Dear X,

Dear Kevin,

Cut the shit and smarten the fuck up.


Fappingly yours,

Lil’ Pineapple
 
Dear Mrs. G,

We are all in shock that you were taken from us so abruptly and unexpectedly.

You were always kind. I can’t tell you how grateful I was to you when we caught up after my divorce, and you said “You will be fine. You did good kid. She’d be proud.” It meant the world to me.

I like to think she met you with a glass of brandy, and said “Don’t worry. You did your job. They will take care of each other, like they always have, and they will be fine.” Hug her for me please.

We have rallied around your girl. We’ve offered support, and food, and words, and memories, and hugs, and hands, and lots and lots of tears. In time, she will be ok. We’ve got her. We will all be ok together.

Thank you. Love you. Fare well and safe journey dear lady.
M
 
Dear X,

I'm sorry i missed the signals, I guess I had already given up hope. I wish i hadn't been so clumsy in the way things went as a result. I think about you from time to time, about what might have been different.

----

Dear X,

it has been 2 years since we lost you, I miss being able to pick up the phone and talk to you.


----

Dear X

you are wonderful, I want to be able to explain to you some of the things about me that are not what you would expect but I'm not sure i could find the right words right now. I am working towards that, I hope you understand when that happens.


----

Dear X

I value the opportunity to explore things that you provide. Thank you.

----
 
Dear Roller-Skaters,

I have been a shite and unworthy correspondent.

I'm sorry.

I promise to be better.


Absent and otherwise engrossed,

E
 
Dear neighbor:
Thanks for quieting your dogs.
I'll put the bear bait away.
 
Dear E,

It was a perfect send off for you. I love that they put your ashes on the food table. I love that I got to do a shot in your honor with your kids, who btw turned out wonderfully.

You are going to be sorely missed. Fare well and safe journey my friend.
:heart:

M
 
Dear E,

It was a perfect send off for you. I love that they put your ashes on the food table. I love that I got to do a shot in your honor with your kids, who btw turned out wonderfully.

You are going to be sorely missed. Fare well and safe journey my friend.
:heart:

M

Aaaaw, condolences to you :rose:
 
Dear Kirkwood 500 Drivers:

Next time you race from San Francisco and Sacramento up to the Kirkwood mountain resort and back down to you urban heaps again, please slow down in my village, OK? We've some oldsters who walk across the 2-lane highway without looking at traffic. We don't want to lose too many of them now. And they'll damage your hood.

--Hypoxia [gasp!] Smurf
Smurf's Village, California
 
Dear Y:

X and Z are conspiring against you.

Just thought you should know.

--H
 
It’s a small crime but I got no excuse

I could use a tissue—not sure why his music has that effect on me consistently.
 
Praying doesn’t come naturally to me, as you know. But goodness me, I’ve done an awful lot recently. Thinking of you and your family. ❤️

Some of the very best of prayers are the fervent, non-reflexisive ones filled with hope, overtaking skepticism, despite trepidation. They rarely get more sincere than that.
 
Me too. He’s amazing. Though his new song sucks.

I think it’s his voice. I haven’t heard his new one yet. :(

I don’t seek him out because he makes me so melancholy. He always sneaks up on my playlist and then I’m hooked, and it’s too late to run.

Often and with great vigour.

I suggest enthusiastic use of sock puppets or exhuberent interpretive dance. Visuals always help.

I could use a some allergy medicine.
 
Dear Baby Girl,

If you use the potty this week, Mommy will give you a sticker, and then a Hershey Kiss, and then all the episodes of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, and then maybe a puppy.

Love,
Mommy

Dear Indie's wee one...
Be good for your mommy and Aunt Tink will send you prezzies.

Love,
Aunt Tink
 
Dear Life,

I try very hard to get along with you and take all you are throwing at me with as much grace and strength as I can but... I'm really not sure how much more I can take.

Sincerely,
Desperately hoping the universe doesn't take that as a challenge

Wishing you a bottomless well of grace, strength, and courage.

Dear Baby Girl,

If you use the potty this week, Mommy will give you a sticker, and then a Hershey Kiss, and then all the episodes of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, and then maybe a puppy.

Love,
Mommy

Did she? Tell her I'll play her a song just for her.
 
Dear X,

Kindness and caring is super sexy. You have it in spades...makes me want to put you across my lap...and the no drama, honesty part will be so well rewarded.
 
Back
Top