Woman can feel other people's arousal

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
A woman finds she has suddenly developed the ability to sense and feel other people's sexual arousal. For example, if she's in a strip club, she can feel the crowd's arousal and experience it cumulatively.

What does she do with this power? Can she control it (I prefer if she could) or is it an automatic reaction? What does she do with this new abilit
 
She gets rich... by giving people what turns them on...
 
That's certainly one way the story could go (and the stronger the arousal, the more she would know specifically what they want)Another way I thought of it going is that she starts getting off on the increased arousal, finding that orgasming when she has other people's arousal added to hers makes the experience even better.

Which could lead to her engaging in exhibition (depending on if it works through the Internet or not, she could even become a cam girl) or flirting to get a greater high each time.

Another way could be that she finds out more about the people she interacts with. Her boss has always been a pretty straight laced person but when she suddenly feels her boss's arousal peaking she discovers they're having some NSFW fun.

Or, she finds out that her neighbor's daughter has the hots for her husband and gets him to go shirtless and then have sex with her while the neighbor's daughter watches (she lets her husband know, not only so she can be honest but also so she can feel his added arousal from being watched).
 
Back
Top