Nouvelle Alliance (closed for Sean Renaud)

He shuddered slightly, the idea of shoping for her and costumes? He was gonna have to keep that going a little slow, or he'd have her making fun of him for wanting to dress her up like cartoon characters. "Okay."

Damian walked in through the front door taking a quick glance around the room. he hadn't bothered telling anybody that he was heading out, they'd catch up in a few minutes of course. They were well paid to pay attention to things like this but in the meanwhile he had to look out for himself.

He lead her in past the the porn videos and some other odds and ends to a row of toys displayed on a wall anal beads, butt plugs, dildos all sorts of things. He immediately reached for one. "This one should be a good starter to get you trained." He kissed her forehead. "Unless you think you can handle a bigger one, I don't want to hurt you. . .too much."

Behind him the door chimed as someone walked into the room. He only spared them a quick glance before going back to his girl. "They have the costumes in the back. . .and movie booths."
 
Last edited:
Ciana giggles looking at all the toys till he pick one: you can buy different size to adjust if you want...hehhe...Either way, at end of the night we fuck, so...hehhe *glance at the door as she goes in the back: i wanna see movie booth with you...*take his hand and rushes into on of them, its in one of them. Sitting in his lap: wanna fool around while we here...heheh *reaches down his pants to stroke him:mmmm...getting bigger...*whispers* wanna fuck me here?..i even let me fuck my ass with your cock till you come,master...pleeeaase...*even though she knew it would hurt like hell she could not help herself wanting please him*
 
Last edited:
"God your such a slut, but we'll leave your cute little ass for later. You can ride it." He kissed her throat gripping her tits. He pulled her against him and started up the movie, it was all about girls giving rim jobs and then each scene ended with the girl actually swallowing cum out of her own ass in increasingly demeaning ways.

The store suddenly got quiet. The door suddenly shattered inward with a kick pulling her off him and tossing her to the floor. "Make sure she's okay her Dad wants her back. This guy though. Well he doesn't really want to take any chances." Two of them pulled guns.

Damian was amazing, there was a reason he had the reputation that he did and it was well deserved. Two of the three attackers were down before they realized he wasn't just going to lay there and die.

There was just one problem, there were three of them and the last one managed to kick him down and point the hand gun. "That's enough of that, you move again and you die. Anya, pick up Frank's gun, you can do the honors taking out this kidnapping piece of shit." The gun had fallen at her feet.
 
Ciana screamed as she was yank out before she registered what was happening.As she got up ,as she realized it was her fathers men, she was even more pissed they had hurt her husband and made her looking like a weakling fool.She stood behind the guard as she pick the gun, without a moment hesitation she pointed the gun at the back of the guards head and pulled the trigger. Curses as the man dropped: Bloody moron, he dare yank me like a doll, no one does that to me..*kicks the corpse as she slide the gun in her back. Goes to Damian side to help him up, wipes her blood on the side of his mouth: Are you ok, master? *looks around and back at him* we best leave in the back door...i will call father or something, i think its time i explain we are married...
 
Last edited:
Damian paused in place looking up at her. "Why am I not dead? And note to self, do not treat this chick rough, she will end you without hesitation."
 
Ciana looks at him: dont talk crazy now, i cant have a guard kill my own husband in a sex shop..*smirks* i would never hear the end of it...if i try talk just end up postponing the inevitable...*looks around and aback at him* lets get some free sex stuff before we head out, master...
 
Last edited:
Damian stood up. His first instinct was to try and take the gun from her but two thoughts hit at the same time. First he saw she wasn't at all afraid to kill and second if she'd wanted him dead she would have done it. "Okay, I guess we can go tell your father, I'm still not sure why you don't just shoot me for what I did to your sister, and it's gonna take a little getting used to you calling me master." He was used to that, but from women who were scared of him, women who knew what the consequences would be.

"How bout we don't get free stuff, you don't get to be me by making a habit of doing petty things. Go pick out whatever you want." He glanced breifly a several Disney themed outfits then pushed that thought from his mind. He went to the storekeep and explained to him the situation, those men had come in and tried to attack the store, religous nuts or something and he'd defended his store. Then he wrote him a check worth more than the store and the man nodded dumbly.

"Hey slut. . .Sorry. Anya, we should get out of her before the cops arrive."
 
Ciana looks at him: My sister is bi polar and not mention, she was adopted...so her suicidal is not surprising. She gets high and lows, your lucky she didnt kill you..When we were kids, i was stab by her cause she went into a rage in middle of night after fight with her boyfriend saying he wanted me instead of her. Hell, i should of given you a medal for surviving her lunacy...if you want me stop calling you master, i am ok with that..hehe *picks out cute sexy clohing and toys she slip in a bag, walks to him as she kiss him: thanks...*laughs as he calls her slut as she walk pass him and head out as she wanted get home as she was tired: need a shower before i talk to dad*
 
Last edited:
"I'm sorry this whole treating a woman with love an respect is gonna take a lot of practice." Damian replied, his men were at the door as soon as they got to the door. They started to say something then stopped intentionally loud enough for Anya to hear on the way to the Hummer. "Uh sir, first we're sorry but since you're smiling I'll skip that. How are we supposed to treat her?"

Damian paused. "For the moment I've no clue, treat her like a princess for now. Somehow I don't think this one will end up in bounds like I had planned for the other one but we'll get you guys a nice toy. Something German."
 
