Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 08-13-2017, 08:30 AM   #26
momadness
Literotica Guru

"Hello S-sir. Your P-pet wears no panties. Your Pet awaits her O-owner."

Everett smiled widely as he heard those words being uttered. He listened and said, "Does my pet really wear no panties. Show me. Send me a photo right now... pet."

He sat and listened at the familiar camera click sound from her end, then a picture popping up on IM from her. He flipped the screen on to look and was pleased so see her sitting in her bed, legs blessedly exposed and her croth beautifully displayed. He also noticed how she conveniently left her face out of the picture.

Evereatt said, "Very well... this time. When I ask for a photo in the future, you will include your face in the picture or it won't count pet. Do you understand?"

He heard a long pause with a breathy, "Y...yes s...sir."

Everett felt so energized that he could run a hundred miles right then! Calmly, he said, "We are going to spend the day together. The entire day. This is not a request, but a command. If you happen to have anything personal planned for today, erase it. You normally get coffee at the Starbucks on corner of Fisher and second each morning before you come in." He knew that place by heart because he had been sent there so many times to get her double white iced mocha with a shot of caramel from there even though there were 6 other coffee shops that had been closer to their work.

He said, "In one hour, I will expect you there. You will dress in your blue leather skirt... the one you wore last Wednesday. Don't try and pretend as if it isn't clean either. You had me go to the cleaners to get your laundry Thursday as I recall and it was in with rest. You will wear nude thigh hose and a garter, as well as the low cut cream blouse that you wear on your interviews at the White House. You may wear a bra as well, though I will not want to see any of it peeking out from your blouse. Repeat what you are to wear?"

He listened quietly as she repeated what he had told her, save for the garter, which he reminded her of. He said, "I will allow you to wear your choice of heels, so long as there is at least a 4 inch heel on them. Oh... and just in case you failed to notice... I didn't tell you what kind of panties, because you will not wear any. I will see you in an hour."

Everett hung up and then went to the shower, jumping in and cleaning up. As he finished, he slid into a grey slate button down dress shirt, black vest, and his faded designer jeans. He completed the ensemble with a pair of black stetson boots and his black brim hat. He glanced in the mirror and smiled. He had to admit, he was looking good.

He sat down at his computer for 10 minutes and loaded his phone into the computer, transferred his files of Samantha onto three USB drives, taking one and stuffing into the back of his dresser and shoving the other two into his bag. He left, flagging a taxi to take him to his bank, where he walked into the safety deposit room, unlocked his safety deposit box and slid the second USB into it, locking it secure.

Finally, he jumped into his taxi again and headed to the coffee shop where he had about 5 minutes to spare. He smiled as he found a tall bistro on the patio of the shop, sat down and waited.

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 08-13-2017, 05:40 PM   #27
anythingulike_69
Really Really Experienced

Location: somewhere bouncing between beautiful fantasy and harsh reality
"I will see you in an hour."

Samantha jumped from the bed, tossing her phone onto the pile of tumbled bedding and heading for a quick shower, deciding she need not waste time washing her hair again since it had been mere hours since she'd showered at the office. A snapshot image of her bedraggled, cum-covered self last night before that shower flashed before her eyes, but she forced it away.

Heading back to settle on the end of her bed, she spent a few minutes smoothing her Jasmine-scented body lotion into her skin, her fingers sliding long, easy strokes along her legs. Samantha squirmed slightly as she reached her newly bared pussy, the skin there somehow doubly sensitive without its scant protection of hair.

Her nipples puckered tight as she stroked the cool lotion around her heaving tits. Her head fell back with a tiny moan, her eyes drifting closed as the vivid memory of Everett, holding her tight against his chest with one hand at her throat while the other twisted and pinched her aching nipples burst across her mind's eye. Her hands slid up to her throat, momentarily surprised to find it bare of the leather collar that had been locked around it the night before.

Finally she stood to gather the hose and garter that Everett wanted her to wear. Butterflies fluttered in her belly. Ordered her to wear.

Samantha sat back on the edge of the bed, lifting one leg to smooth the hose over her foot, up her calf and finally settle it on her thigh, then repeating the motion with its mate and standing to fasten the garters, securing the sheer hose in place.

She had only one bra that would be low cut enough to wear with the blouse Everett had chosen and not show at all. It was almost too small and barely covered her nipples, pushing her ample tits up to almost spill over the sheer lace cups. She put the low cut cream blouse on over it and blushed to see how it hid nothing but rather seemed to accentuate her deep cleavage even more.

Sliding the blue leather skirt up over her hips, she tucked in the blouse and fastened the skirt closed. She glanced in the mirror. The skirt was short, barely covering tops of her thigh-high hose and garters. If she had to sit, or bend over it would definitely ride up enough that they would surely show.

And heels? Almost all her heels were more sensible, appropriate to a news professional. She had only one pair that weren't. Black leather pumps. 4½ inches. Her 'fuck me' heels. Samantha dug them out of the back of her closet and slipped them on.

She headed back into the bathroom, leaning into the mirror to quickly apply some mascara and lipstick. She scooped her hair up, beginning to twist it in place. Her eyes drifted closed and it was Everett's hands fisting in her hair, holding her in place while he fucked her mouth. Smoothing her hair gently aside as he cleaned her face. Tangling his fingers in her curls while pulling her close for a breath-stealing kiss.

Her pussy quivered and her ass spasmed tight as she moaned, releasing her pent-up breath.

Shit, shit, shit! She was going to be late! She pulled her hair up into a loose, tangled ponytail and ran for the door.

Striding as quickly as she could without actually running, Samantha headed to the front door of the coffee shop, only to be surrounded by a small crowd of fans seeking autographs. "Ms. Noelle, could you please sign…" She smiled and nodded, greeting each person with a warmth that none of her co-workers ever saw as she worked her way through to the door.

Finally free, she glanced around stomach falling, not seeing Everett anywhere. She made her way quickly to the counter. "Jerry," she called, "I'm looking for a young man…"

A leer from the man beside her at the counter washed over her as his eyes roved slowly up and down her body. "I've got what you need right here, dollface."

Samantha ignored him, continuing to talk to Jerry. "my… Everett, my executive assistant…"

Jerry smiled, but before he could answer the stranger beside her leered again, running his hand over his denim covered crotch. "Forget this Everett, baby, I can show you a much better time."

Samantha smiled, letting the Ice Queen glance over with a withering glare. "I said I was looking for a man, not a horndog little boy."

Jerry chuckled as the man muttered "bitch!" and slunk away. "Everett's out on the patio, Ms. Noelle. I'm surprised you didn't see him when you walked up."

Samantha smiled back, nodding to the cluster of fans. "I was a little distracted." She didn't add that her own nerves were infinitely more distracting than that small crowd. "Thanks, Jerry."

She turned and drew in a deep shuddering breath before walking resolutely out to the patio, feeling so exposed, suddenly vulnerable, hoping that her adherence to Everett's wardrobe commands would balance out the fact that she was late.

Last edited by anythingulike_69 : 08-25-2017 at 09:36 PM.

Old 08-14-2017, 03:24 PM   #28
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett's heart leapt through his chest when he glanced into the entrance at the mild disturbance and saw Samantha signing autographs for a couple of kids. She was dressed exactly how he had ordered her to dress and it was obvious by the way she seemed to tug on her skirt that she wasn't comfortable with it. That was perfectly okay with him however. Keeping her cognitive of her personal situation would keep her on edge.

He saw her walk to the counter and talk with the owner, Jerry and chuckled. He and Jerry had often made fun of Samantha, the Ice Queen, on his dozens of coffee runs about how ridiculous she was to have him going 10 times further to get the same thing one block away.

When she turned her head to the patio, he watched Jerry let his hungry eyes look down her body and lick his lips before he turned to the next customer. Everett took a couple of deep breaths to calm his heart while she turned the corner to meet him. He had to admit that he was a little surprised she was so accurate about following his commands.

When their eyes met, he didn't know who was more nervous, him or her. He had the most powerful lady anchor in the world obeying his very beckon and call. He had heard a story once of a woman who had managed to saddle a wild lion once and climbed on it. She had claimed that the ride had been the best ride she had ever been on in her life except for one problem. The moment she was to get off the lion, the beast would devour her so she would never be able to get off. He had a sinking feeling that Samantha was his lion that he had just saddled.

He waved her to him and as she approached he said, "You look stunning." He saw her blush slightly and give a slight grin. He said, "There is just one thing I need to check on first. Come closer to me." he watched her step directly in front of him two feet away.

Everett said, "Closer." He watched her glanced around the patio and see a number of people sitting about minding their own business as she took another step up, her breasts nearly touching his face. Without moving the rest of his body, he slid his fingers under her skirt and up... to find bare skin. There was moisture along her lips and he dipped his fingers inside her quietly as he let his eyes shift about.

A few seconds later after hearing her gasp, he removed his fingers and found them wet with her desire. He grinned and stuck them into his own mouth and cleaned them. She was more delicious than anything on the menu. He saw her face and he said, "You obeyed me to the letter. You are 10 minutes late and I will address that later on, but for now, I have something else for you to do. This is the coffee shop you have sent me to for more times than I can count. It is the furthest one away from the office that one can get to without taking a subway. It is a twenty seven minute walk alone to this place. It is why I chose this place today. I want a half-caf, half-sweet, no-whip, coconut milk, cinnamon dolce latte with agave and no topping. Make it a large."

He saw something in her eyes that looked like the old bitch wanting to flare but was buried. Good. She was learning to be obedient. He then said, "That man there... his name is Jerry, if you didn't already know. He has a drink which he created off the menu. It is a shot of chocolate cinnamon expresso with irish creme, and a shot of cool whip on top. He calls it 'Jerry's Blowjob'. That is what you are going to order. You are also going to drink it right in front of him and complement him by telling him that was the second best blowjob you have ever had. Once you are done, you will bring my drink back to me. That will knock the starch right out of his clothing! Just so you know... that man has a life size cardboard cutout of you hidden in his back office. He is one of your biggest fans."

He saw her eye him, then turn her head to the counter to see Jerry just finishing another order up and glance up at her. Everett rotated his wrist to show the watch face and tapped it, saying, "Tick Tock. Do it right and I will have a special gift waiting for you."

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Last edited by momadness : 08-15-2017 at 06:27 PM.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:30 PM   #29
anythingulike_69

"You look stunning."

Samantha could feel the flush rising to stain her cheeks. Pleasure at the compliment warred with embarrassment over been seen in such revealing clothing more suited to a night out clubbing than a weekend morning visit to a coffee shop. All topped by confusion that the compliment coming in Everett's deep murmur, the evidence of his satisfaction with her, somehow increased the pleasure to far outweigh any humiliation. Even the twinge of nervousness over her all too rapidly growing impulse to please Everett faded beneath the wave of arousal his heated gaze inspired.

That same deep voice commanded her closer, and closer still, and almost before she was aware of doing so, her body obeyed.

Everett's hand slid slowly up under her skirt and Samantha froze, unwilling to move, to even breathe, for fear of drawing anyone's attention to either of them. She caught her lip in her teeth, biting back a low moan as Everett's fingers stroked through her wetness, pushing into her suddenly throbbing pussy, clenching one hand on the back of the empty seat next to her as the other gripped Everett's shoulder, fighting to keep herself upright. His thumb flicked against her clit and she could not hold back the tiny gasp, her legs trembling as Everett pulled his fingers free.

She watched him slowly raise his wet fingers to his mouth, licking them clean and her knees almost gave way. The blood thundering through her ears drowned out his words enough that she almost missed his order.

"I want a half-caf, half-sweet, no-whip, coconut milk, cinnamon dolce latte with agave and no topping. Make it a large."

She felt her spine stiffen, her shoulders drop. Did he think she was a fucking waitress? Was he planning to have Samantha Noelle wait on him hand and foot? She drew in a breath to tell him where he could stick his fucking latte, but hesitated. Evie's advice coming back, running through her head. Play along until you can steal back the pictures.

The Ice Queen retreated, indignation fading as fast as it had risen. More frightening than how quickly her anger faded though, was how easily the urge to obey and eagerness to please filled its empty place. Samantha was suddenly very afraid that playing along was going to be a very dangerous game.

She listened without reaction to the rest of Everett's instructions.

"Tick Tock. Do it right and I will have a special gift waiting for you."

Samantha was suddenly extremely nervous about what the 'special gift' might be and whether she even wanted it. Play along. Play along. Play along. Perhaps that should be her new mantra.

With no one else at the counter, Samantha sucked in a deep breath, unaware of how it pushed her cleavage out in the low cut blouse, and walked over to Jerry. "Everett would like a…" she hesitated, trying to remember, "half-caf, half-sweet… no-whip, coconut milk… cinnamon dolce latte with agave." What else? "oh… no topping." She clenched her hands around the edge of the counter. "Large. Please."

Jerry smiled. "all right." A few minutes later, settling the drink in front of her, Jerry asked, "and what can I get for you?"

Samantha blushed deeply, lowering her voice, "a Jerry's Blowjob, please."

Jerry grinned, "sorry, I didn't quite hear that. What do you want, Ms. Noelle?"

She closed her eyes a moment, then spoke louder. "I want a Jerry's Blowjob, please."

"Oh, I can definitely get you one of those," Jerry chuckled, and in short order set a whipped cream topped espresso in front of her.

Handing over the money to pay for the drinks, Samantha lifted the espresso and drank. Chocolate, cinnamon and irish cream exploded across her tongue, blending perfectly with the warm espresso. It was actually quite delicious.

Setting the empty espresso cup back on the counter, Samantha looked up to see Jerry staring at her wide-eyed. "You've got a little… cream… on your face," he grinned, pointing to her chin.

She let her tongue run slowly over her lips, then extended a finger to scoop the whipped cream dribbling down her chin and slowly engulfed the finger, sucking the last of the whipped cream off it. "That was amazing, Jerry. My second best blow job ever. Thank you."

She knew she was blushing furiously but smiled and winked, picking up Everett's order and turning to walk slowly back to his table. He checked his watch again, while she settled the latte in front of him.

"Your latte… sir," she whispered.

Old 08-17-2017, 10:22 AM   #30
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett's temperature was on fire as she returned to him, coffee in hand and offering it to him with that polite and curt 'sir' at the end. He reached across the table to the cup, brushing her fingers gently as he removed the drink from her hands and brought it to his lips. In all honesty, he was not a big fan of drinking coffee at all and had chosen this spot not for the drinks but because it was where he was sent nearly every day. The executive assistant had only chosen that drink because he had googled one of the more complicated drinks that Starbucks had received and memorized it.

