Sex and Blood (closed)

HisPureLust

Narcissistic Satyr
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Posts
535
PROLOGUE


The forrest looked sick and twisted, as if the trees themselves were reaching out for a victim. The moonlight bathed the woods in a bright cleansing light but did nothing to dispel the sense of foreboding... The sense of evil. This was an unholy place and every aspect of it did nothing to hide the fact.

Through a thick mists a girl appeared. Tearing through and running as fast as she could into the decaying thicket. Her nightgown torn, her young creamy body glistening with sweat as her breast heaved from exhaustion.

She stopped a moment and began crying. It was desperation and the lonely fear of impending death. Quickly she glanced about like a paranoid wild animal scanning the trees for a predator. When satisfied there was none she turned and continued running headlong into a large immovable figure.

Her body slammed into his and she bounced back several feet, her soft round ass bruising on the rocks and roots below her. The sound of snapping twigs and crumpled dirty leaves beneath her fall echoed.

The young half naked blond looked up at the dark stoic beast, his eyes fixed on her. He was silent and still save for the machete he slowly fingered in hand. It's rusty blade barely glinting in the light of the moon.

She begged for life as he tore the remnants of her gown from her body, attempting to grasp her flesh but meeting only her clothing and pulling it violently. She pleaded for him to leave her alone as she crawled backwards trying to snatch a few more moments of life.

The creature took her by the hair, raising her up in one hand and tossing her over his shoulder. He carried her several feet before slamming her kicking and screaming body atop a sharp tree stump like one would swat a pillow. Her flailing rag doll body going limp and her scream ending abruptly as the wood point ripped through her alabaster skin, nearly tearing her thin waist in half.

The blood sprayed out across his face but he ignored it.

Instead raising his weapon to hack at the body of the once beautiful girl.





Chapter 1


"I heard it from Jason, dude.... The girl disappeared."

Gavin rolled his eyes as they pulled up to the visitors center. He shut the radio off and the sound of Nine Inch Nails that had been pounding in his ears for the last 20 minutes stopped short. He turned the engine off and tossed an arm around the back of his friends chair.

He looked back, eyeing the contents of the boxes and duffle bags in the backseat, hoping he hadn't forgotten anything he'd need this summer. It was a long trip back home, if the camp would even allow him.

"You have any idea how many stories like that get started every single year?," he replied as a sarcastic smile formed on his lips.

Tobin and him had been friends since young and while he was used to his paranoia and sensationalism it was a little too early for stories about camp counselors going missing. He looked at his handsome friend and knew it was no wonder why he couldn't hold on to a relationship. While Tobin was funny and charming when he wanted to be he was also a fucken nut, and was an acquired taste for anyone.

"Dude... I know this is my first year but why do you think they needed so many new counselors? How do you think I even got in this year? I looked into it and that chick Holly your always talking about quit... Along with a bunch if others. It's just like that movie dude..."

Gavin laughed as he opened the car and then the back seat to his little beat up compact to start unloading. The bangs of hair dark hair falling in front of his face briefly as he bent over to reach in. He sighed, as he caught sight of the photo of him and a young girl. His topless muscular body pressed against hers as they stood near the lake last year. He grimaced for a moment before stuffing it under a blanket and seizing the box containing it.

"Chrystal woulda told me something... I just talked to her last night."

Tobin helped but was clearly more wrapped up and emotionally invested in the idea that something sinister was happening, like all those horror movies he loved.

"She's DIRECTOR man, I'm sure they told her to shut up about it!"

A car pulled up, the headlights piercing through the dark early morning dew and mist that sometimes filled the campgrounds due to the lake and surrounding woods.

Gavin smiled as an attractive young woman stepped out.

Thank god he thought, nothing distracted Tobin from conspiracy theories... nothing but women.
 
Chelsea turned the car off and got out, taking a few moments to look around at the camp. A grimace formed on her face making her distaste for the place clear. She was not a big fan of the wilderness and she was even less of a fan of dreary, bleak cabins that were probably filled with mice and bugs. She did not want to be here but her Dad’s new wife was a big believer in hard work and how good it was for a person’s character.

Chelsea really didn’t give a fuck about improving her character or working, her Dad was loaded and up until Shelly came along he had no problem letting Chelsea spend her days shopping and partying. When Shelly had brought up Chelsea being a camp counselor over the summer Chelsea was sure her Dad would step in and say it was ridiculous. But he just continued to eat his dinner, avoiding meeting Chelsea’s eyes. The next few days had been filled with multiple loud arguments but neither of them would be swayed and so here she was.

As she continued to look around she spotted a couple guys unloading a car on the other side of the road. They were both actually pretty hot and she thought maybe there would be some perks to working here. She put on a flirty smile and walked over to them.

“Hi there! I’m Chelsea...are you guys camp counselors too?”
 
Gavin nodded and set another box overflowing with his stuff on the hood of the blue car. Tobin did the same only adding a very charismatic smile.

His friend's Herculean task now forgotten to him, Tobin walked over to the attractive young girl and put his hand out in greeting.

"Sure are! Hey Chelsea, I'm Tobin, and this is my buddy Gavin. It's my first year here."

Gavin shook his head and rolled his eyes at how proud Tobin was of that statement and how chipper he was regardless of the fact that a moment ago he thought they were all in danger. He dove into the backseat door again for the rest of his things. He left the stuff laying around in piles outside of the vehicle and walked over to the other two.

For a moment he was taken back by how pretty she was, he couldn't help but wondering if she was legal or not, but quickly shook that thought out of his mind. That's how he got in trouble last summer.

