Wolfias's wandering band of light hearted scoundrels.

*chuckles and continues to cook, soon having a feast ready* "Dinner is served, my friends! Come, and eat heartily!"

*nods at the familiar figure that has just appeared. "Welcome, you are just in time for dinner!" *rumples hair again and casts off cloak, neatly setting aside my various knives before going to sit down again*
 
-A deep rumbling snore is heard from the hammock that hangs from the ceiling in a dark corner of the wagon-
 
Last edited:
*picks a cookie from a platter, heads to a luscious bathroom with steaming tubs and stacks of the fluffiest towels. Sighs happily, puts cloak on a chair, puts backpack on it, and rumbles around, delves a little, light package from the bottom, wrapped in red silk. Opens it and shakes the wrinkles out off a wonderful grass green kimono dress with red embroideries around the seams. Hangs it on a hanger beside a steaming tub. Pulls leather tunica over her head, Steps out off moccasins and leggings, and steps in a tub. Adds rose petals and rose oil to the water, glides in, submerges under the water.*

"Just what I needed ..."
 
*grabs a bunch of cookies and sneaks off to bathroom to spy on elven friend*
 
-Awoken by the scent of the fine dinner the pretty Red had kindly prepared for all of the scoundrels. Wolf rolled out of his hammock with a growling yawn and stretch, taking a seat at the table he served himself. Surprisingly the inside of the gypsy wagon was more spacious than it appears to be on the outside of it. Lifting a pitcher of the finest drink in all the world over, being it would taste like whatever one enjoys most. Wolf fills everyone's goblet with one hand while eating a turkey leg, as he gazes upon all his fellow scoundrels happily-

''There's plenty of room at the table you scoundrels!''
 
Last edited:
*laughs and snags my goblet of the finest ale in the land* "Much thanks to you, my friend." *takes a long drink*
 
''A lass after my own heart that can cook up such a fine feast as this Red.''
 
*smells cookies nearing the bathroom and gets up, wraps long fluffy towel around body, wraps another one around her head*
 
Remembering a certain golden haired Elf with a sweet tooth for cookies, Wolf selected an assortment of cookies. Placing them on an ornate silver plate and trots off to the bath, upon reaching the door he knocks softly upon the door. ''A wolf comes baring gifts for sweet toothed elves...'
 
"Wolf, you are the best. Much, much better than the spying one who is eating all the cookies he brought himself. Just a moment ..."

*slips kimono over body and towel, pulls towel away and wraps silk tightly around the waist before binding the red silk the dress was wrapped in around her waist. Walks over to the door, opens it*

"There. I am ready." *picks up the platter, lays hand on Wolf's arm and admires cookies.*

"You have outdone yourself, friend. All my favorites are on this platter. Lets go to a place we can sit comfortably and enjoy them."
 
"Wolf, you are the best. Much, much better than the spying one who is eating all the cookies he brought himself. Just a moment ..."

*slips kimono over body and towel, pulls towel away and wraps silk tightly around the waist before binding the red silk the dress was wrapped in around her waist. Walks over to the door, opens it*

"There. I am ready." *picks up the platter, lays hand on Wolf's arm and admires cookies.*

"You have outdone yourself, friend. All my favorites are on this platter. Lets go to a place we can sit comfortably and enjoy them."

''You're more than welcome, Dutchie. I try my best to please my fellow scoundrels, especially the lovely ones.'' -Waiting patiently as she takes a moment to dress. As she opens the door, slow grin curls upon his black muzzle. The soft hand laying on his arm, the way she savored the sweets brings a brighter smile to his lips. Wolf pats Dutchies hand offers his arm- ''Certainly lead the way and I shall follow my friend.''
 
*gets plate of food and joins group near fire*

My friends it is truly wonderful that I have happened upon you at this place. I have been lonely since the tavern. It was an unexpected pleasure to be granted the opportunity to converse about old times. Since Red, Wolf and I were last together I have perfected slight of hand (magic) and have earned a nice living amazing people in towns throughout the land. Hopefully, my skill will serve this band well as we will undoubtedly require funds on our travels.

Now a toast to finding friends and becoming reacquainted. *raises glass to others*
 
Last edited:
*comes loping upon the encampment astride a forest pony*

"Sorry I'm late," says the tall redhead.
 
*comes loping upon the encampment astride a forest pony*

"Sorry I'm late," says the tall redhead.

Good evening fair maiden. Another gorgeous redhead to spice up our lives. Join us as we sup. Where have you been keeping yourself of late?
 
''Cheers Merry the Magnificent Master of Magic!''

''Feisty! Join us dinners ready...now get your leggy redheaded self over here and give a wolf a hug!''
 
*teleports next to everyone*

Not another magician, you already have one! Me!

*spots Feisty, slicks back hair*

Why hello there, gorgeous! And who might you be?
 
*teleports next to everyone*

Not another magician, you already have one! Me!

*spots Feisty, slicks back hair*

Why hello there, gorgeous! And who might you be?

A band can never have too many magicians and since I specialize in close up work (ie. can pick a pocket with ease, or make flowers appear to charm the ladies) you can handle the major amazement.

I'm known as Merry. What are you called?
 
Good evening fair maiden. Another gorgeous redhead to spice up our lives. Join us as we sup. Where have you been keeping yourself of late?

My pic thread. lol

''Cheers Merry the Magnificent Master of Magic!''

''Feisty! Join us dinners ready...now get your leggy redheaded self over here and give a wolf a hug!''

*snuggles the wolf, fluffs his fur*

*teleports next to everyone*

Not another magician, you already have one! Me!

*spots Feisty, slicks back hair*

Why hello there, gorgeous! And who might you be?

I'm feisty, in name and personality.
 
My pic thread. lol



*snuggles the wolf, fluffs his fur*



I'm feisty, in name and personality.

I'll have to check out the pic thread. I haven't not been far from the playground lately although I did spend last week in a wonderful place named Las Vegas. With wages still in tact I departed on Saturday.
 
*reclines by the fireside*


It's nice to be among friends.

I thought the same thing when I saw Wolf's first post and then read further and saw Celeste.

I don't know how I'll control myself with two great looking sexy redhead hanging out by the fire. Which by the way makes you look delightful!!:rose:
 
-A broad fanged grin curled upon Wolfias's muzzle as Feisty snuggles into him fluffing his black fur. Joining her by the fire so she might continue to snuggle by the fire with him-
 
I must say that the food is as good as the company. Too bad Celeste isn't here so I can complement her on her skills.
*presents a :rose: to fiesty*
Look what I have found for you kind lady!

*hands Wolf a gold coin pulled from behind fiesty's ear*
Sir, just so you are not jealous of me for flirting with the young lady!
 
Back
Top