He took a sip of the hot beverage and found it tasted quite unique and not altogether terrible. Perhaps there was something to all this coffee stuff after all. When he was a kid, his dad had been a heavy coffee drinker and he had offered Everett all kinds of flavors and varieties of coffee but none of it had ever stuck. He gave up trying when he got to college. He might have to pick it up again.

Everett turned his eyes towards Samantha and said, "You may sit pet." His eyes shifted to the chair across from him. He smiled to himself as she fumbled with trying to take a seat and not letting her skirt ride up her ass. He watched her eyes shifting about to see if anyone was even watching.

He leaned in and softly said, "I trust that Jerry gives one good blowjob does he?"

At her intense blush, he chuckled and said, "Yeah. That little encounter with him has generated a lifetime of stories that he will tell his friends. Don't worry though..." He glanced at Jerry who kept glancing up at the two of them and grinning, "that man tunes you on every morning and watches you day in and day out. He adores you to his very core. He is the reason you get all the free upgrades, extra muffins, and free coffees so much. It has nothing to do with my witty personality."

He offered the drink to her and said, "Try it. It is remarkable." His intense eyes remained focused on her as her shaky hand reached over, picked up the drink and sipped on it. He saw her eyes shift to a different kind of pleasure as she set it back down, licking her delicious lips again. God her lips were carved from the stars...

He tipped his head towards Jerry and said, "He is not the only one that thinks you walk on water. All these people who tune you in believe you are second only to Mother Theresa at times." He took the drink and gave it another sip.

As he sat it down, he said, "So the question I ask you is this... why do you work so hard to keep that image going for the public, while you rot the relationships of those who work for you?"

As she set her shifty eyes onto him at that statement, he reached into his vest pocket and pulled out a USB thumbdrive and set it on the table, sliding it to her. Her eyes moved to the device and he could almost sense the fear in her growing. He said, "I wanted to give you a gift. This drive has all the images and movies that were taken last night. It's just a copy, mind you. I wanted you to see what I saw and no one else. You are welcome to take out your laptop and review them if you want."

Everett saw her slide her hand across the table and take the drive, then slid it into her purse, shaking her head. She would review them later he presumed. He grinned and said, "You are a complicated woman, Sammy. You have three sides. The first is the holy image that people like Jerry see. The second is the destructive image that people like your producers and your assistants like me see. The third, until last night, you kept to yourself as the secretive hidden submissive yearning to be taken and controlled. I would imagine right now, your lips are dripping from anticipation of what is to come."

Everett took another drink of the concoction to give himself a moment to think and then said, "I am no psychologist, but I believe that if the secretive side of you were to get scratched more often and allowed to stretch out more, then perhaps the destructive side might change. Perhaps it would make it worse however, like I said, I am not a shrink." He slid the drink to her, his eyes steely into hers and said, "Shall we find out? Drink the rest of this now, pet."

There was less than a 1/3rd of the drink left and the steam had stopped. He watched her shaky hand reach to the cup, lift it to her lips and begin to obey his command. As she finished, he smiled and said, "I am pleased little pet."

He slid out of the chair to his feet and walked around the table to her as she followed him with her eyes. He said, "We have a few stops to make today. We are going to give that secretive side of you the chance to stretch her legs, whether the rest of you wants it or not. There is a mall not to far from here, we are going to take a cab over and pick you out some new clothes for you to wear... Let go."

He offered his hand to her and to no surprise of his own, she gently reached her trembling hand out and took it and the two left the coffee house together, holding hands.

Last edited by momadness : 08-17-2017 at 03:01 PM.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:03 AM   #31
anythingulike_69

"So the question I ask you is this... why do you work so hard to keep that image going for the public, while you rot the relationships of those who work for you?"

Samantha shifted in her seat, tugging futilely at the short skirt. She lowered her eyes, unable to meet Everett's perceptive glance. While it might appear that her fidgeting was due to the embarrassment of her skimpy skirt riding up to reveal her thigh hose and garters, deep down she knew it had more to do with Everett's uncomfortable question.

Why maintain the public image? That was easy. Her fans were her career. She owed every success she had to the people who tuned in to watch her. She owed them her gratitude yes, but more than that, she felt the love they had for her, and knew they deserved no less in return. A little of her time was a small price to pay in return for everything they had given her.

So why did she turn on those closest to her, those she worked with every day? That was not nearly so easy to answer. Perhaps fear. The Ice Queen was her protection. Fans who spent a few minutes with her, for a photo or an autograph were no danger. There was no risk of them getting inside her defences. But people she worked with every day, they could get close. They had the power to hurt her. The Ice Queen always struck first. She would keep her self.. her heart… protected, by keeping everyone else at a distance. She fought her way to the top in a cut-throat, male dominated profession, and being hard, being non-emotional was the way she intended to stay there.

There was no way she could explain that to Everett. How could she trust him with that much power over her? He already had the power to destroy her career, her very life, since right now her career was her life.

She looked up to his eyes just in time to see him reach into his pocket and pull out a USB drive, sliding it across the table toward her. She knew exactly what it contained and the bottom dropped out of the pit of her stomach.

"I wanted to give you a gift. This drive has all the images and movies that were taken last night. It's just a copy, mind you. I wanted you to see what I saw and no one else. You are welcome to take out your laptop and review them if you want."

Reaching slowly toward the USB, almost as if afraid it would bite, Samantha picked it up and slid it into her purse. Only a copy! Oh my God, I never even thought of that. How many more copies are there? How the fuck am I supposed to get them all? How can I ever know if I have?

She wanted to destroy the USB right there and then. Crush it under her heel. Drown it in his fucking latte. Incinerate it. She screwed her eyes shut, drawing in a deep breath, shifting again in her seat.

She knew she would take the drive home and look at the images, the video. She needed to see. Needed to watch Everett take control of her. Use her. She needed to see if the pleasure she remembered in her submission was really there, or if her memory was adding it, filling in something that never was.

And more than that she hoped to find some indication, any indication, that Everett found even a little pleasure in the events of last night. Any hope that it was more than just calculated revenge on his part.

Samantha shifted again, imagined images of Everett's cock fucking her face and her ass flashing though her mind's eye. How would the actual images compare?

"Drink the rest of this now, pet."

The steely command drew her focus away from the images in her mind and back to Everett. He pushed what was left of the latte toward her and though she trembled with arousal, both at the thoughts of the previous night and the dark command in Everett's voice, she didn't hesitate to take the cup and swallow the remainder of the drink.

"I am pleased little pet."

Samantha swallowed, clenching her thighs together against the pulse of heated pleasure that Everett's praise inspired. How did he do that? How did he take such control of her traitorous body? How can his offering such a simple phrase seem like the highest accolade she had ever earned, or could ever hope to? How did he make her want nothing more than to earn it again and again?

She watched him slowly walk around the table and hold out his hand for her. She lifted her own, almost afraid of her own reaction.

Everett enveloped her hand in his own firm grip and Samantha had to bite back a tiny moan, sparks of electricity shooting up her arm.

How did he do that? How did he make her forget all about staring eyes and her own skimpy clothing? How did he make her feel so protected, so… safe?

Everett held her hand all the way through the coffee shop and outside to hail a cab, only releasing her to let her climb in.

Samantha settled in, sliding over as Everett climbed in beside her, pulling her close to his side as he gave the cabbie their destination. He shifted closer and Samantha jumped to feel his hand sliding up her thigh. She gasped, momentarily squeezing her thighs together to prevent the hand moving up any further. A simple hard stare and raised eyebrow from Everett was his only comment, but Samantha slowly eased her thighs back apart, releasing his hand to resume its exploration.

She whimpered, clutching at his arm with both hands, not to halt its motion but merely to hang on in desperation, steadying herself against his strength. She squeezed her eyes shut, pressing her face against Everett's shoulder with a soft whispered, "please," though even she was not sure if she begged for more or for an end to it.

But the strong, thick fingers did neither, simply stroking softly against her wet pussy, no more, no less. Samantha slowly relaxed under the easy petting, rubbing her cheek against Everett's shoulder, relaxing her tight grip on his arm.

The hand slowly pulled away and Samantha sat up, blinking open her eyes to see they'd arrived at the mall.

Old 08-18-2017, 01:23 AM   #32
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett simply could not believe the woman that sat next to him in the cab was the same woman that sat in her throne room of an office making everyone quake in their shoes. He glanced at her as she snuggled into his arm... snuggled?!?! The Ice Queen snuggling into him? He had literally never seen her so vulnerable looking in the entire time he had known her.

For a long moment, while he gently stroked her lips, he gave her a side glance to see her holding him with a near death grip. He even felt her hips start to gently gyrate to his caress though it was so faint he didn't think even she understood it was happening.

For a short time as the cab turned into the main parking area of the mall, he thought that maybe she was just pretending to be this way to find a way to get the proof he collected on her the night before. While he didn't dismiss the idea, he did think that this was a pretty extreme way to try and do it, dressing like a true slut putting her entire career at risk. One wayward cell phone video uplink to youtube and her career could be over.

He gently released his stroking of her pussy and slid out of the cab, sliding the driver a 20, then offering his arm to her that she took after pushing the skirt back down. It did not go unnoticed that the cabbie got a beautiful view of her naked thighs above her hose.

Everett walked with her till they stood partially hidden from the public and turned and faced her. He said, "Sammy, in order to make you understand just how completely under my power you are, we are going to make a few modifications to your look. Nothing too extreme and certainly nothing that would damage your career. It is also going to help protect your identity from wandering eyes. As it is now, your face is pretty well known. You will pay for all of it and you till thank me for each of the things that we are going to do today. We are starting at the top."

He saw her eyes locked onto his and looking as if she was analyzing every syllable that came from his lips. He knew the Ice Queen was melting and it terrified her. It terrified her to the extreme that a single mistake could destroy her, but in the end and if things go according to his plan, she would become so much better of a person than she was now doing this all alone. He stepped into, caught her wrists and gently pinned them behind her back with one hand, then cupped her chin and kissed her slowly... gradually building heat. This was not the rough dominating kiss he gave her last night, but something softer... more intimate. More him.

As he drank in her scent, her taste, her moans, he felt a little of himself becoming lost in her. Why did he have to keep reminding himself that she was the Ice Queen? Before yesterday, he quaked in his boots at her name and now, she was at his beckon call.

"Look mommy... what is that man doing to that woman?" A young girl said from somewhere behind him.

Everett pulled back and glanced over his shoulder at a young hispanic mother herding her young daughter away from the lovers by the tree, apologizing profusely as she felt more embarassment than the both of them. Everett turned back to Sammy and smiled, letting her wrists go and chuckled, trying to hide the blushing that came from him as well. He said, "Yes, well... we should go inside."

He took her hand and led her through the side entrance of the mall, which was the closest entry point to their first stop. As he walked her into the main walkway, dozens of people passed back and forth, carrying a variety of packages from as many different shops. He glanced at her as she looked about nervously. He turned and pointed to a boutique and said, "Your first stop is in there. You have gorgeous hair, but I want you to change the style of it. I want your hair straightened and cut back to shoulder length. In addition, I want you to lighten your hair color as well. Something that goes with your skin tone. Let's go."

As he led her into the boutique, a larger heavier black woman with greying hair, wearing a purple dress and about 10 strands of wooden beads walked up with a big smile and said to Samantha, "Hey there Everett! Didn't expect you back so soon! What can I do for you, child?"

Everett smiled, let Sammy's hand go and said, "He momma!!! My lovely friend here, Sammy, was just asking me if I knew anyone who was able to work magic on her hair and you are the first one I thought of momma." He leaned over and kissed the woman on the cheek and said, "Ain't nobody cut hair like you momma."

He looked to Samantha and said, "This is Ms. Janella, but everyone calls her momma around here. She is the best at what she does." He gave a knowing wink and then said, "Well, momma, if you don't mind, I have some work to catch up on so I will just go hang out over there in the waiting area. My boss is a bit of a ball buster and has me working overtime this weekend." He gave Sammy a playful wink causing her to blush slightly.

"You mean that mean ol' Ice Queen you been talking about? Honey, I don't know why you still work for her! I watch CNN anyways cuz it upset me so much about what they say on FoxNews and it breaks my heart to to think that hag would treat you that way!" Janella said as she looked towards Sammy, paused a moment looking into her eyes and said, "So honey... how do you know Everett? Do you work with him?" She smiled and turned and guided her to a stylist chair and said, "Your hair is gorgeous my dear! Simply gorgeous!!! How can I make it better for you?"

Everett knew that Janella would talk her ear off about everything she could think of. He gave a chuckle as he sat down in the waiting area, pulled out his cell phone and snapped a few pictures of the two talking amongst themselves. As the sheet was thrown over Sammy's chest and most of her upper legs, he caught his lovely's eyes, arched an eyebrow and glanced to her knees which she held tightly closed. He gave a nod of pleasure as he watched her knees open up just wide enough to gaze inside heaven...

Janella glanced over at Everett and then leaned in and whispered, "Mmmm mmmm mmm... honey, I ain't never seen that boy glowing that much since he was a boy. Don't know who you are, but I know that look when I see it. He got a mad crush on you. But listen here sister...". She caught her eyes and waved a brush at her playfully and said, "I love that boy to death. He been coming here since he was 10, even after his momma died. Don't you hurt that boy now. You got his heartstrings. I see that look now he is given you. That boy mad crazy about you. Listen to me rambling on...". She chuckled and said, "What kind of hair style do you want child?"

Last edited by momadness : 08-18-2017 at 05:08 PM.

Old 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM   #33
anythingulike_69

"Yes, well... we should go inside."

Samantha felt her hand engulfed once more in Everett's strong hold and followed along in a daze. Her heart hammered wildly, and she could feel the heat flushing her cheeks. She lifted tentative fingers to brush at her lips, still swollen and wet from Everett's kisses. She could still feel the imprint of his fingers, softness and strength, like velvet wrapped bands of steel around her wrists, holding her steady, keeping her still. Saving her from having to decide whether she wanted to push him away and pull him even closer.

Such gentleness in the way her cupped her chin, such tenderness in his first soft kisses. Could he really be that good an actor? Was it all a ruse, to make her devastation even more complete when he destroyed her? Or could he actually, possibly care about her?

Samantha didn't know which would terrify her more.

But she did know that when he led her into the boutique and dropped her hand to go greet the stylist she'd never felt so cold, so empty and alone, as she did without Everett's warm grip engulfing her hand.

She couldn't stop the blush when he introduced her to Ms. Janella, adding the comment about his ball-busting boss with a wink. Thankfully, Janella seemed happy to do all the talking as she led Samantha to a stylist seat and didn't seem to require any answer from her. She caught Everett's eye in the mirror and saw his eyebrow arch as he glanced pointedly at her tightly pressed together knees. She blushed again, lowering her eyes away from his, but opened her knees at his unspoken command.

