When she's wet

ThatOneBlindGuy

Literotica Guru
I just love knowing this. Whether I find out because I touch her, or she just tells me in a sexy voice, I go crazy. Even browsing these forums, where a girl might casually mention how wet she's getting, I get super turned on and want details. I love it!

I tend to get very musky when I'm really turned on so I almost never have to tell the person I'm with because it becomes extremely obvious

Well, being blind I have to be there to feel or taste it, be told, or hear the lovely sounds it makes when it's played with. I love finding out however it happens, especially if something I said or did made a girl wet.

I have to be careful, I get very slippery and I'm turned on rather easily. So I try not to fantasize whilst in public. I love telling a guy he's made me wet. I always hope he'll reach down and play with my pussy through my soaked panties.

I have to be careful, I get very slippery and I'm turned on rather easily. So I try not to fantasize whilst in public. I love telling a guy he's made me wet. I always hope he'll reach down and play with my pussy through my soaked panties.

I would if it ere me you told that to. Hot!

I just love knowing this. Whether I find out because I touch her, or she just tells me in a sexy voice, I go crazy. Even browsing these forums, where a girl might casually mention how wet she's getting, I get super turned on and want details. I love it!

I get astonishingly wet when I'm excited, more so than most women, I believe.

Breastfeeding a man gets me hotter than anything in this world. :devil:

I get very self-conscious when it happens in public. I know no one can tell, but still, when I feel that slipperiness down there I'm convinced everyone knows. It doesn't help that my nipples get hard at the same time.

I get very self-conscious when it happens in public. I know no one can tell, but still, when I feel that slipperiness down there I'm convinced everyone knows. It doesn't help that my nipples get hard at the same time.

Haha....totally understandable...just think about a dude though...nearly impossible to hide a nice hard cock in public.

I love letting his hand wander up my skirt and discover just how wet my panties are. Then that look in his eye as he realizes that I’m aching for him to fuck me. :eek:

Few things sexier

I'm a huge fan of having a woman tell me that i've made her wet. It's highly arousing to know that her parts want nothing more than to be handled. Of course i have my spin, which is to see the wet spot on her panties. But i'm always thrilled at that first moment when i slide her panty crotch to the side and run a finger through a molten gooey slit, that finger wastes no time coming to my mouth...or hers depending on how kinky she is :-D

Wet

Nothing more of a turn on than touching a woman's panties only to find how wet they are. I like to ask a woman, who is sucking my dick,"is this making you wet". A wet pussy, that gets that way without any manual or oral stimulation is so hot. I know fun times will follow because she is so worked up.

For me, nothing better than a kiss, a soft moan, and then a ooh!, juicy--thanks

Luv knowing when she gets wet

Wet/creamy panty pics are a huge turn on for me
Hint hint

Nothing more of a turn on than touching a woman's panties only to find how wet they are. I like to ask a woman, who is sucking my dick,"is this making you wet". A wet pussy, that gets that way without any manual or oral stimulation is so hot. I know fun times will follow because she is so worked up.

This happens to me often. It's almost embarrassing

I am so, so happy righ now that i created this thread. Haha. All this lovely talk about wet pussies is making me hard. Women out there, keep on getting wet. Heheh.

Resurrecting this thread because... Because good lord I'm horny, and this is one of my favorite topics. I'll resurrect my other favorite topic shortly I think.

MMMMM you turning me on now

I love the face my hubby pulls when i whisper in his ear just how wet I am :devil:

God yes I love it when a woman tells me that. A woman who wants to can basically take remote control of my cock. There's a lot she could say, but if she just said she was wet, I'd be all like "Sproing!"

Back