The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FluteMaster said:
<grin> -don't tell Minx, but I think she has some competition!! :rolleyes:

I love that smile - it seems to suggest that you will be naughty, come what may!! :D
really? naughty? Moi? Never *giggles*

Last edited:
Hey...I'll live with the competition....the profile pics lovely subtleone ;).

If you've got it......

Only just passing through....a little busy tonight, but thought I'd say hi to everyone :rose:

subtleone said:
really? naughty? Moi? Never *giggles* It was taken very early in the morning when I suddenly realised I needed a passport photo and hadn't bothered to get one so I had to pull a 'passport photo' face!!!

Oh....then I'm commenting on the wrong thing! :rolleyes:

minx1 said:
Oh damn...probably won't be around for too much longer...

Hey Minx - good to see you - missed telling you about last night at the munch - and afterwards :rolleyes:

minxy69 said:
Lol, yes well, sometimes I know what I'm waffling about, sometimes it gets made up on the fly more or less lol!!

expert ex being the unknown quantity and spert being a drip under pressure :D

FluteMaster said:
Hey Minx - good to see you - missed telling you about last night at the munch - and afterwards :rolleyes:

Hey FM :)

Picked a little of it up from the conversation.

You enjoyed it then....?

minx1 said:
Well, you are lovely subtleone! funny...your av suits you so well too, it seems like it could be you :rose:
...and gone again!!!
Thanks very much minx, I like to think that my av is me so that's good :)
Haven't seen you much in the last couple of days; hope that's because you've been having fun ;)

minx1 said:
Hey FM :)

Picked a little of it up from the conversation.

You enjoyed it then....?

the munch was ok, but the scene between the Dom I know and the new sub was awesome. He was really good, and I learned so much from watching him.

I drove the two of them back to his house and was invited to watch. :eek:

subtleone said:
...and gone again!!!
Thanks very much minx, I like to think that my av is me so that's good :)
Haven't seen you much in the last couple of days; hope that's because you've been having fun ;)

It certainly seems like its you ;)

Yeah been very busy...mum to stay at the weekend, which was great, bu then just caught up with things...you know how its is.

Probably gonna be like this tul Thursday :rolleyes:

FluteMaster said:
the munch was ok, but the scene between the Dom I know and the new sub was awesome. He was really good, and I learned so much from watching him.

*raises eyebrow and waits with baited breath*

FluteMaster said:

To watch....... :confused:

remember semi newbie!

minx1 said:
It certainly seems like its you ;)

Yeah been very busy...mum to stay at the weekend, which was great, bu then just caught up with things...you know how its is.

Probably gonna be like this tul Thursday :rolleyes:

Well, we will miss you lots. Hope you get everything done and come back a happy bunny. :rolleyes:

minx1 said:
Hey Minxy :rose:

good to see ya, hope you are ok

I'm doing fine thanks...bit stressed Xmas shopping...I hate shopping...but think we're all a bit stressed just now lol!! Your life sounds a bit hectic! :D

minxy69 said:
I'm doing fine thanks...bit stressed Xmas shopping...I hate shopping...but think we're all a bit stressed just now lol!! Your life sounds a bit hectic! :D

*laugh* a little more than I'd hoped for just before christmas. Mainly just job stuff...but worth the effort :cool:

minx1 said:
To watch....... :confused:

remember semi newbie!

lol - it was ok -I left while they were both still fully clothed.

But I was taught about watching for sub space, and how to use different implements for different sensations, and how you don't need to spend a lot of money to get some amazing results.

Actually, I have ben practising since with some intereresting effects. :eek:

subtleone said:
I found two in a shop the other week - not quite as good as my av one, couldnt choose so I bought them both.
BTW profile pic as promised...

lol, how do i alwys manage to miss the picture posting times ;)

FluteMaster said:
lol - it was ok -I left while they were both still fully clothed.

But I was taught about watching for sub space, and how to use different implements for different sensations, and how you don't need to spend a lot of money to get some amazing results.

Actually, I have ben practising since with some intereresting effects. :eek:

Hey thats great news FM...I'm really pleased.

Ps. whats sub space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back