"Mmmm mmmm mmm... honey, I ain't never seen that boy glowing that much since he was a boy. Don't know who you are, but I know that look when I see it. He got a mad crush on you."

Samantha's eyes flew to meet Janella's, then flashed over to Everett, who was concentrating on something on his phone. Was it possible? Or was it just a teasing comment that she made to any couple who came in? She wanted to ask so many questions… how did she know? Had he brought other women here? Was he seeing someone else? Did he hold another woman's hand like he had hers? Make someone else feel soft and protected and safe?

"I love that boy to death. He been coming here since he was 10, even after his momma died. Don't you hurt that boy now. You got his heartstrings. I see that look now he is given you. That boy mad crazy about you."

His mother was gone? When had that happened? How did she not know about that? Samantha blinked back tears. The Ice Queen didn't want to know anything about her coworkers. She didn’t care. Caring made you weak. Made you vulnerable. But suddenly Samantha wanted to know everything about Everett. She glanced into the mirror again, letting her eyes wander over his face, his hands, unnoticed as his focus stayed on whatever he was doing on his phone, never seeing the satisfied smile that lit Janella's face as she watched her. Her chuckle eventually drew Samantha's eyes away from Everett.

"What kind of hair style do you want child?"

"Ev-, I mean, I want it straightened and cut off shoulder length. And a lighter colour, maybe some honey-blond highlights."

"You sure, child? That's quite a change."

Samantha flicked a glance at Everett with a soft smile. "Yes, ma'am," she nodded. "I'm sure."

"You call me momma, child." Janella smiled. "You've got a lot of hair here." She pulled the ponytail free, running her fingers through the long fall of curls. "If we cut it just a bit shorter, it would be enough so you could donate the hair. How would you feel about that?"

"How much shorter?"

"Maybe another inch?"

Samantha smiled. "Okay… momma, I'd like that. Would you put the donation in the name of Everett Johnson? Please?"

Janella patted her cheek with a smile. "Of course, child. Now let's get to this."

Soon, Samantha was lost in the everyday sameness of a hair appointment. Janella's words washed over her as her fingers worked their magic. Stories about her husband and how much she missed him since he passed. It was clear that they had been deeply in love. "Life is too short, child, to let any chance at happiness slip away."

She spun the chair back around to turn Samantha to face the mirror. "So what do you think?"

Samantha glanced in awe at her reflection. She turned her head side to side, feeling the soft fall of hair move against her cheeks. The weight of the severe twist she usually wore her long hair in was gone. She felt so light, so free. And she looked so different. So unlike the Ice Queen who kept her long, chestnut curls twisted in the same tight knot as her emotions. "oh momma," she breathed, eyes wide, "it's amazing. I love it. Do you like it? I love it!" She turned her head again, watching her straight, honey-blonde hair swirl with every movement.

"Just beautiful, child. Much softer framing that pretty face." Janella patted her shoulder. "Should we go see what that boy of yours thinks?"

Samantha swallowed, blushing deeply. What would Everett think? She walked with Janella to the till and paid her, including a generous tip. "thank you, momma, for everything."

"you're welcome, child." Janella smiled over Samantha's shoulder, "Well don't just stand there gawking, Everett," she chided. "What do you think, boy?"

Samantha whirled around, eyes downcast, fingers clutched together at her waist, too nervous to meet Everett's eyes. "thank you, Everett, for bringing me here."

Old 08-19-2017, 12:30 AM   #34
momadness
Literotica Guru

As momma beckoned for him, he looked up and his jaw nearly hit the ground. Ever since he had known her, she had had that thick curly darker hair which was good but never quite felt right for her. He slowly stood up, tucking his phone away, and walked towards her. He had originally brought her in here to make a change in her looks to make it easier to hide her in public. He had never intended on finding out that the style he had picked for her... was literally perfect for her!

Momma smiled and said, "I think the boy likes it. Hell... like might be too weak a word. Pick up your jaw of the floor boy and give your Momma a hug!" Everett could hardly take his eyes off her as he saw her lift her eyes to see his.

He gave a rather coy smile and said, "Your... gorgeous. You... really are gorgeous."

"Why shucks boy, I know that but don't go telling others that. I can hardly keep the men off me as it is!" Janella said with a laugh and a wave of her hand.

Everett shifted her eyes to the stylist and laughed, gave her a hug and said, "You are the only one I know that can perfect perfection. Thank you momma! Hey... am I going to see you tomorrow night?"

"Hun... You know better than to ask me that. I never miss working the kitchen! Where do you think I fight off all the men?!?" She laughed again and looked to Sammy and said, "If you ain't busy fighting to keep his hands off of you, come on out and join us. He knows how to get to the kitchen. Now you go on... feed that girl... Git."

Everett glanced at Sammy who seemed to have her eyes locked on him. For some reason, he felt his ear turning hot and glanced in the mirror and saw they were as red as a twizzler stick. That hadn't happened since... He reached to Sammy's hand and said, "Come on, we got other places to go."

He led her out of the boutique and and he said, "Janella, she is a character. I love her to death." He had a hint of sadness pop up in his face though but wiped it off and said, "Come on. The next stop is just up ahead."

As they turned the corner and walked down the busy corridor, he heard some of the guys gives cat calls towards Sammy in her seductive little number and Everett just chuckled and said, "If they only knew...". He turned as they walked into a jewelry store called Samson's. Four long glass and steel jewelry cabinets lined the interior of the store. As he led her inside, he stopped a moment and turned to face her.

He leaned in close and said, "You always wear gold dangling earrings when you are on giving your interviews. With your hair being as it was, however, those earrings tended to be hidden from sight. Now... they won't be and I doubt those bold choices would be as advisable with the new hairstyle. So here is what we are going to do here. This place sells reasonably priced earrings of a variety of colors. I want you to pick out 3 new pair of studs or hoops. Red and maroon are my favorite colors and you will wear jewelry that pleases my eye. The pairs you choose, will reflect my favorite colors. That way, even when you are on the air doing your interviews with world leaders, you always reflect your Master's wishes."

He intentionally threw Master on the end of that statement not as a threat, but a reminder. He feared he might have gone a little too personal when he had introduced her to Momma. He suspected Momma might have given her too much information about him for his own comfort. His every desire he had for Samantha was to throw her over one of the jewelry cabinets and have her body till she screamed in pleasures... but... of course that wasn't going to happen... yet. He didn't want her... and him for that matter... to lose the fact that he held leverage over her and the only reason she was with him was to seduce him somehow into getting the pictures and video back despite how it had looked back there.

It was that thought that kept going through his mind as he had sat there watching her getting her hair cut was... was the look she was giving him genuine or was she just faking it to try and steal away his leverage? God if the look she was giving him was real and she really felt that way about him, he would give it to her immediately... but it was too soon. Too risky. She could still call the cops on him and have his career destroyed if she was faking it.

He realized he had been standing there staring into her eyes the entire time, his mind racing with so many conflicted feelings about this woman that he never noticed the well dressed older man in a tuxedo approaching them until he cleared his throat and said, "May I help you sir?"

This snapped both of them right out of it and he blinked, blushed, then turned and looked at the man who had a silver nametag on his jacket pocket that said, 'Stanley'. He said, "Stanley. Hi. Umm... yes... my companion is looking to purchase some earrings."

"Is that so? Miss... do I know you? You look... familiar to me?" Stanley said as he offered his arm to her and guided her into the jewelry store.

Everett stood there flabberghasted at what was going on his mind. This was the bitch... no... he wouldn't keep trying to remind himself of who she was. This was Samantha, his boss and holder of his career as well as of just last night, his involuntary sex slave. He owned her body in every way with the leverage he had. However, as she glanced back at him and smiled, his heart raced nearly out of his chest. He couldn't be falling in love with her... could he? Not her? But... as his mind thought back prior to last night... her rare softer looks she would give him on rare occassions... did they not spark the same response?

Old 08-19-2017, 02:18 PM   #35
anythingulike_69

Samantha watched Everett say his good-byes to Janella. He seemed pleased, and maybe even a bit attracted to her? Was that possible? Could he feel anything other than hatred for his ball-busting boss, the Ice Queen? Or did he see someone else when he looked at her? Did he look past Ms. Noelle and see his Sammy instead? She studied his face, his eyes. How could she tell?

Everett turned to see meet her eyes and she watched a flush creep up his cheeks, until even the tips of his ears were burning bright red. He reached out to take her hand and all thought, all curiosity about what brought that reaction on faded beneath the warmth, the comfort… the absolute rightness… of her small hand being enveloped in his as she followed wherever he might lead.

She walked along, wanting to ask about the kitchen Janella mentioned. Where was it? What was it? Janella had invited her, but would Everett want her there? Would he want her in any part of his life?

Wait, what? Part of his life? Where had that come from? Samantha could hear the Ice Queen raging in the back of her mind. Am I the fucking little mermaid now? Since when do I want to be part of anyone else's life? Especially Everett's. Jesus. And do what? Move in to his no doubt crappy little apartment with him? Cook and clean and do his laundry? Wait on my knees for him to come home from his hard day's work as a fucking executive assistant?

Samantha glanced at Everett, seeing a flash of sadness on his face. It disappeared so quickly she would have missed it if she hadn't been looking. A sudden longing washed over her. She wanted to ease that hidden sadness. She wanted to see happiness, pure joy on Everett's face. Could she kneel for him? Samantha had the deep and certain conviction that she could. She would. Eagerly. Happily. If only she knew that was what he wanted. That it was what would make him truly happy. If only she could be sure that he actually wanted her, and not just to destroy her.

It always came back to trust. Could she trust him. How could she? How could he trust her? She had to steal back the photos and video. She had to destroy it all. There was no other way.

She followed him around the corner and heard several catcalls. She blushed, tugging futilely at her short skirt and heard Everett's chuckled, "If they only knew..."

Samantha ducked her head. What did that mean? Did he think she was a slut? Did he think she'd ever let anyone else…? She could still feel the aching twinge in her ass where he'd fucked her so hard and deep. No one else had ever… she swallowed against the tightness burning her throat... no one else would ever. Whether he realised it or not, her ass belonged to Everett now. Her whole body did. She was beginning to be afraid it was already too late and her heart and soul belonged to Everett, too. She was even more terrified that he only wanted them so he could destroy them.

They stopped in the entrance of a jewelry store and Samantha turned her wandering attention back to Everett. "…That way, even when you are on the air doing your interviews with world leaders, you always reflect your Master's wishes."

Her Master's wishes. Her belly flipped at the words, a torrent of fluttering butterflies taking up residence. Did he want to be her Master? She had not dared to use that word. Last night he had told her not to, told her she had not earned it. Did she want to?

"May I help you sir?"

The smooth voice of the jeweller interrupted her thoughts and Everett stepped away, releasing her hand. The cool crispness of the jeweller's sleeve was a poor substitute as he tucked Samantha's hand into his elbow and led her to the display cases.

"Now what were you looking for, my dear? Did you have anything particular in mind?"

"Something simple," she murmured softly, "studs or small hoops. Something in red."

"Very good, Miss." Stanley led her to the far end of the display case, bringing out a wide selection of earrings in every shade of red imaginable.

"Now here we have some imperial topaz, and some red diamonds. Very rare." Stanley smiled.

Samantha smiled. They were stunning, and she certainly could afford something so expensive. "Lovely," she smiled, "but not exactly what I was looking for." She let her eyes wander over the earrings. She wanted something less flashy, more solid. Something that Everett would choose. Something that Everett could afford. Something she could imagine Everett giving… a woman he cared about.

A shimmering, iridescent flash caught her eye. "These are beautiful," she pointed to the small studs.

"Indeed, Miss," Stanley agreed. "These are Fire Opals. Quite suited to you, Miss. If I may say so."

Samantha blushed, and turned back to the earrings. "I like these as well," she lifted a pair of gold hoops with a smooth striated red bead in the center of each out of the display case.

Stanley nodded. "14K gold hoops threaded with a polished sardonyx bead. A lovely choice."

"And these," Samantha pointed.

"Ah, yes," Stanley smiled. "Red gold hoops. Simple. Understated, but elegant. Will that be everything, Miss?"

"Yes, please, Stanley. If I may take the Fire Opals now?" Samantha pulled the dangling gold earrings from her ears and replaced them with the Fire Opal studs. Handing her old earrings to Stanley she said, "would you dispose of those for me?"

"um… if you are certain, Miss. You don't want to take them home?"

She finished paying for the earrings with a soft smile. "I don't believe I will be needing them again, Stanley." At least she hoped not. "Thank you for all your help."

Stanley nodded. "My pleasure, Miss. Enjoy the rest of your day."

The fluttering in her belly intensified again as Samantha turned to walk back toward Everett, wondering what exactly the rest of her day might bring.

She lifted one hand to tuck her hair behind her ear, showing off the Fire Opals with a soft blush as she handed Everett the remaining two pairs of earrings. "Thank you for bringing me here… Sir," she whispered.

Old 08-20-2017, 01:57 AM   #36
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett smiled as he watched her making some very particular choices which lined up with his demands of her. While he had to admit, the choices were stunning to the eye, they were too pricey for his wallet. A phrase hit him 'Champaigne tastes on a beer budget'. As she talked with the saleman about the various selections, he felt doubt creep into his mind.

Forget who she was on camera, this woman was on the top of her game, easily pulling 7 figures a year while he survived on 50K. Everything she wore was designer from the heels to the diamond snowflake pendent that graced her neck. Based on every woman he had ever met in his life, she would be put up in the high maintenance category. How could a common man like him every hope to compete for a woman like her?

She turned and gave him a glance and a twinkling smile and his heart melted again. He had to be stronger than his heart was wanting him to be. This woman was way over his head and if it wasn't for the accidental phonecall to him last night which led him to taking all those pictures and breaking the ice queen facade down, she wouldn't give him a second glance. Literally, the only reason she was even here today with him... was because of the pictures and movies.

Everett felt his heart speed up as she handed the salesman her old earrings, choosing to wear her red opals towards him in that swagger that make even the most gay of men do a doubletake on her ass and question their sexuality. As she reached him, he reached to her hand and said, "You are very welcome my pet. Your selections will look stunning on camera. Each time you get on camera with them on, you stake your claim of being owned by me. It is our little secret so even if I am on the other side of the planet and see you on TV wearing them, I will know you are mine. You are mine aren't you?" The last statement came out more like a demand than a question.

As she stared into his eyes and nodded a smile crept onto her face and if he didn't think it were absolutely impossible, he would swear she actually wanted to be his. He felt yet another blush on his face then he cleared his throat and said, "We have one more stop to do in this mall. Come with me."