"Hey Chelsea. So, you're a counselor? You must be new too huh?"
 
Last edited:
One of the guys walked over to meet her with a confident smile.

"Sure are! Hey Chelsea, I'm Tobin, and this is my buddy Gavin. It's my first year here."

“It’s nice to meet you, Tobin,” she said with a smile.

Judging by the car at least one of them didn’t come from money. She at least had enough manners that she wouldn’t mention that...well at least not to their faces. She was the poster child for spoiled, self-entitled girl from a wealthy family right down to the perfectly styled blond hair and flawless breasts courtesy of plastic surgery. Up until recently, her Dad had made sure she got everything she wanted whether it was overpriced shoes or a new car. Now, though, here she was stuck working at some run-down little camp instead of spending the summer working on her tan and partying, all thanks to that bitch, Shelly.

The other guy walked over after a minute and Chelsea smiled at him as she checked him out from behind her sunglasses. If all the guys looked like these two the summer might not turn out to be a total waste.

"Hey Chelsea. So your a counselor? You must be new too huh?"

“Yeah, I am. This is my first year...not really sure what camp counselors do. Maybe I can tag along while you show Tobin the ropes.”

She looked back at her car and the two large suitcases sitting in the backseat.

“Uh so how do we know which room to put our bags in?”
 
"Well," Gavin began with a slight know-it-all air as was his typical tone of voice when he had more knowledge than someone else, and around camp that was usually more often than not "The director will more than likely be here tomorrow, she's supposed to be the one to dole out the sleeping arrangements but to be honest Chelsea we always had an unwritten 'first come first served' rule here."

He noticed Tobin was already falling all over himself to get her bags and he rolled his eyes.

"Uhhh how bout me and T get those for you?"

Between the two of them they yanked the suitcases from the expensive car's backseat and all but slammed them on the ground accidentally. They were heavier than they looked but by Chelsea's own appearance, her lightly bronzed skin, flaxen blond hair, spectacular breasts and body... She was no doubt a stranger to "roughing it" and brought everything including the kitchen sink from back home.

"It's not a co-ed camp," Tobin blurted out from nowhere... The disappointment almost embarrassingly evident on his face. "I mean, that is... " he stammered "the girls cabins are closer to the other side of camp."

Tobin pointed happy his time studying the pamphlet and map on the ride over was paying off.

Gavin nodded in agreement but after looking Chelsea over once more decided to take a shot at something.

"True enough, but since the three of us are the only ones here," we can pretty much do whatever's we want... How bout we just set these down in our cabin and I'll show you both around?"

He had every intention of ditching Tobin the first chance he got, but at second thought she could keep his friend out of his hair while he began to get some things done in office.

Either way he didn't feel like dragging the very heavy luggage across the entire camp. He still had his own things to tend to.

Tobin's smile showed he liked the idea, they could get to know Chelsea before any of the other more attractive counselors showed.

------------------------------------

From a nearby thicket and gathering of twisted bushes the thing waited, watching.

It narrowed its eyes at the trio and the noise they made communicating things which did not matter.

It found the young woman's form very pleasing and a thick root began to grow within its tattered pants.

It wondered how warm and red her blood was and how it would feel running down the length of its....

Suddenly a noise several yards away caught it's attention, it would have to peel the flesh from their bones another time.

The hulking creature crouched out of the bushes and walked slowly away towards the noise. It's hunger for death growing with every passing moment.
 
"Well the director will more than likely be here tomorrow, she's supposed to be the one to dole out the sleeping arrangements but to be honest Chelsea we always had an unwritten 'first come first served' rule here."

Chelsea nodded as she listened to Gavin, she supposed getting the first choice was something, even if it just meant she got the least shitty room out of a bunch of shitty rooms.

"Uhhh how bout me and T get those for you?"

“Oh, that’d be so great! You’re so sweet to offer,” she said with her sweetest smile.

Her smile faltered a bit at how roughly they set her bags down, she could imagine the scuff marks they’d have now.

"It's not a co-ed camp, I mean, that is...the girls cabins are closer to the other side of camp."

God, talk about socially awkward, she thought as she listened to Tobin struggle through his statement. She looked over at where he was pointing but the trees and bushes made it impossible to make out the other cabins. She hadn’t expected a kids summer camp to be co-ed but she could see Tobin was very disappointed about it. Chelsea typically went for smooth, confident guys and Tobin was neither but he was good looking and she wouldn’t mind fooling around with him if she was bored.

"True enough, but since the three of us are the only ones here we can pretty much do whatever's we want... How bout we just set these down in our cabin and I'll show you both around?"

Gavin’s suggestion saved her from having to think of some response to Tobin’s random comment. She actually thought it was a good suggestion. She didn’t know what else she would do otherwise and sitting around in an empty cabin staring at whatever hideous decor she was sure they had.

“Yeah, that sounds like a plan, guess I should have some kind of idea where everything is.”

She was hoping the little tour would lead to something fun. From the attention Tobin had been giving her she was pretty sure he’d make a move the first chance he got.

“So is there anything to do here? Like for fun?”
 
"Well if your twelve, there's tons of crap to do... But for us, not so much..." Gavin began as he hauled the clearly overpacked piece of designer luggage over to the stairs leading up to the cabin walkways. He took them as far as the top of the stairs before he continued. Tobin was busy ogling Chelsea and as soon as he realized this his lecture was more a means to cover the fact and hope she wouldn't notice before he finished than it was a means to educate. "You can shoot some stick in the rec room, or go boating or water skiing... Though I think we're still waiting on Josh to fix that, he's our resident handy man. There's also swimming of course and a tv also in rec, or some books if that's your thing, in the staff room."