Ciana laughs: its ok, my family suck at it too and not in a good way *smirks before looking at the men and back at him curiously* does that mean you plan to spoil me? *smiles as she gets in the car and lays back till she curses and pulls out the gun in her back and hands it to him* mind taking that, it hurts my back...oh...shall we go see father now? or later?
 
Last edited:
"I have no idea what I plan on doing with you. I had planned on training a little whore, but clearly that is something well beneath you." He replied. His men in the frong were already chattering about it, not so much his sudden respect for her. They'd seen him easily impressed in the past but he had a special place for people who could and shoult have killed him and chose not to. One thing was certain, she might get bored but she wouldn't have much to worry about anymore. Of course if she liked a little fear in her diet she may have screwed that. . .

"I guess we should go visit your father now. Since he's already trying to kill me and I don't make a habit of leaving people who've done that alive very long, so while I have immediate plans for revenge against your father I can't promise anything if things get out of hand."
 
Anya sat beside him as she kissed him: oh come now, dont pout...i am sure its not the first time someone tried to kill you...*smirks and kisses him passionnatly: lets be fair, its my fault for ignoring my responsabilities and informing father of my well being...anyways, these moment allows you a chance to make you sharp again, no? *grins as she kisses him* Lets go see father, all will be well at worse he will yell at me, i will take the heat for this...not my first time at pissing off father....*laughs as she lays back in her seat*
 
Anya sat beside him as she kissed him: oh come now, dont pout...i am sure its not the first time someone tried to kill you...*smirks and kisses him passionnatly: lets be fair, its my fault for ignoring my responsabilities and informing father of my well being...anyways, these moment allows you a chance to make you sharp again, no? *grins as she kisses him* Lets go see father, all will be well at worse he will yell at me, i will take the heat for this...not my first time at pissing off father....*laughs as she lays back in her seat*

"Will you be my whore?"
 
Ciana laughs: I will be anything you want as long as you dont betray me
 
Last edited:
"I don't betray people. Though I may have to kill your father." Damian answered squeezing her ass. "You are an incredible woman."
 
Ciana laughs: i would go so far as to say that, heheh...*kissses him* Let me calm things down....father didnt know of all this...if it were your daughter, i bet you be just as freaked out and acted before you used your brain
 
Last edited:
"If it were my daughter someone would already be dead." Damian replied. "Still you want to make things right and so do I so lets. But afterward I'm planning on fucking you in the ass."
 
Ciana looks at him; you have an objection with my ass...After seeing father, i am heading out for a bit if that's alright with you? *kisses him* you can have me later tonight, i promise a friend to show up for her birthday...

**Soon enough they arrive home, greeted by her father's body guards. There was a tension in the air as they walk pass the door and heading to her father's office. She knock on the door before entering the large office*
 
Last edited:
"I never expected you waltz right into my house. Not after killing one daughter and kidnapping the other." Micheal growled from behind his desk. His body guards were all reaching one hand inside of their coats. "I don't suppose you have one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right here do you?"

Damian remained silent for a moment. Then he just looked over to his beloved. "She wanted us to speak before this went any further but I think she has something to say."
 
Ciana glared at Damian as he gave her the job to announce her father the news.
She steps close but no too close to her father: Father, he did not kidnap me at all...she sorta have gotten to like each other and ...*look looks at Damian before turning to face her father: We got married...look...this way, we avoid a war and more profit to the family as you wanted..everyone wins...
 
Last edited:
Anya glared at Damian as he gave her the job to announce her father the news.
She steps close but no too close to her father: Father, he did not kidnap me at all...she sorta have gotten to like each other and ...*look looks at Damian before turning to face her father: We got married...look...this way, we avoid a war and more profit to the family as you wanted..everyone wins...

"And he didn't take you against you're will?" Micheal asked. He raised a hand stopping his men from shooting Damian on the spot.

"No I didn't. She. . . I don't entirely get it but she's amazing. . .sir."
 
Anya looks at her husband and back at her father: Father, i know you dont like him but if its to avoid a war than this is fine with me. He is good to me if that if your concern...*smiles as she look back at him and back at her father once more: This is for the family...we can build on this union, father...financially and much more as you desired...
 
Damian stepped forward. "Like she said we can make money here. Or we can go to war and that won't end well for either of us." He could hardly believe the words coming out of his mouth but his bride was special.

"If this is your choice I will honor it daughter. But if he ever so much as looks at you funny I will end him and his entire organization."

Damian exhaled but extended his hand. "I swear I will treat your daughter with honor."

Micheal waited a moment then took Damian's hand.
 
Ciana smiled as they shook hands, she was worried it would end badly. She smiled at them: Father, he is very good to me, just very demanding somethings *smirks* Father , we need to leave now...my husband has business to attend and as you know its my friends birthdays...i hope you can forgive us on our absence...But Damian mention he would love to have you over for super or we could come here ...weekend family diner, is that is alright with you,father...*She knew it would reenforce the bond if Damian showed family interest by coming for diner*
 
Last edited:
Damian was the first but both men stopped for a moment to look at her. Weekly dinner? How crazy. Still in the end both men nodded.

"I'll see you when you get here." Micheal said.

Damian opened his mouth to object but stopped himself. "Yes we'll be back but we have places to be." He was careful not to touch her until they were out of his sight but as soon as they were he cupped her ass lifting her up. "You are really going to have to make this worth my while sl-. . .wife."
 
Back
Top