I wanna get to know the women of Lit!

Tristan92

Experienced
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Posts
42
I'm a 24 year old male, a bit over my head working on an ambitious career and just simply find it hard to find time and energy to play the field. And worse, a lot of it's just not worth the effort, of which I'm sure a lot of you can relate...

But I miss close interaction--after all, developing connections is what gives us meaning. Its what makes the stories we read so fulfilling.. Then it hit me that there are intelligent, lovely ladies here on Literotica! I've been looking through the topics and *damn*, you all have delicious bodies and gorgeous, diverse, sexy personalities!

I'll be looking here and on PM, and I'm on the popular messengers/skype. If you share my desire for a sexually-explored friendship, be it short or long term, then let's get to know each other!

edit: updated!
 
Last edited:
Ah thanks for the tip. A few lit vets have taken the time to show me around and point me in the right direction. I appreciate the warm welcome! Looking forward to making some friends. The guys have been so cool too, would hang and have a drink with!

About interests and hobbies, it's a struggle to keep up with all of em, as you folks with a lot interests know.. I love music and play guitar, with a special love for Jazz. Im a foodie of all cuisine and love a good drink. Sports are my workout as well as entertainment. I do basketball and pingpong mostly. Like so many, I work in technology so I indulge on the geeky side of things like building, gaming. I end up reading classics unless my more book-versed friends shoot a recommendation. Gatsby's my favorite, Kerouac and Hemingway are essential.

At work currently, I can chat here though! :D
 
Welcome to Lit! I can't resist responding to a fellow geek's thread. Love your ad. I think you're going to make some great friends here!
 
Welcome to Lit! I can't resist responding to a fellow geek's thread. Love your ad. I think you're going to make some great friends here!

Thanks Tiamo, let's hang out soon! :heart:

I've got plenty of geek/otaku in me so let's talk if that's your thing!
 
As had been mentioned, look around, Join in the playground. But take your time, because the wonderful ladies if the playground are LADIES, respect them.
 
As had been mentioned, look around, Join in the playground. But take your time, because the wonderful ladies if the playground are LADIES, respect them.

Thank you and well said. A reminder for all of us to give each other the due respect and kindness we desire for ourselves. Im glad people here actually abide by it, hence the community we all get to enjoy.

Day off today, Ill be around!
 
Last edited:
I've perused and been a part of Literotica's community for many years (lost my old account)

P.S. I've been told I'm dominant yet gentle and generous, with leadership qualities. I'm not one on stereotypes but if my partner calls for it, I'm down to develop it. Being a cub is a childhood fantasy too...



dare I suggest, put that on your resume!
 
Updated and bumping, got even more busy since last time :eek:
At least it's comforting coming back to the community, sorry Im so negligent... :heart:
 
Back
Top