Sensual Clothes

SwitchWolf

Virgin
Ok guys and gals, summer is coming. While out in public, and assuming clothing is required, what clothing do you wear to get, or keep yourself in a sensual/horny mood?

I think I'd like to wear a light weight Kilt, sans underwear, but the USA is not really Kilt country in general, unless you're in a parade of sorts. But the Kilt, I would think, would offer a lot of opportunity for a sexy breeze and to randomly cop and feel.

I know a guy who wears kilts at times.

During the colder months, I like to wear a top with a zipper at the neck, unzipped a little too much. If not too cold, then a semi-sheer top with long sleeves.

During hot weather, a maxi dress with nothing underneath or a short sleeves semi-sheer top. Just ordered two semi-sheer dresses. Will so how that goes.

I work from home now and do miss dressing sexy for the office. Going out for a drink wearing a casual dress with no bra and high wedges or shorts, heels and a tight tee no bra make me feel sexy.

I work from home now and do miss dressing sexy for the office. Going out for a drink wearing a casual dress with no bra and high wedges or shorts, heels and a tight tee no bra make me feel sexy.

I hope that you don’t wear panties...

A cute sundress, a matching bra and panty set and sandals will go a long way in helping me feel sexy.

Same for me, except that I can dispense with the bra. I do favor sundresses that are cut for more buxom people, so i can feel the fabric move against my nips rather than just pressing against them. Also, the fuller bodice lets me wear nipple clamps without them showing.

This is NOT what I go to work in, though. I need to dress much more conservatively.

This is NOT what I go to work in, though. I need to dress much more conservatively.

That's a shame.

I have a story where the young barista speculates what kind of crisp, sexy executive underwear the crisp, smart, female executives wear, as she tugs down her cotton-tails and adjusts her nylon tights.

She is rewarded though, as she's taken to a fashion exhibition and takes off the aforesaid cotton-tails and tights, and swirls around slit naked, imagining couturier dresses against her skin. In the sequel, she wears a blue silk dress, with a stain on the hem. She's undressed from it by gentle hands.

I suspect it's symbolic, but I just like gorgeous clothes.

well as a Scotsman, let me say its comfy wearing a kilt, and if your a true Scotsman you don't wear anything underneath, if your sitting across from a female who likes to play footsie its nice, but you have to watch those Japanese tourists they take pictures everywhere, and don't stand on no gratings unless you like a Marilyn Monroe pose lol

Back