Illaqueation

a_libertine

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 13, 2010
Posts
6,739
Mitchell sat at his mahogany desk his eyes flitting from the paper strewn across his desk up to the monitor, his mind working through the information rapidly. His office was tastefully decorated, his diplomas on one wall and a photo facing out of his parents and sister were the only 'personal' touches.

At forty, he was one of the youngest men to become CEO of a major regional bank, and the youngest in this bank's history, and also the first that was not a blood relation to the ownership group. He had held the job for a month now, and the changes were beginning, ever so slowly. The key to making changes in a conservative work atmosphere was to do it slowly, despite what Nikolai Machiavelli said in his famous book of 'do all evil at once.'

His eyes floated up as movement occurred across the spacious office. His assistant, a matronly figure named Margaret Oxenford, stopped directly before his desk, "Excuse me, Mr. Hembree."

He looked up at her, then locked the screen on his computer, giving her his full attention. Interruptions from her were rare, and when they occurred they were always important. "What may I do for you Mrs. Oxenford?"

"Sir, I regretfully must inform you that I have to tender my resignation, effective two weeks from today."

He posture belied the 'regretfully' and Mitchell leaned back while he considered it. During the silence she said, "I have also emailed a copy of my notice to you and to Human Resources."

Nodding Mitchell replied, "Thank you. We will do what we can to have someone in place for you to help transition them as soon as possible."

As she turned and left, Mitchell put that issue aside and returned to what he was working on before. After finishing perusing the report and related data, he fired off a series of emails with what needed to be done.

As the lunch hour approached, he walked through one of the floors of the bank, as was his tradition. He wanted each of the employees to know who he was, and that he was an approachable leader. He was walking through Risk when he said hello to the admin assistant for the area. As she looked up at his greeting she blushed prettily. Mitchell kept going, but he kept an eye on her.

She had dark hair, black or a very dark brown. She had dark brown eyes and a vaguely oriental aspect to her eyes, much like if she were a second generation Anglo/Japanese mix. She was nothing short of gorgeous, and from what he could see over and then around the reception desk, she was fit. "An excellent combination," he muttered to himself.
 
Last edited:
"Hello, Mr Mitchell."

The young woman adjusted her glasses while she answered the man passing through her desk. She tried to hide her discomfort, after all, it was Robert Mitchell, and like all employees, she had the acknowledge of his fame as the man who was changing things around.

And that wasn't exactly a compliment. The CEO was known in that building as a person who was doing progressive changes, some people say that he was preparing the company for the future, others say that he was just making his mark to escalate fast. She didn't care, though, she just wanted to do her job and be recognized for it.

However, it was almost impossible doing it without trampling over people in a company like that. It wasn't her characteristic to make gossip or spread lies like the other assistants. Kristine Jordan was the typical hard worker: the one who gives everything to accomplish her task, whatever it is easy or hard. The main problem was that she always did with great effort and determination, without caring if she was gonna be recognized for it or not.

Of course, to have a job in that bank was a great achievement. It didn't matter that she was a simple assistant, their parents would be proud of her. That was her main motivation and that's why she practically put her career at first above her love life.

A single daughter of an English father and Japanese mother, Kristine had been only three months and despite she was the best trainee in the group, she just got the job because someone's son had quit the position she was aiming. It didn't prevent her to grab her place with passion and do her best. Although she was making things to run smoothly, she barely was noticed between the other employees, thanks to Joe, the chief administrator who always took the credit of her perfect work.

Kristine knew that Joe was scared of her because she was the most effective employee in that floor. But she didn't want his place. Although she dreamt about the day someone notice her work, she had principles and she would never screw someone's life in order to achieve success.

Maybe they day she had dreamt about was closer than she thought.
 
Mitchell ate lunch in the common lunchroom, a rare pleasure for him that he did not have a meeting over the lunch hour. He grabbed a pasta dish from the vendor and ate with a small group of people that turned out to work for the accounting firm also located in the same building.

Afterwards he made his way down to the Human Resources department and poked his head into the V.P.'s office. "Carol, if you haven't read it yet, Mrs. Oxenford has tendered her resignation."

Carol looked up, her auburn hair glistening with the movement of her head. "Yes I saw it. I will have a new posting up by the end of the day. Did you have any particular adjustments to the posting, Rob?"

