Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
taboo for me is all about pushing boundries finding out how far you can go with a fantasy topic. mainly its based on a simple comment made by someone and see where it leads.

Watching my wife give a blow job to a huge black cock. The jealousy would enrage me because she doesn't give me head anymore, but to see her mouth stretch on a big cock would get me so hard. She then instructs me to get on my knees and help her suck him off and we would share his huge seed as he erupts on our faces and in our mouths.

that sounds super hot silvertongu3.

for me it'd be a 3some with my aunt and her daughter. they'd be wearing nothing but leather gloves and boots and strap on cocks!!

I have a baby, who refuses to suckle me, am lactating and my pump broke down.
Now my (still attractive) mother offers to show me how I can manually get relief, because my breasts are swollen and hurt.
I reluctuntly agree and can't help but get extremely aroused by what she is doing to my nips with her hands...OMG

dystracted,

The visual I got reading this just created such a hard on. Two people so close, getting intimate in such a taboo way. The mother knows she is arousing her young daughter and the daughter fighting her taboo thoughts.

Thank you for the mid afternoon hard on

My wife's cousin. I have such an enormous crush on her. I'm dying to tell her, but have no clue how to, or whether I should. I've gotten advice, which is equal parts “YOLO" and “Are you nuts??"

My most taboo fantasy at the moment is me going to England to be with my brother/lover. I go to a hotel to get a pl. ace to stay for my visit and he calls me telling me that he can't wait to see me because it's been so long. He then tells me how hard he is thinking about licking my pussy again and fucking me my entire time there just like before. I tell him that i am so wet for him and that i can't wait for him to get there. We hang up and he comes over. I greet him at the door and we kiss passionately our tonuges intertwining as I become more aroused from his kiss. He shuts the door and we fall backwards onto the bed our hands quickly removing clothes. He leaves me in my panties and keeps kissing me while he is completely nude and rock hard. He presses his cock up and down my panty covered slit feeling them becoming soaked. I moan as he moves his lips off mine and kisses my neck, my breasts suckling my nipples while still grinding his cock into me. All the while I'm calling out "bro oh bro fuck yes". This spurs him on and he keeps going moving his body lower until his mouth is at my pussy. He gets between my legs spreading them wide as he blows hot breaths of air onto my overheated cunt. He then takes his fingers and runs them up and down my crotch feeling me jump before running them underneath the sides of them lifting them teasing the skin underneath. I am moaning begging for him to please please lick me and at this point he cant take anymore. With a moan of pleasure he grabs my panties and yanks them off saying "put your legs on my shoulders sis". I comply and he just licks his lips as my pussy opens up for him. He takes his fingers, spreads my lips, and starts licking slowly up and down in then out and all around. I want to help so i reach down and hold my lips open so he can use his fingers. My brother Dan moans into my pussy as he takes two fingers and slides them into my tight pussy as he fingers me while licking. Well by this point I am losing control so i ride his face and fingers knowing i can't hold off. He can tell I am close so he speeds up his licking and fingering using the tips to rub my gspot. Oh god yes that is it! I buck and cry out as I cum all over him as he moans happily drinking my juices and pumping my pussy hard. As I cum and then come back to earth he gives my pussy one last lick and finger then gets up. He climbs on top of me and I think he is going to fuck me. He then stops and whispers "if you're a good girl..i'll fuck you tonight..my place..". I whimper realizing he is going to make me wait. I nod okay and he kisses me giving me a tease by sliding his head inside just enough to feel me grip on. I whimper and he thrusts slightly then pulls out saying "fuck sis..so tight..so wet..want you so bad.." I am wanting him so badly but know i want to make him happy. I look at him and kiss him quick saying "tonight my love.." he smiles and gets off me getting dressed. I get up and we kiss again falling into each other arms hugging/grinding. I then pull back and we say at the same time"love you". he waves, tells me he'll see me later, gives me his address and leaves. I fall back on the bed smiling, glowing.

