In The Pit Of The Seductress (closed)

silvertongue217

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 21, 2014
Posts
6,390

My people and I are dying, dying because of the great pharaoh Anumet. She who has unsurped the throne from her dead husband and taken it for her self. Claiming a false goddess to the old gods she has claimed as her own. I Akhom and my people no my MEN were forced to flee, flee our homes and our lives lest our religion be taken from us.

We who worship the old gods now do it in secret or from the shadows. I the great general now live in the dessert planning my holy war and praying to the gods for the victory I know they crave.

And hope I am man enough to give it to them

…………..

“Archers to me!”

Akhom raised his spear banging it on his golden shield. Behind him his men roared in victory bringing their long bows up and pulling them back as they sighted the enemy cavalry. They were making their stand showing that the old gods would not go without a fight. His men were trained and prepared all clamoring to get back at the men who had forced them from their homes.

“Wait for it” Akhom murmured to himself watching and waiting his fathers training coming back in his head about the perfect time to strike…..

“Now” he hollered bringing his shield down in a forward chopping motion. His archers released as one, a storm of arrows flying above him before raining down and cutting the infantry down to half its size.

“Another” Akhom said before rushing forward and leaving his men to coordinate the return fire with one of his lieutenants. He saw his spearmen amassing in the standard formation and he joined them coming to the front where his second in command was waiting along with their best spearman.

“It is a good day to die” he said simply in greeting

“It is” Akhom replied in kind reaching over and clapping the man on his bicep.

“We do this for the gods and for our family” Akhom said raising his spear once more and hearing his men shout and holler back at him. He turned back bringing his shield up and his spear as the mounted men crashed into their formation and the battle truly began.

Akhom lost himself in battle pivoting and drawing on every bit of training and instinct his father instilled in him. Flashes of the man Akhom had loved and above all respected came and went with the battle and he felt his father spirit with him as he defeated the heretics. Surely this battle would be theirs, surely the gods would smile upon them and the holy war they were waging in THEIR name.

But they didn’t

The battle went badly, the men even though they were bolstered and passionate fell to the over whelming forces. Akhom found his men dwindling and dwindling and soon word came the archers were fairing no better….

“Retreat” he snapped at his second in command who was clutching his side. He noted the blood running down his friend’s body and raised his spear ignoring his own blood even as it stained the sand.

“I will hold them off go find safe passage for our people find some one to help” Akhom said pushing him back as he swung his spear and roared at the forces still advancing on him.

Then there was nothing but battle

He was a whirl moving like water, slipping away at the last minute only to be back the next stabbing and killing. He killed who knows how many of them just by himself, he killed them onto the sand was wet with blood, and he even killed them as his shield fell and he began to limp.

He was on the ground a sword at his throat. They were above him growling and telling him to stay still.

But he would not

He fought them even though his arms were sore, he fought them even though every part of his body was screaming in pain. They paid him no mind however roping him up with coarse rope and throwing him over a horse like he was nothing more than a common prisoner. He spat curses at them until they finally gagged his mouth.

Then they were off

His wounds causing him to pass out and in the bliss of unscousiouness he remained until he was suddenly doused in ice cold water. He found himself on the stone steps of a chamber his hands bound and his body very very crudely patched up.

“Traitors” He spat at the guards.

“It is you who is traitor general” One of the guards sneered bringing up the whip “the goddess has granted us untold peace and prosperity and you and your men wish to go back to the gods who grant us no favors”

Then they wiped him back into sleep

He woke again his feet dragging and scraping on the rough stone. He saw every one gathered whispering and pointing and made sure to spit at them his eyes narrowed at them all a look of pure contempt adorned on his face.

“My Queen the lead man in front of him surely a “mighty” general “I bring you the false general Akhem!”

He was pushed forward dumped onto the floor. He growled and lifted him self-using his upper body strength alone. He turned his head up facing the false Queen defiantly glaring at her as he tried to work the rope off of his wrists behind his back.
 
IC: Amunet

It had been ten years since Amunet had risen to power after the tragic demise of her late unlamented husband, Sutepp XII. When she taken her husband's throne she had declared Karphis would cast out the old ways and the old gods in favor of her new faith. She was the embodiment of the Snake Goddess, Shian Shi, and all in the kingdom of Karphis were required to worship her. Except some pathetic stubborn fools who refused to kneel before her Goddess.

They believed they were fighting for honor, when they were little more than thieves and nuisances. Stealing from her tax-collectors and abusing her Acolytes and her worshippers throughout the kingdom. Worse they had been becoming more and more effective as a force of opposition to her reign. She had to crush them before they grew in number and influence among the commoners.

So she had marshaled the army and tracked the rebels to an oasis in the great desert east of the fertile Karphis river valley. The rebels had fought with desperate tenacity, but in the end their pathetic fates were sealed. Her army outnumbered them twenty to one. It was a bloody rout from the outset.

So now flush with the news of her crushing victory Amunet sat in her throne as the leaders of the Rebellion was dragged before her roughly forcing him to kneel as all should when given audience to her.

She looked over the bound and beaten warriors focusing upon one in particular. He was certainly a tall and strapping young man with a broad chest and his hips...she'd always believed the seat of a man's soul were in the hips. His spoke of solidity and strength. She imagined they could drive his manhood deep within her with powerful force. But his eyes...they only spoke hatred and defiance.

Bah, she had an entire harem filled with men to rut into her. She needed no unwashed and ungrateful traitor to slake her lusts.

"And what are these pitiful animals you've brought before me," She asked of her gaurds.

“My Queen the lead man in front of him surely a “mighty” general “I bring you the false general Akhem!” One answered lifting and dragging the man she had singled out before her.

She raised up to her feet, and at the sight of her the defiance in the crowd was shattered. She had always been a pretty. It was why she had been chosen to be one of her dear hated husband's concubines, but it wasn't until after her pact with the goddess Shian Shi to be her emissary within Karphis that Amunet became breath-taking. All who beheld the perfection of her body became enthralled by it.