He continued past a few cabins till they came up to one with the number 4 on it. Gavin fished out a key ring with several keys cluttering it. They jingled loudly making a distracting sound across the campground and lake as he fumbled for the corresponding key.

Suddenly behind them a loud shrieking tore through the camp. It was shrill and echoed far and wide, ending as abruptly as it began.

Tobin was startled, stepping to his side a bit and bumping into Chelsea.

"Oh, uhm excuse me," he blushed.

"That's just one of the hawks squeaking I think, that or some other fucken bird. They sound horrific don't they?"

Finally finding the right key Gavin opened the door and let the others pile in. Once inside he set the bags down beside a bed and walked over to a little cooler with a combo lock. He entered the combinational and opened it up.

He tossed an ice cold beer bottle to Tobin, who promptly fumbled the catch and dropped the brown glass on the floor. It amazingly didn't break and he picked it up laughing.

"I wasn't ready, ass."

Gavin smiled and walked to Chelsea offering her one by hand.

"As far as things to do, this is another... Just don't rat me out ok? We're not really suppose to even have these."

He stole a glimpse at her tits as he held the bottle out.
 
Chelsea followed the two guys and listened as Gavin pretty much confirmed what she’d already thought.

"Well if your twelve, there's tons of crap to do... But for us, not so much...You can shoot some stick in the rec room, or go boating or water skiing... Though I think we're still waiting on Josh to fix that, he's our resident handy man. There's also swimming of course and a tv also in rec, or some books if that's your thing, in the staff room."

“Well, that sucks...but it’s what I expected. It’s going to be a long, boring couple months it sounds like.”

Gavin stopped at a cabin and started going through the keys on his key ring. She was enjoying checking out him out when what sounded like a loud scream echoed through the air. Chelsea let out a loud gasp and looked over to where she thought the noise came from. Before she could get a very good look Tobin bumped into her and she turned around with a startled sound to see who’d bumped into her. He mumbled a quick apology and she tried not to look too pissed.

"That's just one of the hawks squeaking I think, that or some other fucken bird. They sound horrific don't they?"

Chelsea gave Gavin a doubtful look but she really knew nothing about wildlife so she couldn’t be sure whether he was telling the truth or not. She really hoped it wasn’t a noise that she’d have to hear all summer, it gave her the creeps.

“Yeah, it’s awful.”

Gavin unlocked the cabin and they followed him in. It was...rustic and that was being generous, really, really fucking generous. She could tell just by looking at the bed that it was going to be awful compared to the lavish bed she had at home. The longer she was here the more she wanted to be anywhere else.

Gavin pulled out a beer and tossed it in Tobin’s direction who inevitably missed the catch. His embarrassment was evident as he bent over to pick up the bottle.

"I wasn't ready, ass."

Chelsea bit her lip to keep from giggling, no point in hurting the guy’s feelings, he seemed sweet and even better easily manipulated. Plus he was hot. Gavin walked over and offered her a beer. She noticed his eyes glance at her tits and she took the beer with a coy smile.

"As far as things to do, this is another... Just don't rat me out ok? We're not really suppose to even have these."

“Of course not...then who would I get beer from,” she said with a wink. She took a few sips and grimaced at the bitter taste. She had never been a big fan of beer.

“So...why are you guys here? Like what made you want to do this?”
 
Chelsea seemed fairly unimpressed with the state of the cabin and for that matter the entire grounds. It was pretty obvious she didn't want to be here and Gavin wondered what she was in fact there for. She could of been a plant, one of the people hired by outside agencies and parents to ensure they were doing their jobs. Gavin had heard of several camps getting into hot water over reports from such people but doubted anyone cared very much to do that here.

No it was more likely that she simply was forced into this somehow.

She reminded him of...

"I'm here cause of the mysteries surrounding the camp... I take it you haven't heard?"

Gavin again rolled his eyes...

"Oh god here we go.... dude give it a rest, she doesn't wanna hear that shit."

"You aren't gonna be saying that when one of us turns up missing Gav. I just hope I'm not the first. I can't write about my own disappearance unless I do some kind of Blair witch shit or something..."

Tobin continued drinking his beer and sat on his bed. The old metal creaking loudly as the uncomfortable mattress barely gave any under the weight of his body.

"Dude these beds are gonna fucken kill my back," he groaned.

"What does it matter man, your gonna turn up missing soon right?," he winked at Chelsea and left the cabin to get the rest of his things. Leaving the two of them alone.

He figured he'd give Tobin a head start on her, what we're buddies for? She'd be fair game by tommorrow.

Outside the camp was dark save for the few scattered park lights. The air was cool and he could hear the rustling of leaves from the local wild life along with the crickets trying to find mates. It was as relaxing as it was isolated here.

He got the rest of his stuff out and up to the cabin, he didn't rush, giving his friend some time to make ample fool of himself with the attractive blonde counselor.

From around the corner of the cabin he heard a scratching...

It sounded like someone dragging something metal along the wall.

Startled but curious he stood from his position on one knee looking over his personal effects and walked over to towards the sound.
 
Tobin answered first and his reply continued to convince her that he was socially awkward.

"I'm here cause of the mysteries surrounding the camp... I take it you haven't heard?"

She could see Gavin make an almost exasperated face at the statement but she actually was a little interested in what Tobin meant.

