Sensual Clothes

SwitchWolf

Virgin
Joined
Mar 26, 2018
Posts
4
Ok guys and gals, summer is coming. While out in public, and assuming clothing is required, what clothing do you wear to get, or keep yourself in a sensual/horny mood?

I think I'd like to wear a light weight Kilt, sans underwear, but the USA is not really Kilt country in general, unless you're in a parade of sorts. But the Kilt, I would think, would offer a lot of opportunity for a sexy breeze and to randomly cop and feel.
 
I know a guy who wears kilts at times.

During the colder months, I like to wear a top with a zipper at the neck, unzipped a little too much. If not too cold, then a semi-sheer top with long sleeves.

During hot weather, a maxi dress with nothing underneath or a short sleeves semi-sheer top. Just ordered two semi-sheer dresses. Will so how that goes.
 
I work from home now and do miss dressing sexy for the office. Going out for a drink wearing a casual dress with no bra and high wedges or shorts, heels and a tight tee no bra make me feel sexy.
 
I work from home now and do miss dressing sexy for the office. Going out for a drink wearing a casual dress with no bra and high wedges or shorts, heels and a tight tee no bra make me feel sexy.

I hope that you don’t wear panties...
 
A cute sundress, a matching bra and panty set and sandals will go a long way in helping me feel sexy.

Same for me, except that I can dispense with the bra. I do favor sundresses that are cut for more buxom people, so i can feel the fabric move against my nips rather than just pressing against them. Also, the fuller bodice lets me wear nipple clamps without them showing.

This is NOT what I go to work in, though. I need to dress much more conservatively.
 
This is NOT what I go to work in, though. I need to dress much more conservatively.

That's a shame.

I have a story where the young barista speculates what kind of crisp, sexy executive underwear the crisp, smart, female executives wear, as she tugs down her cotton-tails and adjusts her nylon tights.

She is rewarded though, as she's taken to a fashion exhibition and takes off the aforesaid cotton-tails and tights, and swirls around slit naked, imagining couturier dresses against her skin. In the sequel, she wears a blue silk dress, with a stain on the hem. She's undressed from it by gentle hands.

I suspect it's symbolic, but I just like gorgeous clothes.
 
well as a Scotsman, let me say its comfy wearing a kilt, and if your a true Scotsman you don't wear anything underneath, if your sitting across from a female who likes to play footsie its nice, but you have to watch those Japanese tourists they take pictures everywhere, and don't stand on no gratings unless you like a Marilyn Monroe pose lol
 
Back
Top