Looking for a Sissy or CD Athens OH

ppd2402

Virgin
I'm a 48 year old, BM, looking for a daring CD/Sissy that is looking for a partner/friend to have some kinky fun and to explore our fun and grow.
Not into drugs, alcohol is fine, I'm discreet, HIV -, i am very Masc., Let's have some good times

Hi Sir, I am interested. I am a submissive sissy who loves to dress and please. I used to pass quite easily, but have not dressed in many years, but I am getting back into it. I also am HIV- and have not had any relationship except my wife who has recently passed on. I like that You are masculine!!! I am 5'6", 140 lbs, very slender and sexy (I hope). I would like to get to know you. I am in good health, except I must have hernia surgery in January and a physical in February . After those occasions I plan to travel. I have just turned 80, but appear to others as being in my 60's... I do look much younger than I am... I just want to be honest.
if my age is a problem, I understand. xoxoxo, crissy

I'm a 48 year old, BM, looking for a daring CD/Sissy that is looking for a partner/friend to have some kinky fun and to explore our fun and grow.
Not into drugs, alcohol is fine, I'm discreet, HIV -, i am very Masc., Let's have some good times

I thought I replied just above your request for someone... please let me know if you did not get a response from me... I'm new to this. crissy

Sir, I am crissy.... I just tried to reply to your ad... but it looks like my comments to you show up as "new." look for sissicrissy. Thank you

Looking Sydney.. Hard to find real Doms or Guys that like Sissys. I live outter sydney and post lots.. looking for another to look after.

Back