He shook his head, "No, whatever the standard posting is should suffice. I want you to build a list of people that may be good candidates that haven't applied as well. I can always swing by and 'chat' with them while roaming around at some point."

She smiled and nodded, "Of course. You do realize that makes people nervous when you meander the floors. Almost like you were the hatchet man looking for a new person to fire."

He smiled wanly, "Isn't that part of the fun of this?"

He turned to leave and leaned back in, "Oh, there is an assistant in Risk I want you to take a look at. Her name is..." He paused a moment as if trying to recall her name from a vague memory. The truth of the matter was that the memory was anything but vague. Her smile flashing in his mind. "Kristen, Krystal," he snapped his fingers as he declared, "Kristine."

Carol scrunched up her nose in thought a moment then said, "Kristine Jordan?"

Robert nodded, "Yes, that is her. I liked the way she handled herself earlier today."

"Okay, I will make sure she gets an invite to the interviews, whether she applies or not."

Rob smiled winningly, "Thanks, see you at 5:30, right?"

Carol nodded, "Yes, see you then."

Robert resisted the urge to swing by Risk to take another look at Kristine, hopefully walking around this time, and went to his office. As he stepped into the office suite that he shared with the other executives, he looked at Mrs. Oxenford and said, "Make sure to work with Carol to schedule interviews as quickly as possible. Also schedule a meeting with each department head where the employees are applying from so I can talk to them."

He vaguely registered her response of "Yes sir" as he entered his office and slid the door closed.
 
"Kristine!"

The young woman literally jumped on her chair when her name was yelled right behind her. Putting a hand on her chest, she turned back only to see that it was Joe.

"Jesus, you caught me by surprise, Mr Williamson."

"Not as much as you got me, Kristine."

Joe handed to her few printed papers which was an application coming from the HR, delegated especially to her. Kristine had no idea what he was talking about, nor what was the motive of his frustration.

"What is..."

"I don't know what you did, not how you did it but I have to be honest, I never expected such bold move. I realize now, behind that cute little girl image that you have there is a very ambitious woman. Well played."

Kristine still had no clue of what Joe was talking about.

"But I..."

"Well, they are waiting you there. Every woman wants the position as Richard's assistant so I just hope that you know how fierce the competition is, Kristine. Be careful what you wish for."

He left without letting her say a word. It was clear that he didn't see that coming. The problem was, Kristine really didn't do anything. She had no idea that Richard's assistant, one of the oldest employees of the company was retiring, but she couldn't help to look carefully at the application in her hands.

It didn't take long and she took the elevator, going up and passing through those floors she never had been. At the moment she reached the floor and left the elevator, her anxiety was growing up at every step she was taking to the CEO's office.

At the waiting room, she could see several woman already waiting. Some of them were checking themselves in the mirror, while others were reading some final notes or checking their smartphones. Most of them looked beautiful while others looked so full of confidence, making Kristine realize it was out of her league. Perhaps she wasn't fully prepared to do such move but she was more worried about the number of candidates. God, that would take hours before she could speak to Robert.

The worst part was their cold eyes. They take a look at her and simply ignored her, going back to what they were doing. Kristine knew that she wasn't some model, after all, she had been a trainee until a few months ago, fighting to impress with her hard work. Although the lack of more makeup like most of the women in the room, she was a natural beauty. Eyes that reminded her Asian origins, kissable lips, slim legs and arms matching with her slender body that enhanced her perfect breasts. Of course, her conservative attire never allowed anyone to notice her beauty. Despite her short height, she could be a delight if she cared more about her appearance but that wasn't Kristine wanted. She knew that she could have more use of a good makeup, but she didn't want to use it as a façade of insecurities. After all, she always believed that the final work what matters.

She didn't have time to find somewhere to sit when an older woman's voice caught her attention.

"Miss Jordan. Mr. Mitchell is already waiting for you. This way, please."

Kristine looked at Ms Oxenford could see all those women eyes staring at her. She could sense they were aiming at her, like they were ready to fire or throw some kind of curse. She didn't know why she was being put ahead of them. Perhaps it was a good sign, finally someone recognizing her hard work.