Now she was perfection embodied with long legs poking out of the black cotton wrap haphazardly hanging from her hips. They flowed sinuously up a narrow waist to large and firm breasts contained by a strip of more black cotton and covered by necklaces of gold and rare stones. Atop her head she wore a headdress with the winding snakes that was her goddess's, Shian Shi's, emblem.

She came up to this so called General looking him over more closely. Such a fine specimen. He'd have made a wonderful addition to her harem if circumstances were different.

She stopped looking into those defiant eyes. "The look in his eyes displeases me. Send them all to the arena. If they survive a week there perhaps it will teach this one some humility before me."
 
the entire crowd cheered at her words their contempt and hate of him pouring out of them as she declared his fate. These were once men of good standing, men that were honorable how the false goddess had changed them he did not know, either they were weak willed from the start and undeserving of her pity or she wielded more powerful magic then even he knew.

"Yes My Queen" The two guards said dragging him down the stair case. He didn't look at any one just made sure to glare at the Queen the entire time to let him know that he WOULD NOT be silenced.

And he would not forget

hours later his armor was ripped from him and tossed to the ground the same armor his father had worn. He wanted to be angry but instead he was numb and his eyes gave nothing away of the hurt inside of him as he was turned from general to slave. Iron shackled adorned him now keeping him bound as he was escorted to the cages. There were more of his men in there but they were smart to keep him apart from them instead tossing him into a cell "befitting of a great general".

And so his new life began

THREE MONTHS LATER

Akhom rolled out of the way skirting around the three men as they once again attempted to charge him as one. He was used to such odds by now though and counted on the men to be slow and not all together wise.

It made them easy prey

The crowd roared in approval but he had long ago learned to pay them no mind. He instead focused on the first of the men to fall the one nearest from him. He twisted his body ignoring the spear jabbed in his direct and jumped forward at the last minute. He elbowed the man (they had long stopped giving him weapons since it made the fight brutally short) and wrestled the spear out of his hand. He chucked it at his target who had the good sense to look surprised before it impaled him directly through the heart.

The man he simply snapped his neck taking advantage once again of the surprise that came from being attacked by a man with no weapons and who was supposed to be a slave. Of course he was not a slave he was Akhom the great general the one who was paraded out to die every week as punishment for his crimes.

But all they saw was a slave

Akhom finished the last man off quickly the sting of his whip barely fazing the young general. He was whipped every night by the game master and had long since learned to shrug off its painful kisses. He wrestled him down to the ground and choked him with his own whip until the battle field became still.

He rose up his hands bloody and turned growling and shouting curses at every one before he paused. In the heat of battle some one new had joined the crowds some one he hated more than any one in the world.

The Queen

He rose his head proud and defiant gathering a glob of spit in his mouth. He made sure he had her attention before he spat on the ground turning so his body was directly in front of her. A loud boo rose from the stand as well as shock and outrage. Rocks began to pelt him hitting his naked torso stinging and cutting into him as he continued fo stand in a state of defiance.
 
Last edited:
IC: Amunet

She stopped looking into those defiant eyes. "The look in his eyes displeases me. Send them all to the arena. If they survive a week there perhaps it will teach this one some humility before me."

The people in her audience chamber roared with approval. They loved the battles in the arena ever since she had instituted them. They enjoyed the spectacle of seeing the guilty die so graphically, like the simple-minded plebians they were.

She turned and sauntered back to her throne as they dragged the rebel leaders away. Their general glaring daggers into her back as he was taken away. His pride was large but pride was easily deflated in the arena-if they survive long enough that was.

Amunet didn't give him a week.

Three months later she was watching the rebel general fight three on one. She recognized his skills in combat, though any fool could swing a sword or throw a punch. True power came from within. This one had that power. Upon their first meeting she had mistaken that for easily shattered pride, now she recognized that for the strength it was in him. The arena rather than breaking only sharpened him now.

Some in the common audience watching the rebel's dispatch the three men actually cheered for him. With each victory this man, this Akhom, won in defiance of her those that cheered for him grew in number.

She scowled down at the man. If this rebel refused to let the arena kill him Amunet may have to explore other methods of breaking this man's pride and strength.

She rose up from her private audience booth and stepped forward to peer down at Akhom. He noticed her and glared back up at her. Perfect.

She gathered the power of Shian Shi she had been bestowed with and used their eye contact as a bridge to exert her will upon his. All others wilted beneath that divine power....

Bow to me. Bow to the power of your Queen.

...This one, this Akhom, his will impossibly stood firm against her.

In deed he even made certain to spit upon the ground in her presence, rather than traditional bow of his head. It was an open and ultimate defiance and everyone knew it. The audience fell silent at the clear standoff between her and Akhom.

The audience booed and threw rocks but many still cheered. She raised her arms and everyone was silenced. "Congratulations Champion. Your courage and strength has earned you the right to face the tests of Shian Shi."

She lowered her arms and as if on cue the gates opened allowing five lions into the arena. They growled and roared at him circling around him before coming to tear him down.
 
Akhom watched her his gaze defiant his body strong. the crowd jeered and threw rocks at him but he paid them no mind instead keeping his eyes locked on the priestess turned Queen daring her to kill him right then and there.

"you kill me and you will only make me and my people all the stronger" He thought to her unaware she was trespassing on his mind. In a way he wanted her to do it, wanted her to kill him and become a marty to his people.

It was better than being a slave

but that was simply NOT in the cards

"Congratulations Champion. Your courage and strength has earned you the right to face the tests of Shian Shi."

The doors opened at once their gaping maws extending. Out of the cages the lions came their teeth bared as they scented the blood from his wounds. He turned to her giving her one last nasty look before he picked up the spear discarded on the floor.

"Be with me sun god" He said before narrowing his eyes. The lions were closer but he would not back down instead he roared his challenge and rushed to lock in battle with them.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER

A hush had fallen across the crowd. Akhom the rebel general had fallen the last lion having pounced on him. It was unknown whether he was alive or dead and the whole crowd seemed to have stopped breathing as they watched the grounds. The lion began to stir as if it was getting up and every one began to cheer.