The walked hand in hand along the mall walkways watching passerbys laughing and cheering with their friends and family, others walked silently with their partners not touching or even looking at each other. They reached the outer food court area which was particularly bussling and he led her to a tree that had been planted inside the mall that rose up to a glass ceiling overhead. The tree was surrounded by a red brick enclosure with a 'Do not cross brick wall' sign on it.

He spun around and rested his bottom on the wall, then guided her directly in front of him, backing her up so she leaned on his body, between his partially opened legs, her bottom pressing into his pelvis, her shoulders resting on his chest. He reached in front of her, taking her left hand with his right and her right with his left, crossing her arms and if anything, emphasizing her breasts even further. His thick cock grew hard as her ass pressed into him.

He leaned his head on her shoulder, his lips next to her ear. He said, "When I was a kid, I would spend hours down here. I mean hours. This is one of my favorite places in the entire mall. From here, I can see the crossroads of America. That couple have recently gotten engaged. That woman over there with the three kids, she buys expensive jeans and high dollar makeup, while her kids wear K-mart blue light specials. That man over there in the white brim hat sitting alone at the table... he just lost his wife a few months back. That was their favorite place to spend time together. And that man in the store, he helps kids in need with jobs to keep them off the streets."

Everett hated that was sounding like a commercial but the words kept rolling out as he said, "These people all have two things in common. They are all citizens of this country and they all want to succeed in their own way. It was from here that I chose a career in the media. I wanted become a face for these people. I want to be the guy that reports the things that really matter to these people. Not what the president had for dinner or some crappy story about a Senator's affair, but real news."

He slowly turned her towards him and felt disappointment as her butt stopped pressing into his bulge. No sooner did he see the young man in a faded jacket he he see his hand swing down, slapping Sammy's butt barking, "I'd hit that!"

As Sammy's face grew in indignation, Everett slide forward, shooting his hand out, grabbing the man's package! His eyes went wide and he yelped painfully as he was spun back to face his pet! He said, "What you did was uncalled for. You will apogize to my companion."

The man's face was in shock, but to Everett's surprise, so was Sammy's! She was looking at the man and back to Everett as the man said, "Ma'am. I am sorry. Please. I mean it. THat was rude and... gack!" Everett squeezed once more then let him go saying, "I said apologize, not grovel. Now go away."

The young kid spun and raced off. Everett took Sammy's hand and as he led her away from the food court, said, "I said I wanted to provide real stories to them... I didn't say some of them weren't douchebags though."

He could swear he heard her laugh as they made their way to the mid range women's clothing store. He grinned towards her and said, "Come with me my pet."

As they walked through the store, he grabbed what seemed like random articles of clothing, barely without looking at any of them, a winter jacket, a pair of jeans, four blouses, two dresses, and a couple of mini skirts. He didn't look at the size or what they were made from or made any comment to her about her desires in them.

He turned and headed towards the women's changing rooms, which were fully closed in rooms. He smiled as he walked her into one of the middle rooms and closed the door behind them. He hung the clothes up on the rack in front of the mirror. Giving a good glance around to make sure no one could peek inside, he locked the door and then sat on the bench. He looked up at her and quietly said, "It is going to take you at least 10 minutes to try all these random clothes on and you can't do that in the clothes you have on now... so ... pet. Strip for me."

Old 08-20-2017, 05:50 PM   #37
anythingulike_69

"It is our little secret so even if I am on the other side of the planet and see you on TV wearing them, I will know you are mine. You are mine aren't you?"

It was a statement rather than a question, but Samantha couldn't hold back the small smile and nod of agreement. Or the flush of pleasure blooming in her core at his claim. Whether it was revenge or desire that prompted the claim, it was the simple truth. As long as he had the photos and video he owned her. Though if she were truly honest with herself, her time with Everett today had proven one thing. She hoped it was more than revenge. The little core of want deep inside was growing steadily at the thought of being Everett's.

The flush that stole once more across Everett's expressive face gave her hope that he wanted it, too, but he turned away quickly and started to walk again.

Samantha walked alongside Everett, her hand enveloped in his, watching the people flowing around them. It almost felt as if they were any one of the dozens of couples out walking on this lovely Saturday. Simply out enjoying each other's company. She was a little surprised to find herself enjoying the day, enjoying Everett's company and she had to forcibly remind herself that he was very likely only toying with her, only interested in destroying his ball-busting boss. He was probably intent on lulling her into a false sense of security, to make it all the more devastating when he dropped the axe.

He led them into the food court and over to a living tree, surrounded by a low brick wall. He sat against the wall, pulling her in to settle against his lap, her back against his chest, his hands holding her arms crossed around herself to keep her pulled close. She smiled softly, savouring the feel of Everett's strength surrounding her. Even the feel of his hardening cock under her bottom was welcome. Evidence that he did desire her, at least on some level.

He leaned close, his lips almost brushing her ear, his breath a warm tickle on her throat as he began to talk, pointing out the people around the food court, telling her their stories. Samantha let his deep rumbling whisper wash over her, enjoying the cadence of his words, loving the sharing, the sense of getting to know Everett better through his stories about these people. She felt as though she was beginning to understand the deep level of caring and compassion in this man. And she felt ashamed. Ashamed that the Ice Queen never considered her coworkers as people. People with lives and hopes and dreams. Maybe Everett was right. Maybe she deserved to be destroyed. She sighed softly, a little bit of the joy of the day faded away.

Everett didn't notice, the stories still pouring out. He was so like she had been at the beginning of her career. Optimistic and idealistic. He was the kind of person who should be an anchor, wanting to make the world a better place, make the lives of everyday people better. And the Ice Queen had been planning to ruin it all. She would have fired him for no good reason other than her own bitchy boredom and the imagined threat she perceived to her own career. She had been ready to destroy his life without a thought. What kind of horrible woman was she?

She looked out at the people bustling through the food court. Woman juggling children and shopping, young couples in love. She was like them once, like Everett. Young and enthusiastic. When had she turned into such a bitter, old bitch? Was it any wonder that he wanted to destroy her? He knew she'd planned to fire him, how could he want anything else?

She shifted, fighting back tears. Everett's arms around her beginning to feel like a comfort she didn't deserve, and had no hope of ever earning.

He stood her up, turning her to face him and Samantha kept her eyes down, not ready to meet his gaze, when a sharp smack hit her ass and she heard a young voice crow, "I'd hit that!"

Icy indignation filled Samantha, less on her own behalf than Everett's. Couldn't the stupid little shit see she was with someone? Even if she'd been alone, a little twit who would slap a strange woman's ass in public was not anyone she'd be interested in. The Ice Queen drew in a breath to tear the little fucker down to size, but before she could speak she saw Everett's hand snake out to grab the little bastard by his crotch, demanding his apology. She could only stare in wide-eyed shock as Everett protected her, defended her. The little shit stammered his apologies, but Samantha barely noticed him, her attention all on Everett, warmth filling her. She could have dealt with it herself, but somehow, Everett doing it made her feel so safe, so claimed.

Everett took her hand again and Samantha sighed softly. She could fast become addicted to the feel of his strong hand enveloping hers as he led her away to wherever they were going next.

"I said I wanted to provide real stories to them... I didn't say some of them weren't douchebags though."

Samantha chuckled as she followed Everett, some of the joy of the day bubbling back.

"Come with me my pet."

Everett's grin sent another rush of warmth through her as she followed him into the ladies' clothing store, watching him grab random items from various racks before leading her back toward the changing rooms. He led her straight into one of the rooms, closing and locking the door behind them before he settled on the bench watching her intently.

"so ... pet. Strip for me."

Samantha blushed wildly. Everett had already seen every part of her body. He'd already used every part of her body… but somehow having him show up to find her already stripped and bound was a very different thing than standing here and removing her clothes while he watched. It was a little ridiculous at her age, but suddenly she was shy, very self-conscious, and very aware of her age. Samantha knew that she had been blessed with a good body, and being in the entertainment industry, she worked hard to keep it that way. But she also knew that it could not compare to the pretty young things who were probably constantly throwing themselves at Everett. She wasn't the pretty, young ingénue any more. Hadn't been for longer than she cared to admit.

Everett folded his arms across his chest, arching a brow.

Samantha swallowed against the tightness in her throat, her cheeks flaming even more as she barely whispered, "yes, sir" and lifted her hands to slowly work the buttons of her blouse free and drop it off her shoulders, leaving only the wispy lace of barely there bra covering her ample tits.

She moved her hands to the waistband of her blue leather skirt, sharply reminded of the fact that she had not been permitted panties today. She wished desperately she could turn away, somehow hide, but realised that the mirrors on every side of the small room would make that impossible.

She reached behind her back to the skirt's zipper, knowing that the move only served to push her tits out even further. Blushing deeply, she bent over, shimmying her hips as she worked the short leather skirt down her legs and stepped out of it. Standing straight again, she realised the effort had managed to caused her nipples to nearly spill free of the demi cups of lace, but before she could reach to tuck them back properly, Everett's hands were there, pushing hers down to her sides, fingers scooping her nipples free and giving them a tug and twist, leaving them to rest, tight and exposed above the lace edge of her bra.

She stood then, pressing her thighs together, hands clenched in front of her, hiding her. She finally raised her eyes to see a raised eyebrow from Everett and dropped her hands. In the mirror she could see her blushes almost extending over her whole body.

"What shall I try on for you first, Sir?"

Last edited by anythingulike_69 : 08-20-2017 at 07:48 PM.

Old 08-20-2017, 07:50 PM   #38
momadness
Literotica Guru

As Everett watched his lovely as she seductively peeled off her blouse very gingerly, then reached down to her skirt letting it drop to reveal her nakedness and his breath caught in his throat. Though he had seen every inch of her body, fucked nearly every part of her, it felt different watching this voluntary act of her removing her clothing in such a public place than it had been to find her trapped under her own hand in the privacy of her office.

On one hand, in the privacy of her office, she didn't have to worry about salespersons approaching, others wanting to use the stall to try on things, or even having stray eyes wandering in to check on her. A momentary thought racing back to the janitorial staff he rerouted to protect her secret ran through his head and quickly dismissed it as it was just a single occurrence. This could happen at anytime.

As she stood there looking at him, with her nipples teasing the top of her lacy bra and her garter which held her her nude thigh high stockings, he could not have dreamt a more perfect image in his imagination of the perfect woman as what he was seeing right that moment. It was that reason of her beauty that he found her so attractive to begin with, even before the blackmail began.

It had been her attitude and ugliness she had had with everyone that kept him in check. The woman who he had been seeing since late last night was not that woman from just earlier that day. Had she not been planning to fire him just that morning? He saw the memos to prove it and yet, here she was nearly naked awaiting his very command despite the risks it brought her. Was this the real her... or was it the other woman he had known all along?

He had always been an opportunist who cashed in on opportunities whenever he saw one so long as the benefits outweighed the risks. Seeing her like he had the night before had been the ultimate opportunity in which a singular mission had formed to use her to take the top spot. It had been so simple and straight forward to him... so why was that mission now muddled. Why was his course seemingly spiralling off target?

Slowly, Everett got up and took a single step towards her, then gently put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around to face three mirrors, one of the door and one on either side of the booth. He let his chin rest on her shoulder and whispered, "This is a picture of perfection." He slowly reached to her wrists and guided them up so her hands touched the back of her head and he whispered, "Interlace your fingers pet."

As she obeyed, he said, "Do not close your eyes. Not for one moment of this. If you close them for any longer than a single blink, I will spank your ass which will surely... cause a few heads to turn. Do I make myself clear my pet?"

"Y... yes sir." He heard her whisper as softly as she could manage.

"I want you to look into the eyes of the woman staring at you. Just her eyes and nothing else. The eyes are the window to your soul and I want you to see into your own soul." He let his hands move to her breasts, gently massaging her mounds before letting his fingers encircle each nipples and whispered, "I am thinking you would look fantastic with a pair of nipple studs. Something small. Nah ah...". He slapped her bottom slightly as he caught her eyes lowering to her breasts and as they shot back up to her own eyes, he whispered, "There you go. You don't own your body anymore. I do. The only thing you own now is your soul and the only way you can see into that soul... is by looking into your own eyes."

He let a hand slide down the flat of her tummy, in now hurry at all, stopping briefly to finger with her belly button before sliding down between her hips, along the folds of her clitorous. He glanced at her eyes and saw they had shifted to him and he arched an eyebrow again and they shifted back to her own eyes. He chuckled and said, "You are going to have to learn obedience slave. That is the second time I have caught you disobeying a simple command. Do not make me buy you a set of blinders to force you to look forward." As he spoke, he let his fingers tease around the folds, never quite going inside her.

Everett smirked as her expression seemed to shift slightly to miserable pleasurable torment. He watched her bite her bottom lip and thought that had to the his new favorite look on her face. He tilted his head slightly, let her earlobe slip between his teeth, letting his tongue tease the back of her fire opal earring and whispered, "This woman isn't the woman from before last night. This woman is ... vulnerable... needy... desperate... luscious...". He let his fingers slide further down between her legs and gently teased her dripping lips below and continued, "This woman... is you. The real you. The one you are afraid of...". He let his fingers slip inside her feeling her wetness while his other hand moved up to her neck, gently squeezing it. A moan escaped her lips...

"Excuse me. Can I help you with anything?" A voice of a woman came from the other side of the door.

"Tell her you are just trying things on." I whisper softly, not retreating my fingers...

"N... No thank you. I am just trying some things on." I hear you say so she can hear you.

"Okay. We are just outside if you need anything." The woman said as she walked off.

Everett's eyes watch her intensely as she shifted from the door back to her own eyes. He let his fingers slide up her body from her tunnel to her clitoris before he gently let his hands go from her whispering, "Do NOT move from that spot. You look at that woman in the mirror and think about what I said. You may move your hands but not your feet."

Slowly, he turns, gathers the clothes he had initially picked up and then said, "I will be back in a moment."

Quietly, he slipped out of the room, unbenownst to her, taking her blouse and skirt with him, leaving her nothing at the moment but her skin and her bra. He saw the lady who had offered help and said, "Sir. This is a ladies dressing room."

"Oh I know, my wife has me going for more clothes for her to try on. You know how finicky they can be." He says as he hangs the first round of clothes on the return rack and walks further into the ladies dresses, keeping her clothes tucked under his armpit. After 5 minutes, he has another half dozen dresses for her much closer to what he actually wants her to wear and heads back to the room.

He smiles and says, "We may be a few minutes ma'am. She loves these dresses and wants to make sure they are exactly right for her. Thank you for your patience."

Everett walked back to her dressing room, knocked, saw the door open slightly, then slipped inside.

Old 08-21-2017, 12:13 AM   #39
anythingulike_69

Samantha stood still, passively following Everett's guiding touch as he turned her to face the mirrored door, positioning her hands at the back of her head.

