Amongst a Different Kind((Closed 1v1))

Ethan got up as requested of him. Going to the couch he sat next to Lexi then kissed her deeply wrapping his arms around her as he did. Then a hand went to down to caress a breast. From there his fingers traced a nipple before pulling on it. The kiss had yet to break. Pulling away from the he nipped Lexi's bottom lip sucking on it before pulling her in for a second kiss.

He wondered what Ava was going to do since her two favorite people were within arms reach of her as she sucked on one of them. Breathing hard Ethan was starting to become aroused.
 
Lexi hadn't expected the kiss, but she gladly accepted it. Feeling them press against hers, she got off a little on the knowledge that the last person to savor him like this was the woman between her legs making her moan into Ethan's mouth. She whimpered in ecstasy as he pulled at her nipple and played with her breasts. "F-Fuck..." She groaned, back arching against as she buried her head in his neck, coming hard again as Ava sucked on clit, rolling it around in her mouth.

One of Ava's hands fell away from Lexi's hips and went to settle on Ethan's knee, starting to caress up his leg again. She let up on Lexi's nub, lapping up the juices that she had caused the other woman, not leaving her pussy yet. "So good..." She said breathily between licks, not able to get enough of it. She was pretty sure it was the best thing she had ever tasted in her life.
 
Hearing Lexi cum made Ethan hard. He rose up on the couch and offered his cock to Lexi's mouth. "Taste us," then he forced it past Lexi's lips. She was able to taste the mixture of his cum and Ava's. "Get me nice and hard so I can take Ava's pussy unless you want a round at it." Breahting hard he looked down at the two women to see their reactions. Breathing hard Etan couldn't believe what was about to happen. Either way it was going to be a fond memory for the future. Precum formed at the head of his cock as he kept pushing in an out of Lexi's mouth.
 
Lexi's lips opened, taking his cock as he slipped it past her lips. She had to be careful, her canines were so sharp. So she just tilted her head back, ready for him to move as he wished, just trying to keep her head steady, her tongue flat for him. The wet juices of Ava mixed with his cum made her moan. Both tasted amazing by themselves, but together they were delectable. Ava finally came up for air, kissing along Lexi's legs as she looked up and watched the other two. Lexi patted at Ava, and she positioned herself for Ethan again. It seemed the two had communicated that he could have a go at the raven haired woman again, who was dying to have him mount her.
 
Seeing Lexi that was willing to accept his cock made him harder. As he pushed as deep as possible into her Ethan moaned out softly. Precum went past his cock and onto Lexi's tongue. He was savoring her mouth until he caught the patting to Ava. She really wanted him to mount her. Inwardly he was grinning like a kid in a candy store, but he didn't let it show on his face. All he did was slide out of Lexi's mouth.

He looked down at Ava, "I wanna hear the woman that told me about three men mounting her beg for my cock. I want her to hold nothing back as she begs for me to mount her from behind," Ethan was breathing hard biting his lip as he waited. He loved Ava's ability to dirty talk. So, he wasn't going to waste the opportunity to see Ava being the slut she could have been.
 
Lexi lapped up his precum like it was a special treat, and the look in her eyes said that she wanted more. But she was willing to wait, and let Ava have what she needed. It had been strange enough to not have done that already, and it would make her wolf feel happier to finally be taken as she was meant to be.

"Ethan, please. I need you inside of me again." Ava's eyes were pleading as she leaned down a little, making her bare rump wiggle up in the air for him. "I want you to dig your fingers in my hips and just fuck me, own me." She was practically shaking in her need, her mouth watering for him. "I need you to fill me back up, please, I'll do anything. My pussy needs to wrap around you like a cocksleeve." She whimpered. Her juices were already running again, still wet and slick from their last round along with his cum still inside of her, but feasting on Lexi's pussy had met her wet all over again.
 
Lexi's tongue felt good and that look was noticed. Ethan slid down the couch and moved behind Ava. His hands clawed into her hips. Then nothing happened. "I want you to tell me what you are. You said you were my cock sleeve and you wanted me to own you.So tell me what you are," to add emphasis he slapped Ava's ass hard.

"I'm waiting. I waiting for you to answer then I'll fuck that glorious pussy of yours." Slapping her ass hard again, "Do you think my cock likes it out here in the cold?" Slap. "No it doesn't. It prefers your warm wetness already." Slapping her firm ass Ethan gripped it firmly with two hands as he savored how it felt. "So perfect," he moaned then tongued at her pussy his tongue dipped into her from behind like this. His tongue slid out of her, "I bet my cock would feel so much better though, wouldn't it? All you need to do is tell me what you are." His tongue dipped into her again and swirled around her pussy. He was going to keep up this torture just to hear Ava let herself go.
 
Back
Top