She entered right after the older woman, curious to see what the CEO had to offer her.

"Mr. Mitchell, here is Kristine Jordan."

image_zps6fa39f06.jpg
 
Last edited:
Robert didn't move. He didn't invite her to sit. He looked at her until a shade of red colored her face and Kristine looked down diffidently. He stood then and walked around her slowly, once.

"You dress older than Mrs. Oxenford," he muttered half to himself, half to her. "Beautiful skin, hair and bone structure though."

He walked around her again and noticed the slumped forward shoulders, as if she was trying to hide within herself, or as if she were ashamed of her breasts. He stood behind her a moment and placed his hands on her shoulders, thumbs near her spine and pulled back on them gently. As he did so, he felt an electrical shock flow through his hands and down his core, his cock twitching once in response.

Running his hands down her arms, he pulled her hands back and placed them, crossed, on the small of her back, just above the smooth swell of her ass. Robert walked around in front of Kristine and looked, nodding in appreciation of the sight before him. "Definitely will have to upgrade the wardrobe."

He cupped her chin and looked into her eyes. He could see confusion there, and something else. He wasn't sure what it was, but he fancied that she liked the 'interview' he was putting her through. "Walk to the other end of the office and come back. Once you get here, put yourself in the same position you are in now, but I want your feet about shoulder width apart."

He watched as she complied and he nodded. "I would like to offer you the position as my assistant. I will give you a clothing stipend of $500 a month to update your wardrobe. Business is sexy. I expect you to dress professionally, and be very attractive, meaning sexy."

He walked around his desk and sat down then looked at her. "There will be high expectations for you if you do accept the position. I will be tough on you, but you will be remarkably rewarded for pleasing me."

"Do you wish the position?"
 
Kristine didn't like the way he was inspecting her. Walking on his office was strange like she was some kind of model. Was that really necessary for the job?

It was awkward when he pulled her shoulders back, correcting her posture. Making comments about her attire. What was wrong with it? She wasn't there to get a husband or to seduce colleagues. Kristine managed herself to not give that man a rude answer so she kept quiet as the older woman was the whole time.

It wasn't exactly an interview that she was used to go. No questions about her knowledge, perhaps everything he wanted to know was on the paper. He seemed really worried about her looks. And having her hands behind her back made her know that he was after someone who had a good appearance, after all, it wasn't unreal to be after someone who looked good to go at meetings and events at his side. What she wasn't sure was about the qualification for the job. If he was looking for some eye candy, she knew there were plenty of candidates out there who were way better than her.

However, the benefits were interesting. 500 bucks only for clothing? Monthly? What kind of rewards he was willing to give her besides working at the top?

She didn't care about appearance or posture. Nor "looking sexy". Her eyes sparkled at the possibility of having such experience to work as a CEO's assistant. That was gonna be a record by climbing positions so fast.

"Yes, Mr. Mitchell, I am prepared for the job. My lack of experience will be compensated by hard work and enthusiasm."

She just hoped that he had read her file. Maybe Joe didn't put everything on his name. It definitely was an unique opportunity to get successful as she had dreamed about.
 
Robert looked over at the disapproving look on Mrs. Oxenford's face and smirked. He turned to Kristine, and said, "Your inexperience better allow a blank slate from which I can build what I need from you."

He looked at Mrs Oxenford again, and curtly said, "You are dismissed."

As she closed the door behind her, Robert sat on the edge of the desk and looked Kristine over again. His eyes roamed over her cooly, almost as if he were purchasing a farm animal.

As his eyes came up to hers again, he asked, "I will demand much of you. More than you ever considered possible, more than you probably could dream of. Are you willing to give everything for this opportunity, do as I say, when I say?"
 
Kristine watched the old woman leaving the office and closing the door. Her eyes turned to Robert who was looking at her like he was inspecting some merchandise. She didn't like the way that interview looked like but she managed to stay in the position he had requested.

It wasn't hard to keep her hands crossed behind her, legs parted a little bit, but it looked like she was at some military training or something. What she had in common with a soldier was the passion to do anything her superior wants just to achieve excellence in her work.

And to become a CEO's assistant, she knew already that she would have to give up of her personal life. Family included. What she didn't know, was his plans about her. She believed that it was just work related. It didn't matter. She wanted the job as much as the other candidates out of his office.

