Virginia!!

hampton roads

Buckroe Beach to be exact. i don't work so on nice days i get to walk 4 blocks down to the beach and people watch. my days are free to just enjoy. this weekend we are going on a camping trip with the cat to an orcs event, organized recreational combat simulation. foam weapons, dress the times, eat food of the times. every other week of the month we meet at gosnolds hope park in hampton, if interested come out and fight. oh i don't fight, i just watch and cheer on my country.

profile picture

the picture on my profile, i painted that myself for a guy that works with the hub. it's what i do, paintings on walls and windows and canvas of course.

read your story,,been there done that, would do it again if i got the chance..i wouldn't turn anyone down except for ages younger than 30 and older that 50..yep i'm 60 but i know what i like

Have not been here for a while, how many woman from Virginia actually visit literotica? Seems like mostly guys as normal.

Rainy Tuesday...definitely could have stayed in bed longer today ! Have a great Tuesday Virginians :)

Rainy Tuesday...definitely could have stayed in bed longer today ! Have a great Tuesday Virginians :)

Rainy day here too.....so much for working....lol

Ladi.....we should go back to bed and keep each other company

Good to see this thread around... usually weather reports but still good to see who's around.

Weekend is right around the corner... and put the BS of work behind for a couple of days...

culpeper

Hi ya'll! Culpeper area here, looking for friends and, some "more"!

Last edited:
Have not been here for a while, how many woman from Virginia actually visit literotica? Seems like mostly guys as normal.

I am definitely a woman and I'm from VA. Been here all my life minis a year in NY.

Back