"Oh god here we go.... dude give it a rest, she doesn't wanna hear that shit."

She thought about speaking up and saying she actually kind of did want to hear it but they’re back and forth was too entertaining to interrupt.

"You aren't gonna be saying that when one of us turns up missing Gav. I just hope I'm not the first. I can't write about my own disappearance unless I do some kind of Blair witch shit or something..."

The sound they’d heard earlier played over in her mind and she shuddered at the memory. She felt silly almost instantly, all summer camps had their legends and ghost stories and she was way too old to get sucked into them.

"Dude these beds are gonna fucken kill my back.”

Chelsea had heard the bed creak as Tobin had sat down.

“Seriously...did they get these from a discount sale at like a prison or something?”

"What does it matter man, your gonna turn up missing soon right?”

Gavin winked at her as he said it and she tried to hide her smile. Gavin walked out and she looked over at Tobin as she sipped her beer. She was fairly sure Tobin wanted to get into her pants but she doubted he was smooth enough to get anywhere close to accomplishing that unless she got really drunk or really desperate. She walked over to the bed next to Tobin’s and laid down on her side, propping her head up on her hand.

“So...are you gonna tell me about the big mystery surrounding the camp?”
 
Tobin swallowed hard, he wasn't actually expecting any serious interest in what he had to say. It was a pleasant and welcomed surprise however. He swung his legs over the side of the bed and sat on the edge, clasping his beer in both hands a bit dramatically and began...

"We'll, see here's the thing... Lately," he grew quiet as he spoke, as if he was about to share some great secret when in fact no one but Gavin was in ear shot and Gavin already knew all this "there have been some... Strange disappearances... Kids and counselors have gone missing. It started a few years ago but it's been getting worse every year, until this year where most of the last troop that just ended their year just vanished. A bunch of the counselors quit this year cause they're afraid and I don't blame them... There's a story that they tell about the lake... And the Forrest and how there used to be a cult... Or like a Manson family type group that murdered people and dragged their bodies into the woods or drowned them, but after the cops arrested them in the nineties stuff kept happening and so now they say it's like the ghost of the leader... Who haunts the woods and is trying to get revenge.... "

The hairs on Tobin's neck started to stand at attention as he began to frighten himself. He grimaced at how lame he was and tried to hide his apprehension.

".... So anyway, they finally let me be a counselor this year, on account of how they are so short staffed. I don't think anyone's body has been found or anything... But I bet maybe a dozen people have gone missing just these past few years alone. I'm amazed they haven't closed this place down."

He swallowed hard once more only this time because he caught sight of Chelsea's large perky breasts falling against one another underneath her top as she lay on her side. She was so beautiful... Maybe one of the prettiest girls he had ever seen. definitely more attractive than the last girl he had been with.

"So....why are you here? .... I mean, not that I'm not glad you are," he said awkwardly "I mean, you don't strike me as the camper type...so why do this?"
 
"We'll, see here's the thing... Lately, there have been some... Strange disappearances... Kids and counselors have gone missing. It started a few years ago but it's been getting worse every year, until this year where most of the last troop that just ended their year just vanished. A bunch of the counselors quit this year cause they're afraid and I don't blame them... There's a story that they tell about the lake... And the Forrest and how there used to be a cult... Or like a Manson family type group that murdered people and dragged their bodies into the woods or drowned them, but after the cops arrested them in the nineties stuff kept happening and so now they say it's like the ghost of the leader... Who haunts the woods and is trying to get revenge.... "

Despite the fact that she thought this was all some silly camp legend told to scare the campers Chelsea found herself starting to get a little apprehensive as the story went on. It seemed like a really creepy, dark story to tell kids. She found herself glad that all the cabins were shared, she would feel really uncomfortable sleeping alone.

".... So anyway, they finally let me be a counselor this year, on account of how they are so short staffed. I don't think anyone's body has been found or anything... But I bet maybe a dozen people have gone missing just these past few years alone. I'm amazed they haven't closed this place down."

“That’s...crazy. I mean that isn’t real though right? Like did you actually find any proof there used to be a cult that got caught by the cops?”

She noticed the fear in her voice but she hoped Tobin hadn’t noticed. She didn’t want to be pegged as some gullible, scared idiot right off the bat. If she wanted to make this summer a little less miserable than it was bound to be she had to have a much cooler reputation than that. She felt a little better that Tobin seemed to have succeeded in scaring himself as well so maybe if he did notice her fear he’d keep his mouth shut about it.

"So....why are you here? .... I mean, not that I'm not glad you are, I mean, you don't strike me as the camper type...so why do this?"

“I’m definitely not the camper type. My bitch of a step-mother, Shelly, talked my dad into thinking this would be good for me, like my character and for college applications. I’d rather be anywhere else, trust me.”

She finished her beer and set it on the nightstand next to the bed. She wondered what was taking Gavin so long, she’d assumed he’d just gone out to get his own stuff. She actually found she wasn’t minding Tobin’s company so much though.

“At least I have you around though, to make things less miserable. I mean at the very least you’re really nice eye candy,” she said with a wink.
 
"That sux about your stepmom, my folks are divorced too, but I don't live with them anymore...."

He had only drunk about half of his beer, but he was already not feeling that great. He set it down on the wood floor and stood up... Steeling himself to join Chelsea on hers. He sat down... Again, a deafeningly loud creak. Tobin adjusted the glasses on his face, they had begun to slide off due to his nervous perspiration.