"Do not close your eyes. Not for one moment of this. If you close them for any longer than a single blink, I will spank your ass which will surely... cause a few heads to turn. Do I make myself clear my pet?"

Samantha bit back a moan as an image of herself bent over Everett's lap as his strong hand spanked her bare ass flashed through her mind. She could imagine herself thrashing and crying out. Begging for mercy. Begging for more. The beautiful burn as Everett's hand turned her pale flesh a fiery red. His favourite colour.

She tore herself back to the present. She definitely did not want that to happen, at least not in a public changing room. She forced a broken whisper, "y… yes, sir."

"I want you to look into the eyes of the woman staring at you. Just her eyes and nothing else. The eyes are the window to your soul and I want you to see into your own soul."

Everett's hands moved to her breasts, circling and massaging them, plucking at her taut, pointed nipples. Samantha fought the need to drop her head back with a moan, forcing herself to stay upright, her eyes open and locked on her reflection. She arched, pressing her breasts into his hands, seeking more. He rolled her nipples, tugging them gently.

"I am thinking you would look fantastic with a pair of nipple studs. Something small. Nah ah..."

Samantha's eyes drifted down to watch his fingers working her nipples, then shot back up to her own eyes as he slapped her ass and his words registered. She clutched her fingers together, fighting the urge to lower them and cover her nipples. She wanted to look into Everett's eyes, wanted to see if he was serious or just trying to unnerve her, but she didn't dare look away from her own eyes.

The woman in the mirror stared back at her, holding the position she was commanded to, watching her with the same liquid chocolate eyes she saw every day. But somehow, the woman in the mirror was serene, accepting. The woman in the mirror was confident and unafraid. The woman on the mirror would accept any mark the man who owned her wanted to put on her.

"There you go. You don't own your body anymore. I do. The only thing you own now is your soul and the only way you can see into that soul... is by looking into your own eyes."

Everett's voice whispered seductively in her ear, and the more Samantha stared at the woman in the mirror, the more she wanted to be that woman.

His hands began to roam, moving slowly, languorously over her body, caressing her with long, soft strokes. Strong fingers teased at her clit and her eyes drifted again, fluttering closed before searching out his reflection in the mirror. A sharp glance from Everett and her eyes flashed back to her own reflection.

"You are going to have to learn obedience slave. That is the second time I have caught you disobeying a simple command. Do not make me buy you a set of blinders to force you to look forward."

Samantha bit back a whimper, fighting desperately to hold her position under the sweet torment of Everett's teasing touch. She bit her bottom lip, staring into the pleading eyes of the woman in the mirror. She didn't see Everett's wicked grin, or his hands sliding against her. She locked her eyes only on the woman in the mirror.

She felt his teeth on her earlobe and tipped her head to give her easier access, but she stayed focussed on the chocolate eyes staring back at her.

"This woman isn't the woman from before last night. This woman is ... vulnerable... needy... desperate... luscious..."

Samantha saw the truth of it in the woman's eyes. The vulnerability, the desperate need, the struggle to obey, to please.

Everett's dark whispers continued to breathe in her ear, "This woman... is you. The real you. The one you are afraid of..." And in that moment, one hand closed around her throat with a strong, warm grip, as his other slid lower, fingers pushing up into her wet throbbing pussy.

Samantha teetered on the edge of climax, a long, shuddering moan slipping free… and a knock on the door shattered the spell. Her eyes darted reflexively to the door, but she dragged them back to her own reflection, repeating Everett's whispered words while he continued to toy with her body, bringing her quickly back to the brink.

"Do NOT move from that spot. You look at that woman in the mirror and think about what I said. You may move your hands but not your feet." With that last whispered command, Everett slipped his fingers free, gathered up the clothes she had not even tried on yet and eased out the dressing room door.

Samantha stared at the woman in the mirror. She was afraid of this woman. This woman who was open and vulnerable. This woman who was unafraid to need someone else. This woman who wanted to belong to someone. Wanted to belong to Everett. Because wanting to belong to him didn't mean he wanted her. Her pussy throbbed in protest. Didn't mean he wanted more than a good fuck before he destroyed her.

She was tempted to reach down and relieve the deep ache, she was so close. But Everett didn't tell her she could and he would be back any minute.

She hesitated. Where was he?

Her eyes flicked to the reflection of the bench behind her. Her clothes were gone. She automatically stared back into her reflection, not daring to breathe. He wouldn't have left her here… would he? Left her with no clothes in a public changing room? Was this the beginning of his revenge?

Panic was beginning to wash over her, but she fought it back. No. The man she'd spent the day with wouldn't take her clothes and abandon her in public. Everett would be back. Samantha stared at the woman in the mirror. She believed.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity alone, there was a soft knock on the door and when Samantha reached out to ease it open, Everett slipped inside.

With a soft cry Samantha grabbed at him, never moving from where she stood but managing still to collapse into his surprised embrace, one arm wrapping around his neck as the other clutched at his waist, her face pressed under his chin. "you came back," she sobbed with a watery laugh, "I was so afraid, but she knew you would."

Last edited by anythingulike_69 : 08-21-2017 at 12:53 AM.

Old 08-21-2017, 09:03 AM   #40
momadness
Literotica Guru

As Everett slipped inside the changing room, he was pleasantly greeted with her partially relieved and partially panicked embrace. As her arms enwrapped him, he hung the dresses on the rack and wrapped his own arms around her and whispered, "Daddy isn't going anywhere. I promise you, Daddy isn't going anywhere at all without you."

It was funny to him hearing those words leave his mouth to a woman who had planned what she had planned to do to him just yesterday. It had been the perfect opportunity to humiliate her beyond reproach, destroy her career, and devestate the destructive woman who was inside her. He also knew that in doing so, the knew woman whose flower was truly starting to bloom would have been stamped out forever leaving on the harsh shell of what she had built for herself. This new tender woman who now embraced him with a death grip of a hug needed to continue to bloom into the beautiful flower that he knew she was inside.

As he set her clothes she wore in on the bench, he pulled her chin up to face him and said, "You didn't move your feet at all. I put you in a position where you had to put your faith in me completely whether you liked it or not. I hope you are beginning to understand that the fate you must face down now... you will face with me at your side. I am never going to go away, pictures or not."

He saw her eyes shift ever so slightly and realized that perhaps reminding her of the pictures might have been a poorly worded statement. He brushed his hand along her cheek and kissed her lips and said, "I provided you a selection of 6 dresses that I find pleasing to the eye. Each has red or maroon in them. I want you to try each one on for me, show off how they look to me and I will tell you which ones you will purchase today my pet."

He saw her eyes shift to the dresses on the rack inside the room and then was caught offguard as he snatched her wrists, pinned them behind her and pressed her into the wall, wedging her legs apart and forcing her onto her tip toes. He reached to her hair, pulled it back to force her head up to face him and invaded her mouth with his kiss, driving his tongue into her, dancing with her own tongue, teasing and stealing her breath as he pressed more and more firmly into her. God he wanted this woman. He wanted this woman that he had forced out of the shell she had been in, not the other which he knew would eventually return.

He literally lost track of time on how long he had kissed her stopping only when he found that his tongue was starting to get sore from it's invasion into her. Her soft moans and gasps continued to entice him to add a few more seconds to that lingering kiss. He felt her breasts pressing into his chest and heaving slowly as he receded from her mouth and looked into her eyes... her needy luscious desperate eyes...

He slowly let her hands go and sat back down on the seat as she watched him. He was incredibly aroused by her and his bulge in his pants confirmed it to her. He said, "Try... try on the dresses pet." He was now the one who was sounding like she had been sounding up to this point. He looked at her and saw her give him a very knowing smile. Something had happened in that kiss... something profound... something secretive and immense...

As she turned and grabbed the first dress, lifting it over her body and letting it fall loosely over her frame, he realized that he had just let something happen to himself that he had never wanted to happen. He was the one who was in control of this situation. He was the one with all the cards. He was the one who owned Sammy. So... why did it feel like with that kiss, the control shifted back to her?

He smiled as he examined the dress' design and the way it shaped her supple bosom and said, "That one is gorgeous. Let's see the next one." He watched her examine the dress herself a moment, then slide out of it, reachin gfor hte next one. He looked at her and realized that control had shifted into her favor. While the facts remained that he did have the evidence to keep her in line and he had forcifully taken her body last night whether she wanted it or not, she had his heart. He owned her body... and she owned his heart.

"Sir...". He heard Sammy say as he blinked himself out of that thought and saw her standing there with the second dress on. He smiled and said, "Turn please." he watched her spin about for him and he said, "That one I don't like as much. It doesn't work with your gorgeous body."

She seemed to agree as she looked into his eyes. Did she know what he was just now figuring out? She smiled her coy smile and slid out of the dress and went for the third one.

By the time Sammy had slid on the sixth and final dress, the one that was his favorite and clearly hers too, he had come to a full realization that he loved this woman and he had since long before last night. The question is, if he didn't have the leverage over her that he did, would she... could she... love him back? With all the control he had over this divine diva and thinking he had all the cards now... why was fate twisting things up to make him more vulnerable than ever? He watched her intensely as the last dress was shown off to him and he said, "Personally, I like dress 1, 5, and this one. What do you think?"

Old 08-21-2017, 10:06 PM   #41
anythingulike_69

"I am never going to go away, pictures or not."

Pictures or not. Three such simple words, and yet they had the power to pierce her relief, to drain the comfort she felt from Everett's embrace. It always came back to the pictures. As long as they existed they would be an insurmountable wall between them. She had to find a way to steal them back, even at the risk of breaking any tiny amount of faith Everett might have in her.

His hand brushed her cheek, distracting her from her troubled thoughts as he tilted her chin up and gently kissed her, before directing her attention to the new selection of dresses he'd brought her to model for him.

Before she could move, he grabbed her, pinning her wrists behind her as he pressed her back against the wall, nudging her legs apart. He buried his fist in her hair, dragging her head back as he swooped in to devour her lips in a breath-stealing, all-encompassing kiss. She arched and writhed in his tight hold, twisting at her wrists, desperate to reach out, curl her fingers in his hair, pull him even closer. She wanted to rip his shirt open, to feel his bare chest pressing against her throbbing nipples, to run her hands over his shoulders, to feel his strength under her fingers.

His lips and tongue were re-igniting the banked fire within her, bringing it roaring back to life, pushing her closer and closer to the edge, leaving her achingly empty and desperate to be filled.

He pulled slowly back and she swallowed a whimper, licking her kiss-swollen lips, panting to catch her breath. He looked deeply into her eyes, and Samantha did not even try to hide the desperate longing, the pure need she knew must be shining in them.

Everett released her completely and settled back on the dressing room bench. Samantha's eyes dropped to the clear bulging evidence of his desire and flicked back up to his eyes as he spoke, "Try... try on the dresses pet."

She smiled. He wanted her. That was clear. He wanted her as badly as she wanted him. She turned to reach for the first dress, her mind racing. She was not entirely powerless here. The Ice Queen knew that men did most of their thinking with their dicks and she'd been using that to her advantage for her entire career. Everett was a young man, with a no doubt very healthy sex drive. Easy to control.

She slipped the first dress on, posing for Everett, ever so slightly arching her back, letting it push out her breasts and her ass. He drew in a slow breath, shifting on the seat. "That one is gorgeous. Let's see the next one."

Samantha tried on each dress, carefully watching Everett's every reaction. Watching the slight twitch of his fingers as if they itched to caress. Watched the shifting positions, as though he couldn’t quite get comfortable. Watched his Adam's apple bob with every tight swallow. Watched his cock push harder and harder against his pants, seeking its freedom.

Yes, he wanted her desperately and she absolutely could use that to gain back some of her control.

"Personally, I like dress 1, 5, and this one. What do you think?"

Samantha studied her reflection, but she was no longer looking at the dress. She was studying the liquid chocolate eyes staring back at her. The Ice Queen would take control. She would demand and command and use Everett's hunger against him. But the woman in the mirror… Sammy… Sammy might tease and tempt to try and get what she wanted, she might beg and plead, but Sammy would never control. She would submit, and trust the man who commanded her to make sure they both got what they needed. Sammy understood that Daddy knows best.

Samantha turned to Everett with a smile. "I think you have a surprisingly good eye for women's clothing. I think I will be buying three dresses in the very near future."

She felt the flush rising over her cheeks yet again, but she swallowed sharply and continued. "I think… I… thank you, sir, for bringing me here."

Samantha lifted nervous eyes to meet Everett's before dropping them to stare at the still rampant evidence of his arousal. She ran her tongue over her suddenly dry lips, before biting her bottom lip and dropping to her knees in front of Everett. "I think… I need to thank you… for coming back, for not leaving me… for taking care of me," she whispered. "I want to… thank you… please Sir?"

Old 08-22-2017, 09:42 PM   #42
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett's spidey sense flaired big when he caught her speaking in that somewhat degrading tone. Not that he had particular flair of dresses, but the tone that came out seemed so much like... His eyes shifted the side of her head as she gave a dark knowing dark smile into the mirror. The grin he knew all too well. The Ice Queen was back. She had seen his hesitance and had interpreted that into weakness, just like he feared.

The fact was he wanted Sammy with everything that was in him. He hated the Samantha 'Fucking' Noelle, Bitch of Manhattan. As she spun, she could see that his expression had changed ever so slightly... not so... hesitant. That was when he realized when the Ice Queen showed her ugly head, he had to protect his senstive side by letting the Dominant man out to challenge her.

He saw her drop to her knees, glancing at his shaft, asking to please him and for some reason, the very way she said it, turned him off. Something about her expression, her tone, the way she looked at him, made him think less of a woman in need, versus a wolf in sheep's skin. He knew the Ice Queen had a notorious reputation for using her sexuality to gain dominance over any obstacle, male or female, she deemed necessary. Her extreme sexuality, as many a person had found out the hard way, was just a lethal to them as if she bore a gun to their temple.

The smile on his face faded away and he cocked his head to the side slightly. Everett looked down at her as she looked so pleadingly with her eyes. It was then he realized the difference. Samantha's smile never met her eyes while Sammy's did every single time. That was all the reassurance he needed to that the Ice Queen was out.

When he failed to respond to her as quickly as she expected, her own smile faded slightly. She could see he was not buying it. He leaned forward and spoke low and deep, "You mean, you want to suck your poor lirrle executive assistant's dick, as a means to use sex to force me to give up my leverage, don't you Ms. Samantha 'fucking' Noelle?" He didn't understand why he felt anger growing in him about this facade she was trying to put on.

Everett's smiled grew darker, much like last nights as he said, "What did I tell you about absolute honesty with me?" He moved his hand forward slowly and purposefully, letting his finger coil around her neck and pulled her towards, him... and then pulled her body over his knee, locking her legs between his! He felt her hands reach back and try to break his grip and he took her wrists in hand and pinned them to the small of her back, using her blouse to bind them at the elbow.

