"Island Girl"

"Where the fuck are you?"

There was no mistaking the anger in Harmon's voice as he moved about the relatively large island house looking through each door as he passed it. "Sara! Where the fuck are you?"

In his fury, Harmon didn't even realized that he'd transferred his long stewing anger and disappointment with his wife by calling his new lover by the wrong name.

He burst through the last door in the house, that of the bedroom, and stopped short, staring at Dayna. She was obviously packing clothes and other things, which only confirmed the report from the man down at the cabana that the little bitch was living in a fantasy world in which people for whom Harmon had bought and paid could simply walk out.

He pointed a finger toward the closet, saying in a growl, "Put it all back..."

Then, he looked at her lovely form and -- moving slowly her way -- said, "...and take your fucking clothes off ... you cunt."
 
“No! I'm done being your little play thing Harmon” Dayna fired back it being how she honestly felt in real life.

She dropped another small pile of clothes into the suite case “There's someone else and he knows just how to fuck me. I came over and over for him ALL night last night” Dayna knew she probably pushed him a bit but that was her staying in character.

“You'll never see me naked ever again” she smiled smugly as she passed him by and headed to the dresser to grab the expensive underwear that he'd gotten her.

Dayna knew from brief experiences with him that he wouldn't take that comment laying down. She knew how horny he constantly was and just her mentioning herself naked would get the man going.
 
Dayna didn't have to push: Harmon was already over the edge.

As she passed by him, he reached out with one hand to seize her elbow and spin her back to him. The other hand went up toward her neck but stopped between her breasts. With a solid yank, the shoulder straps of her blouse ripped apart and in a flash, her entire front above her belt was visible...
 
"What are you thinking? I said no Harmon!" Dayna growled at him trying to cover herself up with what little pieces of fabric that was left of her shirt. She gave him a harsh look and parted her lips as if she wanted to say something.

Dayna instead knocked his hand away from her and reached for another shirt from the suitcase. Decided to abandon that action when Harmon stepped between her and the suit case lying on the bed.

"Can you please do me the favor of stepping out of the way" she asked as politely as she could as not to anger him more than he already was.
 
Harmon stared into Dayna's dark eyes for a moment, then grasped her upper arms in his hands and kissed her hard. When her struggle caused him to break away from her, he used all of his might and threw her onto the bed.

Even as she was still bouncing on the mattress, Harmon was beginning to shed his clothes.
 
Dayna resisted the urge to kiss him back as he pressed his lips to hers. All of his passion in that moment did turn her on secretly but she wasn't supposed to enjoy this.

She continued to struggle against his advances and began backing away from him as he undressed before her. "Stop this Harmon" Dayna said sincerely and clinched her legs tightly together.
 
Dayna was fighting him but, of course, not too energetically. The plan didn't work if she didn't make it look like rape, but it also didn't work if she did anything to stop the older man from proceeding with what he was doing.

He got a hold of one of her ankles and pulled her across the bed toward him. She kicked at Harmon but missed, and he got a hand on the other ankle. He flipped her over onto her front, grasped the back of her shorts, and jerked. The snap on front broke, and with another tug, he had pulled them down to mid thigh, revealing her wonderfully round buttocks to him.

"You belong to me, you fucking bitch," he growled as he got onto the bed and -- with his knees apart -- pressed his entire weight down upon the backs of Dayna's thighs, pressing her forcefully to the bed as he continued to work at the zipper of his shorts, which was now stuck.
 
Dayna ignored his little rant and continued writhing under him. Trying to force him off of her without success was the easy part of the plan. With Harmon's full brute strength upon her Dayna found herself getting wet.

"You can't just take me like this!" she screamed out while her body was moaning "Take me! I love it...I'm begging for you to ram that hard white cock of yours inside me over and over again!"

No she couldn't say that but she wanted too. Instead she tried a little to pull herself from under him. The soft linen sheets caressed her naked chest as she did.
 
Last edited:
Outside

In the trees just twenty feet outside the Cliff House, Pete was both listening for Dayna's safe word and watching the visibly trembling Sara. He wasn't sure which of the women was going to crack first, but he was beginning to doubt whether their plan was going to reach fruition before one of them simply fell apart.

Then there was a scream, and -- at the same time that she sprang from her sitting place -- Sara began repeating as if a mantra, "I can't, I can't, I can't..."

Peter grabbed her, keeping her close, and when she looked about ready to scream, he pressed a hand over her mouth, something they'd only done when his fucking her had threatened to wake her nearby sleeping husband.

"Sara! It's okay! You have to stay cool," he told her, one hand struggling to hold her, the other while the other kept her silent. She was sobbing by now, and after he thought he had her calmed down he said, "I'll go look ... I'll check on Dayna ... but ... you have to stay here, and you have to stay quiet."

The tears were streaming down her face now, pooling where his hand pressed against her mouth. He kissed her, then turned his grasping of her body into a loving hug.