Then he appeared

His arm was broken yet he pushed the lion off with his shoulders. He threw it off of him his body heaving and the blood dripping off of him. His left eye was either gone or swollen shut. He however hobbled forward still glaring at the Queen before he collapsed.

The crowd exploded in cheer every one screaming and clapping for the rebel general. The crowed loved him and some even cast dirty looks at the Queen before quickly looking away.
 
IC: Amunet

The audience booed and threw rocks but many still cheered. She raised her arms and everyone was silenced. "Congratulations Champion. Your courage and strength has earned you the right to face the tests of Shian Shi."

She lowered her arms and as if on cue the gates opened allowing five lions into the arena. They growled and roared at him circling around him before coming to tear him down.

She returned to her seat as the crowd cheered and jeered at the prospect of seeing this obstinate rebel being torn limb from limb. She sat confidently down as Akhom exhorted the sun god for protection. This angered her. The old gods never answered her calls for mercy in the past. The only one that ever answered her was her mistress, Shian Shi. So she glared down at him as the lions moved to pounce upon him.

For the next thirty minutes she watched the rebel leader fight for his life against the beasts. The odds were so long for him to survive this long, that everyone hung on the edge of their seat in silence as they watched the mighty gladiator perform for them. She could feel the tide of the people turning more and more in his favor.

Then the last lion pounced on top of him bringing him hard to the bloody sand of the arena. Everyone in the audience gasped expecting this to be the moment the enemy of Amunet's goddess met his just fate. Yet to everyone's surprise it wasn't the Lion that rose up from the ground but the rebel.

That was the moment he took the crowd from her. They cheered loud and proudly for their champion leaving her glaring as she surveyed them. This man, the rebel on the edge was more dangerous to her than Amunet had first supposed. For all her power she would always lay claim upon their fear while this man, this simple rebellious gladiator was besieging their hearts.

Of course he was a fool for it. Relying upon something as empty and feeble as love from something as fickle as the mob was the height of insanity to her. She much preferred to command their fear instead. It was far more reliable and potent than the ridiculous children's story of love.

Something about this one's actions was beginning to bother her. Looking back on it now she could place her finger on it. This Akhom was looking for a noble death in which to become a martyr for his cause. It made sense. It was the only meaningful act of defiance to her he had now. Also in light of how he was winning the mob over to his cause--it could just work for him.

Well she wasn't about to let him divert her plans for this kingdom. "Congratulations Champion you have passed the first test of Shian Shi," She announced, "Tomorrow you face the peril of the second test."

Hours later the crescent moon hung over the fertile valley. Akhom was being escorted back to his cell by the arena's gaurds.

"Stop," She announced and two of her gaurds rushed in and pinned him against the bars of his cell as she entered. she turned regard him now.

"All this time and the arena has yet to take that displeasing look in your eye," She said to him. She leaned in spearing his eyes with her own. Trying once again to exert her will upon him. "In fact the games have only fed fuel to your fire."

A hand reached out tracing fingers over the muscles of his chest to the bandages the healers had applied to his scratched and bruised body. "There's no need to seek out self-immolation in a futile gesture of defiance, Akhom."

The hand began to trail downward over his chest and abdominals to his loincloth. "You can be a mighty general in my army as I spread the glory of Shian Shi across the face of the earth."

Her hand rested over the rather large tent his manhood was erecting in his loincloth and pressed into it teasing him with even greater contact. "Become my champion and bask in the boundless glories of victories in conquests abroad and the personal rewards of a grateful queen here in Karthis." Her hand began to stroke up and down the length of the iron bar poking through loincloth.
 
"Tomorrow you face the peril of the second test."

Akhom tried not to show the effect her words had on him. His body threatened to break at her words. How much more would he have to suffer for this? He thought as the crowd began to file out and leave. He wanted to scream at them all call them cowards and heretics for watching such sport. His death would embody them to fight or at least he hoped but what good was that when she would continue to subject him to this day after day.

Akhom thought of his father and his ancestors great men who had always done what was right.... Yet none of them had been in this position before deep in a world where the gods were ignored so much. Maybe he should fail the next trail.... be cast down so his death can embolden.....

Before he could think to much on his own demise the usual arena guards roughly grabbed him. He didnt bother to fight them instead letting them guide him to medical. The doctor was nicer than most and seemed to genuinely care about keeping him patched together even if he didnt care about being gentle. He was stitched and bandaged enough so that he would not bleed out tonight and then roughly escorted back to his cell below the Arena. Akhom kept his eyes down resting his body as best he could to prepare for tomorrows test.

He was half asleep when suddenly his body was slammed against the bars. He winced his eyes snapping forward as he took in the Queen. His eyes narrowed anger flooding into his system as he struggled to break free of the guards and their iron grip. If he had been at his best he would have broken free but in his exhausted state he could only struggle as she approached him.

"All this time and the arena has yet to take that displeasing look in your eye,"

He scoffed feeling her eyes bore into his. He could feel some thing once more some kind of mental dominance to submit to her. He ignored it biting his tongue and focusing on the pain as he continued to struggle.

"In fact the games have only fed fuel to your fire."

"as they will continue to do" Akhom spat out making no attempt to hide his true feeling "that I can swear to you by the sun god himself!"

He opened his mouth to say more but stiffened as her hand began to trace his biceps..... What was she doing? He squirmed his eyes widening a she freely touched him.

And worse it felt good

A combination of being sore and tired and having not been touched that way in many moons created a mix of a reaction in Akhom. On the one hand his anger and hatred of the woman was still there clear and evident. Yet his body reacted to her soft touch the touch of a woman who was even he couldn't deny beautiful. His arousal and his manhood grew threatening to be exposed over the simple lioncloth he wore.

"You can be a mighty general in my army as I spread the glory of Shian Shi across the face of the earth."


A general in her army? How absurd she was the enemy she was.....

touching his cock

He tipped his head back unable to stop himself from groaning. Akhom wanted to resist or at least be angry at her but he couldnt he was to tired to sore from the battle. His hips twitched his want already evident even as she continued to sell her cause to him.