"Uhm... actually I'm pretty sure the thing about the murders... Like, maybe not the specifics of like each killing but like, how there was a bunch of psychos that lived in the woods murdering kids and adults from this camp....I'm pretty sure that's true... I'm a web journalist and I write about stuff a lot. Gavin doesn't think it's real, but I did some digging and there are reports from like almost thirty years ago of crazy stuff happening near the lake...I couldn't find anything about the cult or ghost but...."

Chelsea reached over and placed her empty bottle on the night table beside the head of the bed. He turned and gazed at her ass as her body stretched. It was full and round, and he wanted to slap it.

"At least I have you around though, to make things less miserable. I mean at the very least you’re really nice eye candy."

He smiled ear to ear and looked downward a bit. Taken back by the suddenness of her compliment and filling with pride. He had forgotten all about the fact that Gavin should have been back by now. Chelsea's smile was amazing, her teeth were perfect and white and the devilish spark in her eyes made his cock buzz.

"That's funny, coming from you... You think IM eye candy... I'm gonna get a cavity looking at you."

He instantly regretted trying to say something smooth, it sounded retarded and pathetic, and he wanted to crawl into one of the holes in the wooden floor and die.

He shifted away from her on the bed, felling like his old self again.

"Uhm.... I just mean I think you're really pretty Chelsea...and thanks for the compliment."

Tobin looked out the nearest window, curiosity turning to panic.

"Uhhhh... What the hell is keeping Gavin?"

Realization set in and he smiled fiendishly.

"Oh, I get it...he's gonna try and scare us, getting me back for all my talk about the disappearances."
 
Last edited:
"That sux about your step mom, my folks are divorced too, but I don't live with them anymore...."

For a second Chelsea felt embarrassed that she still lived at home but she got over it pretty quickly. She had only turned 18 a couple months ago and while it would be cool to have a place of her own it didn’t seem like something she had to rush. Living at home meant she didn’t necessarily have to work or pay bills, though she was pretty sure Shelly would be pushing for that in the fall if Chelsea didn’t go to college.

Tobin got up and made his way over to the bed she was on and took a seat at the end by her feet. She gave him a welcome smile and contemplated asking for a foot massage, just to see if he’d do it.

"Uhm..actually I'm pretty sure the thing about the murders... Like, maybe not the specifics of like each killing but like, how there was a bunch of psychos that lived in the woods murdering kids and adults from this camp....I'm pretty sure that's true... I'm a web journalist and I write about stuff a lot. Gavin doesn't think it's real but I did some digging and there are reports from like almost thirty years ago of crazy stuff happening near the lake...I couldn't find anything about the cult or ghost but...."

She was convinced the story was bullshit. She figured that when he said he was a web journalist what that really meant was he had some blog he wrote that hardly anyone read. If there really had been murders that ended with multiple arrests it would only take a minute to find news stories about it online and it didn’t sound like Tobin had found any of that. Even though she had dismissed the story as nonsense she still wouldn’t be walking around alone outside at night.

“Well I guess I’ll just have to make sure you’re around to keep me safe.”

She was actually enjoying the little flirtation with Tobin more than she’d thought she would.

"That's funny, coming from you... You think IM eye candy... Im gonna get a cavity looking at you."

He instantly seemed embarrassed but Chelsea wasn’t sure why. The line may have been corny but it was sweet and strangely endearing.

"Uhm.... I just mean I think your really pretty Chelsea...and thanks for the compliment."

It turned out that Tobin’s goofy, awkward manner was cute rather than irritating, at least so far. It was actually getting her kind of hot and bothered. She was about to make a move when he changed the subject.

"Uhhhh... What the hell is keeping Gavin?"

Tobin answered his own question a few seconds later.

"Oh I get it...he's gonna try and scare us, getting me back for all my talk about the disappearances."

“You really think so? That’d be a pretty dick move don’t you think?”

She really hated being startled and she found herself looking around as if something was going to pop out any second.
 
Gavin walked over to where the two cars were parked.

Chelsea's and his were a stark contrast. They looked like two ends of the spectrum, one being poverty the other being....

He heard it again, a scratching as if something metal was dragging. It was louder now and far off. He looked around and down the dark stretch of road leading out of camp but couldn't see anything. He had followed it this far and it kept appearing to go further as he closed in.

Tobin's stories might of gotten to him more than he wanted to admit. His heart was beating a bit on the fast side and he felt nervous and uneasy.

"This is stupid... Whatever it is, it doesn't matter... I gotta check the duty roster and see what we're supposed to do till someone gets here."

He realized he was speaking to himself aloud, and decided to kill Tobin when he saw him again.

He wondered if T actually managed to make any progress with the stuck up rich girl. She seemed nice enough, though a bit young for Gavin's taste... She was probably only a few years younger than Tobin. Despite all that he'd definitely try his luck before the others showed, but he doubt he'd get very far with her. Her type like to tease but we're all talk.

He checked the door on his car one last time before heading back to the camp.

He couldn't shake the image of Chelsea's tits out of his mind.

--------------------------------------

The black empty eyes stared out into nothingness as its life ebbed away. The last breath from its mouth spiraling out into the cold air and vanishing like any hopes for a tommorrow.

The rusted hook tore deep and through the deers body, snagging on a ribcage.

He pulled hard but it was lodged in good, the sound of bone and metal scraping together as he twisted to get his weapon free.

The beast of a man yanked with all his might freeing half the animals torso from the other, several ribs cracking in the process.