"Yes, Mr. Mitchell. I am aware of what this job requires. I am prepared to help you with everything."
 
Last edited:
Robert flashed Kristine a impish grin and said, "I doubt very much you know everything that will be required of you yet, but I have every confidence that you are capable of learning, and will enjoy your journey."

He stood up and held a hand out to Kristine, "Welcome aboard. I will see you tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM."

HE walked Kristine to the door and addressed the applicants that were waiting for an interview. "Ladies, thank you for your interest, the position has been filled." He nodded at Kristine, then turned and re-entered his office.

Robert sat behind his desk and resumed going over the reports he had been looking at earlier in the morning. He had a full slate of meetings including a briefing for the ownership group at 5:30, but something about the numbers he was looking at didn't make sense.

Mrs. Oxenford came into his office a few minutes later to remind him about a meeting. Robert looked up at her and had her clear his calendar for the remainder of the day up until the evening meeting.
 
Kristine didn't forget the expression on the faces of those women at the waiting room in Robert's office. Never in her life she felt so threatened. Their eyes were literally firing at her and she feared of her safety once she left the floor. It wasn't cool to feel dozen of women's anger behind her back but it only showed that she only could have pride of her achievement.

But the worst part was when she went back to her desk. Joe was waiting for her and he didn't look happy. He already knew the news and by the eyes of the other employees of her section, there were mixed feelings. Some of them looked full of envy but other simply looked like they had pity and she didn't know why.

Joe didn't say much. He simply said that he was proud of her in words that clearly looked like he was forced to say. Her suspicious were right when he left her desk mumbling words that she didn't dare to understand.

It didn't matter. She knew that she was going in the right way, doing the right. She didn't pull the rug from under someone's feet. She didn't lick someone's boot. She didn't do any sick games that kind of company had. She was there by her own work. At least, it was what she thought.

Although the rest of the day seemed endless, the night passed faster than she wanted. Kristine had to rush as soon as she woke up from the bed, desperate to find something to dress properly to her first day as the most important assistant job in the company. All she could find was a simple white button blouse and a knee length pencil skirt. Despite it wasn't from any fancy brand, at least she thought that it was gonna be presentable enough for him.

"6:30"

She looked at her watch, happy to have plenty of time to see people coming and going in the floor she was gonna work. She liked to check out what she was gonna face at first, hoping to Mr Oxenford to teach her everything she should know, so she could impress Richard with her work.
 
Last edited:
Robert walked into his office suite at 6:45 and grunted a "hello" to Kristine as he walked by her. He stopped at his door and looked over at her, and then down at his watch.

"Good girl, Kristine," he said honestly. "Make some coffee, strong, I like two shots of half and half and two Splenda packets in mine. In case you were wondering, you are welcome to the coffee as well." Just as he turned to go into his office, he called over his shoulder my cup is on my desk."

Robert fired up his laptop and began to work, glancing up when Kristine came in to get his coffee cup. She was half way across his office when he called out, "Stop."

He looked her over and shook his head, "No. The skirt too long and the blouse too..." he searched for the right word, then decided on, "too old looking."

He stood and walked over to her, stopping a half step away, "You are twenty one, beautiful, and my personal assistant." He bent over slight and with a mischievous grin said, "Flaunt it."
 
Kristine didn't expect her first task to be a cup of coffee but she left her things onto the desk and went right away to get the cup for her boss. It wasn't something she didn't used to do, especially as she was new at the company. What she didn't see coming was the way he was looking at her.

"Flaunt it... Sir?"

Kristine didn't know how to react. She didn't expect him to really inspect her attire. The young assistant remembered Ms Oxenford and she wasn't so attractive. Of course, she was an old woman, there was no point in wearing short skirts, although her clothing clearly was from some brand. But Kristine didn't know that she was gonna be required to wear something more... Alluring.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Mitchell. I didn't think my attire was gonna be relevant."

She knew that she shouldn't talk like that to her boss at her very first day, but she couldn't be quiet as she didn't want to be considered as some eye candy. Kristine knew her skills were more valuable then her image.
 
Robert furrowed his brow a moment then explained, "What I expect from you in this position is the brain of a mathematician, the work ethic of a farmer, the ambition of a politician, and the looks of a super model."