"Become my champion and bask in the boundless glories of victories in conquests abroad and the personal rewards of a grateful queen here in Karthis."

"I will not" He said gritting his teeth even as his cock more impressive and hard than any in her harem twitched in her hand. His balls were heavy and throbbing and he did not attempt to disguise the lust he was feeling in his body.

"The Queen is well known to have a harem of "men" to serve her needs" He said spitting at the word men to know what he thought of her harem "and I have little doubt those men could hold a candle to a general nor can a priestess who follows a false goddess" He said smirking.

"You feel the power down there power like that is a gift of the sun god and I have no doubt the Queen would burn from having such power in her bed I know the old king and knew he was.... weak in that department"
 
IC: Amunet

"You can be a mighty general in my army as I spread the glory of Shian Shi across the face of the earth."

Her hand rested over the rather large tent his manhood was erecting in his loincloth and pressed into it teasing him with even greater contact. "Become my champion and bask in the boundless glories of victories in conquests abroad and the personal rewards of a grateful queen here in Karthis." Her hand began to stroke up and down the length of the iron bar poking through loincloth.

His head tipped back against the bars of his cell as Amunet's fingers explored the hardness pressing against the cotton of loincloth. She saw the way his lip wanted to curl in a moan, but he fought it back trapping the sound in his throat.

"I will not," He ground out through gritted teeth.

Her eyes widened as she realized just how large and wide he was. She had held many cocks in her time many were as large but not as large and as wide at the same time. "You have a magnificent cock," She commented, "A treasure that is wasted here in the arena."

"The Queen is well known to have a harem of "men" to serve her needs," He replied with an emphasis on the word men, like her tamed pets had somehow lost the privilege of being called men. He was right of course. Each one was merely, a trophy of past conquests. She rarely visited it save to add a new victim to it or to remind herself of her own power. Nothing empowered her more than to dominate those that once would have victimized her. To his tone she gave him a heated look as her thumb traced over the bell end of the rise in loincloth.

He continued, "And I have little doubt those men could hold a candle to a general nor can a priestess who follows a false goddess."

"It is an impressive weapon," She replied stroking down the length of him to cup his balls through the loin cloth, "But a sword can not win a battle without a strong arm and a warrior who knows how to wield it with skill. It is only a piece of metal powerless on its own."

"You feel the power down there power like that is a gift of the sun god and I have no doubt the Queen would burn from having such power in her bed I know the old king and knew he was.... weak in that department" He riposted.

"You keep invoking the sun god..." She murmured fingers curling under the fabric and beginning to pull it off. The other hand reaching in to curl fingers around his hardness skin to skin.

He reacted violently to shuck her off when he realized what she was intending to do.

To her gaurds she commanded, "...Hold him still."

Then Amunet lowered to her knees to get a face to cock close up look at the 'gift of Hakhman Sol' as he had put it. He had a broad tip and best of both worlds length and width. Fingers came up tracing along the veins. and she cradled his huge balls feeling their weight. It felt like he hadn't ejaculated in weeks.

She looked up into his eyes as her hand began stroking up and down his erection. "If I were to guess you are the type to perform the rituals of Hakhman Sol Tuali..." She smiled wickedly at the reaction, "...ah, I see I am right."

"Such a shame, really," She commented as her hand began posting up and down his erection at a steady pace. Her other began stimulating his swollen, neglected balls, "Your sun god is cruel to force such a gift of a cock into ritual celibacy in order to grant you victory in battle."

Her hand began to pump faster in a spiraling motion. She wasn't going to stop until he broke his vow of celibacy spewing all that power of the sun god onto his cell's floor.

He'd be able to renew the rite of Hakhman Sol Tuali as soon as she left of course, but it would take him hours of chanting and meditating. Poor man would have to face the second test of the snake goddess in the arena with so little sleep tomorrow.
 
He struggled against the guards swearing and cursing them all to the heavens as she began to freely play with him. His loincloth had dropped down as had the Queen. A part of him a dark part of him was fueled by the pleasure of seeing her on her knees.

Even if she was touching was not hers


"If I were to guess you are the type to perform the rituals of Hakhman Sol Tuali..."


"...ah, I see I am right."

He swore at her his eyes narrowing even as she began to stroke and play with him more fully. It was true that he hadn't came not since he was captured and brought to the pits to fight. The ritual of Hakhman Sol Tauli was common place with the son god warriors. The release came after honor and glory was won in the battlefield and with some one you truly cared about. Now some men saw it as to mean "whatever woman was nearest around".


"Your sun god is cruel to force such a gift of a cock into ritual celibacy in order to grant you victory in battle."


"It is not forced celibacy" Akhom said narrowing his eyes "we save our strength all our virility to the woman we pledge our self in battle to once we have came home and brought glory that is when we take the woman to bed and give them what we saved for them"

"I will not cum" He said panting his voice thick with arousal "you dishonor me! I will not! Akhom does NOT cum on the floor" He said his chest rising and falling rapidly.

"you-you cannot" He said tipping his head back sweat beginning to run down his chest "I will not!"
 
IC: Amunet

"Your sun god is cruel to force such a gift of a cock into ritual celibacy in order to grant you victory in battle."

"It is not forced celibacy," He protested, "We save our strength all our virility to the woman we pledge our self in battle to once we have came home and brought glory that is when we take the woman to bed and give them what we saved for them."

"Such a fortunate woman," She said. Her hand began to pump faster in a spiraling motion. She wasn't going to stop until he broke his vow of celibacy spewing all that power of the sun god onto his cell's floor. "So unfortunate for everyone else though."

He'd be able to renew the rite of Hakhman Sol Tuali as soon as she left of course, but it would take him hours of chanting and meditating. Poor man would have to face the second test of the snake goddess in the arena with so little sleep tomorrow.