With his free hand, he grabbed her hair and said, "If you make a sound... if you cum... this show is over. If you scream... your career is over...". He let her hair go and saw her turn her eyes towards him and he reached back ... and swatted her bottom hard, causing a slapping sound. After the instant sting on her already red bottom from last night, he took two fingers and pulled back the folds of her clitoris, before taking the clitoris itself and pulling on it, rolling it in her fingers.

Everett felt her body resist, desperately trying to not let any sound escape, knowing that it would draw unwanted attention. He looked into her eyes and said, "If you think you found anything you can take advantage of, Ms. Noelle, you just lost it. I hold all the cards. Your ass is mine." He pinched her clit and felt her bite her lip as she muffled as scream... though he didn't know if it was pain or pleasure or both. He plunged one finger... then two... then three... and then four inside her saturated tunnel and pushed in and out... curling his fingers seeking that one spot...

He felt her hips wiggle and jerk, her arms and legs firmly in place. He rolled his hand down, so his thumb could rub on her clit with the majority of his hand was inside her. As he curled his fingers, he sought something specific. He looked into her eyes and he knew... that she knew... what he was looking for and she began to whimper.

The spot he was looking for was the same spot the egg had been resting on last night while she was trapped in the binds. He watched Ms. Noelle go away as Sammy fought to regain control of herself and her place, yet desperate not to let him hit that one place...

Then he hit it. Her G-Spot. The combination of the G-Spot and Clit send hard gush of her cum pouring down her hosed legs! It wasn't as spray, but she did pulses surges of fluid over his hand and down! He saw her head tip forward as she struggled to keep quiet during this most powerful orgasm! Everett never said a word, only made the squishing sounds as his fingers plunged into her and back out... again and again... forcing orgasms to rack her body.

When he finally stopped, he released her legs and let her slide into the floor of the changing room, sitting in her own cum. He then took his soaked hand and gently dried it with her somehwat crumpled blouse. She looked up at him and said, "One, you came against permission. You will be punished for that in private. Two, you lied to me, you will be punished for that in public a little later. Now... get on your feet, get dressed in the last that red dress, then we are going to leave and you are buying dress 1, 5, and 6. You will NOT clean up yourself either. Your dried cum dripping down your legs will be your reminder of your disobedience to your Master. Now... get dressed."

As he watched her scramble to get dressed, he stood up and watched. He did love Sammy... but hated Ms. Samantha 'Fucking' Noelle. As she slid her dress over her trembling body, he wondered if there was any way she could ever give up one for the other... or if he was going to have to deal with both? Further... did either of them... feel anything for him other than fear?

Last edited by momadness : 08-23-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Old 08-23-2017, 10:29 PM   #43
anythingulike_69

"What did I tell you about absolute honesty with me?"

Samantha pulled away, her eyes locked on Everett's hand as it moved slowly toward her, fear growing in her eyes as though she watched a snake preparing to strike. Closer… closer… his fingers coiled slowly around the back of her neck. She leaned back, fighting the pull but in a single quick jerk he dragged her across his knee, locking her legs in place with his and pinning her hands at the small of her back.

She drew in a deep breath, but before she could utter any sound Everett wrapped his fist in her hair, wrenching her head back sharply to growl against her ear. "If you make a sound... if you cum... this show is over. If you scream... your career is over..."

Samantha pursed her lips closed with a cold Ice Queen glare over her shoulder. If Everett thought he could intimidate her… that she was afraid of anything he could do…

A sharp, stinging smack fell on her ass, blistering the tender skin still marked from last night, and she barely bit back the yelp of shock and pain before his hand moved to her clit, twisting and pinching it hard.

She writhed and twisted, desperately struggling against his hold, biting her lip sharply to hold in her cries.

"If you think you found anything you can take advantage of, Ms. Noelle, you just lost it. I hold all the cards. Your ass is mine."

Samantha wrenched her eyes away from his hard gaze, still struggling against his hold, but she could not tear her eyes away from the mirror. Reflections on all sides. Reflections of reflections. No matter where she looked. Images of herself from every angle, her body writhing in Everett's implacable grip. Everett's hand holding her as immobile as any bindings ever had. Everett's other hand moving between her legs.

She bit back a moan. His fingers pushed inside, so big, so tight, stretching her impossibly as they curled and pushed in and out.

She looked at Everett's reflection. His eyes were dark, angry. Disappointed. And something inside Samantha began to crack. She writhed on his fingers, but not quite as frantically. No longer certain whether she wanted him to stop or to press even deeper.

Her eyes moved to the woman in the mirror. A small drop of blood dripped from her lip where she bit down so desperately to hold in her cries. Tears pooled in her eyes without falling. What had she done? She was weak. She'd listened to the insidious whispers of the Ice Queen in her head. She'd let any tenderness and affection and trust he might have been feeling be crushed under the fear and pride of the Ice Queen. She'd failed. Failed Everett and failed Sammy.

She whimpered at the loss.

In that moment, Everett's reaching fingers brushed deep, rubbing hard and lightning shot through Samantha as she bit down on her cries, shuddering and writhing through an intense climax. Hard fingers continued to fuck her, sending her soaring over wave after wave of orgasm.

Finally, he released her to crumple to the floor, cum dribbling to pool beneath her.

"One, you came against permission. You will be punished for that in private."

Samantha lowered her eyes away from his in mute acceptance.

"Two, you lied to me, you will be punished for that in public a little later."

She ducked her head lower, feeling an embarrassed flush rise over her cheeks, the words 'in public' ringing over and over through her ears. That was it then. It was over. He was going to take his revenge. She had no hope left.

She blinked back her tears, the tightness in her chest crushing as she mourned, not the loss of Samantha Noelle's career, but the loss of the gentle, affectionate man she'd spent the earlier part of the day with.

She slipped into the last red dress, keeping her eyes downcast. She trembled, almost reaching for Everett's warm hand, but pulled her hand back at the last moment, wrapping her arms around herself instead. It was a poor, cold substitute for the strength and security that her small hand wrapped up in his offered, but it was all she could have now.

She walked slowly out of the dressing room, Everett right behind her. As she looked up, searching for the counter to pay for her purchases she noticed the sales lady from earlier, talking to a pair of security guards and pointing toward her. She blinked, eyes darting around as one big, burly guard strode purposefully in their direction.

"Is everything all right, ma'am?" he asked, manoeuvring himself between her and Everett, using his sheer bulk to ease her away and closer to the sales lady as his partner led Everett away in the opposite direction.

"I'm fine," she whispered, her eyes darting side to side, searching for Everett.

"Your lip is bleeding, ma'am." The guard pointed toward her face. "Would you like me to get you some help?"

"No, it was an accident. I just bit my lip. I'm fine. We're fine."

The guard studied her eyes closely. "You don't need to stay with someone who hurts you. We can protect you, get you somewhere safe…"

Samantha fought the urge to laugh hysterically. Everett was her somewhere safe. At least he had been today. Before she ruined it all.

"Look," she glared, "I know exactly what you think is going on here and you're wrong." She pulled away from the guard and walked toward the counter. "And quite frankly," she added sharply, "it's none of your damned business!" She turned to the sales lady and tossed the two dresses onto the counter. "I'll take these two dresses plus the one I'm wearing. Now."

She paid for the dresses and resisted the urge to stick her tongue out at the haughty woman. The security guard looked her over once, shrugged and nodded to his partner, the pair sauntering away.

Samantha dropped her eyes, unable to look at Everett as she picked up the bag with her new dresses and walked toward him, not wanting to see again the dark anger and disappointment that she'd seen in his face in the changing room mirror.

Old 08-23-2017, 11:51 PM   #44
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett's anger which had been starting to slowly heat up seemed to vanish instantly as they left the changing room together and the snoopy sales woman pointed two guards their way. He rolled his eyes as he realized what was about to happen. Then a thought occurred to him as one of the guards wedged between him and Sammy and walked her towards the sales lady... she could end this game right here and now... tell them what he had done to her, have him arrested, ended her career. And the only way the pictures and photos would ever come to life would be if they were to somehow stumble into his hiding place at the house when they searched it. Did she know that she was that close to ending this game?

"How ya doing sir? I just wanted to ask you a few questions if you don't mind." The smaller of the two guards who had opted to stand near him said.

"Sure. What is up? Is there some kind of problem?" Everett said, eyeing Sammy.. or was it Samantha... as she talked with the guard and the sales woman.

"Yeah. Barbara there,". He pointed to the sales lady, "Suggested something fishy might be going on. How did your girlfriend get the bloody lip sir?"

"I just realized she had it actually. I think she bit her lip." Everett said as he rolled up Sammy's skirt and blouse into a tight little bundle and tucked it under his arm.

"Sir... what is that you got there?" The guard, barely 20 years old asked, as he tipped his head to the bundle.

"My fiance's clothes. She likes me to give my opinion on the clothes she trys on. We both love how that one looks on her and she decided to wear it out of here, after paying for it of course. See." He tipped his head towards Sammy as she put the dresses on the counter, then tore the tag off the one she wore and slammed it irritatingly towards the woman.

The guard looked back at his partner and saw him give a nod and then said, "Okay sir. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day."

The two men wandered away, heading towads the main exit into the mall. He let his eyes follow them a moment... before turning to see Sammy standing there looking down, holding her bag with purchased items. He walked over to her, opened the bag and slid her clothes into it before taking her hand into his again, and said, "Let's get out of here."

He led her out into the main mall, back to the food court and out into the parking lot, where he flagged another cab that was waiting for customers. He noticed she didn't say anything. The woman he had seen flare up in the dressing room seemed to had faded away ... leaving a girl in her wake awaiting her punishment.

He opened the back door of the cab and helped her inside, before looking to the cabbie and said, "14th and Johnson." The cabbie nodded. Everett got into the other side of the back seat and then closed the divider between them and the cabbie.

Everett looked at her as she sat quietly, fiddling with the handle of the bag. He took his thumb and stuck it in his mouth a moment, then gently eased up and wiped the drying drop of blood off. He then said, "Are you hurt anywhere else beside your lip?"

"No... sir." He heard her manage to get out.

He reached to her chin and said, "Stop sulling and look at me." He lifted her head to face him... her eyes were considerably slower.

The cab hit a pothole and jarred them both as he looked into her eyes and said, "Welcome back Sammy." He caressed her chin softly, before looking down at her dress and said, "Definitely my favorite dress." he saw the faintest smile that reached her eyes.

He turned and face front, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her to him, letting her rest her head on his shoulder, while has hand held hers. Neither said a word for the remainder of the 25 minute cab ride to the other side of Manhatten. When the cabby stopped, it looked like every other busy city.

Everett slid out of the cab, then helped her from her side. The first thing he did was walk over to a local ball cap vendor and picked out a Yankees ball cap, paid 20 for it, then looked to her and said, "Here." He slid the cap onto her head before saying, "It might help with your... confidence."

He saw some confusion in her face as he took her hand and walked down the street one block, turned left and stopped in front a tattoo salon. He saw her eyes grow wide and she took a step back and he stopped her with his grip and said, "Listen Pet. When I said I owned your ass, I meant it. I own it and I own you. Everything I own has my initials on it, or my mark, even my laptop and back packs. You will be no exception." Everett pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket, opened it, and showed her the design on it. He continued, "It is called a Triskelion. It is the traditional symbol of the lifestyle. I want it placed right above the tail bone."

As she looked at the image he said, "I... drew this off of some other variations. No one else has this image. The roses are your favorite flowers which bring pleasure to your life." He knew that because she made him run for roses for her over and over again and knew how much she enjoyed looking at them then she thought he was looking. The executive said, "The thorns represent the pain from the lifestyle."

He saw her eyes lift up to him with tears. At first, he translated that as she was afraid of being tattooed. When she took the paper and stared at it, he thought she was going to tear it up. However, she took that paper and pressed it to her heart and wiped a tear. It was then it occurred to him why she may be crying. He lifted her chin up and said, "You are going down a journey that terrifies you. When you started playing your little games in your office, you practically were begging for someone to take you down this path. I am going to do that very thing. I know there are two sides of you."

Everett grinned and said, "I Don't fully understand what's going on inside you, but you had a chance to bring this game to an end with those guards at the mall. You could have made a big stink of things. So either Mrs. Noelle is fully aware the trouble your in with me and is choosing to remain silent till she sees another opportunity..." he ran his fingers through her new hair style, causing her to look up at him, "or... my Sammy is back and she wants this mark. A physical mark that i own you. A sign of pride. Either way, you are walking in that door."

"Now, the parlor here, is one of my favorite tattoo places." He unbuttoned part of his shirt to reveal the tattoo of a hawk hidden underneath before buttoning it up. He said, "I have three and that is one. I trust these people. Now let's go."

He turned and took her hand once again... leading her into the parlor... and to her mark.

Last edited by momadness : 08-24-2017 at 05:46 PM.

Old 08-24-2017, 10:27 PM   #45
anythingulike_69

Samantha held her breath as she felt Everett's strong fingers wrap around her own, and feelings of such warmth and peace wash over her. She had not expected to ever feel that again and could only close her eyes and savour the sweet sensation.

"Let's get out of here."

Everett tugged on her hand and began to walk, leading her quickly out through the mall toward the parking lot and Samantha followed without question, even as her mind raced, unsure what to make of his behaviour. He seemed to be in a hurry, but the anger had dimmed. Was he leading her to her final destruction? Or just eager to escape the busybody saleswoman?

Finally outside, he quickly hailed a cab and settled her in, giving the cabbie directions and closing the divider before leaning back next to her.

Samantha kept her eyes down, twisting and untwisting the shopping bag's handle around her fingers. She didn't know what he expected of her. Didn't know what she expected of herself. She could still feel the Ice Queen raging and fought against it, pushing her deep inside. If there was even the smallest chance that she could earn back any of Everett's faith in her, then she wanted that chance desperately. And she intended to fight tooth and nail to keep the Ice Bitch's fear from ruining things again.

If… if… that was a monumental if.

Then Everett's thumb was brushing softly against her lip, wiping away the blood, his voice full of gentle concern as he asked if she was hurt.

Samantha could barely force her answer past the lump squeezing her throat tight. "No... sir."

His fingers lifted her chin, with a soft order to stop sulking and look up. Samantha wavered, slowly lifting her eyes. He thought she was sulking, but she couldn't correct his assumption. What could she say? That it was not pouting, but fear and humiliation that kept her from meeting his eyes? That she was embarrassed over her aborted attempt at seduction? That she was humiliated by being spanked in a public place? That she was mortified at being made to climax like a desperate, needy slut who had no control over her own body? How could she admit that more than anything else she was terrified of seeing angry disgust or disappointment or only a desire for revenge in his eyes when he looked at her.

