guys would you ever piss in a girl

If whoever I was with was into it I would, but I respect the wishes of my sub in what kinds of play they want to do.
 
LOL

So I wouldn't be able to stand living with you?

Oh, you'd stand it. Trust me. Once you get a taste of this, you won't be able to stand being without aaaallllll this *points at self*.

-But you'd be jackhammering me so much there wouldn't be much verbal, or emotional intimacy outside of ecstatic orgasms and sexual grunts and stuff like that.
 
Last edited:
Oh, you'd stand it. Trust me. Once you get a taste of this, you won't be able to stand being without aaaallllll this *points at self*.

-But you'd be jackhammering me so much there wouldn't be much verbal, or emotional intimacy outside of ecstatic orgasms and sexual grunts and stuff like that.

So no babbling about how your sister's husband doesn't do enough around the house or how your boss doesn't appreciate you?

Sweeeet!
 
I've pissed in a woman's asshole, but never her vag.

I really liked watching her expell it, but the whole ordeal was like sex on the beach or communism, its practice does not live up to its idea.
 
I see this thread almost every day, and never click on it.

So today I did:

No.

It's a lot like "guys, would you ever fuck a girl with a toilet seat around her neck?"

I mean, toilet seats are fine. And fucking is cool. But I don't really want toilet seats mixed up with my fucking. At least not at this time in the evolution of my sexuality.

And no, I'm not judging the toilet seat fucking community.
 
I have... it's not something that specifically turns me on, but if someone is really getting off from it, I'm game.
 
I 'm not into urolagnia etc, but with my first gf we had tried a lot of things as we were experimenting... I had twice pissed on her; the first time was on her breasts, the second on her buttocks. Once we also tried for it to happen inside her ass, but technically it was proved impossible; when I was entering, my dick was "automatically" choosing to fuck and not piss.
 
not her mouth. i have fantasized about letting a gut piss in my pussy or in my ass. i can't imagine the feeling. Has anyone done this? Interested????

I find it REALLY difficult to pee with an erection. Not impossible, but difficult enough that I can lose some of my erection by trying. I've found the feeling isn't particularly erotic for me.

Clearly, we've tried it. Would I do it again? Well, I am happy to do whatever my wife wants me to do, sexually, or otherwise, but it isn't something I would ask her to do. I think it's great that you are out there trying to push your boundaries though!
 
Much to my shock, a recent fantasy of mine (if you're so inclined there are ways to find it lurking on the board) included being pissed in.

Up until recently, any type of waste play has always been a hard limit.

I have discussed this with M/M and He has decided to try it with me.

To be honest, I'm not sure I'm going to enjoy it at all.

But it's in my head for a reason. And I'm lucky enough to be with a man who is willimg to explore my limits and boundaries and fantasies.

I'll post back in here after we've tried it out.
 
Ok we tried this today. I have some advice.;)

It should be a finisher. Once he's orgasmed and before he pulls out. I know that sound obvious but we are dorks.:rolleyes:

He's fucking my ass and all of a sudden he stops and gets really quiet. I then hear him grunt softly. I'm sure other men can attest that it's almost impossible to piss when you have an erection. So here we both are laughing our asses off while he's grunting trying to pee through en erection in my ass.

He finishes pissing and starts to pump my ass again. Now I couldn't feel the piss going in, but once he started pumping again I felt a tremendous amount of pressure. Some of the piss leaked back out, but after a few I had to just go to the bathroom and push it all back out, it was just way to much pressure. It was also kind of messy.

It was really fun though, and something we won't forget for awhile.:D

Ahhhh, reality! You're so right about how hard it is to pee with an erection. Nevertheless, it's hot thinking about giving a piss enema. But the reality is is probably hotter in fantasy than in reality, as you experienced. Thanks for the test run!
 
What about girls that would piss in a girl? Or a guy? Huh? Where is OUR thread?!?

:cool:
 
Back
Top