21m - Looking for an online friend and playmate

21_virgin

Virgin
Hey I'm Nathan. I'm currently working as a millwright apprentice for a year before going back to school to finish my final semester. The program I'm taking in school is a called Mechanical Engineer Technician and is a program geared towards millwrights.

I'm pretty introvert and a bit of a homebody so I spend most of my free time at home playing games, reading manga, browsing Reddit and watching YouTube videos.

To be honest I have literally 0 sexual experience and have a high libido. I have been really wanting to express myself sexually, get some experience and see what I do/don't like but haven't had the chance to yet. The only experimenting I have done is with a fleshlight lol Since I haven't had a chance to express myself physically yet I thought I would try and find someone one here that I can talk to and maybe have some fun with online. I don't care about age or looks that much, more that we get along well so if you want to talk and have some fun than send me a message. Ill add a pic here so you can see what I look like as well: https://i.imgur.com/HYZdpKD.jpg

Hey I'm Nathan. I'm currently working as a millwright apprentice for a year before going back to school to finish my final semester. The program I'm taking in school is a called Mechanical Engineer Technician and is a program geared towards millwrights.

I'm pretty introvert and a bit of a homebody so I spend most of my free time at home playing games, reading manga, browsing Reddit and watching YouTube videos.

To be honest I have literally 0 sexual experience and have a high libido. I have been really wanting to express myself sexually, get some experience and see what I do/don't like but haven't had the chance to yet. The only experimenting I have done is with a fleshlight lol Since I haven't had a chance to express myself physically yet I thought I would try and find someone one here that I can talk to and maybe have some fun with online. I don't care about age or looks that much, more that we get along well so if you want to talk and have some fun than send me a message. Ill add a pic here so you can see what I look like as well: https://i.imgur.com/HYZdpKD.jpg

Let’s play

Back