"I will not cum," He declared though Amunet could hear in the strain of his voice and see in the rapid rise and fall of his chest how close he was coming, "you dishonor me! I will not! Akhom does NOT cum on the floor"

"We shall see," She smirked at him knowingly as fingers cradled and fondled his large hanging testicles. The other hand stroked his length in a mounting rhythm edging him closer and closer to the pinnacle.

"you-you cannot." His head tipped back from the pleasure as her strokes inescapably pulled him to his edge.

"I can and I am." She taunted him. A bead of his pre-cum was welling up from his cockslit growing fatter with each stroke she gave his shaft. Amunet used her finger to capture and lift it to her mouth to taste. "Mmmm. You taste virile. I would wager you feel like you are about to erupt...you can you know. Come now, Akhom, release...surrender to me."

Beads of sweat began to roll down his chest as he used all of his willpower from succumbing to her victory here, "I will not!"

"But yes you will..." She took her finger wet with her saliva between his spread thighs past his testes and reaching behind him. There it pressed between his cheeks into his sphincter.

"All inevitably falls before the glory of Shian Shi. Even you," She declared finding that secret place inside a man's rectum that forced his climax. "Let it go, Akhom. Succumb to me now!"
 
"But yes you will..."


And he knew it

Not because he wanted to (well at least not mentally) but because her touch was just to good and it had been far to long. He struggled still struggled because his honor demanded it and because he wouldnt give her the satisfaction with out a fight.

But he knew it was over

Her touch felt divine and even though his hate for her burned in his belly he could still admire her form.

And admire he did

He closed his eyes feeling the end coming but still struggling. He felt her finger wet press against his ass and he came undone. His hips jerked his testicals and his cock tightening and beginning to twitch madly as he felt himself tip over the edge. His mighty cock burst his load thick and large because of his rituals. His cum sprayed out powerful rich virile thicker then she had ever seen.

And it went every where

It spilled all over the rough stone staining it as he kept orgasming. Through the pleasure the shame coursed through him. It was considered in his religion unseemly to waste a life giving essence like that to do so on the floor...... well.

He would be shamed by all the woman

"I will kill you" He said not bothering to move "Of this I swear by all the gods by every one I have ever loved I will kill you for the shame you have caused me now get out!"

They left leaving him alone with his shame. It was only then that he broke letting his rage take over as he destroyed what meager things he had.

And all the while he made a promise, a promise to kill her, and to humilate her.

A promise to win

And win he did, he entered the pit the next day with a new ferocity and with the skills to match it he soon became impossible. He competed daily and every day he won. On top of that the Queen in the next two weeks gave him two new tasks each more deadlier than the last.

But he performed best when he knew she was watching

He won and he won again and every time he made sure to spit in her direction. It had become a sore point for the crowd as some seemed eager to cheer for him and others glanced at the Priestess in fear of what she might do if they did.

However it was clear they had grown to love him and even admire him

Word had also reached the rebels in the dessert an emboldiered by their generals wins they began to fight with more fierceness as well. Gone were the people who were oppressed and beaten, after all if their general could fight against the odds.

Well then so could they

TWO WEEKS LATER

He walked off the pit ignoring the guards moving in to escort him back to his chambers. He tossed the bloodied spear and shield to the ground and shrugged of their guiding hands. They shot him glares but he ignored them instead raising his head high and beginning the walk back to his cell.
 
Last edited:
IC: Amunet

"All inevitably falls before the glory of Shian Shi. Even you," She declared finding that secret place inside a man's rectum that forced his climax. "Let it go, Akhom. Succumb to me now!"

That was his downfall. She felt his cock throb and tighten up under her hand, saw his hips push lunging his hard manhood into the air as the pent up seed within his balls came shooting out. It fell onto the stonetiles of his cell before them.

She knelt there looking at it. It was so thick and virile-looking. Akhom may well have been a gift from the gods to maidens everywhere...too bad he'd die the next day in the arena now.

She smiled up at him wickedly as she raised her hand to her lips to lick the globs of his seed that had spilled on it. "Mmmm...victory never tasted so sweet."

"I will kill you," He said softly never raising his voice or moving, "Of this I swear, by all the gods, by every one I have ever loved, I will kill you for the shame you have caused me. Now get out!"

She rose up to her feet and her smile widened viperishly at him. "Good luck tomorrow. I am certain you will need it."

-----------------------------X

TWO WEEKS LATER

How can this be? How could everything she sought to accomplish be teetering on the edge like this because of...because of one man's refusal to die?

After the night Amunet had made him break his vow of celibacy that...that man had attacked the next day's test with a ferocity that befitted a god. Akhom had won and in frustration among the growing numbers of cheers for him among the crowd she had vowed to best him if it was the last she did.

Yet now it had been two weeks, two weeks, and he had won every test, every challenge she could devise to finally end him. Yet now here he stood glaring defiance at her in triumph. More and more the crowd were beginning to sway behind him, and even the defeated broken rebellion in the desert were striking back at her army emboldened by his example in the pit. She wanted to glare back at him, but she schooled her expression to an implacable aloofness.

She rose as he spit upon the ground calmly walking out to the edge of her royal spectating box. "Congratulations are in order, warrior. You have passed the final test of Shian Shi."

When he turned back to look at her at those words Amunet held out her hand. In it was a leather thong at the end hung a golden key. Through gritted teeth she declared, "You have amply earned your freedom. The first ever to do so." Her hand opened and the key fell to the sands of the pit mere inches from where his spittle had fell before.

"May Shian Shi embrace you in the path you must walk." The crowd erupted and she turned to leave without another word. Her guards fell in behind her. Climbing into her royal chariot she gestured for one of her acolytes with dark hair and an ample bosom.

"Revannah, you are my finest of pupils," She told her, "Follow after Akhom. Tell him what you must to get close to him, seduce him if you must, but give him this draught of Hornleaf."

She handed her a small alabaster jar of a thin clear liquid. This...man would come to learn that he may have won the battle in the arena, but he will lose the war between them. "Give him a night to remember, Revannah, to savor his victory. It will make the betrayal and his ultimate defeat to me sting all the greater."

Revannah placed her lips against hers in a kiss. "It will be done as you commanded, my Goddess."
 