later that night I call him tell him i'm coming over. he says "mmm good...can't wait to..fuck you." i take a cab to his place and when i get there he is waiting wearing nothing but his jeans which are already unbuttoned. he greets me at the door and we go inside falling into each other's arms as we kiss again.. i am so horny that i can't wait. he pulls back and takes my hand leading me to the bedroom. we are alone so we don't shut the bedroom door. we go to the bed and he strips me down fully pushing me onto the bed. I grab his pants and yank them off as we start kissing. this is it. he reaches down and plays with my pussy rubbing my swollen clit and fingering me. i start moaning as i wrap my arms around him. feeling the need to taste me again even though it had only been a few hours since our last encounter he moves down my body except this time he wants me to ride his face. but first he kisses my pussy giving my clit a quick sucking causing me to jump. I grab onto his head instinctively and he finds he doesn't want to stop but he has to feel me above him. Moving his mouth he flips over onto his back saying "ride me sis. i'm yours." I smile as I climb onto his body feeling his hands guide me up to his face. I look down at him as i straddle his face my pussy now over his face. his hands grab my hips and he opens his mouth as he starts licking hard feeling very aroused by this point. i grab onto the wall moaning and grinding as i feel my clit being loved by his tongue. he moves his hand around and slaps my ass over and over leaving red marks as he grabs on then slaps again digging in. i look down and see only the top of his head as he licks harder my pussy throbbing. i want to touch him but i can't. i moan his name and ride his face harder gasping as the pleasure goes through me. my clit keeps swelling as my juices run into his mouth like a fine wine. i am getting very close. his slaps are making my ass hurt so good. he knows l like this. he remembers.

harder and harder he flicks his tongue feeling me cresting. giving my ass one good slap he licks as hard as he can as i cum covering his tongue with my cum juices. he groans in delight as he licks, sucks me to completion. i then fall weak as he grabs onto me helping me off his mouth. i move down and we kiss as my taste invades my senses. now it's time to fuck. helping me onto my back he climbs in between my legs and slides his cock into me both of us grabbing onto each other as the pleasure intensifies. yes finally..after all these years. we start fucking slowly at first then we speed up our eyes locked onto each other. just as we are getting into it we get a surprise visitor..his girlfriend. she has come home and has walked into the room..catching us. we both turn to her as she is yelling and saying "what the fuck". All Dan can say is "you can either stay or leave. i'm fucking my sis!" i am feeling not ashamed at all. he turns to me and says "your pussy is so fucking tight. can't wait to fill it with my cum and make you have my baby". i just moan and say "yes..bro..yes.." we keep fucking harder and faster forgetting everything but this moment..this pleasure. being so pissed his gf leaves and we keep fucking until he cums deep inside his cum shooting inside near my cervix. but we don't stop. we fuck all night..all day at different intervals. and when we are done i ask him if he cares we got caught and he just smiles as he is holding me and says "nope. i like fucking my sis..like having my cock buried inside you." i smile and say "i like fucking my bro..like having your cock buried inside me." he smiles, kisses me, and before i leave he gives me one last present..a good bye for now fuck with plenty of cum deep inside.

sorry so long. but that's what i want.

super hot!!! awesome

My most taboo fantasy at the moment is me going to England to be with my brother/lover. I go to a hotel to get a pl. ace to stay for my visit and he calls me telling me that he can't wait to see me because it's been so long. He then tells me how hard he is thinking about licking my pussy again and fucking me my entire time there just like before. I tell him that i am so wet for him and that i can't wait for him to get there. We hang up and he comes over. I greet him at the door and we kiss passionately our tonuges intertwining as I become more aroused from his kiss. He shuts the door and we fall backwards onto the bed our hands quickly removing clothes. He leaves me in my panties and keeps kissing me while he is completely nude and rock hard. He presses his cock up and down my panty covered slit feeling them becoming soaked. I moan as he moves his lips off mine and kisses my neck, my breasts suckling my nipples while still grinding his cock into me. All the while I'm calling out "bro oh bro fuck yes". This spurs him on and he keeps going moving his body lower until his mouth is at my pussy. He gets between my legs spreading them wide as he blows hot breaths of air onto my overheated cunt. He then takes his fingers and runs them up and down my crotch feeling me jump before running them underneath the sides of them lifting them teasing the skin underneath. I am moaning begging for him to please please lick me and at this point he cant take anymore. With a moan of pleasure he grabs my panties and yanks them off saying "put your legs on my shoulders sis". I comply and he just licks his lips as my pussy opens up for him. He takes his fingers, spreads my lips, and starts licking slowly up and down in then out and all around. I want to help so i reach down and hold my lips open so he can use his fingers. My brother Dan moans into my pussy as he takes two fingers and slides them into my tight pussy as he fingers me while licking. Well by this point I am losing control so i ride his face and fingers knowing i can't hold off. He can tell I am close so he speeds up his licking and fingering using the tips to rub my gspot. Oh god yes that is it! I buck and cry out as I cum all over him as he moans happily drinking my juices and pumping my pussy hard. As I cum and then come back to earth he gives my pussy one last lick and finger then gets up. He climbs on top of me and I think he is going to fuck me. He then stops and whispers "if you're a good girl..i'll fuck you tonight..my place..". I whimper realizing he is going to make me wait. I nod okay and he kisses me giving me a tease by sliding his head inside just enough to feel me grip on. I whimper and he thrusts slightly then pulls out saying "fuck sis..so tight..so wet..want you so bad.." I am wanting him so badly but know i want to make him happy. I look at him and kiss him quick saying "tonight my love.." he smiles and gets off me getting dressed. I get up and we kiss again falling into each other arms hugging/grinding. I then pull back and we say at the same time"love you". he waves, tells me he'll see me later, gives me his address and leaves. I fall back on the bed smiling, glowing.

