Attachments

• IMG_1158 (500x375).jpg
    IMG_1158 (500x375).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_1159 (500x375).jpg
    IMG_1159 (500x375).jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 336
attachment.php

but couldnt decide whos pro jersey to wear lol;) but Niners all the way !!!

Attachments

• IMG_1167 (500x375).jpg
    IMG_1167 (500x375).jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
THIS!!!!!! A man after my own football heart :heart:
I will post my Tiger pride (as well as NFL teams) later tonight.. until then, here's an oldie in my LSU dorm ;)

Your Dorm room pride certainly outshines mine! Hope you enjoyed the Wisconsin game as much as I did! ;)

Your Dorm room pride certainly outshines mine! Hope you enjoyed the Wisconsin game as much as I did! ;)

I was working!! But thankfully my LSU ribbons in my hair strikes up conversation with a wonderful patient of mine who put the game on in his room for me :D
The 1st half wasn't much to look at.. and my heart was doing that terrible sinking thing it does when they're down 3 TDs and its not looking good.. but no less, LSU is such a freaking 2nd half team, I knew better than to give up!

I'm ready for Football! I posted this in our old thread for Sean awhile back since we both :heart: the Broncos. I thought it would fit well in in here :) 🏈🏈🏈

attachment.php

Last edited:
I was working!! But thankfully my LSU ribbons in my hair strikes up conversation with a wonderful patient of mine who put the game on in his room for me :D
The 1st half wasn't much to look at.. and my heart was doing that terrible sinking thing it does when they're down 3 TDs and its not looking good.. but no less, LSU is such a freaking 2nd half team, I knew better than to give up!

I thought you couldn't get any hotter after seeing your pics, but purple and gold blood really makes you just about perfect.

I thought you couldn't get any hotter after seeing your pics, but purple and gold blood really makes you just about perfect.

I think so too, everyone should sport the purple and gold ;)

Good ole' Death Valley, 1st row of the student section for 4 years… my favorite place in the whole wide world. :heart:

Last edited:

Good ole' Death Valley, 1st row of the student section for 4 years… my favorite place in the whole wide world. :heart:

Those pics all look so familiar! Except the last one...that one I wish looked familiar ;)

And some quickies of my NFL loves…

ALL about the Saints and WHO DAT nation.
But I also love me some Aaron Rodgers on the side :D

Anyone play fantasy????

Last edited:

Wisconsin apparently doesn't have a QB, any WRs, and their punter was absolutely horrible. Just how many 20 yard shanks did he do?

I was disgusted by the way that one turned out.

Wisconsin apparently doesn't have a QB, any WRs, and their punter was absolutely horrible. Just how many 20 yard shanks did he do?

I was disgusted by the way that one turned out.

The Wisconsin QB run game was worrisome at first lol
But LSU is full of babies… those boys had to grow up fast! Even if it took 3 quarters to get their shit together still perfectly fine with the outcome :D

The Wisconsin QB run game was worrisome at first lol
But LSU is full of babies… those boys had to grow up fast! Even if it took 3 quarters to get their shit together still perfectly fine with the outcome :D

I give them credit. And since it's only one game, I don't know if the Wisconsin WRs are that bad or if the LSU secondary is that good.

Would love to take in a game at Death Valley with you. What awesome pictures!

I'm ready for Football! I posted this in our old thread for Sean awhile back since we both :heart: the Broncos. I thought it would fit well in in here :) 🏈🏈🏈

attachment.php

Very clever what you did in this pix. :devil: Nicely done and sexy lips you have! :rose: :kiss:

Welker just got suspended for first 4 games. :eek:

You truly cannot wear a simple t shirt, can you??? ;) I'm guessing not even in extreme heat.

Back