Last edited:
Akhom blinked for once starring at her in total shock even as she departed. His freedom? Was she mad?

Or was this a trick

There was no way she would have been so foolish as to let him go even if she could not kill him any more. Not when he had become so powerful in the arena and in the hearts and mind of every one including the rebels. This had to be a trick some kind of trap she had set out for him in order to take care of him once and for all.

And so he waited

But soon he found himself alone, even the guards had left snickering at him and his seemingly inability to accept he was a free man. With no one to watch him and no one left Akhom the General winner of the pit finally moved his legs carrying him through the stone tunnel and out onto the streets of the city. He saw some people stop to gawk at him and quickly turned moving as fast as he could into a side alley.

It didnt take him long to find a white hooded robe some thing to hide his face. He moved cautiously trying his best to check for tails or any one following him. He had to get out of the city as fast as he could. Once he was out he could go through the process of finding his troops. Now that he had gained a reputation in the pit his return would bolster the resistance movements.

And he could fulfill his promise to her

He would wait one day to make sure he was not followed before he made his escape. For now Akhom wanted a warm bed and some good food in his belly. Of course he had no coin but some one would want to serve the great hero he was sure of it. He found a tavern on the edge of the city and after discreetly flashing his face found some one willing to give him a few coins for food. It was not enough to buy a room but he thanked them nevertheless before sliding into a booth in the shadows of a corner where he could watch the door. He began to eat sighing in pleasure as the warm food filled his belly.
 
IC Revannah

"It will be done as you commanded, my Goddess."

Those were the words, the vow she had swore to her Queen and mentor. She intended to keep her word. Revannah had to, and not just for her. Her compliance, her success in serving her goddess-Queen not only fed and housed her within the palace but it provided her young daughter with food and shelter and education as well.

She always succeeded in what she was tasked to do, but not only out of duty to Queen Amunet but for the daughter who would never know her.

Revannah had followed after him once he left the arena. He walked through streets of Karphis constantly looking back, but Revannah had been very well trained she kept him certain he was alone and free, ducking around corners of buildings or innocently looking at trinkets sold at market booths.

Eventually he let people lead him inside a tavern for a meal. That gave her an idea. She went around to the back of the tavern where she buried the jewelry of a priestess of Shian Shi. She'd retrieve them in the morning after her mission the general, Akhom, was completed.

Now she looked like any woman of the upper class and shifted her robes her robes to draw the eye to her copious amounts of cleavage. Then untied it so the folds of her robe would open and reveal a tantalizing view of her long legs with every step she'd make. Finally she tucked and tightened the cord at her waist so the robe would move and show the exaggerated sway of her hips as she walked back around the tavern and entered.

Revannah sashayed her way through the tavern's crowded. She didn't look at Akhom instead she looked at another man listening to the story Akhom was telling of his ordeal in the pit of her Queen but on the outside of the group. He was a big burly and surly mountain of a man that worked on the barges of the holy Karphis river. His cup of wine was empty in his hand and from the stains on his tunic it hadn't been his first. She eyed him just in the right way to give him ideas.

Men were easily manipulated, especially when wine eased her path for her.

When he approached her she stepped back timidly trying to excuse herself from him.

"Come now, woman," The big bargeman grumbled leering at the breasts she oh so innocently gave him a view of down the neckline of her robes, "You came in here dressed like this giving me that look you did...you want only one thing." His hands groped for her.

She circled around trying to keep out of his reach but purposely not succeeding in it, "I gave you no look...unhand me you lecherous brigand."

She backed up and feigned tripping where she oh so accidentally landed in Akhom's lap.
 
The woman landed in his lap her eyes wide. She was frightened that much was certain and the protector in him rose up before he could even blink.

"Are you okay?" He asked his voice tinged with concern. Once she confirmed she was he rose his eyes narrowing at the man who had cornered her.

"I have killed far more than you" Akhom growled "You have seen it I suggest you back away and you back away now"

"But she-" The man started to say before he growled and shook his head "Women!" He growled thrusting his hands into the air before turning and stalking off.

The people watching sighed and relaxed, soon the inn was back to being the heavy noise of conversation and no one gave the thought any matter. Akhom sighed and turned sitting in the recently vacated chair as he eyed the woman.

"I hope you are okay" He said nodding at her kindly "Can I get you any thing? I am afraid I do not have much money but I am always willing to help a beautiful girl like your self"
 
IC: Revennah

"Come now, woman," The big bargeman grumbled leering at the breasts she oh so innocently gave him a view of down the neckline of her robes, "You came in here dressed like this giving me that look you did...you want only one thing." His hands groped for her.

She circled around trying to keep out of his reach but purposely not succeeding in it, "I gave you no look...unhand me you lecherous brigand."

She backed up and feigned tripping where she oh so accidentally landed in Akhom's lap.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice tinged with concern.

She looked up at him eyes wide and adoring like he was some hero of legend to rescue her from the lecherous ogre that hounded her. "Why yes," She said a little breathlessly, "I just lost my footing for a moment and.."

She shifted subtly pressing herself against him. This gave him a feel of her breasts as they pressed against his chest and placed the subtlest of suggestions of making love to her unknowingly in his male mind. She also looked into his deep dark eyes. Seduction was a game of contact: eyes, skin, words, imagination. It was a dialogue between two people often underneath the surface. When it was one sided like this it was a far more predatory and skillful game. Her time in the Pharaoh's harem had taught to master the moves of this game she and this rebel general were playing, eventhough he was not aware of that yet.

"And...then this brute made to advance upon my honor," She continued her eyes imploring him to help her.

Men were easily manipulated creatures when their eyes fell upon an attractive woman. Most of them always thought with the head pressing into her hip now even when there wasn't an attractive woman around anyway.

He acted accordingly playing into the role of chivalrous hero of legend she'd just maneuvered him into.

