Christian Baker Under Fire Again, This Time For Refusing Transgender Cake, Despite Su

bbx25

Loves Spam
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Posts
822
Christian Baker Under Fire Again, This Time For Refusing Transgender Cake, Despite Supreme Court Win.


Courts? WHO DEY?
 
Funny how Progressive support for the SCOTUS in entirely situational...

How many troops does Justice Marshal command?


Link or fake news!
 
Well, NRO is a little more mainstream, but I don't go there because VDH is the only contributor not 100% vested in TDS...

Got a mainstream source?
 
That religious nutjob wants the right to look at his customer's junk. Typical.
 
Christian Baker Under Fire Again, This Time For Refusing Transgender Cake, Despite Supreme Court Win.


Courts? WHO DEY?

Too bad you have too much alt-right baggage to help him.
 
BB da' Dum Bass doesn't remember there was no 'win' for the cake turd. Only a punt on a procedural basis.
 
The "progressive" nut job wants the right to tell other people how to run their businesses. Typical.


I said back then that I believe a non-essential business (like a bakery) should be able to choose their customers as long as they're not a protected class. The cake case never should have made news and neither should this one.
 
I said back then that I believe a non-essential business (like a bakery) should be able to choose their customers as long as they're not a protected class. The cake case never should have made news and neither should this one.

Being a privileged class shouldn't have shit to do with it, we shouldn't have privileged classes anyhow.

Assholes should just start dealing with the fact that other people are assholes too.

If you don't like the asshole you shouldn't have to engage in commercial exchanges with them, fuck off and find someone else.

So simple....there is no need for the government to be involved at ALL. We don't need the government to force everyone to be friendly and non-offensive to everyone.
 
Last edited:
Let the free market work it's magic. With a few $10s, maybe a few $100s, most of us would bake some TGs a cake.
 
Back
Top