Tit Torture

does anyone have a good knot that will allow the loop to tighten and loosen without taking the entire knot apart:confused:
Try a Bowline with a small loop. If you run the line back though the loop it slips like a choke collar without binding.

does anyone have a good knot that will allow the loop to tighten and loosen without taking the entire knot apart:confused:

Google "taut line hitch." Or if you happen to have a BSA Handbook around, look in there. The knot is designed for taking up slack, such as you get in tent lines. Works pretty good in leather cord, too.

Lots of fun options in Ashley's Book of Knots, as well.

Thanks

Try a Bowline with a small loop. If you run the line back though the loop it slips like a choke collar without binding.

Thanks made a copy and will try Partner and I are on the mend from seperate auto accidents and plan on continuing our play :D

& thanks culloden I have the Knot book and nothing I really see that resembles a hangman noose type knot or I just may not be looking at the knots properly

Hi all,

Interesting chat going on here so I thought I'd join in. Personally, I love nipple torture, my own and my partners and can't get enough.

Interested to hear any more variations for male tit torture, rather than the usual clamps!

rope burn

Two nites ago we had some play time---a good thing
tried out some new rope I purchased at a local boat store--still good
took my time to bound those lovely 44DD--a very good thing(s) :D
added a second rope tighter around each tit--- very nice and good
Had her lay down and bindings got tighter---great disired effect
play progressed for the next few hours-use your imagination
time to release:( ---was great while it lasted
put away toys and cleaned up---good thing ready for next time
rope was put in nylon bags to be washed--some were very wet--ummmgreat;)
got notified that tits are sore--found rope burn

looking back at how it happened while untieing pulled rope andas it was on tight and overlapped acted like a saw--since had it so tight it squezzed the tits into a hard ball so little feeling was there when untieing.So nowe I have to help put lotion on --- to me a very good thing now washing ropes several times to see if they get any softer---

Two nites ago we had some play time---a good thing
tried out some new rope I purchased at a local boat store--still good
took my time to bound those lovely 44DD--a very good thing(s) :D
added a second rope tighter around each tit--- very nice and good
Had her lay down and bindings got tighter---great disired effect
play progressed for the next few hours-use your imagination
time to release:( ---was great while it lasted
put away toys and cleaned up---good thing ready for next time
rope was put in nylon bags to be washed--some were very wet--ummmgreat;)
got notified that tits are sore--found rope burn

looking back at how it happened while untieing pulled rope andas it was on tight and overlapped acted like a saw--since had it so tight it squezzed the tits into a hard ball so little feeling was there when untieing.So nowe I have to help put lotion on --- to me a very good thing now washing ropes several times to see if they get any softer---

What kind of rope did you use? That is probably the issue.

"CHEAP" rope

What kind of rope did you use? That is probably the issue.

Yes it was the rope It was bought for outside use. Cheap nylon some how it was there and got mixed in as I was useing play ropes/// that part of set up failed check equipment before play----

Hi how is ALL

raw and sore nipples are great

Hi all,

hey man, you'll never know unless you have ever worn an unfitting
push-up bra for a day stuffed with fresh stinging nettle leaves and
ending up with a beastly burning and completely swollen ....

Last edited:
Party

:)

here you are with of some of my experiences on nipple
torture--------------------------------etc-------------------

hope you find a nice disciplin on your kinky nipples.

perhaps you'll like to try some now? would be great if you could
post your erperience. pls mind posting while your nipples are stil
sore.

& always keep your nipples stiff ! / love britt

p.s. if you share your experiance, maybe HILKE will
grant permission to tell you about another cruel nipple
distress

Thank you for the great update/experiences---:cathappy:
At a party we had at a friends house about 23 people showed up some of the play had to do with Hot Wax drizzled on willing subjects The wax was melted in a very small crock pot:D
One master was doing his thing with floggers-- the horse hair seemed to do the most in terms of response and skin color tone along with some knife play a few tits did have a couple nicks were the blade broke the top layer of skin:eek:
some 6 hours later I looked at the play partner I was with and the 2 marks were still on the side of her right breast one was still tender to the touch while the other was a faint red line almost healed. Ohh she did not really care for me rubbing some ginger root on that area:devil:;):D
All in all it was a very nice evening shared with like minded friends. We try to get together 4-6 times a year It was a long day but worth it they started about 4 PM and my partner for the end left shortly after 7 AM,, She had about 15 hours of play time nice house party next is a scheduled group party in a rented area... I also did some smacks with diffeant size wooden dowels they left a few welts that I was forced to lick and kiss I had a can of ice cold cola that I placed on that area also:) thanks cerjay (also as Dodger and soupy and forgot other name I have used thoughout the years hear)

hey, thanks for your hot update:

ginger is an exiting !!! idea - i've tried tabasco but that was a real cruelty
maybe we use some ginger on me tonight.

