Tell Me Something Good (F4M 40sfor40s)

oOScarletWingsOo

Really Experienced
I'm a single, professional living in the southeastern US.

I'm looking for a straight man (40+) who also lives in the eastern time zone, is preferably unmarried, and might be a night owl, as I might be one as well (but in recovery).

Since I'm a woman of a certain age, I remember a time before everyone having camera phones and cams so I would like to go back to yesteryear in that way and not do any of the pic swapping and cam performances with this man. I would however like to use technology to communicate. I like using Telegram and I might be able to use Discord (but I'm a noob - only downloaded it for a conference). Ideally, I'd like for us to leave voice messages - liven up the texting because I'm a sucker for a sexy male voice and am really missing a good southern drawl (I live in a town of transplants and haven't been called "darlin'" in ages). I'm looking forward to the sound of your voice filling in the details of what you look like and hoping that I'll ignite your imagination with the sound of mine.

I'm okay with a slow burn so let's not jump into sexting right away but we should go into this with the intention of communicating often and with fervor! Sexy. Flirty. Witty. Funny. The casual conversation mixed with the sexually stimulating.... I have a life and I hope that you do as well so lulls in conversation are to be expected and short absences gracefully forgiven. We'll have to work out how to deal with ghosting :p

Let's skip the small talk. I'll just tell you that:
  • I'm not into the normal taboos (I have stories posted but they were for a contest - not a reflection of my sexual interests)
  • I don't do roleplay (you be you and I'll be me)
  • I don't have children
  • I'm straight but have had sex with women
  • I'm the youngest child of 3
  • I can't tell you want industry I work in but I will say I have an accounting degree and use it at work ;)
You can copy the bullets with your info if that will help you compose a PM to me.

It's almost 10:30pm - peak night owl time - so I'll be around to check PMs for a few hours.

If this is still posted I'm still looking...but less ardently.

Back