Nude in Public

TheOverlord

Walking into the sunset
Have you ever been nude or topless in public? How do you like it? Did you take pictures.

Will you share them if you did?
tumblr_np4ui26Ibe1uvx2tmo1_500.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1vdNzHJUOX0ILQmKFboAIRkhUn3qlPzZyaYgjrXlfoyXF6SA

I don't have pictures as the few times I've done it have either been before the days of the ubiquitous camera phone and/or spur of the moment, but one occasion in particular comes to mind:

Husband & I had been out for the evening, I was wearing a long dress, heels and nothing else. On the way home we pulled in to an empty car park to have some fun. I didn't want to get my dress dirty over the bonnet so I took it off and he took me from behind over the car. Only as we finished for we notice the security camera! I've always hoped it was one with a live feed to some bored security guard somewhere. Anyway I got back into the car naked and we drove the rest of the way home. Mostly no one noticed because it's hard to see into the interior of a car over headlights in the dark, but there was a stretch where we drove through a brightly lit part of the town centre and got tooted at by a bunch of young guys in the car that was briefly next to us at the traffic lights. When we reached home my husband parked on the street (we didn't have a drive/garage then, it was all street parking) and I got out of the car still only wearing my heels and carrying my dress balled up in my hand so it didn't cover anything. I only had to walk maybe 50-60 yards but it was a real thrill. Just as we reached the gate an old man (maybe early 70s?) walking his dog appeared round the corner and his eyes nearly fell out of his head. My husband was just opening the front door and so I smiled at him, nodded and just said "evening" and then went inside and shut (and locked!) the door behind us.

Actually I've just remembered - my avatar pic was taken "sort of" in public, insofar as I was in a public changing room of a dress shop with my lover outside; I stripped off and pulled the curtain back saying "how does this look?" and he made me stand there until he had taken a couple of photos, including that one. None of the staff saw me but a husband/partner waiting around for his wife or whoever to come out of her cubicle got an eyeful.

I don't have pictures as the few times I've done it have either been before the days of the ubiquitous camera phone and/or spur of the moment, but one occasion in particular comes to mind:

Husband & I had been out for the evening, I was wearing a long dress, heels and nothing else. On the way home we pulled in to an empty car park to have some fun. I didn't want to get my dress dirty over the bonnet so I took it off and he took me from behind over the car. Only as we finished for we notice the security camera! I've always hoped it was one with a live feed to some bored security guard somewhere. Anyway I got back into the car naked and we drove the rest of the way home. Mostly no one noticed because it's hard to see into the interior of a car over headlights in the dark, but there was a stretch where we drove through a brightly lit part of the town centre and got tooted at by a bunch of young guys in the car that was briefly next to us at the traffic lights. When we reached home my husband parked on the street (we didn't have a drive/garage then, it was all street parking) and I got out of the car still only wearing my heels and carrying my dress balled up in my hand so it didn't cover anything. I only had to walk maybe 50-60 yards but it was a real thrill. Just as we reached the gate an old man (maybe early 70s?) walking his dog appeared round the corner and his eyes nearly fell out of his head. My husband was just opening the front door and so I smiled at him, nodded and just said "evening" and then went inside and shut (and locked!) the door behind us.

:devil:

Don't have any pics

But at a nude beach in Germany quite a few years ago . . . met a nice guy theree

Back