Predictably Akhom's show of bravado scared off the bargeworker and she shifted to sit in the seat beside her gallant savior. When he retook his seat she leaned in against him arms wrapping around his like she was seeking further protection from him. It rather purposely though seeming coincidentally pressed her breast tight against the outside of his bicep-a subtle reminder to his male mind of where she'd eventually maneuver him at the end of the night.

"I hope you are okay" He said nodding at her kindly "Can I get you any thing?"

"Oh dear, thank the gods you were here. I would just feint to think of what that brute would have done to me if you hadn't saved me," She said seeding the sentence with that reference. Akhom being a rebel he'd be certain to latch onto the fact she'd mentioned the old gods rather than Shian Shi that her mistress had decreed was the only god the people could legally worship-the very soul of the rebels' malcontent against Amunet's rule. She looked at him innocently, "I find myself parched kind sir, may I trouble you for some wine?"

"I am afraid I do not have much money," He told her in response, "But I am always willing to help a beautiful girl like your self."

She had learned to blush on cue and she summoned the skill at his flattery. She looked away feigning embarrassment but she made sure he saw how her lips turned to a smile though. "Oh my," She replied, "You're too kind, sir."

She reached down and fished out a gold coin from the pouch on her belt. "Allow me to pay for the wine then."
 
"Allow me to pay for the wine then."

"I could never" Akhom said shaking his head rapidly as she pulled out money "My honor would never forgive me.... I can pay I did get some money it isnt much but should be enough for us to get our wine"

He pulled out the coins paying the wench who came over. He tried to recover as he did having not expected some one so alluring and beautiful to fall into his lap. Even after he had sat back down she remained close leaning against him. On the one hand Akhom was trying not to read to much into it. The woman was nervous and scared that much was clear she probably was seeking him out for protection and not companionship.

but she was very beautiful

"I can not tell you how good it is to hear some one say the gods and invoke them" Akhom told her dropping his voice to a whisper "To know that some one even if it just one remembers the old ways gives me strength"

The wine came and he turned pushing one to her and gently touching her hand "To the gods and your good fortune" He told her toasting it and taking a sip.

"And do not worry about those brutes" Akhom said with a wave of his hand "your safe with me and if you want me to I can even escort you home after you have had your fill of wine that way we can make sure no one else bothers you" He said eager to spend more time with a true worshipper and if he was being honest a pretty woman.
 
IC: Revennah

She reached down and fished out a gold coin from the pouch on her belt. "Allow me to pay for the wine then."

She trailed off holding the coins allowing him to act like any man of honor would.

He shook his head at her suggestion. "I could never. My honor would never forgive me.... I can pay. I did get some money. It isn't much, but should be enough for us to get our wine"

"Oh, but sir," She pretended at making a protest, "You have already done so much for me."

She didn't stop him as he paid the wench one of the copper coins he won by surviving the trials in the arena.

Her hand had innocently found and drifted up his thigh.

"I can not tell you how good it is to hear some one say the gods and invoke them" Akhom told her dropping his voice to a whisper "To know that some one even if it just one remembers the old ways gives me strength"

she looked at him and smiled endearingly. "I merely do as I was taught as a child to revere and honor the gods like my parents and grandparents have." Her hand strayed to stroke over his inner thigh. "And you are so brave and strong, and large."

When the wench returned filling their cups with more wine she reached for hers pressing her bosom across his chest. When she leaned back in her seat the back of her fingers brushed over tent of his cock in his tunic.

"To the gods and your good fortune," He toasted to her.

"For the gods." She returned tipping her cup so some of the wine dribbled out onto the table top in the age old salute to honor the gods offering them the first portion before taking a drink herself.

"And do not worry about those brutes" Akhom said with a wave of his hand "your safe with me and if you want me to I can even escort you home after you have had your fill of wine that way we can make sure no one else bothers you"

"I do not worry over them," She replied, "Not when I'm sitting with the gods' own champion in the face of the dark queen."

Her fingers brushed over the tent of his cock once more.

My she had understated it when she had called him "Large". She may even enjoy taking this man to bed tonight.
 
Akhom was usually a smarter man

There were several alarm bells that probably should have gone off in his head. The friendliness of the woman, the way she so casually talked about the old gods. The fact that she was far far to pretty to be in such a rough area.

But he ignored it all

She was.... well breath taking! The way she touched him stroked the lust inside of him. The lust and rush of freedom was heady as well, he had done it and escaped! Now he was to big to kill and once he got back to his men and rallied the rebels he would make the Queen pay.

And maybe he would take this women with him to

"Well I am glad I am here to protect you then" He said flashing a smile as he drained his wine and wiped his chin "Tell me do you have a place to go? A husband to get back to? I would hate to step on his toes" He said his cock throbbing at her touch. His eyes drifted up the stair case before going back to her and he shifted giving her a "Accidental" peak of a prominent bulge and cock.
 
IC: Revennah

"I do not worry over them," She replied, "Not when I'm sitting with the gods' own champion in the face of the dark queen."

Her fingers brushed over the tent of his cock once more

My she had understated it when she had called him "Large". She may even enjoy taking this man to bed tonight.

"Well I am glad I am here to protect you then," He replied with a dashing smile on his face before tipping his glass back and draining it of the wine.

Revennah lifted her own glass and made like she was drinking more of the wine than she actually was before setting it down and using that hand to wipe a stray drop of wine from his chin. "And you have my undying gratitude my brave hero."

"Tell me," He asked her then, "Do you have a place to go? A husband to get back to? I would hate to step on his toes."

She caught the way his eyes drifted to the stairs and the rooms for rent above. "I could ask the same thing of you, my hero. Surely there must be hordes of young nubile women throwing themselves at a strong, handsome-" Her hand boldly stroked over the growing bulge in his tunic. "-and virile man such as yourself."
 
Akhom moaned at her touch unable to help himself. The way she was speaking... How long it had been it was all causing a rush of emotions in him. He wanted her, wanted her enough that he didnt want to think to much about the consequences or why it might be wrong.