He licked the meat that hung in clumps from his hook and continued tearing the creatures body apart. A thick pool of blood formed beneath it and a long smear trail leading just off the side of the road to where he had first caught site of the animal. He was watching those people in the house when he had been distracted again.

It was the light that kept him from them, he was very much looking forward to when they would go out.

His twisted grin full of blood chewed on the sinewy flesh as he fastened his hook to his belt.

Off in the distance he caught sight of headlights... A car was speeding up the road to the houses... His eyes widened and he left the corpse where it was, fleeing for deeper inside the woods and away from the intruders for now... A trail of blood dripping off his arm and hand.
 
Liz

Liz let out a sigh of relief as her headlights illuminated the sign for the summer camp. Her phone had lost service a few miles back and she had been worried she was going to get lost, especially since it was almost dark. She turned onto the road and a minute later was rewarded with the sight of cabins. She pulled her car next to a couple other cars and shut off the engine. For a minute she just sat there.

She hated meeting new people...a lot. She would much rather be alone with a book than hanging out with a bunch of people. Working at a summer camp as a counselor was pretty high on her list of worst jobs but it had been one of the few she could find that wasn’t a fast food job. It also happened to pay more than most of the other jobs she would’ve been able to get.

She’d started working when she was 16 at a bookstore in town but it had gone out of business earlier this year. She was starting college this fall and had gotten a scholarship but it wasn’t going to cover all her expenses. Her parents would help as much as they could but she knew they didn’t have a lot of extra money. So she’d sucked it up and accepted this job.

She took a couple deep breaths before finally getting out of the car and grabbing her suitcase from the trunk. She didn’t see anyone around outside but she saw lights on in one of the cabins. She headed over to it and tried not to look as nervous as she felt. As she got closer she could hear male and female voices. She felt a little better that she wasn’t going to be the only girl here for the night. She walked up the porch steps and knocked on the door.
 
Tobin perked up as he heard a noise off in the distance... It must have been one of those birds Gavin told them about he assumed as he turned from the window to look back down at Chelsea.

She had commented on it being a good thing he was around to protect her and up until they were talking about Gavin's extra-long excursion back to get the boxes from just a few feet away... She had been smiling at him.

He was optimistic and it felt weird.

The last girl he knew had a thing for him didn't have a thing for him for much longer after getting to know him. He could never really seal the deal... Sure he knew he wasn't that hard to look at, a lot of girls liked dudes with glasses' geek was the new thing, and he had plenty of THAT he figured, but he was just so damn awkward.

He sat back down next to Chelsea and inched closer to her, resting on one of his hands and looking at her.

"So... Uhm.. Do you like, have a boyfriend or whatever? You prolly do right...yeah I'm sure you do never mind I asked...sorry," Tobin defeated his own question with a barrage of insecurity and as he did, he heard another sound...

He turned and looked towards the door.

There was a scratching sound.

He got up to check and slowly walked over to it... "Gavin?"

He opened the door and jumped back yelling.

"What the fuck!"

Just then Gavin was coming up the stairs a flashlight in hand. The light from the flashlight blinding and startling his old friend.

Gavin turned towards a pair of headlights as a car pulled up.

He quickly yanked Tobin back inside the cabin with a sudden urgency.

"Make sure you guys hide the bottles... I'm not sure who's car that is."

"What the hell took you so long?," Tobin scolded as he tossed his in the trash.

"Never mind that," Gavin continued to whisper, he caught sight of Chelsea locked eyes "just hide the booze, I'm already on probationary review cause of that shit from last year."
 
Last edited:
Chelsea

Chelsea smiled at Tobin as he sat back down, closer to her than he was before.

"So... Uhm.. Do you like, have a boyfriend or whatever? You prolly do right...yeah I'm sure you do never mind I asked...sorry.”

“Uh, I actually don’t,” she said but she wasn’t sure if he even heard her. He was looking at the door and she wondered if he’d heard something.

She felt her heart start to beat faster as he got up and started walking slowly towards the door.

"Gavin?"

She wanted to tell him not to open the door but then she’d look silly when it turned out to be Gavin just trying to scare them. Still she couldn’t help but wonder, what if it wasn’t Gavin…

Tobin pulled the door open and jumped back with a yell, making Chelsea scream.

"What the fuck!"

A few seconds later Gavin came in looking a little panicked.

"Make sure you guys hide the bottles... I'm not sure who's car that is."

Chelsea hadn’t heard a car but then again she’d been distracted with fear. She took her bottle off the nightstand and threw it in the trash.

"What the hell took you so long,” Tobin asked.

"Never mind that just hide the booze, I'm already on probationary review cause of that shit from last year."

Chelsea made a note to herself to ask Gavin about what he’d done last year. She looked out the window for a moment and saw a woman walking towards the cabin.
 
"Fuck man, you scared the crap outta me!," Tobin admonished as he tried to stop having palpitations.

There was a knock on the door and Gavin did a quick look around to make sure all the bottles were out of sight. Once confident they were he grabbed the handle and opened it...

-------------------------------------

"I called you one time...

Your mom picked up the phone...

I wanted it to be your voice so much...so much.

She said it was nice to hear my voice but I don't think she knew it was me...

I told her I missed you guys and she asked if I wanted her to tell you I called...

I said no.

God help me, I said no...."


He put the razor down and brushed the raven dark bangs from out of his face, tears dropping onto the paper as he did. He stared at the letter, the black ink running blue from wetness. He picked up his pen and pushed it into his wrist where he had drawn a line straight up the artery.

He shut his eyes for a moment, they stung briefly before he opened them and continued writing...