later that night I call him tell him i'm coming over. he says "mmm good...can't wait to..fuck you." i take a cab to his place and when i get there he is waiting wearing nothing but his jeans which are already unbuttoned. he greets me at the door and we go inside falling into each other's arms as we kiss again.. i am so horny that i can't wait. he pulls back and takes my hand leading me to the bedroom. we are alone so we don't shut the bedroom door. we go to the bed and he strips me down fully pushing me onto the bed. I grab his pants and yank them off as we start kissing. this is it. he reaches down and plays with my pussy rubbing my swollen clit and fingering me. i start moaning as i wrap my arms around him. feeling the need to taste me again even though it had only been a few hours since our last encounter he moves down my body except this time he wants me to ride his face. but first he kisses my pussy giving my clit a quick sucking causing me to jump. I grab onto his head instinctively and he finds he doesn't want to stop but he has to feel me above him. Moving his mouth he flips over onto his back saying "ride me sis. i'm yours." I smile as I climb onto his body feeling his hands guide me up to his face. I look down at him as i straddle his face my pussy now over his face. his hands grab my hips and he opens his mouth as he starts licking hard feeling very aroused by this point. i grab onto the wall moaning and grinding as i feel my clit being loved by his tongue. he moves his hand around and slaps my ass over and over leaving red marks as he grabs on then slaps again digging in. i look down and see only the top of his head as he licks harder my pussy throbbing. i want to touch him but i can't. i moan his name and ride his face harder gasping as the pleasure goes through me. my clit keeps swelling as my juices run into his mouth like a fine wine. i am getting very close. his slaps are making my ass hurt so good. he knows l like this. he remembers.

harder and harder he flicks his tongue feeling me cresting. giving my ass one good slap he licks as hard as he can as i cum covering his tongue with my cum juices. he groans in delight as he licks, sucks me to completion. i then fall weak as he grabs onto me helping me off his mouth. i move down and we kiss as my taste invades my senses. now it's time to fuck. helping me onto my back he climbs in between my legs and slides his cock into me both of us grabbing onto each other as the pleasure intensifies. yes finally..after all these years. we start fucking slowly at first then we speed up our eyes locked onto each other. just as we are getting into it we get a surprise visitor..his girlfriend. she has come home and has walked into the room..catching us. we both turn to her as she is yelling and saying "what the fuck". All Dan can say is "you can either stay or leave. i'm fucking my sis!" i am feeling not ashamed at all. he turns to me and says "your pussy is so fucking tight. can't wait to fill it with my cum and make you have my baby". i just moan and say "yes..bro..yes.." we keep fucking harder and faster forgetting everything but this moment..this pleasure. being so pissed his gf leaves and we keep fucking until he cums deep inside his cum shooting inside near my cervix. but we don't stop. we fuck all night..all day at different intervals. and when we are done i ask him if he cares we got caught and he just smiles as he is holding me and says "nope. i like fucking my sis..like having my cock buried inside you." i smile and say "i like fucking my bro..like having your cock buried inside me." he smiles, kisses me, and before i leave he gives me one last present..a good bye for now fuck with plenty of cum deep inside.

sorry so long. but that's what i want.

Did it

A married woman.

I have made love to a married woman. It was fun and very nice. Though I probably should have stopped after one time. We saw each other for a couple of years and I found it hard not to meet any of her friends, kids, or family. We had to be very secretive about anything we did, which is fun at first, but then wears on you.

I suggest a married woman who is in an open relationship.

ES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back