Or even the hints of some thing much more sinister

"I assure you I do not!" Akhom said laughing glancing over at the staircase "I have been... detained for quite some time and am going to try getting back to my people tomorrow"

"Of course there is always tonight" He said to her rising up off of the seat and glancing once more towards the staircase "I would never presume but.... Well the offer is there! I already have a room"

He eyed her up and down wondering what she might say. Flirting was one thing but an open invitation like he had just given was some thing else entirely. He waited and watched to gauge her reaction and see what she would ultimately say.
 
IC: Revennah

She caught the way his eyes drifted to the stairs and the rooms for rent above. "I could ask the same thing of you, my hero. Surely there must be hordes of young nubile women throwing themselves at a strong, handsome-" Her hand boldly stroked over the growing bulge in his tunic. "-and virile man such as yourself."

She grinned at her young hero's moan of appreciation to the skill of her fingers. If she so desired she could make him spend his seed like this. She'd learned many such tricks and techniques in the old pharaoh's harem. However Revennah's instructions from her Mistress was very clear in its intent. She was to give this man a night of glory so his fall from such grace would be even more devastating.

"I assure you, I do not," He asserted again turning his eyes to the stairs, "I have been...detained for quite some time, and I am going to try getting back to my people tomorrow."

"Oh my, you're leaving the city then," She said using the other hand to direct his face so they were looking eye to eye. Their lips tantalizingly close. The hand caressing the still enlarging lump underneath the folds of his tunic resumed its activities, "And what do you plan to do tonight then?" She then leaned in sealing her lips to his in a brief but all too suggestive kiss.

In response he raised up to look down at her. For the slightest of moments Revennah thought she had overplayed her hand, but then he told her, "Of course there is always tonight" He glanced over at the stairs once more adding, "I would never presume, but.... Well the offer is there! I already have a room."

She feigned putting her hand over her mouth as with eyes wide in shock at his suggestion she said, "Oh my, aren't you a forward one."

Inside she was celebrating. She had him right where she wanted now.

Her hand reached out to his as she rose and her lips pressed into his, "And if I accept your offer, my young handsome hero, what would you do once you have me all alone in this room of yours?" As she asked him she turned and pulled him by hand towards the staircase. "Do remember to bring the jug of wine with you."
 
"Uh of course" Akhom said momentarily side tracked by her words about bringing the wine. If he was in the right state of mine he might have thought that was strange. After all where they were going he wasnt planning on drinking (at least not the wine) and later they could have more sent to their room.

But he wasnt thinking

Instead he was eyeing her his mind working on his lust and what eh wanted to do with said lust to her. He scooped the wine up without a second thought and moved back to the stairs admiring her back side as they moved up the stairs.

"I dont think I shall reveal it just yet" He said winking at her "But you will find out soon enough what I wish to do with you"

They reached the second landing and Akhom found their room at the end of the hall. He unlocked the door with the key he was given and led her in. He put the wine down on the table closing the door behind him and coming up behind her.

"Now shall we get more comfortable with one another" He said leaning in to kiss and nibble at the back of her neck. His hands began to run up and down her back unable to stop himself from touching and admiring such sensual bueaty.
 
IC: Revennah

Her hand reached out to his as she rose and her lips pressed into his, "And if I accept your offer, my young handsome hero, what would you do once you have me all alone in this room of yours?" As she asked him she turned and pulled him by hand towards the staircase. "Do remember to bring the jug of wine with you."

"Uh of course," He stammered taking the jug of wine in his hand.

She led him to the steps. "My brave hero, should I trust being alone with you," Revennah asked him, "I do so wonder what you plan to do with me." She reached back stroking her fingers over his cheek.

"I dont think I shall reveal it just yet," He said winking at her "But you will find out soon enough what I wish to do with you."

She led him up the stairs lifting the skirt of her robes so she would not trip over them but tightening the fabric across her generous buttocks. She exaggerated the sway of her hips being sure to draw his eyes to each swing her ass made with each step upward she took like flies to honey.

At the top of the stairs she allowed him to take the lead to his rented room. She entered noting that it was four walls one small window, a rickety table, and one bed large enough for only one person could sleep on. Which was fine with Revennah. Of all the activities she had in mind for them to do on that bed none of them involved slumber. It didn't look too stable, and would make plenty of noise banging against the wall once she started enjoying herself with this man, but Revennah decided that none of those would prove too much of a hindrance to her mission.

He came up behind her brushing aside her hair and pressing his lips in a kiss to the back of her neck. "Mmmm" She murmured appreciatively.

"Now shall we get more comfortable with one another," He asked suggestively. His hands roamed up the sides of her body.

She leaned back against his broad strong body as her hands found his and guided them forward over her flat stomach and down to the slits in her robe so his fingers pressed against her bare thighs and then back up tantalizingly slow all the way up until his hands cupped over her breasts. Her hands left his to toy with their newfound toys to raise up over head and behind his. Pulling him down so she could whisper into his ear. "Yes, make me comfortable with you, my dashing hero."

Then she added punctuation with a kiss to his cheek that was anything but tame.
 
"Yes, make me comfortable with you, my dashing hero."

"Nothing would make me happier" Akhom murmured his voice deep and husky with his lust.

Her body, her sensuality, and the simple fact that it had been so long lured Akhom into a state of inebriated bliss. Nothing about the situation seemed suspicious to him, and not a single thought of harm crossed his mind as they kissed and his hand danced over her body.

And oh did they dance

Now that they were free from the public his hands roamed her like a hungry beast enjoying the fruit of a successful hunt. His hands took advantage of the slits of her dress. Touching and teasing the smooth legs and thighs as he continued to kiss her with passion. His hands were nimble for a warrior and even though they were big and calloused they knew just where to touch as they rolled around in the bed. It already protested shifting slightly and grinding as they continued to touch.

Which only spurred Akhom on

He extracted himself form her however only for a moment. He grabbed his tunic and tore it off revealing his muscular tan chest that bore the scars of past battles and the arena. His cock impressive in its confinement bulged out jutting and throbbing in a way that left little of his height and girth to the imagination.

"Undress for me pleasure my dessert jewel" He said panting it out "Let me see your gifts!"
 
Back
Top