"When I met you, I didn't understand what was at risk, what I had, or what you felt. By the time I realized... it was all over. I hope somewhere inside the cynical bitch you became... This girl that thinks I owe her so much... The you who adored me can hear this... Is she listening?...

I'm sorry...

Dear fucken God... Im so sorry...

I loved you so much.

So much.

Goodbye."


Xander crumpled the paper furiously and tossed it on the floor of the van. He put the razor in his pocket and shut his eyes burying his face in his arms as he sat there folded up against the wall of the vehicle. His black boots, fishnet stockings and blue shorts tucked against him and beneath his arms. His shoulder length hair covering most of his face.

"Dude stop fucking pouting! This shit will be good for you... Lotta bitches at camp from what I remember, you'll forget all about...what's her face... Yknow?"

His brother meant well but he wanted nothing more than to stick a sharp rock right between his fucken eyes at that moment.

The road wasn't too bumpy now, they must of been close.

Almost in reaction to his random thought he found himself nearly tossed across the interior floor as the van took a sharp curve, he could hear the screeching of the tires as they came to an abrupt halt.

"Holy shit Bro, check it out!"

Xander picked himself off the floor and walked up from the back to look out the windshield and see what the commotion was about.

Off to the side of where his brother Derrick had swerved there was a bloody corpse... It's body torn to shreds and exposed to the fading rays of the moon. It looked like an antelope or a dear but from this distance who knew?

"Yo let's check that shit out," His brother ordered excitedly.

"What? Why? Are you fucken serious?"

Xander followed his brother out of the van and slammed the passenger door as Derrick rushed up to the gruesome scene. He tucked his torn denim jacket around his body as a chill flew right through him.

The headlights lit the road ahead but behind them was still fairly dark despite the fact that morning was not incredibly far off.

"Yo! This thing got jacked the fuck up man!"

"Jesus fuck....are we really related?" Xander sighed as he walked slowly to the corpse, his boots clomping loudly against the glistening asphalt.

The two of them looked down at the creature, each with their own sympathy and wonder. Xander and Derrick were twins but you'd never know it unless you looked past their unique styles. Xander looked like... for lack of a better term... A troubled young man. He had been called gothic but he abhorred labels. Even so his eyes were dark with eyeliner and his lips were black to match his nails. Derrick on the other hand looked like he was ripped straight from some Disney teen movie. His perfect blonde hair short and even, a football varsity jacket wrapped tightly around his hulking frame, and neatly pressed blue jeans to compliment his high tops.

Something horrible screamed in the distance, the type of sound that you just know was the last sound that animal would ever make...

"Ok I'm fucken outta here... You make friends with Bambi's fucken corpse..."

Xander turned and walked swiftly up to the vehicle, about to hop in the driver's side when Derrick caught him and pushed him easily into the passenger side. He crumpled against the window painfully and shot his brother a death stare.

"Fuck you!"

"Mom said don't let you drive dickstick... And I won't," Derrick countered "Besides you're the one who digs all the death shit."

The vans door shut and the engine roaring, the two brothers sped down the road towards the lights of the camp in the distance... Something watching them from far away and grinning.
 
Last edited:
It was almost a minute before anyone opened the door and Liz could feel her nervousness increase by the second. Finally the door was pulled open and she found herself staring at a very, very good looking guy. Which of course made her even more nervous.

“Uh, hi, I’m Liz. One of the new, uh, counselors,” she said with a smile.

He’d pulled the door open more for her and she walked inside. There was another hot guy sitting on one of the bed’s with a girl who was flawless, at least when it came to looks. Liz instantly felt like the token ugly friend.

In truth, she wasn’t ugly...she just wasn’t stunning like the girl on the bed. Granted, the girl on the bed looked like she’d had some artificial help in looking the way she did. Liz wasn’t fat by any means but she wasn’t model thin either, she was...average. In fact she was pretty average all around when it came to looks. Average brown hair and eyes, average breasts, slightly shorter than average height.

It didn’t bother her too much anymore, she’d gotten used to being the average one in High School. She’d gone to a private school that her parent’s had just barely been able to afford. Most of the other students there had rich parents and therefore had all the best clothes and gadgets and cars.

She looked around the rest of the cabin and saw there were three other beds and not a lot else. There were a couple desks, a small fridge, and a closed door that probably led to the bathroom. She was pretty sure she’d read this wasn’t a co-ed camp but she thought the other three had probably just decided to stay in one cabin tonight since not everyone had shown up yet and the kids wouldn’t be here for another couple days. She set her stuff on the bed across the room from the one the other two were on and smiled at them.

“Not sure if you heard when I introduced myself at the door, I’m Liz.”
 
Gavin's smile could not have been larger. He diminished it intentionally as to not give the new girl the wrong idea... I mean she was cute and all but not his type. He was so relived she wasn't someone else that he didn't pay much attention to what she was saying... He heard her name was Liz and rushed to look out the door and make sure she was alone, before shutting it and nodding to her.

"Hey Liz, nice to meet you, my names Gavin and this is Tobin and Chelsea. Welcome! I take it this is your first year?"

He relaxed and pulled one of the chairs from beneath a desk and sat on it the reverse way facing her.

"We were just getting to know each other," Gavin paused... Realization setting in "...you...you don't need any help getting stuff from your car do you? I don't actually know where everyone's gonna be set up, we just held up in here for now."