The cab bounced roughly, jolting them both and Samantha heard "Welcome back Sammy," when she finally met his eyes. His hand caressed her chin and she closed her eyes for a moment, leaning into it, before opening them again to take in the warmth in his eyes. She watched his eyes rove slowly down to her cleavage, highlighted by a plunging neckline, down her legs bared by the short, loosely flowing skirt of her new red dress before trailing back up again, and Samantha felt each glance like a heated caress.

"Definitely my favorite dress," was all he said, but Samantha smiled, basking in the soft approval.

Everett pulled her close then, tucking her against his side and she released a soft breath, almost afraid to believe. She rested her head on his shoulder and slowly relaxed into him. No matter what happened, she wanted to remember this moment. Savour it always. She snuggled closer, rubbing her cheek on his shoulder, letting her eyes drift closed as she gave the fingers still holding hers a tiny squeeze.

The cab eventually eased to a stop and Samantha sat up, blinking. Everett helped her out onto the sidewalk and as she turned to pay the cab, he walked away, returning just as she turned looking for him.

He slid a Yankees ball cap onto her head, tucking her hair behind her ears as he did, fingering the fire opal earrings that were a perfect match to her dress. She felt her brow crinkle with her confusion, wondering what he meant about boosting her confidence. Perhaps, like the new hair, it was an attempt to help disguise her identity. She didn't know, and it didn't matter. It was Everett's decision.

He took her hand and began walking, leading her around the corner. When he stopped she looked up to see that they were standing in front of a tattoo shop. Her mouth dropped open and she took an involuntary step back, her heart thundering in her chest, but Everett's strong hold stopped her retreat.

"Listen Pet. When I said I owned your ass, I meant it. I own it and I own you. Everything I own has my initials on it, or my mark, even my laptop and back packs. You will be no exception."

The thundering of Samantha's heart began to give way to fluttering nerves in her belly. His mark. A mark of ownership. He wanted to put a mark of ownership on her. He wanted a permanent tattoo of his ownership on her. She couldn't speak. She could barely breathe.

If he wanted to mark her, then… It couldn't be just another level of humiliation before he destroyed her, could it? If he wanted to mark her then he must… want… her? If he wanted her to wear a permanent mark of ownership then it must mean that he wanted to own her permanently? She was still afraid to believe it, but she could no longer deny how desperately she wanted it.

Everett pulled a piece of paper from his pocket, showing her a hand drawn design of a rose triskelion. She could only stare at it, while his words washed over her, explaining its meaning. It was a beautiful image. Everett had designed it and now he wanted it permanently inked into her skin. She reached a trembling hand toward it as the image blurred and she blinked away the moisture suddenly filling her eyes.

She felt his hand lifting her chin again, "You are going down a journey that terrifies you. When you started playing your little games in your office, you practically were begging for someone to take you down this path. I am going to do that very thing."

Samantha smiled, clutching the paper to her. Everett was right. She was terrified. She was terrified of so many things. Of trusting him. Of trusting herself. Of failing them both. Terrified of taking this path. Terrified of committing to him when she couldn't be sure how he felt about her. Terrified of the Ice Queen coming back with a vengeance.

But more than anything else, she knew she was terrified of not taking this chance and never again feeling everything that Everett made her feel. The joy, the safety, the tenderness, the need, the comfort… the love.

Everett's hands stroked through Samantha's hair lifting her eyes up to meet his and bringing her focus back onto his words. "or... my Sammy is back and she wants this mark. A physical mark that i own you. A sign of pride. Either way, you are walking in that door."

She took a deep breath, holding tight to the image of her mark as Everett took her hand and led her through the door into the tattoo shop.

"Well, well, well," A booming voice greeted them. "Everett! Who's this pretty young thing you're bringing to see me?" A big bear of a man stepped out from behind the counter, gripping Everett's hand in one massive hand as he slapped his shoulder with the other.

"Max," Everett winced exaggeratedly, rubbing his shoulder with a laugh, "this is Sammy."

"Sammy, is it?" Max grinned, crossing one massive arm over his chest as he thoughtfully stroked his scruffy red beard with the other. "And what can I do for little Sammy, now?"

Samantha swallowed sharply, looking up wide-eyed at Max. Tribal tattoos snaked around the sides of his clean-shaven head and full sleeve tattoos covered both arms. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. Licking her lips she tried again. "I want to get a tattoo."

"Do you now?"

"yes, please," she thrust the paper she still clutched at Max, "this. Right above my tail bone." She knew she was blushing furiously, but she held his gaze.

Max stared at her for a minute, then turned to look at Everett. "Why don't you run next door and get a couple bottles of water. This is going to take a while."

"Max…"

"Go, Everett. Little Sammy's not going anywhere. By the time you get back our consultation will be done and we'll be ready to get inking. Go."

Everett shot one last glare at Max, offered a quick smile to Samantha and left.

"All right, little Sammy," Max drawled, "you just come over here." Max led her over to a light table, taking the design from her shaking fingers. He studied the design, doing a few refining sketches while she watched. "You're sure about this?" He asked. "Tattoos don't have to be permanent, but you might as well consider them so. They don't come off easy and most of the time they don't come off clean. After it's there is way too late to change your mind."

"I'm sure, Max, thank you."

Max studied her eyes, and Samantha felt as though he might be seeing into her very soul with that penetrating stare.

"Well, all right then," he grinned, "what do you think of this?" Samantha stared at the sketch. It had all the elements of Everett's drawing, smoothed and simplified into a stunning design.

"It's beautiful," she whispered, awed. "There's one thing…" she glanced quickly around the room, "could you hide an E and a J in the design? Please?"

Max smiled. "yeah, I think I can do that."

"It's Everett's… the design," Samantha explained, blushing.

"how's that look?" Max held up the refined design and Samantha smiled.

"It's perfect, Max."

"Well, then," Max clapped his hands, rubbing them together, just as the door chimed, signalling Everett's return. "Now, comes the fun part." He turned to transfer the new image to a stencil as he called over his shoulder. "Everett, get little Sammy settled in the big chair. I'll be right there."

Everett led Samantha over to a wide leather adjustable seat. "you'll need to straddle it and lean over the back."

Samantha's eyes grew wide a saucers, a fiery blush filling her cheeks, as her fingers clutched at her skirt, pulling it tight around her legs.

Everett leaned close, whispering in her ear, "remember why you're here, little pet. remember what you want." He pressed his lips closer, his hot breath fanning the hair around her ear. "Even if I'd let you wear panties today, you'd have had to lose them to get my mark right here." He grinned, rubbing his fingers over the spot in question.

Samantha moaned softly, her eyes drifting closed. She lifted one leg across to straddle the chair, folding her arms over the chair back and hiding her face against them.

Everett leaned close, running a soothing hand down her back with a soft "good, girl," before lifting her skirt and tucking it up around her neckline, baring her entire bottom half.

"Well, if that isn't the prettiest little canvas I ever did see," Max drawled. "Let's get this stencil going and once we're happy with the placement we'll get to ink."

In a matter of minutes, Samantha heard the buzzing drone that indicated Max was ready to start. "All right, little Sammy," Max patted her leg. "Deep breath, now. I need you to be really still. On your spine here? This is going to hurt."

The first line of needle-fire dug across her skin and Samantha groaned, clenching her eyes shut, holding herself steady by sheer force of will. It's worth enduring any pain, she reminded herself, to wear Everett's mark.

The buzzing was endless, line after line of needle-fire burning her skin, digging into her. Samantha clenched her eyes against the tears. Everett's hand squeezed tight around hers, his gentle fingers brushed her hair off her face, and she fought to keep her focus on that. On her mind's eye image of her finished tattoo, Everett's mark on her. Permanently.

Finally, the buzzing drone stopped, the heavy thunk of gun hitting tray signalled Max was finished. "Let's get you up to have a look, little Sammy." Max helped her stand, stretching and led her over to a full length mirror, sliding a smaller hand mirror into her hands as he turned her back to the mirror. "What do you think?"

Samantha stared, it was the fiery red of a fresh new tattoo, but it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. She was marked. She was owned. She turned a bright, shining smile on Max. "Max! It's stunning!" She leapt at him to wrap her arms around him in an exuberant hug, the top of her head barely reaching the middle of his chest. "Thank you!"

Max chuckled, "you're very welcome, little Sammy, but maybe we should get it covered up, hey?"

She pulled back, blushing fiercely, finally remembering her state of undress. She whirled to Everett. "Do you… like it?"

Last edited by anythingulike_69 : 08-24-2017 at 11:45 PM.

Old 08-25-2017, 09:40 AM   #46
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett smiled warmly as she laid her eyes on his mark which was kissed into her flesh for the first time. The twinkle in her eyes, the excitement on her face, all if it... told him Sammy was roaring full. Something told him that if Noelle were to have been running the show that her reaction would have been completely different. He even chuckled as she stood up, mooned Max as she showed off her mark.

Max gave him a wink of the eye of that of a long time friend. As she spun to show off the tattoo to Everett. Her skin was so enflamed which was to be expected but the modifications that Max had done to the template made each of the thorns pop even more! The roses were even redder and the symbol was 100% hers now.

He knew there was more to it than just ink and needles. Everett gave it a long stare and gently touched it and said, "Max. My friend... you outdid yourself yet again. You always take my idea and make it even better than I could imagine."

Max pursed his lips and shifted his head in approval saying, "Well... that is why I am the Leonardo of Tattooists according the Ink Magazine... Now before you run off, Ms. We need to treat it first. Come on back here a moment."

Everett looked into her perfect eyes and gave a nod, then she headed back to the chair. He pulled out a small bottle of clear gel and said, "Everett, you done this before, so I trust you can help. He poured a small quantity of it onto the tattoo and very gently rubbed it in saying, "This is an antibiotic gel which will keep it from getting infected." He handed it to her, then reached for the white guaze and some medical tape and said, "Young lady, you ain't allergic to latex or anything are you?"

As she shook her head, he placed the guaze over her mark and taped it down. He then gave her a small roll of the tape and a bundle of guaze and and said, "Reapply new bandages as needed, but you should be in good shape in about a week. Until then... go easy with it."

He reached up to her skirt, pulled it from her neck line and let if fall gently down, covering her flesh. The looked to Everett and said, "Now... about the payment."

Everett looked to Sammy and smiled, then pulled his wallet and said, "Oh I totally got this." He slid his card over and a few minutes later, they were on their way out of the parlor.

Everett checked the time and noticed it was nearing 3pm. His stomach growled and he said, "I am ready to eat... how about you?"

As a response, her stomach growled too. He chuckled and said, "I take that as a yes." She gave a chuckle and he leaned in and kissed her hard, pulling her tight to him and he said, "You are mine... forever. I will NEVER let you go. No matter where you go... I will always be there."

He gently took her hand again, stuffing the bandages and tape into her dress bag, and said, "Right down the block here is one of my favorite places. Come on."

They wound up in front of a little joint called Sandwich Factory which had outdoor tables in front of the stand. He guided her to the table and had her sit down, then leaned in and said, "You get to eat... what I allow you to eat... pet." He winked at her then headed to the counter and placed his order.

When he returned with two trays of food, he had one of her favorite Italian clubs with dressing on the side, a tall glass of water and fresh made chips, while on his tray, he had a cuban sandwich, fries, and iced tea. He sat the tray in front of her and then said, "My pet. This is one of the best sub shops on the planet. A rule, however, I expect you to follow. When you are in my company, you ask permission to eat. Think you can do that?"

If he were honest, he would have expected her to explode all over him for that. She never asked permission for anything. He braced himself for her reaction...

Old 08-26-2017, 08:11 PM   #47
anythingulike_69

"Now... about the payment."

Samantha reached for her purse, expecting to pay Max as she had for each of their previous stops, but Everett surprised her with a grin, pulling out his own wallet. "Oh I totally got this."

She felt a rush of pleasure squeeze her chest. Now it truly was Everett's mark. In every way.

The Ice Queen's voice whispered in the back of her head, mocking her sappy, emotional reaction, but Samantha ruthlessly pushed her away, unwilling to let her cold-hearted bitterness ruin this moment. She wished she could see it again, but she could feel the heat of it, the sting. That would have to do.

"You'll have to come back, little Sammy, once it's healed," Max grinned down at her, "so I can get a picture for my portfolio." He nodded to the open binder of tattoo photos on the table in his waiting area.

Samantha blushed, eyes dropping, suddenly sharply reminded of the USB drive tucked into her purse carrying copies of other photos and videos of her. Photos most definitely NOT for public viewing. But a photo of her mark… that was…

"Max…" Everett's voice was low, warning.

Samantha looked up at Max with a bright smile, "Only if you give me a copy of the print," she winked.

Max chuckled. "I think that can be arranged."

With a final thanks, Everett took her hand and led her outside, stopping to check his watch, his stomach growling.

Samantha didn't know what time it was, but after the emotional rollercoaster she'd been on today, she was starving. The espresso from this morning was long gone, and the bottle of water she'd had while Max worked his magic did little to fill the void.

She watched, wide-eyed with anticipation as Everett slowly leaned in close before diving in and devouring her lips in a hard, desperate kiss as he wrapped his strong arms around her, pulling her tight against his chest. Hot words breathed into her ear, driving shivers down her nape, "You are mine... forever. I will NEVER let you go. No matter where you go... I will always be there."

Samantha threw her arms around Everett's back, pressing her face into his throat. His deep growl sounded so sincere, almost torn from him as though he didn’t want to admit it. She squeezed her eyes shut, clutching at the back of his vest.

She wished she could believe it.

She wished she could tell him that she wanted nothing more than to be his… forever. That she would give up anything… everything… to be his pet, his slave… that she was in serious danger of falling so deeply in love with him that she would never be free again. She swallowed against the lump squeezing her throat.

He would never believe it.

Not as long as the photos and video that were currently burning a hole in her purse still existed. Not as long as the copies he had hidden, who knows where, still existed. Samantha had no idea what she could do about either one, so all that was left to her was to hold onto Everett as tightly and as long as she could, and savour the fact that, even if for only a moment, she was his.

Finally Everett pulled back again, taking her hand and leading her down the block to the Sandwich Factory seating her at one of its outdoor tables. He leaned close to breathe against her ear, "You get to eat... what I allow you to eat... pet," before walking away with a wink to make their order.

Samantha blinked after him. Allow? What he allows? She could feel the cold disdain growing inside her, the icy anger. Just who the hell did Everett think he was to dictate anything to Samantha Noelle? She gave orders, she didn't fucking take them! No one told her what she could or couldn't do. She be damned if she'd let her fucking executive assistant tell her what she was allowed to eat! Her fists slammed on the table and she sat up straight, shifting, stretching.

