In State of the Union, Obama to return to jobs and the economy

Joke British soldiers used to tell during WWII: "When the Germans fire, the British duck. When the British fire, the Germans duck. But when the Americans fire, everybody ducks."

We were probably shooting at things that move. I know I was posted on base and a dear walked up and I asked permission to shoot. . .twice. Then I asked if I could stab it.
 
You don't have a fucking clue about Vietnam and what happened there. When the enemy decides to dress as civilians and fight from villages and towns those collateral casualties are impossible to avoid. Talk to me no more about what I lived for three years.

Your real-life name is Lieutenant William Calley, isn't it? ;)
 
Whatever freedom you have left it's up to you to secure it, or submit. Even Eldridge Cleaver said it was better to be a prisoner in America than a slave under communism. There are some things worse than death.

No doubt. However, social democracy != tyranny, hard or soft; and neither does gun control.
 
I believe you really believe this, but your particular love of totalitarianism, coercion, limited liberty, isn't the norm in America. Your kind didn't build America, never embraced the founding documents, nor was ever willing to lay down his life for something greater than himself, but you've benefited from the legacy of those who did.

The single greatest limitation of personal liberty in decades was the Patriot Act which was put in place by *gasp* a Republican president. It was also caused one of the largest increases in the federal government from a personnel as well as power perspective.

That's a fact as opposed to the mindliess drivel you're spewing here with your idiot girlfriend Jen (who still doesn't have a job). :)
 
I believe you really believe this, but your particular love of totalitarianism, coercion, limited liberty . . .

Social democracy != totalitarianism, and neither does gun control. And "coercion" and "limited liberty" are simply irremovable aspects of "law enforcement" and "law," anywhere and anywhen.

Your kind didn't build America . . .

I rather think they did; several of the Founding Fathers were lawyers.
 
Last edited:
Whatever freedom you have left it's up to you to secure it, or submit. Even Eldridge Cleaver said it was better to be a prisoner in America than a slave under communism. There are some things worse than death.

Why do you think I do what I do?? :)
 
Troops in 'Nam did a lot of drugs, according to some stories.

The troops in Nam were stuck in a hell-hole with no guidance but themselves. Of course shitty things happened. I just get sick and tired of our "hero" Vette pretending he is different today. He is still the same person. He thinks he is better than any liberal. The reality is very different.
 
I oppose its continuation, now that Obama has declared the war on terror over. Bush did no worse than your hero FDR during WWII, he didn't march a 100,000 Muslims off to the Eastern Sierra into concentration camps and then take over the American economy.

LOL, you're so predictable you right wing nut job. You oppose its continuation but not its initial implementation?

Are you seriously this stupid? Don't answer. I know you are.

It was under YOUR party that the biggest infringement of rights occurred. And the brave marine is too chickenshit to admit it.

Bwahahahaha. Loser. :D
 
Professionalism....hey I want to buy some pussy for a can of corn AND SMILE ABOUT IT.

tumblr_m9wofiCO961qa6g1m.gif


BOOM SHOT.
 
at least now the obama can blame any issues with the economy on the asshole who was in office these past 4 years


It's true:

It Finally Hit Me: Barack Obama Will Never Be Held Responsible for Anything
February 13, 2013

RUSH: So yesterday I was openly complaining, some might even say whining, that I was gonna have to watch the State of the Union show. It was gonna be sickening to listen to what was being said and then to watch members of Congress stand up and essentially applaud the destruction of the country. And I talked to a bunch of people who said, "I'm not watching. I'm not gonna watch it. Not gonna spend any time on it." And I said, "Well, I have to." It reminds me of the days when I was in school and everybody told me they weren't doing their homework, so I didn't, either. Turns out they were lying. They all did their homework and I got D's and F's. Well, everybody that told me they weren't gonna watch the State of the Union ended up watching it.

I'll tell you what I thought of it, folks. I disagreed with everything the president said pretty much, in terms of his policies. I disagreed with everything he said, but it was a great speech. I liked the speech and you know what I really liked? I liked that part where he said that we all have to get along and work together to help people. I really liked that. That really scored with me. And I was watching the Frank Luntz focus group after the State of the Union speech and after Marco Rubio's response, it was on Hannity on the Fox News Channel. He had this focus group, and, if you didn't see it, it's too bad. If you did, you were looking at the very definition of low-information voters. It's amazing. They had the same reaction I had.

They disagreed with pretty much everything Obama said, policy-wise, but they supported him, and they thought it was a great speech, and they liked the part about everybody working together to get along. They liked the fact that he's gonna tackle the deficit. They liked the fact that he's gonna create jobs. They didn't agree with how he was gonna do it, but they liked that he's going to. They liked that he's gonna reduce the deficit. They liked the fact that he's gonna bring the debt down. They liked the fact that health care costs are gonna come down. Did you know that? Health care costs are already coming down and I found myself agreeing. I thought it was cool. I disagreed with, you know, how the president said he's gonna do it.

Look, I had a bit of a problem with the president on global warming where he basically said that if Congress doesn't act, he will. But I do think we need to deal with global warming. Everybody knows that. I didn't agree with much, but I liked the speech. I was very, very supportive. And Obamacare, the costs are coming down. That's good. I'm very happy about that. The debt, deficit is coming down. We're already over halfway to the targeted debt reduction of $4 trillion. So at least somebody's working on this stuff and somebody's trying to make it happen. I wasn't crazy about some of the things I heard the president say on taxes, but I had to acknowledge that the rich have been getting away with murder all these years. It's about time somebody tried to make everything fair, and who could oppose fairness.

They like that somebody's working on it and they want everybody to work together. The Obama claim that the Affordable Care Act is already slowing health care costs? Now, you and I would hear something like that that the president said that last night... "Already the Affordable Care Act is helping to slow the growth of health care costs." I know your reaction was probably the same as mine when you heard that. It's just another bald-, bold-faced lie. The truth of the matter is that Obamacare has not even been fully implemented!

How can you give credit to Obamacare for slowing health care costs when it's yet to be enacted? What is slowing health care costs, to the extent that they're slowing down, is the recession -- and that's even debatable. But, you know, in a couple of isolated areas, not very many, you can see where health care costs a little bit less than it has been costing. But that's due to the recession. It has nothing to do with Obama. But this is way too much information to the low-information voter. You can't persuade them with that.

So what I decided to do, ladies and gentlemen, is we got hold of Paul Shanklin and we decided to do a condensed version of last night's State of the Union. This is an honest, condensed version of last night's State of the Union...

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...a_will_never_be_held_responsible_for_anything
 
Back
Top