MEN Who 💝 Uncut Cocks!

One thing I've always loved about uncut cock is when he and I have been engaging in a little kissing and hugging, taking our time getting naked together. Finally, when I work my way down to his cock and slowly peel the foreskin back, the opening is wet and the head of his cock and soaking wet. Man oh man!!! That has always been an ultimate turn-on for me! Taking that wet cock head into my mouth and savoring the taste is just heaven!

The flavor and scent of that juicy, uncut cock are certainly wonderful, Riley! Just one of the many reasons for that special thrill I get every time a stranger takes out a natural cock for me to suck and love!!! 💝

LOVE To Suck... 💗

...some hot, wet, UNCUT cock!!! And, such a succulent "plum" of a glans, too!!! I'm in love...again!!! 😘💖

Attachments

• tumblr_ms0dqvwpzX1r5542ko1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ms0dqvwpzX1r5542ko1_1280.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 5
Yes It Is!!! 💗

I really am "in love" with men's cocks...particularly, UNCUT cocks!!! 💟💋

Attachments

• tumblr_m0t58woaGX1qbrnlno1_500_kindlephoto-105246897.jpg
    tumblr_m0t58woaGX1qbrnlno1_500_kindlephoto-105246897.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3
Isn't it amazing how quick an encounter like that comes down in a men's restroom, Jackbird? One minute, you're standing at a urinal, hoping to hookup...and the next, you've caught some stranger's eye and you're on your knees sucking his cock! I love it!

But, you know, early on I deduced that the places that offered the best chance of getting the cocks I craved (before I discovered the ABS & gloryholes), were places where men naturally took out their cocks...public restrooms, gym showers, beach changing rooms, etc. I personally liked public men's restrooms, so I hung out pretty brazenly in those places, especially when visiting the New Jersey shore. While my friends were lying on the sand, sunning, I was cruising the men's restroom on the boardwalk, sucking! I was amazed at how often I scored cock in those sweet grungy places...and, mostly, the much older men I've always preferred! So many of those mature guys were uncut, too!

And, like you, JB, it was there I learned to adore the intoxicating flavors and scents of uncircumcised cocks...and the pure delight of exploring the inside of those stranger foreskins with my incredibly inquisitive tongue! Mmmm...soooo fucking sexy and good!!! 💝

BTW...I originally posted the sentiments you quote above regarding uncut cocks to begin this thread back when I was "Luv2SukMOff"...before a catastrophic computer failure and loss of my password to Lit. I'm really glad to see that my fellow foreskin devotees have enjoyed it! 💋
I grew up in Southern New Jersey so use to go to the shore a lot. I to use to hang around the restrooms on the boardwalk. That was in the late 70's before I moved to Mass.

Oh yes nice big yummy load sliding down my throat.

Mmm...YES! Feeling a man's semen slide down my throat IS the very best reward for a blowjob well given! I adore everything about it...the taste...the texture...knowing where it came from...EVERY thrilling detail!!! I LOVE sucking men off SOOOO fucking much!!! 💕💗💟💓💋💋

BUT...I especially LOVE cleaning the cum out of an uncut man's foreskin with my every hungry tongue-tip!!! 😋💟💟💟

Mine isn't that big but I have a long overhang. About half an inch. Even when it's hard it still covers the head completely. Guys seem to like it more than women do. Especially guys who are cut. They love to play with it.

This may sound gross, but I’m rutting horny right now. And I just gotta say I am CRAVING a big uncut, dirty cock! And by dirty I mean he hadn’t rolled back that soft pleasure leather in weeks to clean it, and his butter has built up to the point I can smell it before he even pulls down his boxers.

It’s a pungent, manly odor. But one that makes me instantly know my place as I kneel with mouth agape. He grabs my head and pulls my towards his crotch. I don’t resist. With both hands on my head, he and I both know who is in charge.
I don’t roll back the skin. I put it all in my mouth to capture the flavor. As a suck he gets harder. As he gets harder his foreskin pulls back, slowly revealing the man-butter causing the intoxicating smell. I get to lick his head and enjoy the sour, yet slightly sweet taste. It just makes my clitty get harder as it permeates my sinuses. I get greedy and push forward with my lips to uncover the rest of his hidden deliciousness. It’s thicker the deeper in I go. I scrape it with my teeth. Peeling back his butter to my tongue wher I can fully enjoy it. I know this is the result of no self gratification for a long time. And I know I need to make up for his lost time. I suck off and swallow all his butter before I begin impaling my throat on him in search of the freshest batch of warm pleasure. He deserves it. I deserve it.

Well!

This may sound gross, but I’m rutting horny right now. And I just gotta say I am CRAVING a big uncut, dirty cock! And by dirty I mean he hadn’t rolled back that soft pleasure leather in weeks to clean it, and his butter has built up to the point I can smell it before he even pulls down his boxers.

It’s a pungent, manly odor. But one that makes me instantly know my place as I kneel with mouth agape. He grabs my head and pulls my towards his crotch. I don’t resist. With both hands on my head, he and I both know who is in charge.
I don’t roll back the skin. I put it all in my mouth to capture the flavor. As a suck he gets harder. As he gets harder his foreskin pulls back, slowly revealing the man-butter causing the intoxicating smell. I get to lick his head and enjoy the sour, yet slightly sweet taste. It just makes my clitty get harder as it permeates my sinuses. I get greedy and push forward with my lips to uncover the rest of his hidden deliciousness. It’s thicker the deeper in I go. I scrape it with my teeth. Peeling back his butter to my tongue wher I can fully enjoy it. I know this is the result of no self gratification for a long time. And I know I need to make up for his lost time. I suck off and swallow all his butter before I begin impaling my throat on him in search of the freshest batch of warm pleasure. He deserves it. I deserve it.
I keep mine clean but would certainly leave it alone for a while to experience your lips wrapped around him.....hmmmm thinking dirty now lol

Back