love

;);););)

Last edited:
breastmaster 2000

I have a breastmaster 2000 which is an Australian made tit torture machine that can be used in conjunction with suspension.Definitely for those who like to go over the top.I am trying to find a photo of it to post.

floggers

While WORKING OUT with my sub I wanted a differant kind of flogger to use on her'''Alas the idea of suede floggers ok now the idea and the wallet hmmm not much in reserve now adays with this new thing people voted for "CHANGE" seemd to me the only change I have is the very little let in my pocket ohh sorry got off the subject
I do get off her at time too
Floggers and how to make them read up on a few articals and found suede aprons at a Nat. Co. that imports alot and brings there "Frieght" into "Harbor"
apron on sale for 6.99 plus found 20% coupons in many month mag that lay around in Dr offices
Took a drill and drilled out the rivets and a stich/seam puller and took whole thing apart from all the pieces I made two floggers one with a 13 inch tail and the other 17inch tail each had over 30 tails great THUD found carpet tacks in garage left over form something at sometime long ago and for the handle I used an old thin wooden broom handle...SHE loves bothone has a tad more sting than the other and after the back get more than pink I turn her around and work on her SUCKulant tits mmmmm never made one before and done with in 2 hrs second one just over an hour so les than $8 even if youn had to purchase nails and wooden dowel and using something that we made that was priceless and results were ==can't wait till I use it again

floggers

1st one went so well I have made 4 more. now have 1/2"-3/4" -1" a double tail /tails not cut but doubled over still tails are 13" long and handle is another 7". and a small one about 7 " total good for CBT and nips

TT/Corset

Newly add to her wardrobe is a nicely boned Corset -- yes I can pop those tits out for flogging also and nipple play/knife play so much fun we had this past 2 weeks cerjay

My 34B gf loves having me torture her tits. It started when we were doing laundry and I pretended like I was going to put a spring loaded peg on one of her nips. Instead of backing away as expected, she stepped towards me! So, I clipped it to her nip. She said ohhh, I like! From there it went to rough tits/nip handling daily. She really likes being zippered once in a while. She liked playing pick-up-tacks to see how many she could pick up from the table by pressing her tits down on the tacks. She even got a friend of hers to play at a party we were at. I've stuck needles in her tits & nips and even skewered her a few times. But the thing that truly gets her off is when she's riding me cowgirl style. When she's close to the O, I'll grab her nips, and she'll lie back until a lot of her weight is being supported by the nip hold I have. Also when she's on her back, I'll lift her by her nips. It's an instant cum for her. We've done this for years and hasn't seemed to have affected her little tits. They sag a little more than when I first knew her, but that comes with age & gravity.
I also lined a lightweight bra of hers with tacks which she wears when we go dancing. Slow dances are the best!

nip/tit play

small vise grips --sandpaper inside the bra cups use next size larger cup so that the tit moves about some inside and change grit from coarse to finer grades. small plastic baseball bat, a riding crop, HOT wax, old stand by bite them are a few I like

Hi all,

Interesting chat going on here so I thought I'd join in. Personally, I love nipple torture, my own and my partners and can't get enough.

Interested to hear any more variations for male tit torture, rather than the usual clamps!

I have found that men have just as many options however varied they are to how you would torture a woman.

My bf absolutley goes nuts for subtle torture. Delicate teasing with feathers, my tongue licking chocolate topping of his chest that can last for ages before I move on too flogging, candle wax and nipple clamps.

How about Nipplebands

My BF got these Nipplebands, and put them on my nipples, those were really hot. Plus they kept my nipples hard. Super fun!

Well, I do. I am a submissive masochist. I enjoy sexual pain, part of which would be breast bondage (tit torture).

I have endured electrical tape, duct tape, and rope as means to bind my tits. The bindings have remained on well into my tits turning a deep purple color.

I've enjoyed various things like having my tits slapped/paddled while bound, the wearing of nipple clamps, and so on.

The sensation is encredible!!

~Toy :kiss:

me too!

I'm using black electrical tape on myself right now. I wrapped my left breast at the base with it, then wrapped my right breast about halfway up. I'm incredibly pale, so the way that my breasts have reddened up contrasts really nicely with the rest of my skin. My left breast is also amazingly firm right now from the binding. When I play with my nipples, it sends a gush of wetness through to my pussy.

Vac pump

Was asked if I still had my Vacuum pump and dug it out of storage and ready to use --made a 3 head adapter for it each nip and clit area :devil::D

winter time

Now that we are in full winter mode. time to do inside work.. rope, clamps floggers, etc

Back