He looked her square in the eyes and continued, "The brains, work ethic, and looks are all there. So it comes down to ambition."

Waving an arm vaguely around the office, "Do you want to be one of the most powerful people in this company and are you willing to do what it takes? My assistant sets my calendar, and in that regard she will set who I see and what issues I get involved with."

He looked her over again saying, "The dress code is not optional that is why I am giving you an allowance for clothes. Are you going to comply or go back to where I found you?"
 
"No, Mr Mitchell. I'm not complaining, I was just giving my point of view."

Kristine didn't want to go back. She knew if she was sent back, it was gonna be her ruin. As also the joke for the rest of the year, at least. It could decide her career and end it at the very beginning. She wasn't gonna let it happen.

"I'm gonna bring your... Coffee... Sir."

Quickly leaving his office with the cup on her hand, Kristine got his coffee as fast as she interrupted the conversation. She wasn't crazy to keep arguing with her boss. No matter she believed she was right, she didn't want to lose her place. At the way the other employees looked at her, it was clear most of them were wanting her to die so they could fill the spot. It was just another statement that she was in a potential position to climb to her success.

On the way back, Kristine took the schedule of the day with Ms Oxenford and entered into his office, holding the tray with his cup of coffee with one hand, and her small appointment book in the other. After placing the cup carefully over his desk, she opened her book and adjusted her glasses, beginning to tell him the schedule of the day.

"Here's your coffee, Sir. You have a meeting with Mr. Yates in the morning and you need to confirm the presence at the annual conference in Bahamas until the end of the day. Should I confirm, Sir?"
 
Robert nodded at each point. "Send Yates in when he arrives, and yes confirm the Bahamas trip. Also for that trip book yourself as well. Just because I am at a conference doesn't mean that work stops.

He looked her over again then said, "At lunch go home and change into something more appropriate. If you don't have anything stop by Human Resources and get a three month advance on your clothing allowance and take the afternoon off to purchase what is needed."

He took a sip of the coffee and noticed it was perfectly prepared for him. Nodding he said, "Good work on the coffee."

Yates was the head of the Product Development team, and was always a wear out. Having a morning meeting with him would of course prove all the more painful for it would set the tone for the day.

When the door opened and Kristine announced "Mister Yates, sir," Robert almost groaned when Yates came in with a team of four people.

"Thank you Kristine, that will be all until after lunch."
 
Kristine took the opportunity to get to know Robert's clients and associates as fast as she could during the whole morning. Taking notes, personal interests, everything. She believed that it would be easier for her to work on every small detail and not focus just on schedules and such.

Only after doing that, she went out to lunch. But she knew that she was been told to change her attire. No matter how much she believed that her outfit had nothing wrong, she didn't want to disappoint her new boss in the first day, so she went to the mall where she decided to buy something more to his tastes.

It was more difficult than she expected. It was way easier to get herself immersed into work than find a proper outfit to his tastes. It took her whole lunch time but she finally found something. Kristine was satisfied because she already had bought some suits for her trip to Bahamas.

Finally back at the office, Kristine headed back to her notes and checked another appointments Robert might have. It was time that she had to take another cup of coffee to her boss as she was been told by Ms. Oxenford. She told Kristine that he enjoyed something to drink after lunch, so she did the same coffee he enjoyed in the morning.

It was an opportunity for her to see if he approved her attire.

"Here's your coffee again, Mr. Mitchell."

image_zps627b3eb5.jpg
 
Last edited:
Robert was on the phone with a contemporary at another company when Kristine walked in with his coffee. He restrained himself from whistling at the sight of her as she came in. The skirt and blouse were perfect. It screamed sex appeal, and was clearly business attire.

"Hold on Kevin," he said into the phone and quickly put it on mute when she set the coffee on his desk.

He looked up at her and said, "Good work Kristine. The skirt and blouse are perfect," he took a sip of the coffee and concluded, "As is the coffee."

He unmuted the phone and continued the conversation regarding pending legislation changes and how best to complete the requirements that it would impose on their companies.
 
Kristine was glad that her boss liked her attire. It was paying her embarrassment to wear such outfit. Kristine never paid much attention on her appearance, believing that she didn't need that to get success. Maybe she was wrong.

