What's your favorite kind of porn/

My fav stories involve bdsm. I don't watch too many vids because I don't trust the websites. Funny thing is I have never actually done anything like what I read about but it certainly has me addicted. One of these days I am going to turn into a sex zombie and that part of my brain is going to take over my rational side and all hell is gonna break loose. :D
 
Asian is my favorite, without a doubt. Within that, though, I really love massage, blowjobs, and handjobs more than actual sex, for some reason. I also like CMNF and CFNM.
 
I really get off reading/watching about lesbian bondage/submission. These are my go-to's when I am horny and need to cum, or want to get in the mood quikly.
 
Porn

I love watching a fat or generally old man go at a teen and fuck her good. Something sexy about seeing his white/gray hair up against a young pussy while he licks her good.

I also love forced sex, or seeing a daddy or grandpa take advantage of their little girls.... Yummy :)

Hard to find many videos of what I like though.. Still have yet to find a good incest porn site other than here on lit in the erotica genre.

:D
 
I love watching a fat or generally old man go at a teen and fuck her good. Something sexy about seeing his white/gray hair up against a young pussy while he licks her good.

I also love forced sex, or seeing a daddy or grandpa take advantage of their little girls.... Yummy :)

Hard to find many videos of what I like though.. Still have yet to find a good incest porn site other than here on lit in the erotica genre.

:D

some of my favorite too!

I like old/young - either way. I like some of the MILF vids, particularly Zoe Holliday seducing a young woman or the classic Kay Parker. Or an older couple seducing a young lady...

Though I also like "home made" vids - just something about seeing a woman having a real orgasm rather than the fake porn ones.
 
Meh. I have seen a few really cheesy porno on late night cable. Not much into it b/c it is really unrealistic. That having been said I have seen a few older women/younger men that were imo half way decent.
 
I think I like the clothed female naked male types. You have the black dress parties and you have the bachelorette parties and you have the money talks videos where everyone is a whore you just have to have the right price.:eek:
 
I love bdsm, though not so much of the really painful kind.
Some group, really good amateur.
 
Femdom, with maybe a bit of bondage. It doesn't need the humiliation or pain to work; I think a woman in control who can do so without resorting to the typical trappings associated with male-in-control porn is a hell of a lot sexier than the norm.
 
Fav porn

My favorite porn in order.
Group,orgy
Teen
Anal
Girl solo with dildo
Because these are my favorite things to do
 
amateur,
voayeur
swingers
threesomes
celebrities
xart
massage
girls with strapons

I guess I like porn quite a lot:)
 
Favorite is watching two men with one woman....totally giving her pleasure..making the woman to center of attention and being unselfish....best when watching with the wife.
 
I prefer erotica but in the videos that I enjoy most the guy is always really into it. I hate when the camera never leaves the woman's face and the guy becomes merely an extra in the shot. One of my favorites is of a red head who bugs the hell out of me and couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. The guy makes the scene to me. The sounds and faces he makes, it's obvious that he's having a great time! If the guy isn't into it that I might as well be watching the news. There are a couple of exceptions but usually the women look like they're faking it and they never orgasm, at least not noticeably. But seeing a guy really having a good time? I love that!
 
Back
Top