Like if this world was ideal and this date was too, how would you want it to end?"
I thought about that for a minute, "The honest truth? I feel like if we continue to get along like this, I'd like you to come over to my place to... fornicate." I couldn't think of a smoother word.
 
Luckily my lack of filter blocked my potential embarrassment. "If you wear a Garter belt and stockings you'll get laid in the morning too plus i'll make you breakfast." I said everything before reacting. Having said that I shrugged and said, "I mean what I say but i'd rather get to know you before that happens tonight. I want you to like my company along with the sex. If we hit it off I'd to be your man, instead of a booth call. That's what they call it, right?"
 
"A garter belt and stockings... good to know your kinks," I grinned, thinking of my sex objects drawer at home.
"...If we hit it off I'd to be your man, instead of a booth call. That's what they call it, right?"
I smirked and looked Andrew right in the eyes, "Booty call. Although I'm sure you could call it a 'booth call' if the sex took place in a police booth." I laughed a little to myself, "Sorry." I liked where this was going.
 
The waiter came over and I ordered a chicken parm. My eyes went to Alexis when he left. "I like to tie up my partners, vice versa, sexting, roleplaying, I have a breeding fetish, like to dirty talk and more." I gave Alexis a brazen look, "Your fetishes?" I asked.
 
"Your fetishes?" Andrew asked. I thought for a moment, "I love dirty talk, teasing, being tied up and dominated. The thing that turns me on the most, though, is double penetration. Oh goodness, videos of two guys and a girl just going at it have me coming within a minute... Hmm, I haven't had a lot of experience with roleplay but I had a boyfriend that loved it. That was a fun year. Breeding... hmm. I guess I've never thought about that one. Do you mean literally? I'm on birth control but we could pretend." I smiled for a moment before adding, "I have a whole drawer at my apartment filled with sex toys. Garter belts, rope, handcuffs, dildos, vibrators... a butt plug. We could have some fun."
 
"I'm about to say let's finish the meal then go back to your place. First time just us. Morning or after we can bust out the toys," I said wondering where this firmness of my voice was coming from. I was excited. More than I expected.
 
I grin, "Yeah, I'd like that." He's getting more assertive, that's hot. The waiter comes out only about a minute later with or meals and we hurriedly eat them, both of us anxious to finish. Andrew pays and we both stand up. I begin to contemplate how to get him to my place, "Do you want to follow me to my apartment in your car? I feel like that would work pretty well."
 
I nod to her about following. The chicken parm was good. However I wanted dessert more. So, I was quick to follow. I was excited and nervous. What she wanted to do was on her. I knew how would this end.
 
I made sure Andrew knew which car was mine before hopping inside and pulling out of the parking lot. I drove to my place a little faster than was necessary, running the conversation we had over and over in my head to keep me turned on. There were empty spaces outside the building and I parked quickly, almost hitting the curb. I hopped out of my vehicle and waited for Andrew to park before walking over to him with a little smile played across my face. "I'm up on the third floor."
 
I slapped her ass as we met up. "Dare I ask what panties you're wearing?" I breathe looking at her. Alexis was wanted. It showed in my barely acceptable parking job.
 
Andrew's hand slapped my ass and I turned around and grinned at him, "You're getting worked up there." "Dare I ask what panties you're wearing?" "You'll find out," I teased him. I lead my suitor up to my apartment and unlocked the door with a rushed urgency. I had barely locked the door again by the time my lips had found their way to his.
 
Kissing her hungrily I savored Alexis's lips. My tongue pushed past her lips to tease her own. My hands ran down her back then squeezed her ass.
 
Andrew's tongue pushed into my mouth and teased mine. I danced around his, our meeting lips sending arousal through my body. Andrew's hands ran down my body to my ass and cupped my cheeks. I moved closer to him, rubbing my lower stomach against his bulge as I ran my hands up to his neck, which was warm. I pulled back from the kiss to pull off my dress before moving meeting his lips again.
 
