What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
impressive said:
G'morning, sexy smut-writing friends, sexy non-writing friends, and lurkers (who may or may not be sexy)! :kiss:

How are y'all today? Me? Gosh, thanks for asking. I'm ... well ... I'm pretending that everything's just peachy. I'm pretending that my soon-to-be ex is not again waiting to accost me with his latest attempt to salvage the aspect of our relationship that was deader than Elvis over a decade ago. (That would be the romantic aspect, BTW.) I'm sticking my fingers in my ears and chanting LALALALALALALALALALA ... because I'm just so fucking sick of hearing about what a fairy tale romance we once had. I'm covering my eyes and chanting YOUCAN'TSEEME ... in the hopes that he'll just GO AWAY! And I'm praying that my patience will endure so that I don't vent these frustrations in his direction, which would be like kicking a puppy.

*sigh*
Ouch. And people wonder why I never got married. Hugs, oh beautiful one. :rose:

My mood is tired, sick, and sick & tired of trying to find a doctor to visit. Should it really be this hard to get a generic perscription for antibiotics???

middle child had a concert last night which i learned about...

two hours before it happened. those who know me, know that i like to know whats going on. im not big into surprises now-a-days.
she did very well and i was proud of her. thank god for lucky's calming presense or i would have been a case.

wednesday. blah. have so much to do at work. its good and im excited about it 'cept id rather be home spending the day with lucky.

~impster, god how i wish i didnt understand what youre going through. huge empathetic hugs and tons of love. :heart:

Morning Lord Vella Ms :D

Have you checked your mspace comments recently? :kiss:

also..rcv'd email. will call them again today. :rose:

CarolinaHeat said:
Morning Lord Vella Ms :D

Have you checked your mspace comments recently? :kiss:

also..rcv'd email. will call them again today. :rose:
*giggle snort*
yes, i read it last night but didnt have time to respond. i feel like a comment such as that deserves a well thought out responce. *grin*

(take your time, i just dont want to let anything go by the way-side) :kiss:

S-Des said:
Ouch. And people wonder why I never got married. Hugs, oh beautiful one. :rose:

My mood is tired, sick, and sick & tired of trying to find a doctor to visit. Should it really be this hard to get a generic perscription for antibiotics???

Thanks, Des. :rose: Hope you get some good meds soon.

vella_ms said:
middle child had a concert last night which i learned about...

two hours before it happened. those who know me, know that i like to know whats going on. im not big into surprises now-a-days.
she did very well and i was proud of her. thank god for lucky's calming presense or i would have been a case.

wednesday. blah. have so much to do at work. its good and im excited about it 'cept id rather be home spending the day with lucky.

~impster, god how i wish i didnt understand what youre going through. huge empathetic hugs and tons of love. :heart:

I totally get the surprises thing. Is it a middle child thing, I wonder? Mine has a tendency to spring those things on me, too.

:kiss:

*hugs* Imp - deep breathing on you behalf :rose:

*snuggles* S-des -hope you get your medications soon:kiss:

vella! *huggles* just 'cos you're there -what other reason is needed?

Mood: chipper -the sun is shining and apartfrom hanging out some laundry I've not got anything pressing to do. Yay!

Pleasantly Surprised

I was just looking at my ranking in my poker league, knowing that I would be in better standing at my bar after Monday night's win. But 5th place in the region is SWEET! Top ten in the region get to go to the regional tournament regardless of their placement at any one bar :D (though I'm 3rd at my bar, and top ten at the bar get to go as well, but 5th in the region has more bragging rights :D )

Mood = It's Wednesday.... enough said...... :rolleyes:

One good thing, this hole is as deep as they want it...... So I can stop digging.... :D

feeling pretty good, despite the closing in of things...someone reminded me I need to breathe....I feel much better. Hugs and Kisses to everyone. :heart:

I've just dealt with one bad-mannered fool too many today, so my mood is business-like, straight to the point, brutally honest, and slightly ruthless.

Fuck with me at your peril :cool:

Nirvanadragones said:
Impatient, aggitated, eager, restless.

I know its hard.....but the waiting is part of the excitement.....make the most of it, that first meeting and the build up to it, can NEVER be experienced again.

WHEN is this damn jet leg going to pass??

Damn near fell asleep at my desk this afternoon. Took off my specs, put my head in my hand and resting elbows on the desk, hid behind my monitor for a few minutes...I could easily have fallen asleep right there and then.

The missus did.

Got home from work, with two bags of shopping to find her.........fast asleep in bed!!

matriarch said:
I know its hard.....but the waiting is part of the excitement.....make the most of it, that first meeting and the build up to it, can NEVER be experienced again.

*First* meeting?
Oh wow - yes, keep a record of every teeny tiny little thing. So many silly details I wish I could recall but can't.
xx
V

Vermilion said:
*First* meeting?
Oh wow - yes, keep a record of every teeny tiny little thing. So many silly details I wish I could recall but can't.
xx
V
I'm going to memorize every moment, every sound, every smell. :heart:

Samandiriel said:
are you nervous too? ;)
A little. Maybe. Which is only to be expected. ;)

It will be effortless. It will be as it should be - confirmation and validation of what we already know. :heart:

Nirvanadragones said:
A little. Maybe. Which is only to be expected. ;)

It will be effortless. It will be as it should be - confirmation and validation of what we already know. :heart:
I already know you. :heart:

The wife and I, both unable to sleep last night, spent a wonderful time snuggled together, remembering our first week together in P-town (no, not when we first met, for L&V's wedding, after, when we went on our own and spent a week together). It was wonderful remembering everything from how we felt at the airport, to the first kiss, the first everything. It brought it all back again.

Wonderful memories - feelings, events, places, laughter, love, heavy breathing, shared showers, romantic moments (the ferry journey from Boston to P-town, waking up the first time to see her face next to mine, watching the sun come up together, walking in the water after dark, quiet suppers, snuggled up in bed eating tirimasu and watching the worst lesbian movie ever made........)

All these moments stored away to be relived and shared whenever we want to.

Enjoy yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back