"Promise me!" he commanded. "Promise me ... that you'll stay right here."

After a long moment, she nodded. Pete removed his hand slowly, expecting her to scream in panic, but when she didn't, he said to her again, "Promise."

"I'll stay here, Peter," she swore, "but if he's hurting her ... I'll kill him."

"I know," was all he said as he helped her back down to the ground and moved off into the night.

Inside, moment's earlier

Harmon was in total physical control of Dayna, laying atop her while he tried unsuccessfully to force his lubricant-free cock into her ass. It hadn't worked, and he'd given up. Instead, he rose to his knees before her own, grasped her hips, pulled her groin back to his, found that which he was looking for, and rammed his erection into her pussy in one hard, forceful plunge.

Dayna screamed at the intrusion, but Harmon ignored it. With her hips firmly in his control, he began ramming his cock deep into her, again and again and again without mercy.

"I own you, bitch!" he hollered, repeating it with ever second or third plunge into her. "Bought and paid for, you fucking beach whore. Bought ... and ... paid..."

The last words were spread out a bit because Harmon was already there. With a great grunt, he exploded inside Dayna, slamming his groin against her ass and thighs as he emptied his stored up load.
 
She was glad that he couldn't have his first choice of where he wanted to take her. Dayna was in no shape or form ready for that so when he grabbed her hips pulled them close to him her fear grew thinking that he might try it again from a different angle.

When she felt his length enter her wetness she was relieved and pleased by the feeling. Even though it was hard for him to make her cum without a little help from her stimulation, Dayna had always enjoyed the feel of him inside of her.

She screamed out nonsensical sounds and beat her fists against the bed in mock protest as he began to pump in and out of her. There was no holding back on letting her know who was actually in control there.

And just like the night he took her anally she resisted physically but her love organs didn't follow the plan to the letter. Her pussy was surrendering to him as he banged the hell out of her.

The room smelled of sex and Dayna could feel nothing but the lower half of her body after being filled to the brim with Harmon's manhood and his load. Through out all of his thrusts into her and constant reminding of who she actually belong too, Dayna had managed to get some pleasure from it.

But, she couldn't show that on film and tried to pull her hips from him. This is when she noticed the slight red marks left on her hips from him forcefully grabbing them. Her thighs were sore from being manually manipulated to accommodate him and how he wanted her.

Her already sore rear end was no doubt inflamed at this point from him trying to force his way into her. That was the most painful part of all and it even caused a tear to fall from her eye. “Are you happy now?” she asked him practically breaking down.

“You've proved your point, now can I be alone for a few minutes” she asked Harmon starting off confidant and then slowly turning timid when she saw his face. If she had known her body would feel this bad after the passionate sex she would have shouted her safe word.

But at the time of his taking of her, her body loved it and now she was paying for it with a sore ass among other things.
 
“You've proved your point," Dayna said after Harmon had cum in her, slumping his upper body over her ass while he caught his breath. "Now can I be alone for a few minutes?”

He didn't respond immediately. He couldn't: he was short of breath from the fierce pounding into his island girl. After more than a minute -- still inside her, with her becoming noticeably impatient -- Harmon pulled his now limp cock out of Dayna, knee walked off the mattress, and said in a quiet growl, "Put your fucking things back. You're not going anywhere."

He ignored her response, moving around the end of the bed to a lamp table. He opened it, retrieved a special gift he'd purchased for them to use, then -- seeing her reaction to them -- reared back a hand and slapped her so hard that she fell onto the mattress.

Harmon moved atop the bed again, snatching one wrist after another to cuff her to the bed post. He reached down, grabbed a handful of hair at the base of her skull, and lifted her head forcefully until she was looking him in the eyes.

"I told you, Dayna," he said with a sweet tone that was a total reversal from his personality of just seconds earlier, "you aren't going anywhere. You are bought and paid for ... and you're going to continue to satisfy me until I say otherwise."

He released his grip on her, retrieved yet another toy -- a ball gag -- and, though she fought him over it, managed to get it into place. He stood, retrieved a set of shackles -- cuffs with a longer, adjustable cable between the bracelets -- and, flipping her to her belly once more, attached her feet to the corners of the bed so that her legs were spread eagle.

He reached down to her pussy, wetting his finger, then playing it just to the first knuckle inside her anus. Her reaction caused him to ask, "What's wrong, baby...? Does that still ache from the other night ... you fucking whore?"

He watched and listened to her reaction, then left the room, heading for the kitchen. He took his time, opening a bottle of wine, making a sandwich, even turning on the satellite radio to listen to the stock report.



Pete was at the window for most of Dayna's rape, which he reluctantly allowed to continue When he saw the slap, though, his heart leaped in his chest. He turned to run to the side door, intent on beating the crap out of the brutal billionaire, but then hesitated. He watched as Harmon secured and gagged Dayna, his anger seething.

