The Princess and the Giants

21orca

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Posts
215
Been snowing at my house for several days, and I'm a little stir crazy with cabin fever by now. So I caught myself watching the movie "Jack the Giant Slayer". Yeah, it's a goofy movie, but at this point I'll watch anything.

But a story idea came to me watching this. In that movie, the giants wanted to eat the princess. But instead, what if the giants wanted to "use" the princess for sex? OK, even I know a 50 foot tall giant cannot have physical sex with a female that's 5'6". But what "other" ways might the giants pleasure themselves with the princess?

One idea I thought about was a "bukkake" shower, that the giants shower cum all over a naked princess? Or they tie the princess to there cocks? The movie had only male giants, but what if there were some female giants? Anybody got any other ideas? This could become a funny thread!
 
Envision Fay Wray in Kong's hands. Poke, prod, sniff... but Kong didn't really 'use' her. Okay, let's explore with all genders: What are the limits of physical possibilities with such a size differential?

A wee human, male or female, can be somehow induced to do stimulating things inside the huge orifices (oral, nasal, anal, vaginal) of giants, male or female, or provide some wee bit of friction and/or moisture to external features like clitoris, penis, whatever. Okay, so it's a bit messy & gooey. Ick.

But who says giant and human anatomies are analogous? Maybe giants possess clusters of almost-human-size genitalia at their groins, a dozen little (only foot-long) dicks for a dozen little (only two-gallon capacity) cunts. Or maybe giants copulate orally -- in both genders, each tongue possesses a prick and a pussy, and frenching leads to pregnancy for both. (Invent a mechanism for transferring zygotes from male to female for incubation.) Any wee human crawling into a giant's mouth can be double-fucked.

Or, since the brain is our largest sexual organ, maybe the fucking is only mental. Happens all the time, hey?
 
Another idea for the "Ideas on how to humiliate and abuse women" forum.

I'm at a point where when I see a thread about "fun consensual sex" I wonder if I'm seeing things, then guess how many posts it takes to turn it into a rape scenario.

That game started in my head on Sir Hugs thread about two words "Winsome Widow" and what could it mean?

Within several posts those words morphed into a club for rich assholes where they sit at a table and smoke while women crawl on their knees under the table and suck their cocks.

The men on this site never fail to amaze me with how pathetic they are that all they can think of is how to abuse women. Whether this is out of anger at their mom, an ex or the fact that they are losers and never get laid, I don't know, but its beyond sickening.
 
Back
Top