She felt a sudden ache from her tattoo as she straightened, a sharp reminder, and the memory of Everett's embrace, his voice washing over her. 'You are mine... forever. I will NEVER let you go.' The icy anger melted away under the burn, and Samantha slumped back down, holding tight to the physical reminder of her mark.

At that moment, Everett returned placing two trays of food on the table, settling beside her.

"My pet. This is one of the best sub shops on the planet. A rule, however, I expect you to follow. When you are in my company, you ask permission to eat. Think you can do that?"

Samantha looked at the tray in front of her. One of her favourite Italian clubs, with the dressing on the side, because she hated a sandwich that was dripping with dressing. The homemade chips that she loved. A tall glass of water because she tried to avoid the empty calories of sugary drinks when she ate. She blinked back the tears welling in her eyes.

Everett knew all her favourites. He knew just how she loved her morning coffee. He knew her favourite flowers. He knew her favourite wine and her favourite chocolates. He already knew, somehow, in a single day spent together, how much she loved his big hand engulfing hers, and how much she loved snuggling against his shoulder. He knew how to make her whimper and writhe and how to play with her body until she climaxed like she'd never cum before, whether she wanted it or not.

He knew everything about her and she knew next to nothing about him. He deserved so much better.

She looked over at Everett's tray. He liked Cuban. That was something. And fries and iced tea. She blinked again. She would just have to pay more attention. That's all. She would just have to learn.

A tiny, confused crinkle appeared between Everett's brows as he watched Samantha staring at the sandwich in front of her. He could see the tears welling in her eyes as she looked between her own tray and his.

"It can't be as hard as all that, can it pet?"

Samantha blinked at Everett's concerned tone, her throat tight and aching. He deserved so much better.

"How about this…" he coaxed, dipping a French fry in ketchup and holding it up, "would you like a fry?" He waved it in front of her with a grin and she could not hold back a soft chuckle.

"yes, sir, may I please have a fry?" Samantha reached for it, but Everett pushed her hand away, holding the fry out. She locked her eyes onto his and opened her mouth, taking the small offering. She chewed slowly and swallowed, extending her tongue to lick away the small smear of ketchup on her lips.

Everett extended a finger, swiping it against the corner of her mouth. "you missed some."

Samantha held his eyes with her own as she reached up to grab Everett's hand, pulling it closer as she opened her lips, wrapping them around his finger, laving the smear of ketchup clean with a soft swirl of her tongue, lightly scraping his finger with her teeth as she released it from her mouth with a soft slurp.

They sat frozen, locked in the moment… and then Samantha's stomach let out a loud, rumbling growl.

She released Everett's hand with a small chuckle, sitting back as she looked at her sandwich, then back up at him with a soft smile. "May I please eat my lunch, sir?"

Old 08-27-2017, 07:16 PM   #48
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett heard a rumbling in a stomach and didn't know if it had been his or hers. However, based on her blush, he nodded and said, "You may, my pet."

Apparently he had spoken that last a little bit too loud. A group of four women, all hispanic ranging from 20-25 sat at the table next to them. One of the girls, young and attractive save for about 3 pounds too much make up on, glanced over at him, then looked back towards her nearest friend, leaned in and whispered something, which resulted in her friend who only had about 2 pounds too much make up on to glance over her shoulder at them and giggle.

All that took place in his periphial as he watched Sammy looked down at her sandwich and do the same thing she always did with the meal. She opened the sandwich up, picked through the vegetables, popping a tomato into her mouth. He could almost hear the tomato explode inside her lips causing vibrant flavors to touch her tongue. He smiled as she poked her finger into her mouth and licked off the tomato juice before she picked up a piece of the meat, rolled it up gently, dipped it into the dressing and nibbled on it.

He had been getting her sandwiches like this, or sushi, or salads, or other dishes for her as her executive and it always seemed to annoy him that no matter what he got her, she seemed to disassemble the meal and eat the parts. He suspected she did it because of her imagined awareness of her waistline. It was too bach she would never see in herself what he saw in her... once the Ice Queen was gone.

He picked up his Cuban and took a bite out of it, leaning over as the juices fell back into the basket and then looked at her and said, "So far today, we have changed your hair, changed your earrings, changed your clothing, and put my mark on you."

Everett could see that last piece caught the latino's attention as well as she paused a moment on her sandwich. He leaned into Sammy and said, "We have three more stops to make before this day is done. Just three. Each one... will be a challenge for you I suspect. But as I have tried to show you so far, I am at your side to guide you through it willingly."

He watched her continuing to disassemble her sandwich and use the dressing as a dip as she looked at him and quietly ate. Her eyes was stunning to him! He knew that she knew her eyes could melt the will of any man that she cast them upon. He knew that she knew... that it was a matter of extreme willpower to resist her glorious smile and perfect face. So as she cast those eyes and her face to him, he felt his heart race again and struggled with not getting lost in them.

As they finished their meal, he got up, left a tip, then handed her her bag, then took her hand in his, then headed out of the diner and back to the street, where he waved down another cab. He mentioned different address to the cabbie, then closed the privacy window.

He glanced over at her and could see her wince slightly as she tried to sit normal. The tattoo being still very fresh would prevent that from happening today. He grinned and said, "I have a better way for you to sit that will keep you from touching that tattoo."

He turned his torso slightly, took her hip, turned her till she was straddling him in the cab facing back. As she was positioning herself, he hiked her dress up till her bottom was exposed. As she looked into his yes and he into her, he took her wrists and moved them behind her back, then pinned them just above the tattoo. With a grin, he reached up with his hand, pulled her head to his and kissed her hard.

The drive would take every bit of 30 minutes to get across town. The Cabbie would say nothing with the extra $20 he had slipped him. For the next 30 minutes, he could make her fall in love with him. He felt her naked hips grind on his pants, pressing into his bulge, as his lips continued to invade her hot mouth, dancing with her tongue, and teasing her sensations till they arrived at the next stop...

Old 08-28-2017, 09:18 PM   #49
anythingulike_69

Samantha moaned under Everett's bruising kiss. He used one hand to hold her wrists in a grip of steel at her back, his thumb idly brushing along the edges of her gauze-covered mark, while the other hand curved around her throat, holding her in place. Both were a relentless reminder of his control over her, and, along with his voracious kisses and heated glances, were sending flames licking along her core, leaving her clit throbbing and pussy empty, clenching desperately, aching to be filled.

She was hyperaware of the faces whizzing by in the heavy traffic, faces that could see her as easily as she saw them. She could feel her skin flushing with self-consciousness and need and dropped her head forward, hoping to hide her face behind a curtain of hair.

Everett leaned back a moment, sliding his thighs wider, forcing her own further apart in turn, leaving her grinding helplessly against empty air. She whimpered softly. Everett was in complete control of her body, and only he could allow her the touch, the friction she craved.

"please…" she whispered, but he only grinned. His free hand slid along her plunging neckline, brushing the shoulders of the dress aside, to bare her bra. Her soft panting breaths were heaving her breasts in a steady rhythm, one nipple beginning to peek over the lace cups.

"Looks like someone wants to come out and play," Everett chuckled, running the index finger of his free hand slowly, teasingly, along the lace edges, one after the other, freeing Samantha's nipples.

Everett tugged sharply on one nipple, rolling and twisting it, while his mouth engulfed the other, licking and sucking, scraping his teeth across it.

Samantha moaned, arching back, pushing her breasts towards him, jolts of electricity firing between her nipples and clit.

"Hold your position," Everett ordered, releasing his hold on her wrists to slide his hand along her quivering thigh.

Samantha trembled, shifting her hands, preparing to steady herself, when a sharp smack fell on her ass. "Do NOT move those hands," Everett growled.

She yelped, surprised, but clutched her hands around her own wrists, holding them in position behind her back.

Everett's hands moved back to her tight aching nipples, idly flicking them, tugging sharply and then massaging some more. "Open your eyes, pet. Tell me what you feel." He leaned in, flicking a nipple with his tongue. "Tell me what you want." He slid one hand down her quivering belly, sliding two fingers through her wet folds, circling her clit with his thumb. "Tell Daddy what you need."

Samantha gasped, grinding against his fingers. She blinked her eyes open, molten chocolate pools, need shimmering in their depths as they met and held his. What did she feel? Exposed. Bared. Not to the leering and honking people who sped past on the street, but to Everett. To herself. He had seen a need in her. A need to submit. To be controlled. To be owned. A need she'd never admitted to herself, and yet he'd recognised it in her.

She moaned, bucking against the maddeningly slow motion of his fingers, the too light, barely there caressing of his thumb. "more, please…" she whimpered, panting softly, "I want more…"

Everett's fingers stilled barely inside her, his thumb barely touching her clit.

"please," she shuddered, aching, too empty, "need more, need to cum, please."

Everett leaned up, breathing into her ear, "help yourself, little pet, fuck yourself on Daddy's fingers."

Samantha ground her hips with a soft cry, bucking and twisting against Everett's thumb, riding his fingers faster and deeper with every bounce. "please, please, please…"

"But remember little pet, you've already earned one punishment for coming without permission, you don't want to make the same mistake again."

Samantha whimpered, too close to the edge to even think about stopping. Too close to even be able to. Desperation clawed at her throat, her pleas a husky whisper, "please, need to cum, please, Sir." Raw need shone from her tear-filled eyes, "I can't… please… please may I cum?"

"Cum, pet."

Samantha flew, climax shuddering through her. Finally she collapsed, trembling against Everett's chest, pressing her head under his chin, soft panting breaths blowing across his chest. "thank you, Sir."

Old 08-29-2017, 09:07 AM   #50
momadness
Literotica Guru

Everett watched her so hungrily taking pleasure off of his own fingers and oh how it made him want to fuck her right then and there. He smiled wide as she thanked him for that magnificant orgasm, yet he knew her hunger would not be satiated that quickly or easily. She needed more. He needed more.

He whispered, "You are welcome my slave. Now... remain in place. Open, needy and filling this cab with the scent of your sex." He reached up and pushed the hat down a bit more to hide her identity a bit more, knowing anyone directly behind them with more than a few moments to study the situation would and could figure out what was happening a few feet ahead of them.

He slid both his hands down between her legs to his waist, then unzipped his fly, reaching into his pants to pull out his thick cock. He knew she wouldn't be able to see it right off, not without sacrificing her orders and he could feel her trembling from both muscle strain and need to be taken. He was in no hurry. He had made sure the driver wouldn't interfere as they drove and they appeared to have been caught up in some traffic which slowed their progress.

Everett looked at her and whispered, "Since you first saw me this morning, you have craved what I am about to give you. You have needed it. You have tried to earn it."

The executive slid his hands onto her inner thighs, over the tops of his hips, planting his grip firmly around her waist and then slowly lowered her body onto his cock, stopping only at the point in which his head was just inside her wet dripping tunnel. He saw her body lean back a bit, resting on the glass of the dividing window as he said, "Ask Daddy for more of his cock in your needy hole..."

He grinned as her face turned brilliant red, both in embarassment and lust. He imagined a war in her head demanding her get her act together or stop this nonsense versus fighting to get on his cock even harder. He felt her legs cave a bit in an effort to slip her body through his fingers and thus down onto his cock and he held taunt. He said, "Oh... naughty. Bad little slutty pet..."

He began to raise her body up his cock slipping out of her when she whispered, "No... please Daddy... Don't take it out...". The whimper and the raising of her eyelids in tandem validated her authenticity. She needed his cock... desperately.

The top of Everetts head just sat inside her tunnel, gently wrapped by her lips which cried out for attention... francticly. He said, "What don't you want taken out of you toy?"

He watched her eyes lock onto his and could see the war in them. The part that craved to serve and the part that wanted to resist and it was easy to see which side was winning out. She whispered, "Da... daddy's cock. I need Daddy's cock in me so badly."

Without a moment's hesitation, he pushed her down onto him, his cock filling her tunnel to the tip, his balls pressing against her cheeks! He saw her eyes go wide and a wave of pleasure cover her face as she whispered, "Thank you... daddy."

He kept her planted down tightly and he whispered, "Do not move. Tighten on that rod like your life depends on it."

It was natural instinct even for him to want to start moving to create the friction of the act, but he wouldn't allow it yet. He saw her bite her bottom lip, and that tunnel seemed to compress on his shaft even tighter. He hadn't even realized how tight she could be and it made his own needs grow, unintentionally spilling out his lips in a moan and a look of need on his face.

The executive assistant slowly raised her hips up, his cock sliding back out of her, then lowered her back onto him again! Pleasure crashed into his body and he let his head rest on the back of the seat, moaning. Her gasps recriprocated his own desires as he lifted her again and back down... and again... and again...

Then he heard it coming out of her. The same sounds that heard less than 18 hours ago as her tunnel twitched and seemed to solidify in her. She looked at him, her eyes wide in scandalous need and whispered, "Baby is about to cum... Daddy... please... please let me cum... I ... I can't hold it ... Pet needs..."

"Cum." Everett said as he felt her head fall back against the glass, her lip bitten hard as fluid pulsed down her body onto his rod!

He didn't stop moving her though as she seized on him, he forced her body up and down, prolonging the pleasure and causing his own cravings to overflow! He gave a hard moan and his dick receded slightly for a moment... then pulsed hard inside her, shooting his seed into her body, again and again!!

As the waves receded, she moved her head to face him and smiled warmly, purely and that smile reached her eyes in the most delicious of ways. They hadn't hit the mile high club, but the cabbie club... check.

He heard a voice say, "hey um... guys. Your stop is just up here. You wanna I should drive around the block a few times?"

He saw her head shift towards the driver and then face him, collapsing her face into his shoulder giggling. He wrapped his hands around her tightly and said, "NO. We are good. Thank you."

He whispered into her ear, "That was fantastic pet. We need to get dressed now."

Everett felt a longing as she gently slid off his lap, sliding the dress down. He reached down and pushed himself back into his pants and dried up. As the cab reached their destination, Everett slipped out of the cab, taking her hand and the bag and helped her out.

They walked down the street a little ways, then he stopped at a single unadorned door which seemed wedged between two bicycle repair shop and a small bakery. Everett walked to the door and opened it. A single sign sat above it called, 'Delgado's'. It gave no other indication of what was inside.

He led her down the stairs to the basement of the building, then to a second door, which opened up into a sex and leather shop. He looked at her and said, "We have some shopping to do pet. Take a look around and see what you think."

The shop was filled with lingerie, sex toys, dildos, blowup dolls, cuffs, collars, chains, various kinds of wooden furniture for bdsm, floggers, canes and a whole lot more. He felt her want to back away and he held her hand tightly and said, "You will go explore this room. Now. You might find something you want."