Tobin said hi and smiled at Liz, introducing himself. Liz seemed nice enough, but he had a one-track mind and that train was currently trying to pull into Chelsea station. He had even forgotten all about the gruesome murders for the time being, otherwise, he'd have been recounting them to the new counselor.

He didn't really know what to do with himself....

"Want a beer Liz?," Tobin blurted out as Gavin face palmed behind them.

"Idiot."
 
Last edited:
"Hey Liz, nice to meet you, my names Gavin and this is Tobin and Chelsea. Welcome! I take it this is your first year?"

“Yeah, it is. It’s nice to meet you guys,” she said with a smile.

Gavin pulled out a chair from one of the desks and sat down.

"We were just getting to know each other...you...you don't need any help getting stuff from your car do you? I don't actually know where everyone's gonna be set up, we just held up in here for now."

“Oh, no, I just have this bag so I’m good. Thanks though. So we’re all going to stay in here tonight?”

She wasn’t sure how comfortable she was with that but she didn’t want to come across as difficult or prudish so if that was the case she would just go with it.

"Want a beer Liz?”

Seconds after Tobin asked she heard Gavin mutter “idiot” and she felt herself blush slightly. Gavin probably thought she was really straight-laced and would tell their supervisor about the beer first chance she got. She never really drank...she’d had a beer a few times before but it just wasn’t her thing. Still, she didn’t want to confirm Gavin’s suspicion.

“That’d be great, thanks.”
 
"Uhh Liz... Just.. Well Y'know... Keep it under your hat ok? About the beer? I'm not really supposed to have these..." Gavin opened the small fridge he was trying to hide with the chair and grimaced as he realized its contents... "Doesn't look like I'm gonna have to worry about that for much longer...here you go."

He took a beer out and handed it carefully to Liz, smiling at her as he did, and appreciating her features a bit more as he got closer to her. It's was awkward for a moment and he didn't know why, then he sat back down and glanced over at Chelsea who had been uncharacteristically quiet.

Tobin was still fondly looking at her and hadn't gotten up off her bed since earlier. Gavin wondered just how much they had bonded while he was looking around the camp site earlier.

"So, do either of you ladies wanna be quoted for my story? I need permission for that stuff, yknow?"

"Someone...anyone... Please change the subject before he starts in on this damn mystery again."

Gavin took the moment to riffle through a desk and look for some of the assignment sheets and names of the new counselors this year. He had found the names of the kids already but couldn't seem to track down the rest. He wondered who else would be showing up early. They were more than likely in the staff room or office... But sometimes they were left for him here.
 
"Uhh Liz... Just.. Well Y'know... Keep it under your hat ok? About the beer? I'm not really supposed to have these. Doesn't look like I'm gonna have to worry about that for much longer...here you go."

She took the beer from him with a nod and a smile but as the seconds ticked by awkwardness got the best of her and she looked away. She took a sip of the beer and tried to mask her disgust at the bitter taste.

"So, do either of you ladies wanna be quoted for my story? I need permission for that stuff, yknow?"

Liz wasn’t sure what story Tobin was talking about but before she could ask Gavin spoke up.

"Someone...anyone... Please change the subject before he starts in on this damn mystery again."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea had smiled at the new girl when she introduced herself and murmured hello before going back to eyeing Tobin. She found herself actually kind of digging how awkward he was. Looks wise he was just like most of the guys she pursued but his personality was the complete opposite of her normal type. Each time she caught him checking her out she gave him a flirtatious smile. She was pretty sure she was going to have to make the first move, if she waited on him they’d probably never end up doing anything.

She watched the new girl and smiled at how nervous she seemed to be. Almost like a female version of Tobin...except not as hot. She was cute though and seemed nice enough. She was clearly trying hard to fit in, she wasn’t convinced the girl had ever had an alcoholic drink before. Chelsea suspected that if she finished the beer she’d accepted she’d be drunk.

"So, do either of you ladies wanna be quoted for my story? I need permission for that stuff, yknow?"

"Someone...anyone... Please change the subject before he starts in on this damn mystery again."

Chelsea laughed, it was clear that Gavin had heard Tobin’s creepy story multiple times already.

“Hey Tobin, why don’t you and I go for a little walk?”

She wasn’t sure if he’d agree since he was convinced people were being killed here but the chance to fool around with her might be enough motivation.
 
"Hey Tobin, why don’t you and I go for a little walk?”

Tobin was elated.

He tried very hard to mask both his surprise and his happiness but he wasn't doing such a hot job of that.

He was also a bit torn. He had fished out his pad and pencil from his backpack among the boxes of things and was about to start jotting down nicknames to use for each of the people who would agree to be in his story. Writing was the only time Tobin felt confident, he was an excellent writer.. Much better than most and while he wasn't arrogant about it, he had no delusions about the fact that it's what he wanted to do with the rest of his life.

"Uhh, yeah sure... I'd... Uhm really like that." He pushed his mechanical pencil into the front pouch of his backpack along with the pad and smiled at Chelsea as he rose and offered her a hand to help her up.

Gavin gave up on trying to find the papers in his cabin, he figured the office had them for sure. He didn't feel like interrupting Chelsea and Tobin's "alone time" and was actually pretty tired from the drive so he figured he'd just call it a day. He could always get a head start on getting in good with Liz. Again she wasn't his type but this job was one big popularity contest. Getting along with the other counsellors... Well most of them... Was how he'd gotten to this point. It was a pretty sweet gig, he had to admit and he had even met his....

Gavin stopped his train of thought and stood abruptly.

"Don't have TOO my fun you two...," he winked as they left.
 
Back
Top