Naruto: Taijutsu Team up.

-Yuki nods.-"Were can we find these men of Gato?"-Suddenly there was a noise from the front Yuki peeked out a few hench men carrying swords were threatening patrons to pay up insurance. Yuki nods to Hina as they step out.-"Hey leave these people alone you under stand."-Yuki said as the 4 men looked and laughed.-"who is going to stop us kid you?"-Yuki smiled as Hinakemi stood there.-"Nope me and my partner are going to take down you and your boss."
 
*Hinakemi stood beside Yuki and looked the thugs over. They immediately started to laugh when they saw her petite form. She knew with her new technique and Yuki's skills they could take these thugs. But, it was better not to underestimate your opponents.* "I do not believe my partner was joking. Leave these nice people alone."
 
-They drew there swords as Yuki and Hinakemi left the Restaurant egging them on. Once in the street Yuki took on two people.-"GREAT LEAF HURRICANE!"--He knocked them back quiet a bit knocking them out they got up and backed up.-"Maybe we did not speak loud enough Get out of here."
 
*Her sharingan were instantly on as she watched Yuki take down two of the thugs. She couldn't help but smile at their reaction. Quickly she pulled out her kunai and set her palm on fire.* "Better listen to him. That was him being nice about it." *the thugs stood their ground and she threw a warning shot. It nailed one in the shoulder and set his clothes aflame.*
 
-They took off running something bout there boss hearing about this.-"Come on let us follow them."-they took a run after them they split up though through a smoke bomb and they had to wait to follow.-"shit!"
 
*Hinakemi cursed under her breathe and tried to see through the smoke but of course that was useless.* "Come on." *she grabbed Yuki's arm and tried to run through the tree branches around the smoke but the thugs were long gone.*
 
-Yuki looked around and nods.-"Right let us just search for them.-

-The 4 thugs got back and reported to Gato.-"Dam it Leaf Ninja Again? Ok Son where is that Ninja you hired."-He nods.-"Hey Ale Tang In here please."-This talk bulky ninja from the Village hidden in the clouds came out.-"You need me boss."-Gato Jr nods.-"Yes There are Leaf Ninja Go and wait for them and be sure to attract some attention if they are here to get us....We need to destroy them."-Ale left and went to the front of the house where they were. He stood at the mid point between forest and house in the open.-
 
*Hinakemi and Yuki followed the thugs trail to a large house and instantly knew it was the place. A very large man was standing outside looking menacing. They both went up on guard and approached him slowly.* "We are looking for the thugs who terrorized the poor villagers."
 
-Ale smiled.-"They are in the house you want them you go past me Ale Tang Jonin of the Clouds."-Yuki gulped well shit it was a hard fight a head.-"You two end here and now."-he got ready as Yuki felt the wind blow through his hair it was tense.-"THUNDER STYLE THUNDER ARMOUR JUTSU!"-He began sparking in Electricity.-
 
*Hinakemi started to curse under her breather. They had hired a ninja from the Village Hidden in the Clouds. This easy mission had just taken a turn for the worst. Even with her eyes this was going to be difficult. She grabbed a kunai in each had and stood ready.*
 
-The Ninja hit the ground.-"Thunder style Thunder Dragon bullet."-A Dragon flew at them but they dodged it easy as Yuki Ran up to him.-"LEAF HURRICANE!"-He kicked him hard but he did not move.-"What the?"-Yuki was grabbed and Ale Glowed as he sent a lot of Electricity through Yuki tossing him in to a tree he groaned.-"Sorry kid you aren't touching me."
 
*Hinakemi was instantly pissed when Yuki's body hit the ground.* "You'll pay for that.' *she sent fire to her palms, higher than she intended, and the kunai caught fire. She aimed for his head and let her weapons fly.*
 
-Ale flared up and the Kunai was rejected.-"Thunder Style Thunder Force Jutsu."-His fists lit up as he moved fast soon point blank range of her. She felt two fists his her stomach then one in her head then a knee twice to her stomach and fore head before a uppercut to send her up. His punches and kicks had been powered up and volts of Electricity surged her body as Yuki got up and Removed a few weights from his body as he put them down.-"You will not get away with this."-They face down each other as Yuki bit his lip wondering how he be able to do this he needed to break the armor.-
 
*Hinakemi weakly tried to get up. Damn him. She wouldn't lie down and take this. Slowly she made it to her feet and saw Yuki was ok. But they had to get through his defenses and that electricity. She thought for a second and got an idea. Electricity and water do not mix. But where in the hell would she find a big enough source. She hoped Yuki had a better plan then she did.*
 
-Yuki looked to her so far she exhibited a few nice tricks but what other techniques did she learn.-"You will not get away with this."-Yuki said as he held his arms cross his body.-"FIRST GATE GATE OF OPENING OPEN!"-A Small burst of Chakra came fourth and all of Ale's attention went to Yuki.-"I love to feed off Chakra."-Yuki motioned for Hinakemi to go for the house now this was there only chance to do it.-"You will not get past me."-Yuki sped in circles around Ale Tang and he looked confused.-"You will not..."-Ale could not finished short burst attacks of Tao jutsu began to knick his armor he gotten stronger.-"You got stronger you will not defeat me though."-Yuki smiled.-"We will see."
 
