Older guy? PM me and tell me how you'd like to use me...

Hi,

I'm a 30 year old, slim, dark haired guy. A virgin but curious and particularly drawn to a firm older guy with experience.

I'd like you to PM me with a scenario. How we meet, where, and what you'd like to do to me. Feel free for it to include more than one person, imagine I'm yours to use exactly how you please.

Can't wait to hear what you'd do to me.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi,

I'm a 30 year old, slim, dark haired guy. A virgin but curious and particularly drawn to a firm older guy with experience.

I'd like you to PM me with a scenario. How we meet, where, and what you'd like to do to me. Feel free for it to include more than one person, imagine I'm yours to use exactly how you please.

Can't wait to hear what you'd do to me.

Thanks in advance :)

Hey,
what you have proposed sound very interesting to me but could I ask a questsion?
could you give up a little info as to your likes in a general sense nothing specific.
I don't want to write something that would be so far outta your wheelhouse that you would never finish reading it.

Hi Jeffrey 53 here and I am very interested in chatting with yo and possibly meeting up in person if you ever wish to. I am sexy, articulate, intelligent and funny with a nice thick cock. If you would like to see it, simply email me at jeffrey300050@outlook.com and we'll get the party started.

I'm here for you sweetie. I'm a 63 yr old man that still has it. I'm very patient and attentive and guarantee satisfaction. I can turn you every which way but loose. You just won't believe what hit ya. Hit me up.:D

I'm here for you sweetie. I'm a 63 yr old man that still has it. I'm very patient and attentive and guarantee satisfaction. I can turn you every which way but loose. You just won't believe what hit ya. Hit me up.:D

Horny and ready to use you!

I'm still here for you sweetie. I'm a 63 yr old man that still has it. I'm very patient and attentive and guarantee satisfaction. I can turn you every which way but loose. You just won't believe what hit ya. Hit me up.:D

Back