As our kiss ended I looked down Alexis's body. I needed to see it. To see what was being hidden under her dress. Breathing hard I licked her lips then slapped her ass. "Tell me what you need. Tell me what you need slut," I whipsered not sure where this was coming from. My hips ground against her body I wanted her to feel how hard I was. How much I needed her.
 
Andrew slapped my ass again and growled, "Tell me what you need. Tell me what you need slut." I didn't know where this sudden aggression was coming from but it was really turning me on. He ground his boner against me and I reached forward to tug off his pants. "I need your cock," I gasped. After getting Andrew's pants off, I quickly pulled down his underwear, his beautiful penis springing free.
 
"Where do you need it?" I asked. I was aroused and craVing her touch. I was curious how her hand, mouth, tits and pussy would feel. First thing first, "Take us to the bedroom." As I said this I did away with my jacket and nice shirt.
 
"Everywhere," I responded to Andrew, leading his naked body down the hallway to my bedroom. It was dark inside, the only light coming from the setting sun shining in through the curtains and the alarm clock on my dresser. I led Andrew over to the bed and roughly pushed him down, climbing on top of him and rubbing my dripping panties against his raging cock. I pulled off my bra, making a show of it for Andrew, "Where do you want to put your cock first?"
 
When Alexis freed her breasts I caressed them. My hands pulled at her nipplee. I ground against her hard. "I don't care. Pick. I need Alexis! I don't care what part of you I have first."
 
I grinned mischievously before turning around on top of Andrew, sticking my wet pussy in his face as I eagerly wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock. I began to move my head up and down, taking in more and more of his length each time, dancing my tongue on the bottom of his shaft.
 
I looked at Alexis's pussy seeing if she shaved or not. Feeling my cock getting shoved into the warm wetness of her mouth made me moan. Then her tongue made my hips push against her mouth. A second later my tongue dipped deep into her wet folds. Tasting her I moaned at the sweetness. A finger went to her clit rubbing it slowly before I pushed my tongue back and forth inside of her. I wanted to make her body burn for me more.
 
Andrew's hips helped push his cock farther into my mouth and I grinned at his moan. I could still give a blowjob, even if I wasn't in college anymore. As I continued working his cock, I felt Andrew's tongue rub up my swollen lips. I'd shaved just earlier today in case we got into a situation like this. Then his finger started to rub my clit and I felt my the shocks of pleasure run up through my legs. My clit had a powerful control over my body. I moaned onto Andrew's cock and bobbed my head faster, bringing my fingers up to massage his testicles. His tongue entered my pussy, adding even more pleasure on top of the whole situation. My hips started rocking with his interaction, I couldn't keep myself still with all of the sensation flowing through my body.
 
Rolling my head with her hips I tried to fuck Alexis with my tongue. To have it touch places deep within her pussy. I wish I had shaved as she was taking more of me into her mouth. Her fingers on my balls made me moan. Ilmy mouth was pressed against her pussy. She was bound to feel the view rations from it before my tongue left her. Gasping and moaning I whispered, "If you want me to cun more than once I'll need to be bareback," i warned. I could cum back to back but condoms made any time past the first hard to accomplish.
 
I pulled my mouth off of Andrew's cock and turned to face him. It was hard to talk with his tongue fucking me. "I'm on birth control, we don't need to worry about condoms." I wrapped my lips around his cock again and started my rhythm back up, deep throating his cock as my pleasure increased.
 
Feeling Alex's mouth wrap around my dick made me more. The wetness and how I was touching her throat made me moan against her pussy. Throbbing inside of her precum ran into her throat. My hips started to push into her mouth as if they moved on instinct. More moans escaped my mouth. My body was starting to shake. I was desperately close to cuming, but I wanted her to join me. My head moved faster as I tried to fuck her with my mouth. I wanted her to feel a preview of my cock that was going to be inside her tonight.
 
Back
Top