And by the eyes of the others she met during her way to the coffee room showed that her boss could be right. Although she didn't like the way men looked at her, she was starting to believe that her image could help her career.

But it was for later. As soon as she left his room, she went to her desk and managed to find out who was Kevin. There were so many Kevin. Kevin Tusk from Financial, Kevin Wilkins from Sales, even Kevin Durant, the CEO from a rival company. She couldn't find out who was on the phone with him. At least, she was getting used to all those names.

Kristine took the opportunity to rearrange all the files Ms Oxenford had left. The most important reports were being cataloged by company sectors and she printed pending contracts awaiting for his review and sign.

Time went fast as Kristine was organizing everything to make her work more effective possible.
 
Robert finished the call with Kevin and began another call almost immediately. It was a normal afternoon all things considered. A large part of the day, every day, was managing relationships and forging new ones. Part of him was always amazed at how little the math mattered in business deals, and how much the relationship around it outweighed it.

It was after 5:00 PM when he looked up and saw Kristine still at her desk. Between calls he stood and walked to the door and poked his head out. "You may leave for the night Kristine, a job well done today."

He began to turn around and then looked back, "Tomorrow, I want to know what the travel plans are for the trip."
 
"It's already here, Mr. Mitchell."

Kristine stood up from her desk and went at his door, handing him a file with all the info about the conference in Bahamas.

"The annual global conference will be held at Atlantis Paradise Hotel and I took the opportunity to confirm the rooms and also the flight. The number of the flight as the seats are also in the voucher."

She didn't tell him that she already had set everything, including his speech at the conference, believing that will be the Global Commerce Conference that she had heard about when she was still a trainee.

"We are gonna take the flight DAL755 in JFK at 7PM and expected to arrive three hours later, in Nassau. There will be a designated driver to take us from the airport to the hotel."

Kristine looked at Robert with her both hands in front of her body, still standing in front of him, trying to check if it was what he was expecting.
 
Last edited:
He considered what she said, and checked it against what was in the folder and found the arrangements suitable. It appeared they were on separate floors and shrugged it off. He looked at the airline confirmations and saw that she had booked him first class and herself for coach. "Change your flight reservation to first class as well, no chance in hell you are sitting back there."

Robert flicked his eyes up at Kristine and shook his head disapprovingly. "No, hands behind your back, keep your hips level, and hold your shoulders back. You must keep good posture and form, Kristine. You are a reflection of me, and my office."

He dropped the folder onto his desk and turned back to her. "Do you like the position, Kristine? Is it what you imagined it would be?"

He leaned against the desk and placed his hands on his thighs and turned his full attention to Kristine.
 
"Yes, Sir. I'll do it first in the morning."

Kristine answered Robert, quickly placing her hands behind her back, right at her top of her hips. The posture enhanced her breasts forward, and opening the cleavage a bit. Although she wasn't complete comfortable with the pose, she knew that he was right. If he wanted someone to match with him, she had to be at his standards.

When he asked her, Kristine felt a but intimidated. She didn't expect him to look at her like that, like he was inspecting her and waiting to analyze her answer. Kristine blushed when she looked at his eyes and the strength emanating from them. That was their difference. He definitely was in control of his office and it looked like he loved to show it off to anyone.

"Yes, Mr. Mitchell. It's what I always wanted."

Her answer sounded almost fake but she really was willing to prove that she was up to the job. Kristine didn't want to regret now that she was still in the beginning of her career. Although she was still getting used to it, she knew that she could succeed.

"Is there anything else, Mr. Mitchell?"
 
Robert shook his head slowly, "No, that will be all for tonight; I will see you in the morning."

He watched her as she walked out of his office and gathered her things to leave. He went around his desk and sat in his chair and began working again. He started with the most recent update of the numbers. The numbers still weren't making sense and Robert beginning to figure out what it was.

The transaction numbers appeared to be slightly off. Loosening his tie, Robert began digging into the reports in depth. Pencil in hand he scribbled and ciphered deep into the night. The next time he looked up it was nearly 3:00 in the morning.

"Too late to go home now," he muttered and walked over to the couch to catch a couple hours of sleep.
 
Back
Top