*Hinakemi took her cue and ran around the ninja into the house. She pushed the door open and was met with four surprised thugs. They rushed her but she quickly knocked them back. She slipped through ones arms and managed to get behind the group. She threw her flaming kunai and quickly set the group on fire. Running she found who she thought to be Gato and Gato Jr.* "You will pay for hurting these villagers. Fireball jutsu!" *she set fire to the desk but they both jumped out of the way.*
 
-Gato and Gato Junior were in a losing fight against this Kunoichi since she was clearly stronger then them.-

-Yuki soon began to hit him harder the Thunder Armor broke.-"Got you."-he kicked him up in the air and with a few more kicks he went behind.-"Got you PRIMARY LOTUS!"-The moment they hit the ground he set off a large bolt of lightening and it struck them both as Yuki barely stood as Ale screamed out after standing up.-"THUNDER STYLE JUTSU: ANIMATION LIGHTENING!"-He began surrounding him self in Lightening this time he was much stronger he began shooting out lightening bolts as Yuki barely dodged them and then he looked.-"Sorry not this time Maybe next time though."-Held his arms close as he released the other 4 gates he looked on to Ale which he egged him on .-"5TH GATE GATE OF CLOSING OPEN!"-he dashed between the bolts and kicked him up Yuki proceeded to fuck his day up with each strike he bounced him around like a pin ball the hitting only seem to get faster.-
 
*The men tried to bribe her with money but she just rolled her eyes. Bribes meant nothing to her. Money meant nothing. These men had seriously hurt the villagers and now they would pay with their lives.* "Fireball jutsu!" *She quickly set the quivering thugs on fire and ran out to see how Yuki was doing.*
 
-Gato and Gato JR. Passed out as they withed on the ground in pain. Yuki was knocking this guy around in the air his body taking a pounding suddenly he hit the man towards the eart wrapping his bandage around his waste.-"Hidden...."-He pulled the man up towards him once more as Yuki Unleashed his attack in one hit. Yuki sent him to the ground.-"LOTUS!"-once it made the crater in the ground Yuki breathed deeply as he reverted back he knelt down and turned to Hinakemi smiling as Ale walked from the crater close to death.-"THUNDER STYLE SELF DETINATION STORM JUTSU!"-He Exploded Lightening bolts and rocks flew towards them Yuki Jumped in front of the oncoming force as he took the damage his body torn up and body beaten. Burns and singes and cuts and bruises from the fight as his clothes were torn up that was that though he winced as he knelt down.-"Send a Message to the Hokage that we got them."-he said as he tried to get up and passed out.-
 
*Hinakemi just stood frozen for a second. Her Yuki had just been badly hurt. No that couldn't happen. She quickly shook herself out of it and ran to check Yuki. He was still breathing but it was short pained gasps of breathe. She let out a scream of rage as she saw blood red.
She grabbed Yuki on her back despite his protests and raced to find a hospital. A very frightened villager quickly told her where it was and she got there as fast as she could. The doctors took him into a room to treat him. The doctor tried to stop her and she gripped his wrist so hard she fractured it. She was dangerously pissed at herself and everyone around her.*
 
Last edited:
-A Ninja of the Village put her to sleep with a Jutsu as they worked on Yuki. When she woke up Kakashi was there she must of been out for a while as Kakashi sat there.-"are you ok?"-he asked as Yuki was sleeping peacefully.-
 
*she looked around anxiously and shook her head.* "It doesn't matter. Is Yuki ok? Where is he?" *she tried to get up but was quickly stopped by Kakashi*
 
-Kakashi stared at her.-"Relax he will be ok...Yuki is beat up you guys did it and stopped Gato and his son from doing any more harm. Come on Let us get back to the village."-he said.-"We have to train you up a bit."-he announced as he picked up Yuki having already signed him out holding him to his body on his back as he began dashing back tot he village with Hinakemi.-
 
*Hinakemi kept glancing at Yuki. This was all her fault. She should've stayed and helped him. Now her Yuki was badly hurt and she couldn't do anything about it.* "Those bastards deserve worse. I should've burned them slower. Made the forest ring with their screams.."
 
-Kakashi looked to her as they laid Yuki down.-"You should not be thinking like that. Revenge will not solve anything. It only leads to corruption. I think you promised Yuki you wouldn't end up like Itachi or Sasuke."-he said looking to her eyes.-
 
Back
Top