He was expecting Harmon to mount Dayna -- to force himself into her ass -- and he was ready to barge in and end the charade. They had enough, Pete thought: it was time to end this by making it appear that he'd just happened across the Cliff House at this particular time, in time to save the poor island girl.

"What was that?"

Pete's heart jumped again, and he turned to find Sara sneaking up behind him. He waved her back to their earlier hiding spot, but the curious and protective blond ignored him.

"Did he slap her?" she asked, trying to keep her voice down. "Is that what I--?"

Pete gestured her silent, then -- as she moved up close to peek into the window -- pulled her down to the ground. "Yes, he slapped her. She's alright Sara. She's handling it."

"Let me see--"

"You don't want to see," Pete tried to convince her. But she insisted and fought him, and he feared she would alert Harmon with her noise or -- worse yet -- be overheard by the very sensitive microphones on the three hidden cameras. He turned her face to look directly into his and warned, "He cuffed her to the bed, Sara ... but she's alright."

Sara rose to look through the window, then dropped quickly into Pete's awaiting arms and began to sob. "We have to stop this!"

"Not yet," Pete said, disbelieving that it was he saying it and not Sara. It had been her idea to frame her husband for Dayna's rape, and although Pete had told his younger lover that he would be fine as a poor islander, deep down he wanted this to work as much as the rich former model did. He pulled her ear close to his mouth and whispered, "Be strong. Be strong, Sara."

He began to move away from her and she panicked. "Where are you--?"

He calmed her, saying, "Harmon is out of the room. I have to arrange a safe signal with Dayna."

"What about her safe word?"

"She's gagged, Sara!" he told her, a touch of anger with her panic beginning to show. "I have to arrange some sort of hand signal. Stay here!"

He left her sitting there and hurried around the house until he found Harmon. The old rapist was sitting on the front deck, smoking a cigar and reading stock information from a satellite fed Tablet.

Pete hurried to the side door, slipped inside the house, crept to the bedroom door, and pulled out the remote control for the cameras. He stepped up into the door, where he knew a void in the camera coverage existed, and was about to turn off the cameras--

When he saw it. His heart leaped with panic. He pressed the remote button, saw what he expected, grimaced, cussed under his breath, then pressed the remote again. He rushed into the bedroom, to Dayna's side, and unbuckled the ball gag, pulling it from her mouth.

"I'm so sorry, Dayna, oh my god I'm so sorry," he apologized with quickness, kissing her cheeks and forehead. He wanted to release her right now and end this crap, but before he did, he had to tell her something. He lifted her head enough to look into her eyes and said, "Dayna ... the camera's were on pause. We never turned them to play. We didn't get any of that!"
 
Dayna did as she was told and started to put her things back hoping to pacify him but the clatter of metal caught her attention. “What in the hell are those for?” she asked panicking.

She soon found out what the metal cuffs and restraints were for as she felt herself being bound to bed. A slur of insults struggled to leave her mouth as Harmon gagged her. If he had cared to look closer, he would noticed the anger in her eyes.

Dayna moaned out in slight pain and bucked her hips as much as she could in reaction to his little finger exam. It wasn't until he left the room that she let her frustration out. She tried to pull herself free hoping that the wood posts of the bed would break. After a few minutes of this she had achieved nothing but tender wrists and ankles.

Exhaustion was starting to set in causing Dayna to drift in between sleeping and being awake. Dayna was quickly loosing faith in her co-conspirators every minute that she remained tied there. Her face was painted with streams of now dry tears when she finally gave in to the urge to sleep.

“Arrghhh....AAAA!” Dayna started to scream through the ball gag when she felt someones hand on her tensed body. She had only been asleep for a few minutes and thought that Harmon had come back to finish teaching her a lesson.

“What took you so long?” she asked trying to remain as calm as possible when she saw that it was Peter. After a few seconds of hearing his apologies, Dayna heard something that she didn't want to believe.

"Dayna ... the camera's were on pause.* We never turned them to play.* We didn't get any of that!" Peter said crushing her spirit with each word.


Dayna pulled her head away and was more than speechless. Her eyes began to water as she turned her face away from his view. She was now more pissed at her wanted lover than the unwanted one. “What now?” she asked barely loud enough to hear because the question was directed to herself and not Peter.

Dayna knew the answers to her question would most likely be something that she didn't want to hear. She wasn't stupid and couldn't stand to look at Pete because she was infuriated by the situation. Part of her blamed him and Sara for the camera mishap and it showed in her voice.

“Reset the cameras” she demanded and then finished as she tried to look at her reflection in the bay window “I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon”. At that point Dayna didn't care either way.

She would have done anything that Harmon wanted just out of pure fear of his unpredictability. Her heart she felt, betrayed her by letting her put her trust in Harmon's cheating wife and her little playboy. She was a broken girl and to say that thought of Pete and Sara just cutting her out of the deal hadn't crossed her mind would be a lie.

“Just go! Quickly...before he gets back” Dayna whispered to Pete unable to face him until he put the gag back over her mouth.
 
Back
Top